All Comments on 'Growing Anticipation 08'

by Bearclaw88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 4 years ago
Thought I'd give this story a shot, but you lost me with a "thirty-inch penis".

That's not a penis: It's a belt. And fake tits that weigh 20 pounds apiece? At least make an attempt to seem plausible. One star, only because I can't vote lower than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Never stop writing, theses are great

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love where this is going! Stories like this that explore fantasy are so welcome. Not everything needs to be realistic :) Push the boundaries!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
incredible work

thanks for keeping this alive, dude! I love how you are developing this story, over four fronts. I'm not so much into huge asses but I loved this part too. And I can't wait for the next one. CompeTITion is always nice. Also, I hope mom will come back soon, maybe with her younger sister (and her twin daughters...;-)) just to add more meat to the fire... (just an idea, don't worry ;-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Don't listen to the criticism, your stuff is great and I hope you continue writing more

Bearclaw88Bearclaw88over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback. It helps keep me going with the story and I'm glad that you like it so far. New ideas are also welcome and I have a decent start on the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBearclaw88@Bearclaw88
Writing has been a little slow lately. Third installment of Amanda's Pet will most likely be finished first. I just hit 100 followers! Thank you to all of you, it might not be much compared to other authors but I still think it's pretty cool! I'm always looking for fresh ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES