Grows Bigger with Love

Story Info
They had lost almost everyone, but their love.
24.3k words
4
13.9k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small family had lost almost everyone after the accident but now that the twins have grown older, their love for each other and their mother have made their family so much bigger.

Everyone on this story is 18+ as they start having sex.

I will not care about any replies to this thread. There are far too many negative comments, even on my first one so if you feel to speak your mind, you can always email it too me.

Thank you - SillyKinma

---

01.

Martin and Marie had just turned eighteen years old, but their mother could not stay for long as she needed to get back to work. This was nothing unusual as she often was at work to late morning every other week. But she enjoyed her job working at the great hospital as a nurse in the IR. So missing her was something that both my twin sister and I was used to. But to have her leave our birthday on the Thursday felt still a bit too much. We wanted to have her home as we did not have many friends. Those who we had had come and they were in our small home far from others.

Now we had the most perfect family one could hope for up until the most tragic accident known to man, or at least to our family. When my and my sister was eleven years old, our father had gone to pick up mothers brother for a longer stay with us and when they had started their road home, they had been hit by a much larger truck and they had died.

This had made our mother so destroyed that all she did was just cry in both my sisters lap and mine. She got plenty of hugs from her sisters, their husbands and our grandparents. As we were still too young to really understand anything about why our dad had gone away, we just cried slowly. But after a long time mom had told us why they had died and we started to cry more, but as we had done all the crying a pair of twins could, we only cried a little as mom had started to cry more silently as the years had gone by.

But she stopped when we had turned fifteen and we had our mom back. She started working more and working out far more then she had already done. When our dad was alive she worked out three days per week but now, she worked out every day. She had started to run before neither me or my sister had been born but now, she begun running every day, working out at the gym and just being a far more fit and, may I say, a much sexier mother.

But the worst part was that all of our mothers sisters had moved far away and had started to loose contact with her. So deep in this forest, a bit away from the nearest town and even further from the largest city, we stayed alone.

But I actually liked to stay far away from everyone, just as my sister said she liked and we knew that mom liked it as well as she was the one that had actually bought this house with dad a few years after we had come in to being.

The house was small. Just one room per child, one for mom (as dad was no longer with us), a guest room, a small office, a large room that had the TV in it and then our smallish kitchen. There was also a stairwell down to the boiler room and a small room that was cold and designed for keeping some food in. But beyond that, there was not much else except the large yard and the forest all around us.

We loved this place, but it was also a far walk to get to the bus so we could take the bus early to get to our school. This meant that we were always tired when we finally got home and we could not do much the rest of the day. But we studied on the bus together so we could have the time with ourselves once we had finally come home at almost half past seven in the evening.

Now that we had shifted our school, we were asked if we wanted to live at the schools dormitory but both me and Marie had said said no and that we were quite happy with traveling home every day.

This meant how ever that two days per week, we always came home an hour and a half later, one day at the same time as per usual and the last two days we came home much earlier then we were used to. These days were Mondays and Fridays. On Mondays we always started a little later and got home after only a few hours and on Fridays we started early and got home just after lunch.

Our mother, her name is Jacqueline and she comes from France, so her sisters were all in France, just like her brother was, loved that our independent schedule would make us come home and see her far more often then she had anticipated.

Our mothers nickname was Line and she had moved to Sweden when our father had meet her and as soon as she realized that she was pregnant at the very early age of sixteen. We came out from her when she had just turned seventeen which meant that she was now thirty five years old. But she did not care about that and neither did we to be truthful, she was just our mother after all, even though she looked so good, in at least my eyes, that she looked a lot like the famous actress Alexandra Daddario, her face, her body and even her breast size were almost spot on for the same actress and even Marie thought so when I had pointed it out to her.

Luckily I had gotten all the trait from our dad while Marie had gotten all of hers from mom which meant that she looked fantastic as well. But one thing that she had not done, was hook up with a boyfriend for a long time. She had gotten a boyfriend when she was on school, our old school that is, just like I had a girlfriend back then, but lately non of us had a significant other.

This was unusual as all we could really do, was hang out with each other. But I liked to hang out with her just as she liked to hang out with just me. But I had also made the terrible 'choice' of falling in love with Marie. Her twin brother could not be in love with his twin sister. But that is what I was. In love with my sister Marie and I had fallen in love with her when I was fifteen and now that I had turned eighteen with her, I had to tell her about this love.

The day after, when the last person had left their home and their mother had gone to work, he had worked up the courage to walk in to his sister to tell her about the love he had for her. He had saved enough money to move out from their home if needed and he even had an apartment almost ready for him as the school still had some places for their students. So if he would fail miserably he had at least that to lean on, which he was more then ready to do.

He opened the door to his sister without knocking, something he had always done, closed the door after and also lock the door before he turned to see his sister no longer sitting, looking at the book she was reading when he had opened the door. Instead she was sitting with the book in her lap, waiting for him to say something. She had not even asked why he had locked the door. It was not like she could not get out if she needed, just turn the key and open he door, but that would still take time, time enough for him to do something he knew he would never, ever do.

