Grows Bigger with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would never have a problem with fucking her pussy even if it was blood in it, but the thought made him cringe. It was not disgusting, it was just unhealthy and that thought made him less inclined to fuck it.

"I'm gonna get my license in a few days." He said all of the sudden. He knew that she would get it to, but he would get it first as he had started much sooner then Marie had. "I will buy us a car so we don't have to worry about going to early in the morning. We can take more time having these times more often then. Will you help me find a car?"

"Oh I would love to honey." She said and gave him another tight hug.

They went home, later then they usually did, with Marie full of her brothers cum deep inside her asshole.

"Hey what took you so long to get home? You bus would have gotten here a long time ago, what happened?" Jacqueline asked as soon as they got in the door.

"Relax mom, have you looked outside? It is the perfect weather, the perfect amount of wind so we took a break just laying in the grass and just looking up in the sky mom. We took our time yes, but relax okay?" He said as he gave her a hug, after him, their mother took the hug and gave it to Marie.

"Yea yea, I know sweethearts. But you can never let your own mother worry too much after all. I mean what would you do if it was your kid that had been late, huh? Now come on, I have news for you both." She said and smiled broadly at them both.

"News?" Marie asked her, but she would not answer them and just took her hand and sat down in the couch, waiting on Martin who had gone with their bags to their own rooms. It took him a few minutes before he would come back and as soon as he was back, he sat down in his usual seat.

"Okay you guys, first of, this is my choice okay? And the news is, that I will change my work schedule in a few weeks. I will start working days only. I am sick of several of my colleges and I have asked to change my..."

"Sick of some colleges? Who?" Marie asked straight away.

"I have at least three people that wants to fuck me and I do not want to fuck them and they don't seem to get it in their head that I do not want too." Jacqueline said in a dismissive tone.

"You don't want to have them near you, so you have change your schedule? That sounds good mom, really. I mean if I got a few colleges that were on me all the time, I would complained as well, you have reported them I assume?"

"Yes I have Martin, but due to not enough people, they could not just fire them. To answer your other question, there was two men and one, very, ugly woman."

"An ugly woman? Eeeewww!" Marie said with scrunched up face.

"I know sweetheart. It's not like I don't mind women, but that woman is so horrible, face, her tits, her ass and even her personality is horrible. I will like to change my schedule so I don't have to worry about them any more, but I have warned the bosses that if they come up and ask for a change as well, I would rather quit then having to be near them."

"Good mom, stay the fuck away from them, please." Martin said and hugged her hard, even Marie hugged her and she smiled and hugged them back. But they did not notice that she held on to them far longer then they would have been comfortable with. Her children actually wanted to hug her and this did even Jacqueline. She really loved her children so getting this hug felt really nice, but she 'really' loved her children, so much more then they could even know. But she never said anything. If her husband had been alive, he had been the one to talk to her and get her to really open up to them. But as he was now gone, there was no one near her that could have talked her in to it.

So the knowledge was gone from their minds.

All three minds.

They stopped hugging and focused on their dinner, mom's breakfast that was the dinner as she was going to her work place again in a few hours.

All three of them sat down in their seats and had their dinner. They talked about mom's work place, about the annoying people that she worked with but they also talked about their expert work and that she wanted to be good at it as well. But she would soon change her work place and she would also get more money, but she had to be at work every week after a short vacation of two weeks.

After that, they sat down and watched a movie they enjoyed and then she would leave for work.

Before they left, Martin had an idea and walked up to Jacqueline.

"Mom before you go, tell them, if they begin again that is, that you have found someone that seems perfect fit for you. If they ask anything, just tell them the usual stuff and that you are still unsure of this person and that you don't want to talk about it. That should keep your voice more natural. You should not give any idea's to anyone. Just give it a try okay mom?"

"Okay, that does sound good sweetie. Have a good night now you two." She said and went out the door. As soon as had started the car and drove out to the main road, Marie came up to him and told him that she would now take a shower and that if he wanted to, he could also take a shower.

It did not take him long to strip of his cloths and fallow her in.

When he was about to open the door, he could hear the shower was on. He opened the door and there, inside the shower with the curtain open, stood Marie waiting on him.

"Hello Master, I have a surprise for you." She said and showed him her two index fingers. She showed hem, moved them down to her pussy, stuck them inside herself and then she took them out and showed him again.

They had her juices on it, but it was clear.

No blood.

"I am clean Master. We can finally have sex in my pussy, so get in this shower and start warming us up." She said with a large smile on her lips.

He took of his cloths and his dick was already hard. He took two giant steps and took the last step to get in the bathtub and closed the curtain. He hugged her hard with his cock pointing to her tits on her stomach as he was taller then she was. Her tits were large and their nipples were hard, her nipples were hard just for him.

"Did you see mom's reactions when you told her to lie to her coworkers that she has found someone?" She asked.

"What did she do?"

"So you missed it, I guess this is common for a man. But she bit her lower lip, looking at you AND me."

"And that means... what?"

"I don't know Master, but it kind of looked like she wants us both. In bed. She might want us both having sex with her, but this might be wishful thinking on my part. But I think we should keep checking it out until we are sure. You game Master?"

