Growing up in Rural Arkansas Ch. 01

Story Info
Cousins and I learn about each other.
3.6k words
4.43
16.5k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkwolf68
Arkwolf68
19 Followers

I was born in the late 60's and grew up in a very rural area with my mom, step-dad and stepsister on a 112-acre farm. It didn't make a lot of money, not near enough to support all us, but if things went well it helped pay for Christmas and vacations.

Since I never really knew my biological father and my step-sister (Betty) never knew. her biological mother, I'm going to dispense with the use of "step" for brevity. I was a late surprise for my parents, whereas my sister was an early surprise. The really weird thing is we share the same birthday, albeit 14 years apart, along with mom. There was a point, while I was in puberty, that I made what I thought at the time were subtle hints and flirts (They were not!). Betty just laughed it all off and flirted and teased a bit to see how I'd react. At times, her friends would join in the fun, at my expense.

Growing up, I'd always been shy, quiet, and introverted, preferring to do things alone for the longest time. Living in the middle of nowhere, this was probably for the best. The nearest neighbor was a over half mile down the dirt road, and our small town, with one K-12 school was over ten miles away. The nearest large city, where we went shopping was over 75 miles away.

The farm kept us busy enough to stay out of trouble for the most part, but not too busy. If nothing else, we learned good work ethic. We had a two-story house with a basement, two-car garage, patio/porch, and even an above-ground pool. Also, we had a tractor and equipment shed, a chicken coop, a pump house, and an old dairy barn and horse stables we used for storing hay and housing the 3-4 horses, 2-3 dairy cows and 6-10 hogs up when the cows and horses weren't out grazing.

The house had four bedrooms, three (including the master bedroom and bathroom) were on the second story along with another bathroom. The fourth bedroom was a guest room/office on the ground floor and was only used as a bedroom when our grandparents visited. We had a huge living and dining room and a big kitchen. The basement actually opened to a small patio on the downhill side of the house. It too had a bathroom, the laundry room, a huge playroom and a big storage room.

Our parents both worked long hours, so we had daily chores. My sister got married and moved out when I was 14. However, by the time I was 17, my sister had divorced her husband for cheating on her. She threw him out of their house, and for a while I would stay with her on weekends, just to get away, but it was a treat. Unable to keep up her house payments on just her salary, she finally sold the house and moved back in.

The Story:

About a month after my 18th birthday (also my sister's 32nd, and mom's 50th), the phone rang very early one Saturday morning and dad answered it. I was awakened by his yelling and cussing, "WHAT?" ..."WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!"..."YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!! Mary [my mom], you need to get down here and talk to YOUR sister!" Then mom got on and the yelling, without the F-bombs, but with a lot more pointed questions.

I heard mom get off the phone and then her and dad talked for a minute before coming back upstairs and explaining to Betty and me that mom's sister and her husband were busted by the "Feds" (DEA) for growing, possessing and selling marijuana. To make matters worse, this was not the first time they had been busted, so they were in jail and our cousins were in a Protective Services shelter because despite both being 18, they were still in high school.

Mom was going there to get my two cousins from Protective Services and bring them here until all this could be straightened out. While they were very angry with my aunt and uncle, they knew it wasn't my cousins' fault and they weren't going to leave those girls in a shelter. Since dad and Betty had to work, she asked me to clear some clutter in the guest room clean and dust it, and then make the bed. Mom got a few things together and left to go get my cousins. It would take 5-6 hours to get there. Then she would have to see about getting my cousins and maybe helping my aunt and uncle get out on bail and find a place since they could no longer stay at their house because it was seized.

Once mom left, dad told Betty that a lot of the "clutter" as mom called it was hers from when she moved back in and he reminded her that she was asked to go through it all and get it out of there before. Betty had about 15 boxes, a few bags and suitcases, and some odds and ends. She agreed to get what she could before work and then offered to bring me a pizza from town for dinner, if I took care of the rest and I agreed.