"Hey Marie." He just said, stood by the chair by her desktop. He saw that the computer was open but not turned on. The load of makeup was all over the desktop with a large mirror that he could see nothing but her in every time he looked in it. He saw that bookcase standing by the foot of the bed and against his side of wall. She was always turned to lay with her feet near his head when they had gone to bed except that her bed was much larger then his was as he only had a single bed and she had a double bed.

He was a bit envious of the bed, but he never said anything as sister would always have the largest bed. Martin was happy with the bed he had, so why should he complain? Besides, if he were to complain he also knew that getting in between her legs now, would have stopped long before he even had the idea of coming to her now.

"Hey brother." She said as he stood looking at the mirror. She had always just called him brother, never big brother or anything as none of them knew who had come out their mother first. Apparently mom had not wanted them to bicker about who was the oldest and just kept that information from them, something he was glad about. "Why did you lock the door? It's not like there is anyone else in the house after all."

"Yea I know, but umm, shit this was harder then I thought it was."

"What is harder? Come on bro, just tell me. You aren't in trouble I hope?" She said with a sad look in her eyes.

"No no, nothing like that." His answer came out and she relaxed enough for her to move her book from her lap and sit up more straight and swing her feet over the edge of he bed and just sit there, waiting on him again.

"So come on brother." She said in a seductive voice. At least that is what he heard but she could have just said it normally too, it was just that everything she had always said to him had come out with this seductive tone. "Talk to me. If your not in trouble that is good, so come on, tell me. Just tell me what it is that you want and I promise you, I will not be upset."

"You say that now but this might just make you angry."

"And if I get angry, you have my permission to slap me in the face." She gave him a large smile. He knew that he could slap her if he needed as she always had said this to him, but he also knew that he could not slap her after telling her this.

"Okay, okay so here goes." He said but still nothing came out from his throat. Not a single sound. He wanted to just tell her, but as he could not tell her anything he just stood there silent, looking at her. She changed from just sitting there to standing up, take the few steps needed to come up to him and just as she was near him his head bowed down. He could not even look at her.

"What ever it is, I promise you brother, I will accept it, I will keep loving you and I will never, ever leave you okay?"

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and then opened his eyes again, seeing only Marie in this large room. Only her as if everything else had magically disappeared.

"I love you." He whispered. "I have loved you for a long time sis and I can not stand being without you any longer. We have just turned eighteen and if needed, I will move out as fast as I can, but I love you and I really hope that you will love me just as I love you." He hoped that she would say something, but nothing had come from her yet. She just looked at him with a curious look in her eyes. Why did she look at him with these lovely eyes, these sexy green eyes like their mother had. He wanted to grab her raven black hair, the same color that mother had and just force a kiss on her, but he could not. He wanted to, but he could not as he needed to hear the final answer from her.

Then he saw a tear forming in her eye, then another tear in her other eye. He had told her of his love and she had started to cry. In his mind all he could think about was what he had to do now. Call the school, get the apartment and move out from his sister, from his mother and stay away from them for all eternity.

Then he felt her hand move from her side to his shoulder, then the other hand moving to his neck and then he felt her mouth touching his in a kissing motion. He had to kiss her back and formed the same mouth himself. He was actually kissing the only lips he wanted to kiss. The lips of his sister.

And then he felt this wonderful lips open up and he felt her tongue touching his lips, the tongue that was like the master key to his lips and he opened up his mouth and he felt her tongue coming in and touching his tongue. All he could do was stick out his tongue and feel her heat. The heat of his sister that now were hugging him with both her arms around his neck, locked in an embrace that was heating up more and more as their kiss became deeper and deeper.

They only stopped kissing for a few seconds to breath and to move to the bed.

Both of them feel down on the bed, on her cover and they began kissing far wilder then he would have anticipated, but he could not complain as all he wanted to do now, was release his hard cock. He wanted to unzip his jeans and show her the almost seven inch long and thick cock that he knew was very good for almost all of his girlfriends that he had had before he had managed to tell his sister of his love to her.

But he could not take it out yet, not until she told him to do it, not until she wanted even though he knew that she would almost never ask him this, but he was also sure that she would not ask him anything. She was always the submissive girl, the submissive girl that had a mind on her own. Last boyfriend had broken up with her be cause she had never asked him anything, before that the one before that had broken up with her as she had asked him to tell her what he wanted too much. So she was a the submissive one and he was the dominant one just like their mother was the dominant one, at least he thought that she might be the dominant one but in all honesty, he was not sure of that.

Then she spoke to him.

"We cant fuck." She said. He knew that this was also a possibility, but he hoped that she still wanted him. "I love you just as you love me, but I umm... I am bleeding right now and I don't want you to have that blood on your dick for the first time we have sex. I am sorry my dear, dear brother."

"It's okay sis, it is perfectly okay but..."

"Yes I accept your love. All I want is to be happy together, forever, having lots of sex every day and if you are ready to move out, I want to move out with you so we can keep fucking all the time. But we cant due to mom." He thought of that comment. Sure he would have to wait until she was free from her period, this he could understand, no one wanted the blood all over themselves and in the bed after all. But her comment about their mother he had to know more about.

