Grows Bigger with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacqueline continued her story as her kids were checking her sister out. "Now the first thing is that she told her husband about our sex and that she really wanted to return to it. She told him this shortly after my husband and brother had died and that seems to be the reason of her silence." She said and looked sad, but still very happy. "Now after a few years he had gone away from her, I think he had moved to the other side of the world or something but I can't really remember, anyway she has now gotten the will to talk to me and she still want me back."

This made Marie jump, a second before Martin could do the same thing and she hugged her hard.

"Thank you sweetheart, but the story is not done yet." She said and they moved two chairs really close to her so they could almost sit in her lap. "Now I have thought of moving us to a bigger house, just as you have thought about, but I was thinking of maybe moving us to her house?" She asked knowing full well of their answer. They both said yes almost immediately. "Now the first thing I should tell you, is that her house is rather small, but still bigger then ours is and she lived just by the trees you now have seen." She said nodding to the phone. "But even if it is small, her bedroom is much bigger then anything I have ever seen. We could fit four double beds in that room and still have a place to dance around in. Now as I have not told her about you guys, she thinks I will just come to visit even if she actually told me that she would love for me to live with her and before you ask anything, yes Martin, she wants your cock as well."

"And you are sure about this mom?"

"As sure as we like to fuck every day, yes I am sure." She said as she was nodding to him with a large smile. "But I actually have a plan that you both might like."

A few months down the lane Natalie was saying good bye to her two small children as one of their babysitters took them for their week long stay at a children's vacation place that she had gone too as well. It was a nice place full of happy children, full of good people that took care of these children and had a lot of fun things they could do.

Once they were out of the house, she took a shower, put her makeup on and fixed her hair before she put on a simple dress that showed as much as she dared of her bust and were short, she could have bent over to pick something up on the floor and she would have shown anyone that wanted to see her nice, trained ass, her shaved pussy and if they stood on the other side they would see her large tits hanging and were almost on the brink of spilling out of her dress.

This dress was perfect for her meeting with her big sister Jacqueline.

She had really missed her since they had lost contact several years ago. But after their brother and her husband had died together, she had stopped talking with her, this had the other done as well. When she wanted to talk to her again, she knew that she had to tell her own husband. She had to tell him about their sexual relationship, and so she had told him and he had become so angry with her that she did not dare to talk to anyone.

A little while later her other sister had taken her own life.

So she could not speak to anyone.

A few years later she gave birth to her first, a daughter that she named Cloe and a year later her other child, a son, was born that she named Guy. She loved her children very much, but she had no intention of telling them anything of her person life surrounding the subject of sex. She would spare them this for as long as humanly possible which she had thought would be for the rest of their life. But she had missed her sister. She missed her brother as well and her other sister, but they were gone, so the only one she could really miss, the only one she could actually see, was her sister Jacqueline.

So after having her lost her husband to South America and a few years later, she had actually called a Swedish telephone number and spoken with her. As luck would have it, she was more then happy too speak with her. She had learned that she was not angry with her, that her twins had survived along with herself and that she now were working at a better job in the hospital. She told her that she would come down to her after a few months, today, and that is why she had taken on the dress that she had bought a few days ago.

After that, she took a bite to eat and got in her car and drove to the airport to pick Jacqueline up.

She was so happy that she had gotten some time off her job, that she would stay with her for the full three weeks and she had heard that both she and her nephews were happy that their mother was going to see her.

But the one that was happy, truly happy, was Natalie herself.

It took her almost two hours to get to the airport, something she had thought would take her only an hour. But when she arrived, she knew that the plane would come in any second. She almost ran to the spot she needed to be standing in and just as she did, she saw that the plane had come in and that the passengers had already left the plane.

She was just about to try and find her when she saw a beauty standing and looking at her. She knew who it was, but she still had no idea, she looked so good that she had to look at her for a long time. She had seen her and she started to smile. Jacqueline looked so good that she wanted to give her hug, a kiss and she wanted to have sex with her right now, right here but she kept those feeling down as she walked up to her as more people went past her.

"Hello sister." She said as she came up to her and all she did, was flung herself around her neck and bury her in kisses. She could almost not even get a breath in as all she did was kissing her with such a hunger that she became so horny that she had to tell her to stop. She managed to say stop, but Jacqueline still kept kissing her and Natalie did not stop her, not even for a second. They continued to kiss wildly until Jacqueline pulled back.

She just looked at her with the same smile she had known years ago.

"I do hope you'll kiss my children in the same manner." She just said and started to laugh.

"Of course I will sweetie, if they were here, I would not hesitate to kiss them too."

"Good, so turn around." She just said and pushed her arm to make her spin around and she saw her kids standing near her. She did not believe that they were here, that she had just kissed their mother with the hunger that she had felt a few seconds ago. Now she did not feel anything. At all.

"Hello auntie, it is wonderful to meet you." Her sisters son said and came up to her and gave her the same type of kiss she had just given Jacqueline. The same type of deep, hungry kiss that she had thought no one else would give her. When he released her, her daughter came up and gave her the same kind of kiss as well.

