Group Lockdown Ch. 01

Story Info
Six Students are forced to extend their holiday in the Alps.
1.7k words
3.91
15.2k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE FRUSTRATION AND FANTASY

My name is Bethany, I am am studying engineering at Bristol University. As you can imagine the course is male dominated so in my second year I found myself sharing what we called an old folks home with five other guys. Us old folks are mature students in our mid twenties except for Terry the geriatric of the group at thirty five. It works pretty well, they were typical lads all with only casual girlfriends. In March this year six of us we went skiing together at Alpe d'Huez in the French alps. We were sharing a chalet and we had had all got on well together then the day before we were due to fly home President Macron announced the Coronavirus lockdown. There were no flights and even if there had been there were no trains or buses to get us to the airport.

Luckily we were able to stay on in the chalet and get food in the village. Two weeks on we were still stuck and everyone was getting horny, myself included. The guys were all fit looking in different ways and I had broke up with my long term boyfriend Jim, on New Year's Eve. Out with the old but not in with the new unless I count a new vibrator which; damn it; I had forgotten to pack. As a woman I can tell when a man is interested so I knew I could have my pick of any of the five and there were a couple I was especially attracted to. Problem being that not just here in France but also back in Bristol, it would cause tensions within the group, that I didn't want. It would be like Snow White 'getting it on' with one of the seven dwarfs, Grumpy would become happy but Happy would become moody, turning Sneezy sleazy etc.

One night when we had all been drinking the subject got around to their sexual frustrations.

Andy the six foot two black guy started it off when he piped up, "With no sex and no privacy for a wank, I've got a serious case of blue balls."

"I'm sure we all have, except for you Beth!" said Dan, looking at me.

"Blue balls isn't a real condition." I replied, "There was an article in last month's Cosmo listing sexual myths and blue balls was number four."

"How would you know? You haven't got balls," said Phil.

"Okay I can't prove it's a myth but as a naive teenager I believe I got conned into lots of hand jobs and a few blow jobs, with their 'Please babe you've got to help,' it was bullshit!"

"Hands up I used it as a youngster to get a wank from a girl my age." Phil acknowledged, "But It is a real condition. My balls definitely ache if I go too long without cuming."

"Something I do know; from experience, is that men get moody and irritable when you're not getting any. I've noticed that it's happening with you guys this past week, although you probably won't admit it."

"You mean like when you get irritable and moody every month with PMT?" Said Tao the 'token' Asian guy of our gang.

"Yes, it is probably hormonal. Male PMT 'Pre Masturbation Tension' maybe. Jim would get cranky for no reason and I would say 'I know what's wrong with you?' Which he would deny, but it was amazing how his mood would change when I took him in hand and/or mouth."

"I agree with you Beth." said Dan, "I get depressed and have no idea why, but after a shag it's like the dark clouds have lifted and the sun streams through. I find that having a wank doesn't help though, in fact I often feel worse."

Terry, normally the joker in the group, said in his booming voice. "The solution is obvious Guys, Beth will have to take us all in hand."

"And/or mouth," added Tao.

There was instant agreement that it was a great idea. Suddenly all eyes were on me awaiting my response, "Fuck off, no way," I replied laughing it off.

As their friend if was in my power to solve the problem by giving them all a hand job 'Take one for the team' as it were. But what was in it for me?

It was left at that, but that night as I lay in bed I fantasised that the guys were naked stood with dicks erect in a ring facing each other and I was centre of that ring on my knees with a dick in each hand and a third in my mouth sucking it off.

I cupped a breast in each hand feeling my nipples becoming erect, then I slowly slid my hands down my body to just above my knees then even slower I slid them up my inner thighs to my pussy that was already tingling in anticipation of my fingers. Once there, I opened my legs and held my hands over my pussy just applying pressure. At this point I would normally reach for my vibrator that was still in my bedside draw in Bristol. It occurred to me to try my electric toothbrush but didn't bother because I was warm and cosy in bed. Also given how sexually frustrated I felt and my sluttish fantasy playing out in my head l knew my wriggly fingers would be enough stimulation to get me to orgasm from where my orgasmic spasms would take over.

