Group Lockdown Ch. 02

Story Info
The guys compete in Bethany’s orgasm challenge.
1.4k words
4.31
9.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Orgasm Challenge

At first it was problematic finding something to bind their hands. Phil had his climbing rope but was unwilling to let me cut it up and tying them all together like prisoners in a chain gang was over complicated. I decided to wander into the village, foolishly thinking that despite the lockdown there might be a hardware shop where I could get some cable ties or a washing line. The only shop open was the SPAR supermarche where I bought a couple of tea towels to cut into strips.

That evening as we sat eating dinner together the mood was at times raucous and at others subdued. Definitely not the normal relaxed atmosphere. Their emotions were most likely a blend of excitement combined with nervousness.

We had agreed to all meet in the day room at 9pm but I kept them waiting until 9.10pm to ensure they were all present when I made my entrance.

I had not brought any sexy gear on holiday so decided to go for the young tart look which consisted of white socks, short flared skirt and white blouse. To add to my image I tied my hair in pigtails and went way over the top with dark goth eye makeup and bright red lippy. The image in my mind was Salma Hayek dancing on the stage as Serendipity in the film Dogma. Although I could never compete with Salma, as I entered the room there was a chorus of approval.

The guys were naked except for their boxers as agreed. I instructed them to stand in a line facing away from me with hands behind backs. I went down the line tying each securely with the souvenir of Alpe d'Huez tea towel strips. How could I have guessed that knowing a half hitch from a clove hitch, learnt years ago in Girl Guides would be put to this use?

It's purpose was for my protection so that when I got naked there would be no danger of it turning into a gangbang. It felt good to have power over them too, I admit it.

Next I put Tove Lo's, Talking Bodies on my iPhone and started a striptease. I had never stripped for a boyfriend it was always both getting naked at the same time. So l found it quite a turn on doing it for an audience of five randy men.

As a woman we are very self critical of our bodies I don't have the body or looks of a supermodel but I was toned with firm boobs so I told myself that I would probably never look better.

Very slowly looking them in the eyes and moving in rhythm to the music I peeled off each item.

As I started unbuttoning my blouse I got was lots of encouragement consisting of loud choruses of,

'Get your tits out!

Get your tits out!

Get your tits out for the lads!'

All part of the fun.

Next my bra taking lots of time pushing one strap at a time off each shoulder before undoing the clasp at the back. A task I can do literally with one hand behind my back, but in my experience all men struggle with it.

Holding the the cups of my bra around my tits I slowly revealed one nipple then the other before holding the bra at arms length and dropping it to the floor.

It felt good to be topless in skirt and socks shaking my tits at them as I danced.

Although I would never have sex with a man who left his socks on, I felt sexy in white ankle socks so decided to leave them on.

Turning my bum to them I bent over before slowly pulling my panties down and kicking them away.

Lifting my skirt I flashed my pussy at them that I had shaved especially for tonight.

Before I broke up with Jim I had regularly gone for a full Hollywood wax but since then my lady garden had gone back to nature. I liked the look and feel when hairless my inner lips protruded a little and when I stand with legs together the gap forms the shape of a heart.

Finally just in white socks I felt I had whetted their appetite and they were ready to eat pussy.

I got the quilt from my bed and lay it in the middle of the floor, put Goreki's symphony Number 3 on my iPhone. Lying on my back in the centre of the quilt I pinched a line from 'Lady in Red' as I said in my best sultry voice, "Come and get it cowboys."

So far they had stuck to my many rules and instructions. I just had to remind them not to speak until the symphony or I were finished.

The men arranged themselves as I had instructed. One to kiss and lick each breast, one kneeling near my head to kiss my mouth and most importantly one kneeling between my open legs. This left one of the lads as an odd one out. I had my phone set to buzz every three minutes when this happened they would rotate positions so that the one waiting out would get to eat my pussy and the one who had been sucking on my left tit would wait out three minutes. The winner of my challenge would be whoever was pussy licking me when I came.

I had a pillow for my head and another under my hips. I had never experienced so many lips and tongues on my body at the same time so initially I found it too much. I had to tell them all to take it slow and be gentle, especially Phil who was chewing hard on my right nipple. I closed my eyes and tried to guess whose mouth was on my pussy, tits or kissing me. They all had different techniques some good and some poor and then there was Terry who was amazing. Dan was very hesitant when licking my pussy but I just put up with it knowing that in the next three mins it was Terry's turn. In lectures he was the voice of experience due to his time in industry. Now I realised he must also have spent lots of time licking pussy because he was also the mouth of experience. I have never had my pussy and clit licked and kissed with such sensual loving expertise. An artist; he teased my clit by bringing me to the brink of coming, then suddenly returning to kissing my inner thighs. I was mentally begging him to go back to my clit and stay on it until I orgasmed but instead he would just brush the tip of his tongue over it as his mouth he traversed from one thigh to the other.

So I cheated in the challenge because I had decided that it was his mouth that I wanted eating my pussy when I came. Especially because as luck would have it it coincided in the rotation with Andy's turn to kiss me. He kissed in a slow sensuous passionate way, and was also very attractive.

Opening my eyes I looked into his, and it felt as it was just his mouth that was stimulating four of my erroneous zones simultaneously.

There were moments when I wished I had trusted them because I wanted to feel their hands caressing my body.

With the three minute time gaps it took fifteen minutes to complete a rotation. With an effort of will I managed to hold back my orgasm until Terry and Andy were in their strategic positions on the the third round.

Then I really went for it; I felt it building to an incredible crescendo, my whole body shook uncontrollably my hips rose off the floor as my body arched and I almost crushed Terry as I clamped my thighs around his head. Simultaneously my brain flooded with orgasmic pleasure, an incredible natural high as if with each convulsion more endorphins were pumped into my brain. I cried out like one possessed, Andy had to pull back until I slowly became calm and my breathing slowed.

"Wow, wow, wow," I exclaimed, "That was incredible, thank you so much guys. My turn to treat you."

Having received so much pleasure from them I decided to give them more than a handjob in return.