Group Lockdown Ch. 03

Story Info
Bethany rewards her five friends for pleasuring her.
1.3k words
4.3
7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ESSENCE

Their turn, although in truth it was for my pleasure too because it was my big chance to try out one of my top ten masturbation fantasies.

I put my quilt back on my bed and got my pillow so I would be comfortable kneeling on the wooden floor.

I started a playlist on my iPhone that I had entitled 'Bethany is a cum slut'.

Music is an important accompaniment to my life. Certain songs help to enhance both the experience in the moment and also to revive the memories and the emotions associated with it in the future. My playlist for this therefore was loud, sexual and fun. It started with 'My Dick' by Mickey Avalon, in part because I like it as a fun song but also to remind the lads of yet another of my rules, not to make fun of the size or performance of each other's dicks. I followed it with 'Essence' by Lucinda Williams because it's sexual and raunchy.

With all five lads stood round me I pulled each of their boxers down in turn to reveal their dicks. It felt like I was in an episode of Naked Attraction as I took my time studying their variations in length, thickness and shape. Their dick's were at my eye-line as I knelt there surrounded by them. I left Andy's until last because I could tell by his bulging boxers that he lived up to the stereotype that black men have big dicks. He was circumcised as was Tao the Vietnamese lad whose penis was on the other end of the scale to Andy's. However it stood up proudly whilst Andy's hung down like an elephant's trunk. Maybe Tao's took a lot less blood to get it erect I contemplated. Anyway I thought it was cute and in proportion with the rest of his body.

Phil asked to be untied because he needed to pee. I didn't want to do this so the only other option was to hold his dick for him while he peed. It made me realise how difficult it is to get an erect penis to point down into the bowl. I stood behind him holding it, watching the pee as it flowed first in a constant stream and then in pulses as he was finishing. It almost felt like I had my own dick. I insisted on washing it for him in the sink afterwards.

Followed by the other four who decided they needed to go too. Not ever having tried 'Golden Showers' I found it fascinating to learn the slight differences in the way they peed. Phil insisted I pull his foreskin back, while Dan's pee started as a steady stream then suddenly changed to twin jets which made aiming his dick so that it all the pee went in the toilet bowl impossible. As was shaking the drips off, small wonder that I had to always wipe the toilet seat, and often the floor too. I think they really enjoyed it, especially the washing, a big advantage for me knowing that their dicks were clean.

Returning to the dayroom I restarted 'Bethany is a cum slut,' before kneeling again with the lads crowded round me so that the real fun could begin.

The first challenge I set myself was to ensure they were all erect. Little Tao definitely was as was Phil, to reward them I stroked them with both hands before cupping their balls and gently licking round the head then kissing the tip before moving on to the others. Terry's was what I call a Goldilocks dick, not too big or too small but just right, it was almost hard it needed just a little attention to fully stand to attention. This left Dan and Andy. Dan was still limp perhaps feeling nervous or embarrassed. I took him fully into my mouth first sucking and then with his dick still fully in my mouth I swirled my tongue around and was pleased to feel him swelling and lengthening. His dick was a real grower. Soon I could no longer fit it all in my mouth and fully grown it was second only to Andy. So last but definitely not least was Andy. It was actually a bit disappointing because I couldn't get him fully erect. I pride myself on my hand and oral skills. I used a combination of hands, lips and tongue. Techniques learnt part by practical experience and from videos on lingum massage. Maybe if I didn't have four other dicks needing my attention I might have succeeded.

However friends needed release from their sexual frustrations, so I got busy with hands and mouth, giving hand jobs to the guys to my left and right while sucking the one facing me. They were all breathing hard and moaning with the pleasure of having an outlet for their pent up frustration.

This was not the organised three minute rotation of my orgasm challenge. This was dicks and hands and my mouth as I entered a state of blissful abandonment. I was so turned on I was just attacking what was in front of me as I moved around the circle of dicks. Often I would be wanking one guy off, sucking another and with my free hand be rubbing my clit. It was impossible to pretend that I was just doing it to help them out. Anyway I wanted them to see how turned on I was knowing that my passion would excite them.

Despite having hands tied some were thrusting as I blew them and I had to push Phil away as he tried to fuck my face.

Part of our agreement was that they had to say if they were going to cum. So as I heard Dan's gasp "I'm coming," I quickly turned and grabbed his penis, squeezing tightly on the upstroke in a milking motion, after a short delay his hot cum gushed onto my neck and ran down between my breasts.

This seemed to trigger everyone else because suddenly cum was covering my tits and someone shot a huge load on my back, I could feel his cum running into the crack of my arse. Andy did not just have the biggest dick but also the most cum. I held his shaft in both hands, directing his cum onto both my tits, mixing it with the other cum that was running down to my pussy.

Releasing him I massaged the cum into my tits with one hand whilst massaging my cum covered clit with the other. Terry was the only one yet to orgasm, I grabbed the base of his penis and deep throated him as I continued to pleasure my clit. I carried on wanking him into my mouth going as far down as I could which was almost all the way before pulling out and licking under the head. I felt my orgasm building as he said "Beth, I'm coming." Perhaps because I was coming too or maybe as a reward for winning the challenge, I kept him deep in my mouth, my lips feeling his penis pulse as his cum hit the back of my throat. I probably did ingest some but most dribbled out and down my chin onto my tits as my orgasm subsided and my body relaxed.

I untied the guys then ran to the bathroom. I stood in the shower and spread the cum of five men over my body wallowing in the decadence of it before turning on the water and washing my hair, face and body.

Finally I relaxed in a hot bath smiling to myself and going over what had happened thinking that my girl friends would never believe me if I told them; which I would never do. Also hoping the lads could be trusted to stick to our pledge that what happens in France stays in France.

If we are stuck here for another week would we have another session and if so did I still want to tie their hands? Was there a wicked part of me that wanted to get gang banged?