Grows Bigger with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he did not care as his cock was now hard again. He was really looking forward to give this hard cock to his mother, to fuck her with his sister to really start their family, to really start it from scratch with this new sexual part.

When he came in, his Slaves stopped and stood ready for him with their hands on their backs, showing their naked bodies to him. He looked at them, their large tits that were similar to each other, large, round and very tasty. Moms stomach was thinner and more muscly then his sisters after all that training, but that would soon be fixed as she expected him to fuck her at least once per day, something he wanted to do. His eyes were shining with erotic thoughts just as his mother's were.

He took a look down on their pussies who had the small patches of hair on it, his sister had the black string and his mother had the same black hair, but it was in a triangle but still above her slit and they were wet.

"Good evening my Slaves." He said and walked up to them, taking them in his arms and gave each of them a kiss. His Mother was the first to say hello to him by calling him her Master and then his sister said the same thing. "Now I have a plan, a plan that I do believe you will like." He said, looking at his sister, hoping that she would think that he might fuck her. "I will fuck our Mother." He could see the joy from his sister that she did not like that. "Then I will fuck my Sister but before I fuck anyone, there is one thing that I want you to do." He moved to sit on the bed and start to slowly masturbate his dick. "I want to give you some tongue while I fuck her."

This made his sister smile and she looked at her Mother and gave her a kiss.

"Lets start Master, I really want you to eat me." She said as her Master had moved up to lay in the center of the bed. She moved up to his face as her mother was taking his cock and moved herself to sit on it.

"Before we begin, just remember to kiss you Mistress as much as you can. I want to cum in side Mother and I don't care right now if she has any protection, but I will later. I want to cum inside her unprotected pussy, but now... wait, let's ask her. Mother, do you have any protection to not get pregnant?"

"Yes Master. I have eaten pills since I could."

"Good Mother, you will now stop doing that. Cause I want to try and get you and Sister pregnant, Sister, you will also stop using using pills just as I will not use condoms. Now that we are this wonderful family, we should try and get some more in this family. This will be the standing order unless you so not want to become pregnant that is?"

"I would not mind getting pregnant by my Brother." Marie said as she lowered herself closer and closer to his mouth.

"I would not mind it either Master, it's just that I am getting older, so getting me pregnant is a bit far off." She said in her more educated voice. "But I will stop using the pills and they should be out of my system in a few days."

"Good Mother, now fuck me!" He said and she sat down on his cock, all the way as she grabbed her daughter by the neck and almost forced her to kiss her. He felt the inside of his mothers pussy for the first time since he had come out of it and he felt the marvelous feeling as he was trying his best to eat his sisters pussy.

He was not very good at it, but he manage to lick it even if he knew that he would not be able to lick her anywhere near as good as he hoped as he had his mother wonderful pussy to contend with.

Something happened, something he had not expected. He could not see what was happening between his mom and sister, but he now knew that mother was doing something that his sister really liked as she now came all over his face.

This made him fuck his mother harder and harder until she too came and that deed made him shot inside her. All he could do, was moan in the pussy he had on his mouth and this made his sister cum again and she came so hard that she squirted in his mouth.

This was something that his mother had never been able to do, yet anyway.

"Thank you mom, thank you Marie." Was all he was able to say, tired as all hell.

"You are more then welcome my son." His mother told him. "And thank you too Marie."

Marie moved over his face, laid down on his side and hugged him tightly before she said thank you to both of them as well.

After that, he fell asleep.

04.

When he woke up he felt someone sucking on his cock. He looked over to his side where he felt someone laying and he saw his sister sleeping. That meant that it was his mother sucking his cock, something he was more than happy with. He moved his cover up and saw his mother with his cock in her mouth.

She looked up at him, smiled and kept sucking. So all he did, was removed the cover from her head and just lay back and close his eyes while he started to caress his sister as the feeling of his mothers mouth made it feel even greater and greater.