Jacqueline stood and watched her kids kissing her, and she was smiling.

Natalie was horny again from the kissing she had now received from first her sister, then her two nephews. She needed some sex, from her sisters pussy and the cock that belonged to her nephew. But the first thing she had know, was what was going on.

"I have... umm, my car that is it's, umm... it's aaaah over this way."

"Relax Natalie, just take a deep breath. The kids know of our 'situation' and they want to 'have fun' with you. So just take a deep breath, take my arm and walk to the car."

She did. They walked, quicker then anyone of them had walked before. It took them only a few minutes before they came and got their luggage and then to the car that was starting and off they went.

As soon as they were on the road Martin started to tell her about the lives that all three of them were now living. He started from the beginning and he did not stop until they came to their stop and got out of the car. All he saw, was beauty. The trees, the flowers, the grass and he even saw a pool that was not very large.

But he could not look at it for long as he also knew that there was still things she needed to know. Natalie had not said a single word since he had started to talk, but he knew that it was just a matter of time until she would speak. So he continued to talk with her while they came in to the house, when she fixed them something to eat, while they ate and talked for a few more minutes. That was when he reached the ending of the 'story'.

Natalia had not said anything. Jacqueline had said a few things he might have forgotten and this had his sister also done. All he now hoped for, was that she would accept the new way of life for her sister and her kids. That she would not stop their Master and Slave game and that she might just want to be a part of it. But he did not know as she had not said a single word to anyone and that alone was something he would rather be without.

"So let me get this straight." She said all of the sudden. She took a long break, thinking about what he had just told her the last three hours. She looked like his sister when she was thinking and she looked like his mother and sister. "You call them by their normal names to really get them to know that they are related to you?"

"Yes auntie."

"And you are wondering about if I want to be part of this... game, you called it?"

"Yes... Auntie." He said with his more commanding voice. If she heard it or not did not matter.

"And I will be... who?"

"That is for you to decide Auntie."

She fell silent again. She filled her glass with more wine, refilled the glass that her sister was drinking of even if she had not even drank more then maybe half of it yet. But she accepted it and lifted the glass to her lips and drank from it. She then asked if anyone else wanted some and Marie said thank you and got a glass her too while Martin asked for a beer, a beer she also gave him.

"I want to be the Slave." She said when she had filled all their glasses with the liquid. "But I want be the lowest of them. I want to be the one that is treated the worst when the kids can't see it and when they are awake, I want to be treated like normal, like I am the owner of this house. Do you understand?"

"I understand Auntie." Martin said and immediately went in to the Master roll. He commanded his sister to take of her cloths, then he commanded his mother the same thing and they took of their cloths quickly and without any complains. Natalie just looked at them with big eyes. Big eyes that were so hungry that she could not say anything. After they where naked he commanded them to give each other pleasure and they laid down on the floor in a sixty nine and started to lick each others around their, rather wet holes.

Natalie just kept looking at them but Martin could see that she wanted to play too.

"Now it your turn Auntie. Stand up." He said and she looked at her sister, at his sister. He had to say it again and she stood up without taking her eyes from them. When she was standing he ordered her to take of her cloths as well and she did.

He saw her take of her dress and he saw her naked body and he tried to not make a sound but she looked so good that he had to take a deep breath and she smiled of his intake of the air that made the sound. He commanded her to sit between his legs, facing him and she sat down between his legs. The next thing was to make her suck his dick and as he was already hard from the very look of her naked skin, he unzipped his jeans, fished out his hard cock and this time, it was her time to take a deep breath.

"Now I want you to suck your Master's cock. Start slowly, steadily but I also want you to increase the speed until I cum deep in your mouth, deep in your throat and you will then swallow it. Do you understand Auntie?" He said with his commanding voice and this time she heard it.

She grabbed his cock with both hands and started with jerking him off, but she did not jerk him off any more then for a second as she then opened her mouth and swallowed his cock half way. That was all she could muster at the moment, but he did not care. All he cared about, was that his aunt was sucking on his cock, his very sexy aunt that lived in this beautiful house with its beautiful garden and pool.

Natalie was a pro at sucking his cock, but she could not take in more then half of his cock, maybe three to four inches and that was all she could fit in her mouth. But he did not care. She was sucking it slowly, she was sucking it steadily and her speed increased. The only problem, was that she sped up a little to fast. He grabbed her by her hair and told her to go slower or he would be forced to punish her.

He raised a hand to indicate to her the level of threat he was giving her.

She nodded and started to suck his cock slow again and he felt the wonderful feeling again. He had control over his aunt, he had her in his hand and he knew that if she wanted to, she could bite on his cock. But she did not. She had not closed her teeth on his cock, all she did, was giving him more pleasure and he was more then happy about it. He remembered that his sister could have bite his cock, his mother could have also bite his cock but as he had a healthy cock in his aunties mouth, he knew that all they ever wanted, was to give him pleasure. To suck his cock until he would cum in their mouth.

He looked over to his sister, to his mother and they had stopped eating ones pussies and was just laying on the floor watching his aunt sucking his cock.