Betty only took 3-4 boxes and a couple of suitcases downstairs to the storage room before she left for work, leaving me with the rest. I went out to do chores and get in my morning ejaculation. The barn had been a place I went to jack off while doing morning and afternoon chores. It was private and I could see people coming out of the house. I even had a stash of dirty magazines hidden throughout the barn. At first, I was careful and went up to the hay loft and peaked out of a vent overlooking the house and yard. However, I had became more lackadaisical about it as time passed.

When I was done with chores and jacking off, I went in for breakfast and then would start on the guest room. Betty left a bit of a mess that morning when a box had a bottom fall apart as he picked it up. I got some tape, fixed the box, and started putting her things back inside it. Then I came across an envelope, folded over lengthwise with several wraps of shipping tape around it and marked "Private." Naturally, I opened it and discovered 15-20 Polaroid photos of Betty, (who is 5'8, average build, and had a 34B-C bust back then), either wearing next to nothing in 4 or 5 skimpy outfits, or totally naked. One of the photos was shot from above and Betty was on her knees sucking some guys cock, presumably her ex-husband.

My cock immediately got rock hard! Since I was alone, I took the photos to the bathroom and laid them out on the toilet where I proceeded to jack off. I came almost instantly. I had never seen or thought of my step-sister that way, and the thoughts of it made me hard again within just a few minutes, so I jacked off again.

When I was finished, I grabbed all the photos and put them in my pocket to go stash outside later. This photos of Betty would give me something for jacking off for a while, even a wet dream or two. I wanted to go through the rest of her boxes, including the ones she already carried downstairs to see if there was more. But I only had time that day to go through two more, and I didn't find anything else like those photos.

I got the guest room finished just in time for my afternoon chores and ejaculation. Like earlier, those photos of Betty made me cum twice before I finished and went back inside. I must have stared at Betty a bit too long when she got home with the pizzas because she asked me if I was OK. I immediately snapped out of it and just told her I was just tired and hungry. The truth was, I could feel my cock getting hard just looking at her. My lustful thoughts quickly went away when dad pulled up and came in.

Mom spent two days there getting my cousins (Shelly & Cindy) along with some of their belongings out of the house (under police supervision), and visiting with my aunt and uncle and their lawyer who was working on getting them out on bail.

My cousins were both 18 and born only 10-11 months apart, and my aunt and uncle decided to hold Shelly back and start her in kindergarten with Jan. Shelly is 5'7, slender, and had a 32B bust at that time. Cindy, who was born only five days after me, is 5'6, medium build, and had a 36D bust (they've since become DDs). Both of them claimed to be virgins to me, mainly due to their parents being overprotective with them when it came to boys. And since my aunt had Shelly at 16, and it was no family secret according to my mom, I believed it.

When mom brought them home, we all greeted them with hugs and helped get all their things into the guest room. Mom got them enrolled in school with me that Monday and they started riding with me in my truck to and from school. Since it was a small-town, K-12 school, and we were all Seniors, we were in all the same classes together.

We all got pretty much into or routines over the next 2-3 weeks. Shelly and Cindy took care of the house as well as feeding the chickens and getting their eggs. I continued jacking off every morning and afternoon while doing my chores. Most of the time, I was thinking of, and picturing, Betty; but not always. Sometimes I still thought of the models in my dirty magazines too.

Then one afternoon when I was jacking off in the barn, and getting close, I heard a soft moan. I immediately stopped, opened my eyes and saw Shelly and Cindy peaking in and Cindy had her hand down inside her unbuttoned jeans. I started to cover up but Shelly said, "Don't stop now Tim...We've been watching you together for over a week now, we know you do it in the morning too, and we like watching you." Surprised, but still very aroused and horny I replied, "Well either leave me alone, or come in here and watch, maybe even show me your bodies, since you've seen mine." To my shock, they came into the stall where I was jacking off.