He knew that he was waking his sister, he wanted her to see this perfect way to wake up. She did wake up but it took a while before she opened her eyes and saw her mother sucking his cock but once she had really come to life and she really saw what was going on between her brother and his mother, she smiled and hugged him even harder then she had done when she had laid down last night.

Mother kept sucking on his cock for a long time, slowly, steadily and with her arms caressing him. It took her almost ten minutes before she stopped sucking his cock.

"Good morning Master, did that wake up feel good for you?"

"Yes it did Mother. Yes it did. Thank you for that."

"That must have tasted so good Mistress, right?"

"Yes it did Daughter. Come to me now Slave, kiss me and taste it yourself." She said and crawled up and kissed her deeply. That she kissed her in this fashion made him harder then he thought he could even be, but he also needed to pee soon. He went up and left the lovely girls to do what they wanted to do. He went in to the bathroom, hoping that his hard cock was going down soon so he stood in front of the mirror and took out his toothbrush, put his toothpaste on it and then he put some water on it as well and he then started to brush his teeth.

He felt his cock go down enough for him to be able to pee and went to the toilet, lifted the lid and just then, he began to pee. It took no more then a few seconds before both of the his girls came in to the bathroom and stopped dead. They just looked at him as he was peeing. This made him wonder if they actually liked to be peed on, he hoped not.

"Do you like me peeing?" He asked.

"No Master." Both of them said before his Mother was the next to speak. "I just need to pee as well and having just one toilet that is currently busy feels like I should have installed another toilet. I think that our Slave needs to pee as well."

"Good point." He said and shook of the last drops and stepped away from the toilet as his mother moved over to sit down and she let the pressure go just as she sat down.

"I had to keep it in since you dick was standing up Master, I just could not lay there and just let it be hard after all."

"I understand Mother, but I will not be angry, I really liked to be woken up with a mouth on my cock after all." He said and spit out his toothpaste.

His mother was now done and stood up as his sister had just sat down.

"Thank god for that mom, shit I really needed to pee." She just said and all that her brother could do, was laugh, something that his mother looked at with a strange look. He had to tell her to take it easy.

He spit out the last bit of toothpaste, took some water and really got clean before he told her to sit down with his Master voice.

"Sit down Slave." And she did, she just sat down on the floor. If anyone else would, try, to come in to this bathroom they would see a small girl sitting on the toilet, her brother standing beside her and their mother sitting by the bathtub, all naked. He thought of this and he smiled. "You can actually sit on the tub mom." He just said and she moved to sit on the edge of the tub.

"Sorry honey." She said and sat down on the edge.

"Now there are something you need to know about us, both me and Marie and our relationship." He said and she was all ears. "We like to play this game at all time, but we don't like to 'play' all the time. You will soon know that we always talk like you are used to. We don't use punishment as in slapping or tying up or the likes and we will talk to each other as normal. But there is one thing you should know that when I use the word Sister, she listens for an order or to take it easy, not that that has ever happen yet. It is very important that you know that mom, that I will always play this game with you as well, but I will seldom order you to do anything, at all in fact. If you want to do something to either myself or to Marie you are free to do that, but just remember that if I give you an order, you will do that first. Okay?"

She did not say anything, she just sat there, smiling and almost shaking. He was wondering if she might try to seem be nervous and in secret she never wanted to spank anyone, ever.

"Thank you Martin." She finally said. "I love you, and you too sweetheart. To play this game will feel so good as this game can very easy go our heads, just like with my husband and brother. We almost played too hard. I have not talked about it yet with my sisters. Anyway. You have started with light BDSM, as the common name is and I will be ready to get deeper in to it but only if you want it. But if you guys like this playing, the light playing, I am more then happy to play it with you as well." Then she stood up and gave him a hug, pressing her large tits on him and he also felt his sister came and give him the same hug with both of them.

"That does sound good mom." He said as he felt his cock growing. "Cause I would like to fuck our Slave." He said and went out of the bathroom. "I'll be in the kitchen, brush your teeth, to the things you normally do and I'll meet you there."