He did not care. He did not care that they did not give each other pleasure. All he cared about, was his own pleasure right now. The pleasure that his mothers sister was giving him with her mouth on his cock.

He also knew that he was about to fill her with his cum.

"I'm almost there Auntie, get ready, get re..." And he came in her mouth and all she did, was push her in to the maximum dept and she swallowed everything he was shooting in her. Every drop. Every ounce of semen was swallowed, every little bit.

It took him a while before he was ready to talk, but before he started to talk he looked at her, at the woman that had sucked his cock a few seconds earlier and she was smiling.

"Thank Master." She whispered to him. "Thank you so much. Have your Slave made you happy?"

"Yes she has Slave, she has made me very happy, but we're not done yet Slave. Stand up. Mother!" He called out and she stood up quickly and walked to him while his Sister remained on the floor. "You will make my cock harder while this Slave will prepare herself for my cock. I want to fuck her pussy and I want to fuck her pussy as soon as I can." And his mother had started to do everything she could take make his cock harder, something that went very quickly as he was still young and could fuck all day long if needed.

When it was hard he smiled at her, gave a her kiss before he turned to his newest slave.

"Now stand on all four Slave." He said and she went down on all four, spread her legs so he would fit between them and then she waited for him to put his giant cock in her small pussy. The small pussy that were craving his huge cock.

He placed his cock just in her folds, took his hands and placed them on her hips.

"This is you Masters cock, your nephews cock." Was all he said before he pushed hard in to her and she whimpered as he was pushing his cock all the way inside her. His entire cock disappeared in her and the heat from her love tunnel was fantastic, so fantastic that he felt his need to shot inside her right away, but he managed to stave it off and just pull back.

He was finally fucking the third member of his family.

It was like a dream that had come true. A dream he never even knew he would have.

But he was now loving it.

As Natalie started to fuck him, Marie came up to her and started to kiss her and Jacqueline had started to kiss him while she took off his shirt. All three of his women were already naked and now, it was his turn. So he let her take it off a she kept kissing him, kept caressing his chest and stomach. He knew that Marie had stopped kissing her aunt and were now taking of his pants far more then he had managed earlier, but he could not care.

All he cared about, was that his family was now in his mouth, was on his cock and that they loved ever second of it. All three of them was doing something to someone, but he all of the sudden had another idea that he would make them do a soon as he had filled his Auntie with his cum.

He kept fucking her and he was telling her how good of a slave she was while his mother was kissing him, licking his throat and caressing his chest. Every time he spoke to her, she moaned louder and louder until she exploded with her orgasm on his cock, but he told her to keep fucking him, so she did. She kept fucking him all over again and he felt his own cum starting to build up inside himself. He knew that he would not be able to keep it down much longer, but he never said a word about it to Natalie, he just kept fucking her until he was there.

He came inside her with all the forces of the sea. Like he was a fire hydrant, like he was the God of the Semen and he came deep in her and all she did, was moan even louder than even his sister or mother could moan until she started to scream out her second orgasm. She just had two orgasms after one another.

Natalie was still leaning on his cock that was still hard. He was wondering if maybe he had manage to break it, but he also knew that it was inside his aunt and that thought alone, made him harder then he even had thought was possible.

"Lets give this cock a final goodbye huh?"

All three of his ladies just looked at him as if he had gone completely insane, but he assured them, that he did not mean for his cock to never again be hard. They smiled slightly then and asked one question: "What does Master mean then?"

"I don't think I can cum any more for a few hours, at least, but I do know that I have one more shot in side me. So I was thinking that maybe," he looked over all three of them, "that you could all suck my cock together until I will try and paint your faces with my cum. Anyone who does not prefer this, speak now or, you know, just sit a few feet away." He smiled at all of them as he knew that all of them wanted to have this happen.

"Yes Master." He heard of his girls say. "We would love to suck your magnificent cock." He heard his youngest Slave say; his sister. "Yes Master, we would always LOVE to suck you cock when ever you want." Auntie said but his mother was to busy with his cock to really answer his question, but as she had already started sucking it, he knew her answer as well.

Jacqueline sat between his legs sucking on it as her daughter came up on her right side and her sister sat down on her left side and all three of them started to suck on his cock. It looked like they were fighting to suck on it, like one could suck his head while the others could only suck on the sides. But he felt all three mouths and he felt it wonderfully. He knew that he would cum soon, but as he had already cum so many times he unfortunately knew that he would not be able to cum much.

His sister was the next to suck on his cock and he started to feel how differently she sucked than his mother would suck it. He wondered if his aunt would suck it differently too and it was her turn, he knew that all three sucked it differently.

All of the sudden he felt the unmistakable feeling of his cum starting to rise. He knew that he really liked their treatment, but to cum already, he found rather surprising until he also realized that they had now sucked him for almost five minutes and then his aunt had her turn on it and it felt different.

It really felt good, but he knew that all of this was the last straw. He would soon cum so he stood up with his cock lodged in his Aunties mouth and then he started to jerk his dick while he was grunting loudly and then he came.