He thought of his mother, her youthful looks, her eager to look good and every time he had seen her she had made the point of looking fine in their eyes. She was right. She had looked at both of them for a long time, far longer then he could even remember. She seemed to be in to this incest thing just as he was with Marie.

To have a relationship based on sex with Marie was one thing, but to have one with his mother... could he actually do that? Could he actually be the Master of her too? No he could not as he was certain that she was his equal. But he also thought of all the times he had seen her with dad and she had been his master and his slave. This did not make any since to him. Could one really be both at the same time?

Could he actually be her Master then? He would never be her slave. The slave was always the true master. He thought of Marie, standing so close to him that he could feel her pubic hair on his testicles and she was his Slave, his Sister Slave. Could he really handle his mother as his Slave if she was also the Master?

But she could be Marie's Master and his Slave.

That could potentially work.

If she was game that is.

"Yes honey, I am game. Let's check her out when ever we see her. Now though, I have my Slave to fuck. You ready to get my cock in you my Sister?" Marie just nodded and started by masturbating him where she stood, very close on him and he could feel her skin on his dick together with her hand, wrong, both of her hands was on his cock.

"God that feels so good Sister. Now spread your legs, I want to finally eat your wonderful pussy." He said, knowing full well that he had already eaten it and backed away, taking her in completely. The beauty that stood in front of him showed him her glorious body. Her neck was smooth and very kissable. The shoulders were lean and small just like her arms and hands were. Her tits looked like a gift from the gods. They were large, round with its hard nipples that pointed to his sides. Her midriff was perfect going down towards her midsection in its perfect roundness and her ass looked just like her tits looked, round and squeezable and then there was her lovely pussy. The pussy he so desperately wanted to touch but had been full of blood these past days but now where clean with its long, thick black strip of hair that started just over her clitoris.

He went down on his knees after he had taken all of it, grabbed her by the ass as he came closer to his prize with his mouth. But before he could even start to eat her, he had to smell her cleanliness. He took a deep breath as his nose was near her open pussy as she was already horny as all hell. His breath was filled with her smell and the smell, was the most perfect smell he could ever smell. It was like he was in heaven. Like he had just died and he had to taste it now.

He stuck out the tongue and it reached its goal, licking her from the middle up to her pubic hair and then back down where he started. The taste was tangy and strong. Far stronger then he could smell but it was still so good that he had to taste it again, but first, he had to taste the sides. He wanted to taste her sides as he knew that most women liked to be licked around the pussy and not so much inside the folds.

He sat there, on his knees for a long time, just tasting her pussy's sides until he finally was able to hear her begging him to eat her properly. So he did. He began to lick her pussy, first just a few light strokes of her juicy pussy, then a few more of the wider ones before he went inside the fleshy parts. He took a deep breath and went deep in to her pussy with his tongue and she came hard on it. She came really hard so he had to hold on to her to make her still standing until he could not and let her down on her ass and he started to kiss her cheeks, her neck until Marie could gather enough strength to kiss him back and she finally tasted herself from his mouth.

"Oh dear god Master. That felt fantastic, I need to suck your cock Master, but you have waited so long." she said and spread her legs, setting up her feet on the edges of the bathtub, inviting him to fuck her hungry pussy. His cock started to jerk up and down without any help and he aimed his cock and started to enter it slowly.

But it seemed as though Marie did not need any slow strokes and she just took a hold of him with her legs, forcing him in to her. His cock went almost halfway in to her. There was virtually no resistance, just a bit, but nothing beyond that. She had fucked herself well, and so had apparently her boyfriends done as well. He had to remember to asked about that later, but just now, he was inside his sister and he never wanted to leave. He never wanted to leave this wonderful cave of wetness, the wonderful hot, wet and soft yet tight hole.

He went in and out with any issues until he also noticed that she seemed to enjoy it just as much as he did. Her moans were out of this world. They were loud, they were wanting and sexy as all hell. He could not believe that the sounds came out of his sister.

After a few minutes he could feel his cum wanting to come out and he knew that even his sister knew that. She started to fuck him back, sitting on the bathtub she started to move against him as she was almost ready to cum as well. He knew that she was cumming just as he knew that he was cumming soon and he wanted them to cum together.

He kept up the same speed, maybe a little faster, but he still kept it up and all of the sudden, he could not hold it in any longer. He dove down and kissed his sister just as his first rope of cum came out of his cock and just then, or due to that, she came as well.

Marie screamed after her Master in her pussy to his open mouth as he came again and again inside her. He did not scream after anyone, but his moans were enough for her to know that he enjoyed what just transpired as they were low and guttural. He came, she came, they came while he was inside her wet cave and this feeling was the only feeling he wanted to ever feel. The tight and deep hole he could feel the end of more then once. He knew he would feel this hole every day now, even if someone found out about them, he would feel it every day and he smiled at the prospect of feeling this wonderful pussy again and again and again.

They lay in the bathtub just breathing. They exchanged a few words of appreciation and love while he was still inside her and his cock started to shrink until he could no longer hold it inside her and it flopped out of her. She still held him due to the sticky substance of her juices and his cum.