"Wait!" Jacqueline yelled out. "What about your wish to impregnate me? And you sister? Is that still true?"

"Of course it is." Laughing, he left them alone.

It took Jacqueline almost an hour to get back to the kitchen and when she came in, she saw her son sitting and talking with her daughter, fully dressed just as Marie was. Marie was eating her breakfast while Martin pointed to her breakfast.

She looked where he was pointing and went and got her breakfast.

"I had almost expected you to be fucking when I got here." She said with a smile as she had begun to put the butter on her first sandwich.

"Well normally we would have, but you are home and I don't think Master could fuck two people this early in the morning. Right Master?" Marie said with a somewhat overly erotic voice and a smile. He just smiled too as they continued with their breakfast, eating and making some small talk.

They had some more fun before Jacqueline had to leave for her work. She kissed each of them tenderly and slowly until she said goodbye, a few hours later, their kids had left for their school. They did their school work before they would return home, they did not take the extra road to come home, instead, they almost sped up to get home quicker then they had managed before.

Once they came home, and open the door they meet a very surprised mother.

"Have you quit school earlier? Have you gone and skipped some classes or?"

"No, we just wont have to be outside to have sex now that you are part of our family sweetie." Martin said and gave her warm hug and a kiss on her lips, a kiss she more then took to make it deep.

"Yea mom, we don't have to sneak around with our sex. Hence why we are now home. But we still want to have sex, do you want to join us mom?" Marie said and got the same thing as Martin had just gotten.

"I really wished I could. I have to go to a surprise meeting in about two hours."

"Another meeting?"

"No it's not something that I told you about. This meeting I actually want to go to." She said and told them about the meeting. It was not like she wanted to tell them about it, but she had her Master in her house, in truth, his house, so she had to tell him about it. But Martin, her son, seemed to take in every word she told him and it did not matter to her if he would remember it after she had told him, but just telling him felt good for her.

"Okay, well you better get ready then."

"Oh I am. I have everything I need and I will go soon but first I have to go sooner as I will have to walk to get the car that I parked a few hundred meters away. I will leave in about an hour."

"Right, so sit down and just watch us then." He then said, took his sister in the arm, placed her by the table. "Take of everything Sister." He told her with his commanding voice and she did. Jacqueline sat down on the chair and just watched them as Marie took of her cloths until she was naked. "Good girl, now lay on the table Sister." He then said and she climbed up on the table and laid herself on the table that had some tablecloth on it.

"Are you going to fuck your Sister now Master?"

"Yes I will Mother and you will just watch us doing the deed. Now unless you want something, you will just sit there and watch, but if you want something, tell me and I will do what I can to give you what you wish for."

"I want to drink your cum Master." She said while never taken her eyes of his hands. He unbuckled his pants and let them fall down on the floor. Now she could see him hard cock in his underwear. It looked like it was trying to get out of them and he took his hand, caressed it before he took it out.

"I will try Mother, I will try." And he pulled on Marie so her ass was now almost out from the table. He felt the lovely hole with his fingers. It was wet, very wet. He took his cock and started by teasing her with its head. She started to moan louder and louder until she was almost whimpering and she started to beg for it. She started to beg him to fuck her, but he did not, instead he went down and started to eat the pussy he had in front of himself.

This made her almost scream.

But not silently either, she always screamed when she got the cock in side her and she came due to it. So screaming was still a bit away, but he was not going to stop eating her pussy yet. Soon yes, but not yet, he still was going to get her closer and closer to orgasm then he would stop. He was going to let her become angry as he was denying her the most treasured thing she could ever know.

The orgasm.

And she was there now.

So he pulled back, stood up and pointed her cock to her pussy, but he did not put it in yet. First she had to beg for it, beg to having him fuck her.

Marie looked with a very surprised eye on him, then her eyes became angry and she was just about to ask him why he had just removed his tongue when he slammed his hard cock all the way in side her. She screamed with all her might and she came with such force that it almost pushed him back, but he was still in side her, kept fucking her through her entire orgasm. He was almost going to cum as well.

