Growing at the Ren Faire

Story Info
You and your wife get in too deep from fortune telling.
1.2k words
4.23
8.2k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
92 Followers

You and your wife were perusing an Adult Renfaire. The difference? There were a lot more... adult things out on display, use your imagination.

Anyway, you were holding your wife's hand as she waddled along side you. She was heavily pregnant with triplets and was loving every moment of it. She wore a crop top and a long dress attached around her belly, accentuating it's immense size.

"Hail Travelers, care for a wandering Romani to tell your fertility fortunes?" A woman approached the two of you, her own gravid belly on display, rubbing it sensually.

"I want would love to hear mine!" your wife responded immediately. She smirked at you as the woman approached.

"I'll need to rub my belly against yours, is that okay?" she asked, her belly mere inches from your wife's much larger one.

"Of course!" your wife responded. The Romani woman rubbed her belly against your wife's, closed her eyes, and hummed a tune to herself. Which became a slight moan at the end.

"You will bear 12 of your partner's children." The Romani blushed, exchanging flirtatious glances with you both.

"Oh! Well, good to know I'm already carrying a quarter of them~" Your wife pulled you close to herself and hugged you.

"And what about you, sir? Care to know your fertility fortune?" the Romani asked you.

"Wouldn't it be the same as my wife's?" You reply a little defensively

"You never know, the paths we might take are often unknown to us." the Romani said, stepping close to you.

"Go on, hun, see if there will be any other lucky ladies in the future." Your wife encouraged you.

"Alright, I'll bite." You say.

"Very well, place your hands on my belly." the Romani instructed. You do as she says, feeling sift kicks on your palms. "Hmm" she closed her eyes and hummed again, her brow furrowing. "I... your future is unclear to me, like trying to read through a microscope. I'll need a more... direct touch."

"What do you mean?" I ask, more confused than anything.

"I will need you to rub your cock against my belly." she said, only blushing slightly. You and your wife exchanged a look, she nodded enthusiastically.

"Do I n-need to be hard?" you ask, a little lost in the situation, not realizing that seeing them two women press their bellies together had been enough to get your started.

"It helps, but you seem to already be erect." the Romani replies, hand hovering over your erection, "May I get your cock out?" she asked. You shivered.

"Yea, do it." you say quickly. Her hands open your fly and tug down your boxers, revealing your modest cock to her. The Romani stepped closer and let her belly slide up against the underside of your cock, both of you moaning.

"Oh My God!" the Romani gasped, yours eyes shot up to hers, which were glowing. You felt a rush of strange energy come over you. "It's like knocking over a glass, I can see it now. Dozens of children! I-- unnfff" she moaned. You felt the energy surge. Something pressed against you. You looked down to see her growing. Her belly swelled outward, double, triple, finally quadrupling in size. Her breasts surged, overflowing and then breaking her top. Her nipples became dark and fat as milk started streaming from them. You felt the pressure between you increase. You saw and felt your cock and balls tingle, then start growing. It's girth increased while it lengthened: 6, 8, 12, finally 14 inches in length, bigger around than you could grip. Your balls swelled, heavy and full, pushing down your shorts, throwing them to the ground. You were snapped out of it when you heard your wife moaning. You looked to her to see her dress fall, her belly expanding outward.

"Wh-what happened? Is happening?" You stammered out, feeling precum running down your cock onto the Romani's belly.

"You happened. Me channeling your future caused this, so fertile, it's caused us to become more fertile, for every woman here to become more fertile." she gasped, grinding her belly against you.

"So why did we grow?" You wife asked, panting as if close to orgasm.

"The energy was so much, it just happened." The Romani shrugged, but perhaps we should all sit down, head to the tavern, maybe? Either way, you're probably going to be busy the rest of the weekend." She played with the tip of your cock.

"I could use a rest, walk us there, stud." Your wife locked arms with you, the Romani doing the same, and you helped them waddle their way over there. It felt exhilarating, with your massive cock out ahead of you, at seven of your 'dozens' of children waddling alongside you. It kept you hard and on display, a small but growing group of women started following you, calling for you to breed them, complimenting how big your cock looked, how full your balls were.

The three of you entered the spacious tavern, your wife and the Romani woman sitting at a low table, rubbing their massive bellies as one of the Tavern Wenches came over to you.

"Can I get you anything? Can I do anything for you? To you?" she asked, a wetness running down her legs. You sat on the end of the low table, balls hanging down over the edge and cock jutting out proudly ahead of you.

"Want to breed yourself on my cock?" You offered, your wife scooted up to you, belly pressing against your side and stroked the bottom of your cock while Wench eagerly strode in front of you. She turned and bent over, easing herself back onto your cock, taking in more of it than should've been possible. You just grunted and moaned as you filled her with precum. The group of women that had followed you started filtering in, and cheered as you came, bloating the Wench's belly with potent cum.

This began a long process. The women formed a line and started fucking themselves on you, a pile of bloated a leaking women forming to the side, fat and filled bellies pressing together as they rode out their sexual highs. Your wife continued to play with you while the Romani woman watched. She noticed, though, you were starting to get tired about eleven women in, and put one of her teats in your mouth. Her milk was sweet and thick, and invigorated you, making you cum more than before, filling the women more and more. The Romani woman started whispering numbers to you, her eyes glowing again.

"28" she whispered as you came into a thick fairy.

"31" she whispered again as you came into a lithe elf.

"35" she whispered, playing with your hair while you came into a Zelda cosplayer.

"45!" she moaned while you pumped a woman in a cowkini so full she had to be helped off to the side. You could see out of your peripheries that the tavern was starting to seem a bit crowded, and that the line was still out the door.

"I think it might be more than 'dozens', hun" your wife said, struggling to masturbate while still playing with your cock.

"That's the thing about fortune telling." the Romani woman replied, "It's not always 100% accurate.~"

Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
92 Followers