"How many people have you had sex with before me?" He asked when they were ready to stand up and shower for real.

"Two Master." Was her short, to the point answer.

"Only two? I do know that you had sex with the latest and then, I assume at least, the one before that?"

"Yes Master and if I may be so bold, how many have you slept with?"

"Three. The first one was just to get rid of my virginity. It was basically a prostitute and then my first 'real' girlfriend that dumped me for someone else after a few weeks and then the last one who taught me everything I will now tell you. She thought me to be the master, to take what I wanted and give everything back to my partner."

"She thought you how to be a master Master?" She said, repeating the word twice over but no one took notice of it.

"Yes, do you really think I knew how to do the things I have done to you yet without a teacher first?"

"I guess I thought that it was self thought. I am sorry Master, I have learned through reading about it. I can give you everything I have read if you wish it Master?"

"No I don't need it, but thank you my sweet." He said and stood up and heated the shower up a bit and showered his cock before he took the nozzle and focused only on her. He washed her down to near perfection. He even washed her hair with both shampoo and balm before he quickly washed himself.

After that, he told her to stand still while he dried her body with a towel. He dried himself as well and then he took the moisturizer and took it to give her skin what it needed and almost bathed her again with it. He also took some on his own skin as he always did.

When he was done, he hugged her, kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"I love you my dear Sister." He whispered to her.

"And I love you Master, now and forever." She whispered back.

03.

They checked on mom every time they saw her, but they had not seen anything since the moment they had asked her to fake a relationship and now that they had her home every time they came home, they could not start having sex any time they wanted. It was good they had bought the car so they could at least escape to have some fun every once in a while and every time they had driven to their school or home.

But being locked at home with their mother had started to feel bad for them both and they had actually started to think it was time to move out when something happened that none of them had anticipated.

"I'm going to this meeting now." Their mother told them. She had talked about this meeting for a few days and it sounded like she did not want to go. It was a meeting with her work. It was something that she had to go too however, so she had prepared with the cloths, with the makeup and even her hair.

She looked good.

"I hope you will have some fun at least." Martin told her. He really was looking forward to her leaving as this meant that he could fuck his sister where ever he wanted. He could fuck her in the living room, in the kitchen, in the bathroom and even in the hallway if he so wanted.

Mom rarely went outside if it was not to workout, which she did every day. But that she was going out now was somewhat unusual, but her coworkers had asked her to attend, so she would. Martin and Marie had told her to go, but also that she should try and leave as fast as she could. But they knew that she would be gone for at least two hours, thirty minutes to that spot, thirty back and then the hour she would have to stay there. So two hours they would have all alone in their house. All alone to do what they wanted to do this Friday afternoon to evening.

They were hungry for each other.

And soon they would have all the things they wanted.

Alone time with their best Master and Slave.

"Yea, just try mom, please, to have some fun. Just try mom." Marie told her. If she would have fun they would have more time to have sex, something that they desperately wanted.

"I will try sweetie, I promise." She said picking up her purse, putting it around her arm. "I am ready, do I look good?"

"Yes mom, you look really good."

"Yea mom, you look so good that if you weren't our mother, I would have taken you out already." Marie said with laugh. This made even their mother laugh.

"Thanks honey. Okay, I'm off."

They followed her to the car and watched as she started the car, backed it out and for as long as they knew that she was gone. Then he turned to her and gave her a proper kiss.

"I thought she would never leave Master. I want to you inside me." Marie said and took his hand in hers and walked in the house. There he stopped, which she did as well. She waited patiently for his orders to start coming out of his mouth, but he never said a word. He just stood there, staring at her until she figured out why he never said anything.

She had to be naked.

Right now.

She immediately took of her cloths until all she had on was her earrings and that is when he nodded his approval.

"Good Sister. Now comes the next task, take off my cloths." And she began straight away. She took of his shoes, his socks and then his shirt and his shorts, but he would not allow her to remove his underwear.

He did not want her to take them off yet. He wanted a good place to sit first.

"Not yet Slave." He said and smiled. "First I need something to drink and I want to sit down in our couch. So get me a drink from the fridge while I sit down." He left her standing there between the kitchen and the living room as he went and sat down while Marie quickly went to get her Master his drink. She found a Cola, she also brought down a glass, filled it with some ice and then she returned to her Master and present her 'gifts' to him.

"Perfect Sister, now you may undress my last piece." He said and lifted himself up after he had taken the glass with ice and the Cola. She removed his underwear and folded them up once and then put them on the chair that stood in the corner.

Then she waited on the next order.

"Now start by making me hard."

She went down on her knees and began to just caress his slowly growing dick. The feeling was great, to have his smaller limp dick in her hands, but she really loved that it was now growing and it was growing quickly too. All of the sudden it was as hard as she knew it could get.

"Now I want you to suck on it awhile."

With her open mouth, she swallowed it completely. To have this hard cock in her mouth was never getting old. She knew that she would love to suck his cock forever, but he thought that if she continued sucking his cock too much, she would grow tired of it but in truth, she would never get tired of sucking this large, majestic cock.