It was somewhat cool outside so they just flashed their breasts and pulled down their pants and panties enough for me to see their 18 year-old pussies, with their narrow "landing strip" mounds (unlike Betty's "bush"). We are started pleasuring ourselves together, looking at each other lustfully as we did. I came within a minute or so, and they each moaned softly in turns as my jism spurted out onto the ground.

This pattern continued morning and afternoon outside, and sometimes in the house when it was just the three of us, which rarely happened. But it was a lot more fun and comfortable because we could all get naked and be on the bed together. Suffice to say, once I saw both their breasts and pussies, I almost totally forgot about Betty.

Then one afternoon about a week or two later, while we were all in the barn, Cindy asked, "Can I touch it, maybe stroke it a bit?" Shelly and I stopped for an instant and I replied, "Yea sure!" She gently grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it with one of her hands while the other was down her sweatpants. I started massaging and rubbing her breasts and she immediately responded with a soft moan. This was followed by a soft moan from Shelly, who now had her pants and panties pulled down around her knees as she watched us while pleasuring herself. I'm not sure if Cindy or I came first, but one of us did, then the other came right after that, and finally Shelly came moments later with a louder moan.

We waited the next morning until after dad, mom, and Betty had all left for work. Then, we went to their room, stripped and all got on their bed. Since it was morning, it was Shelly' turn to stroke me (Cindy had the afternoons). Shelly started stroking me and then said she wanted to try something new--a blowjob! It was a first for us and therefore it was a bit clumsy, awkward and not the best. However, I did enjoy an intense orgasm and Cindy definitely enjoyed watching as she came before me. And, Shelly crawled up and not only kissed me on the lips for the first time, but we French kissed.

Not to be outdone, Cindy have me her first blowjob, in the barn on her knees, that afternoon and we too kissed afterwards. Then Shelly asked who did it better. I tried to tell them they both were the same, but neither of them would accept that. Finally, I said Cindy did it slightly better. Of course, that started a debate between them. I told them they could start doing it together and I say what I liked a lot and what I didn't like as much. Thankfully, they agreed.

Over the next few weeks they gave me blowjobs together and I let them know what was working and what wasn't. They also let me start touching and fondling their pussies and this, coupled with more French kissing between all three of us, helped them cum more often and with more intense orgasms.

One Thursday night, when dad got home he asked me to come outside and help hook up one of the trailers to his truck. Over dinner, he and mom told us we were all working on a small project this week: We were going to build another bedroom in the basement and somebody was moving into it so that the guest bedroom would be available to our grandparents for an upcoming visit over the Holidays. Dad and mom thought Betty would want to be down there for the privacy it offered, but she was having no part of it and she made that clear to everyone at the table. Then when she brought up all the spiders and bugs down there, and the fact that it was colder in the winter and the floors were freezing, Shelly and Cindy made it clear they weren't moving there either. The three of them along with mom immediately got into a heated discussion about it for a few minutes. It was like dad and I weren't even in the room. Then, they all started bringing up past issues they had with each other. At one point, dad and I looked each other in the eyes and I could tell he wanted me to step up. I raised my voice, almost yelling out, "I'll move down there! OK?" Dad just smiled at me and told me he was proud of me for stepping up. Later that night, he said he'd see if they had any carpet scraps and padding to help with the cold floors, and that he'd make sure it was nice for me down there.

At first, I wasn't thrilled about volunteering to move downstairs, but as we built it over the weekend and refurbished the basement bathroom to make it nicer too, I started warming up to it. Then, on Sunday dad and mom left us with a few minor things to finish (molding, painting, installing a doorknob and curtains, etc.) and then clean everything up. When they came home, they had a refinished four-post bed, dresser, chest of drawers, and nightstand along with a new queen-size mattress and box spring (we all had full-size beds and our parents a king). Between the nice carpet (& underpaid), and the near new furniture, the girls were less than pleased and they let dad and mom know it too. As dad told them grinning at me, "Oh well." However, not long thereafter, Shelly & Cindy got queen-size mattress and box spring too.