"Mother, sit next to me, I'm about to cum." He just said and Jacqueline quickly went on her knees next to him, opened her mouth and waited for him to turn to her and shot his cum in her mouth.. The cum would not wait for long as he went in and out of his sister a few more times. Then he knew he would cum any second and pulled out of her, turned to his mom, put his cock in her mouth and just as he had put his cock in her mouth, he came.

It felt like he was trying to fill her entire being with his incestuous semen. He filled her up so much that he knew that she would have to change her cloths as almost half of it spilled out all over her dress. He had always liked to spill out his semen over his 'victim', but the best thing was the fact of who he was cumming in or on.

His sister and now his mom.

After she had trying to get all the cum in her mouth after swallowing the first cum in herself, she had to hurry up changing her dress. Martin thought that after the shower, he could always take his cloths and put them in mothers closet.

After another fifteen minutes their mother said goodbye to him and his sister and Marie then went to take a shower. After that, they ordered a few pizzas and took their cloths from their own closets to put them in mothers closet. There was not enough room for their cloths, but they made room after taking out some the cloths that none of them had even seen on their mom, those and dads old cloths, not that anyone of them liked to move his cloths, but they just folded them and put them in some plastic bags, took the vacuum cleaner to remove all the air from the bags and then but the bags in Martins room.

When the pizzas came they ate two of them and then they let the third one to wait in the fridge for their mother. She wanted some too after all.

05.

Their lovemaking had been going on every day for the past few months when Jacqueline came home from work. She was expecting her kids to be home, most likely fucking somewhere as they had always done before, now not always as she had found them sitting and studying at times. But what ever they were doing, she would let them finish before she would tell them this wonderful, and somewhat sad news.

She first saw her daughter. She was sitting and reading in some book. She tried to see what she was reading when she said hello to her, she also saw that her mother was trying to see what she was reading and turned the book so she could see the title and she saw that the book came from her room and that she had read it, she thought it was good and just nodded to her and asked where her brother was.

"He's in our room, also reading but he had to read some school book."

Jacqueline nodded again, gave her a kiss, one on the mouth with her tongue before she left her there and went to their room. She saw that the door was open and in side she saw him sitting in the chair, reading his school book.

"We are going to have a talk Master. Come out to the kitchen." She just said and left him there. This did not sound all that good. To talk in the kitchen could mean good new, but also bad news. He got up and put his book on the chair and then he went out of the room.

As he came in to the kitchen he saw his mother sitting and laughing with his twin sister, this meant that the news was not bad at least. He went to the fridge, got out a Cola, asked if anyone else wanted some, they both said yes so he filled up three glasses and gave them each one before he sat down next to his sister.

"Now I have some news, both good and bad but I think it's mostly good news. I got a call today from my little sister." She said and he could see that his sister his sister was smiling at their mother and he knew that he was smiling as well. "She told me that she wanted to get together like in the old times, but only if I was up for it. I told that of course I am up for it, but I never told her about us. This means that she has no idea about our sexual relationship. Now this is actually good as we can actually surprise her when we meet her. But she can't travel to us as her kids are still very small. She actually told me that she has two children, a girl and a small boy and they have just turned six and seven years old, the boy being the six year old then. So this means that they go to school and I really want to visit her with you guys."

She took a break to drink some Cola and let this sink in before she would continue. It took her a few minutes until she would continue but she was now smiling from ear to ear as they were doing and she commented on this as well.

"Now first of all, I am really looking forward to seeing her again, just as you guys are. She apparently has taken the exorcise even harder then I have done as she has worked out every day, more then I have since we lost contact." She said and picked up her phone and showed a picture of her. She was standing by some forest that looked really good but she, she looked so good be cause she had taken the photo while not wearing anything. She was completely naked, even her feet and she looked ripped. She had mush bigger tits then Jacqueline could even dream of, at least two cups larger then hers was.