When my orgasm starts it's like a roller coaster that only needs to be pulled up to the highest point from where it plunges down at speed it's momentum carrying it up the next rise to plunge again, the pattern repeated several times until the coaster comes to rest.

The pleasure and release of orgasm feels like that. The orgasmic spasms getting less until I reach a state of wonderful relaxed bliss. Except sometimes with the right stimulation at the right time I can have multiple orgasms, like staying on the coaster to go round again and again.

I like to take my time, for me it makes my orgasm more intense. Often I bring myself almost to the point of no return then stop stimulating for a while before building up again. As a teenager I thought it was something I had invented so was disappointed to find it was called 'edging' a well known technique. Using the index finger of each hand to open my pussy lips and very slowly running them up towards my clit but then only lightly brushing each side of it's shaft before moving down again at the same time imagining licking, teasing and stroking each cock in turn, hearing their excitement building as they try not to premature ejaculate. I put one, then two fingers inside stretching my cunt, then pulling them out again and spreading my juices along my pussy lips and my clit. Massaging it now gently at first with two fingers of one hand, squeezing my tits with the other. I felt the shaft of my clit hard against my fingers as I increased the tempo and pressure.

It suddenly popped into my head that maybe this was what the fairytale of The Princess and the Pea was really about, she couldn't sleep because she had felt the pea keeping her awake. A pea that only she could feel. Maybe the pea represents an aroused clit, so small that others don't know it's there but it kept the Princess awake.

It took me so a while to regain my orgasmic momentum, and bring my thoughts back to my blowbang fantasy. A fantasy that turned darker. I was being abused. The boys were suddenly out of control (like a pack of wild dogs) they were spunking over me, my face, hair and breasts. Taking turns to force their dicks down my throat, feeling each cock in turn pulsing warm thick cum down my throat forcing me to swallow most of it, choking on their cum. Only as one pulled out, was I able to gasp for breath and dribble some cum down my chin and onto my tits, until it was quickly replaced with another who had been wanking to the edge of ejaculation. In my fantasy the guys were insatiable, able to cum multiple times. That's the great thing about a fantasy you are not confined by what is physically possible.

When l eventually came down from my orgasm I found it strange that I can 'get off' sometimes on such abusive fantasies which in real life I would find aberrant.

It made me realise that it was important to get agreement on rules. I must be in control to ensure my fantasy didn't become a real life nightmare. It was not that I thought the boys would intentionally be abusive to me but I didn't want to feel used or disrespected in any way afterwards. So If I were to grant their wish for collective handjobs then I would have to insist on safeguards.

The guys were a great but bunch and I do enjoy giving pleasure. So there was a bit of me that wanted to relieve them of their frustrations. This was the good section of my mind that liked to help those in need. Also it was a chance once in a lifetime chance to experience. Something that in normal circumstances I would not be asked to do, or ever agree to. Therefore I felt justified in setting free my inner slut.

I worked on the detail that I presented to the group the following evening. At first they tried to change my plan to what suited them more but I stuck to my guns and insisted we do it my way or not at all. I would cure the blue balls pandemic but only after they'd played a game of 'The Princess and the Pea' that my slut had devised to ensure I got pleasured.

My strange mind went 'off piste' again as I thought. If they all fucked me it would be a GANGBANG, and if I sucked them all off it would be a BLOWBANG, so when wank them off, is it a HANDBANG? And maybe when the five guys play 'Hunt the Pea' I can get the word CLITBANG added to the urban dictionary.

Getting my mind back 'on piste' I knew the only remaining risk was from myself. When I have five naked attractive guys with erections under my control will I have the willpower to resist going further. I knew from past experience my inner slut could not be trusted!