"What do you mean 'due to our mom'?"

"We can't move out because she will left alone and I don't want to leave her alone in this house. We can still have sex every day. You can use the money to buy a car once you have gotten your drivers license cause then we can drive out and fuck were ever we want, when ever we want. And when mom is working late, like she is this week, we have all the time in the world to have as much dirty sex as we can. The end result is that I love you so much brother. I have loved you for a long time, since I was sixteen at least."

"Since I was fifteen." Martin interrupted her with a smile.

"Well I was sixteen. But I love you so much that I can't stand being without you. You have everything I need. You have a, sorry to say, but a gorgeous cock, you have the best body I can even imagine and the personality to match. That is why none of the others have worked for me. I have tried, every time I have given it a genuine attempt but every time you come in to my view, that is all I see. You perfect for me and I will do what ever you want me to do, even if it will land me in prison I will still do it."

"I love you too sis, I love you as my sister and as my girlfriend. But I will never tell you do things that will make you go to prison, that is just too low for me." He said with a small laughter and Marie followed his laugh. "But I want to treat you right. So I want you too," he began, he was going to test her of her submissiveness, "give me a safe word. This word must never be forgotten and this word must be something that you never say. Okay?"

She gave him a simple word he had known about a long time. But he also knew that this word would never escape her lips in any fashion except in an emergency.

"But before we do anything now." She said in an almost whisper. "Can I suck your beautiful cock?"

He was just about to say yes before he thought of her submissive side again. He was going to use this side of her. So he stood up, undid his jeans, took of his shirt before he pulled down his pants with his underwear and out from his pants came his hard cock.

She locked her eyes on it and gasped. It pointed slightly up and to the right.

He backed away with a step and then told her to sit in front of him. She did this and she was now in the perfect height to suck his cock, but she had not even opened her mouth yet.

"Grab my cock and repeat after me." She did and then waited, feeling the hardness of the cock in her hand. The hardness and the unmistakable heat from the cock. "I swear to be faithful to this cock."

"I swear to be faithful to this cock." She said loudly with a lot of pride.

"I swear that I will always do what my Master," he said, taking a small pause to see her reaction. As there was no reaction he continued, "tells me to do, always."

"I swear that I will always do what my Master tells me to do, always."

"That if my Master wants me to suck his cock, I will suck his cock."

"That if my Master wants me to suck his cock, I will suck his cock."

"That if my Master wants me to fuck him, where ever we might be, who ever is near us, I will fuck him in what ever manner he sees fit."

"That if my Master wants me to fuck him, where ever we might be, who ever is near us, I will fuck him in what ever manner he sees fit."

"Congratulations sister you are now my Slave sister, now suck my cock!"

She opened her mouth, licked his stretched out cock on the head, licking up the first drop of his precum. She felt the need to suck it, but she also knew that she would not be able to suck his cock the way she wanted too. She wanted to swallow his cock whole, but as she had never even had the honor of suck his cock before, she knew that she had to swallow it slowly, bit by bit. Even if their mother would all of the sudden come home, she would not stop sucking his cock. He had ordered to suck his cock and with the words she had repeated to him, it did not matter if she saw them having sex.

Martin saw her tongue licking his hardness. She licked his cock from the top, circling around his head until she swallowed his cocks head in to her mouth. He made a sound that were do to seeing his sister sucking his cock, but he also knew that this sound made her suck it even more.

She liked to hear his voice coming out his mouth.

"Come on sister. I gave you an order. Now carry it out." He just said, taking his hand to caress her cheek. She started to suck his cock even more, but not so deep as she still wanted to do. She had never sucked a cock as large as his was, in fact, she could not even remember if she had even sucked a cock before she had started to suck her brothers cock. But she did not care about any other cock, all she really cared about, was his wonderful cock.

He could feel her sucking on his cock and the feeling was marvelous. The sucking of her mouth, the pressure of her cheeks, her tongue on his cock and the sucking was the perfect match. He knew that he would not be able to hold of his cum for long, but he did not care about that and he knew that she just wanted him to cum right now if she had anything to ask about.

But she was not allowed to ask him of anything. He knew that her submission was complete. If he wanted to, he could stop her sucking and she would, but she would not be happy about it, but she would still stop sucking.

But did he want her to stop?

No he did not. He wanted her to suck his cock every day, several times per day in fact, but he also knew that she would grow tired of sucking his cock if she had to suck it so often as he wanted. But he also knew that he wanted to fuck her pussy, fucking her asshole (if she would allow him this, but again, if he wanted to fuck her asshole he had ever right to so) so asking her anything was his free reign. And just then, he knew that he had free reign of her when ever he wanted, where ever he wanted until she would say her safe word.

But he would never go so far that she would feel the inclination of saying that word.

He knew that any second now she would feel his cock start to expand, start to prepare for the shot. He wanted to cum in her mouth, but he also wanted to know if she wanted that.