The advantages of having that room in the basement far outweighed the disadvantages. First, my new room was on the opposite end of the house from all heir bedrooms and we had the ground story between us. Second, my room was near the wooden stairs, so I could hear anyone going up or down, even if they tried to sneak. Third, from my room I could hear when cars were pulling into the garage and nearby, so I knew when others were coming home. Finally, while my room was next to the laundry room, which wasn't so great, except that the laundry chute drop was right outside my bedroom and this is how I learned all the girls' bra sizes.

It didn't take us very long to figure out how to 69 with each other, or between all three of us for that matter. Every morning, as soon as dad, mom, and Betty left for work and before we went out for chores, we would dash down to my room, get naked and the bed and start getting each other off in a true threesome, doing everything short of fucking. Then in the afternoon, we did the same thing the instant we got home from school. In fact, the three of us didn't hang around and socially with our friends, because "we had chores." Then we'd start talking about sex with each other as soon as we got in my truck.

We were quickly getting bolder and closer to fucking, even grinding my hard cock against their wet labia, but we never fucked. Shelly and Cindy even started taking turns sneaking down to my room at night, if dad, mom, and Betty all went to bed before them. The other one would stay in the living room and stomp on the floor three times if someone ever came down from the second floor.

Then one night when Cindy came down, she was on top of me and we were grinding hard. She was moaning softly as I was sucking her hard nipples. She stopped, reached down and guided the head of my cock inside her wet pussy. This is where I have some doubt abut Cindy being a virgin, because even though it was tight, my cock slid all the way inside her smoothly and she didn't wince, hesitate, or try to stop (or slow down) at all. I think I came first, but neither of us lasted that long. When one of us started moaning at all the other simply muffled them by kissing deeply.

When Cindy went upstairs she must have told Shelly, because a few minutes later I heard Shelly dashing down the steps and now she wanted to fuck as well. She licked and sucked my cock to get it hard and got on top of me and started grinding. Then she stopped and eased my cock inside her pussy. However, my cock hit her hymen and she winced, froze right there, and whispered that it hurt and she asked if Cindy had the same problem. I lied and told her she did, but she gutted it out and it got better. Not to be outdone, Shelly lowered herself down around my cock, breaking her hymen ("popping her cherry"). Then after taking a few few deep breaths with my cock all the way inside her, she started fucking me softly until her pain was gone. It may have been because she was skinnier than Cindy, or maybe still truly a virgin, but her pussy was noticeably tighter than Cindy's.

Soon, Shelly was riding me harder than Cindy and we were muffling each other's moans with deep kisses, or I was sucking her rock hard nipples, which drove her crazy. She later admitted to three orgasms for sure riding my cock. I know I lasted a lot longer with her, but as we all soon learned, I always came fast in the first round, but lasted much longer in subsequent rounds. When I came, Shelly came right after me and yelled out for just an instant. I muffled her as our orgasms finished and then we froze, listening for any sounds of movement upstairs. Thankfully, there was nothing, so Shelly went upstairs and I heard them both talking upstairs, but couldn't make out the words. Then they went up to their bedroom to go to sleep. Even though I was tired, I was horny as hell right then, my own 18 year-old hormones in overdrive. I could smell both of of them on me as laid there and started jacking off.

We continued fucking almost daily, some days multiple times with each other, and "certain days" we took a break. Also, when one of them had a boyfriend, she usually would opt out, but not always. What really sucked was the time when both of them had boyfriends and I was back to just jacking off, but that only happened once for about two weeks. We did have one scare when Cindy's period was late, very late. Plus her breasts got bigger and she started going to the bathroom more. We quickly planned to have her date the guy at the local gas station and convenience store who'd been hitting on her, even in front of our parents. Then she could pin it on him. But then her period came the next day. Soon after that, they both made appointments during school and got on the pill.

All three of us truly savored those days we were out of school but dad, mom, and Betty had to work. That's when we would had all-day threesomes, and they were awesome!

Arkwolf68
Arkwolf68
19 Followers