Grows Bigger with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now step away for a moment." He said and even though she did not want to do that, she still did as her Master had told her. He got up and laid on the carpeted floor before he told her the next order.

"Now continue for a few minutes and then, ride my cock." And all she could do, was smile as he knew that riding his cock, free from anything of control felt great, just like when he had fucked her on the table in the kitchen a few days ago when they had been home before their mother had come home.

She laid down on his legs and started to suck on this beautiful dick with a little more speed, but not near enough for him to shot in her mouth. He wanted her to ride him, which she would do but first, she needed to suck his cock for a while.

Martin enjoyed having his cock sucked in the living room. To be in this room that their mother often used for what ever it was she needed done and get sucked by his sister was the best feeling in the world. He made a mental note of asking his sister of what she felt when they had sex in the house were their mother could be. She had sucked him now for a few minutes and he hoped that she would soon change her mind and start riding him. He had never forcefully told her to anything as she had started the sex before, but this could be that first day.

Sure he had given her orders before, like every single time he wanted something from her, even none sex-related. But to ask her to change from sucking his cock to fucking him, felt a little strange. She should know when he wanted her to shift from sucking to fucking.

And lo and behold, she stopped sucking and sat up, took great care of his cock and pointing it up towards her pussy that was so wet, he actually felt the first drop falling down on his cock. She slowly aligned it and then she sat down all the way until his cock was completely hidden by her hungry pussy.

"Shit Master, I am sorry but I really needed to fuck you hard. Just tell me, and I will start fucking this wonderful cock!" She said louder and louder until she almost screamed out the words. She really wanted to start fucking him, but as he had not done this yet, she knew that he was the one that controlled her. Controlled her motions, her up and down on his cock.

"Not yet Slave." He started. "I want you to tell me first if you like to be this full."

"Of course I love it Master. I love having you inside me but I also love to fuck you, now please tell me to start fucking you."

"Not yet Slave!" He commanded her. "First tell me how deep I am inside you."

"All the way Master, you are all the way inside me."

"And in inches that is how far?"

"Seven and a half inch."

"Good girl, you may now start fucking me."

"Thank you Master." She said and started to move up and down on his massive cock. "I love this Master, I really love to fuck you. I love to have the control, but I also love to know that you have the ultimate power to stop me at any moment you want Master. I love this, I love this so fucking, oh god, so fucking much!"

"So you love to fuck your brother huh?" Their mother said loud enough for the fucking to stop.

Both Martin and Marie had stopped. Both of them looking at their mother with a surprised look in their eyes. Why was she home? Had she forgotten something? Why had he not heard the car? Had she even used the car? And if she had not, that meant that she had actually planed to come here, surprise them in their lovemaking and get them to stop.

But he still had his hard cock inside her still wet pussy.

He slapped her on the leg and she snapped back to him.

"I never told you to stop!" He said loudly. "Keep fucking me!"

She looked at her mother who still had not moved, but she did as ordered, she kept fucking him.

Jacqueline took in the sight she was seeing. She had been right. They had started fucking and it seemed as though her son was the Master and her daughter was the Slave. She had to learn more about this, but she also was getting extremely horny from the sight alone. To see her daughter, the Slave, riding her sons, the Masters huge cock.

She had already seen them having fun five minutes ago when her trip back from her parked car when she had seen them through the window that she now could see. She knew that they were not going to leave the living room, so she had sneaked back to the backdoor and tried to open it. Last time they had not locked it and their front door had not been locked since they were going to be gone for a few hours. The door was not locked. So she had sneaked in, taken up her shoes and walked as silently as she could to the living room.

There she saw them almost start to have intercourse.

But she actually wanted them to have intercourse. She wanted them to fuck each other and she wanted to witness it happening. And now that she had made them aware of her presence and they had again begun to fuck, she felt secure in her surprise.

She put her purse on the floor and her shoes next to it and she went and sat down in the couch to witness this 'horrible' act. To witness her twin children fucking there in front of her was the most horrible thing anyone could imagine, but not to her. To her this was the most wonderful thing she could ever dream of.

The second thing, was to be part of it.

To have their mother watching them as they were having sex made their sex even better then anyone of them could even imagine. To be watched, together, was fantastic and their sex just seemed to getting faster and faster and the feeling Martin had in his whole body just became so much more intense.

Even Marie felt the same. The intensity was just enough for her to have multiple orgasms after only a few seconds after Jacqueline had sat down to watch them. She began screaming, making sounds of her orgasms and the sound of her Master was making her even more wild. She began to squeeze her tits and she came again and just then, she could feel Martin cumming and this made her cum really hard.

It took them a few minutes before any one of them could even gather enough strength to look at their mother and what they saw, was the very horny mother that had some rather wet fingers. She had apparently masturbated at the same time her children had fucked.

This made them smile. All they now hoped for, was that she actually wanted them for sexual reasons as well. To have sex with both of them, one on one or a threesome, that did not matter to them. As long as she actually wanted to join in, they were fine with it. They had already talked about it since they had tried to catch her looking at them with the look of sex, the look of more love then they would even know what to do with.

And now they had seen it.

But they still had to ask her.

"So mom... Why do you still have cloths on? Get naked and get here and fuck us." Martin said.

"Not yet. There is still a few things I need to know first. First, who is the Master?"

"I am my sisters Master and I call her for Sister." Martin answered her.

"Second, does that mean that Marie is the slave and only the slave?"

"Yes."

"Third, who would you prefer me to be?"

He thought of this question a little. Their mother had always been their 'boss', but she also had the submissive side to her. So he would tell her the only thing that he and his sister had come up with.

"I would like for you to be both my Slave and my Sisters Mistress. I am your Master but you still will have this power over Marie. So if my sister wishes you would eat her out and you want to do that, but I tell you not to, you would always follow my word first even if I say it after the fact. If you want to suck my cock before Marie, you would have to wait for my order but unless I say anything, it is yours. But the most important thing is, that you have to be nice to her and never, ever give her pain. I never give her any pain and her safe word is..." He said, looking at her and she said it. "But she still have not used it with me so this is the first and only time I have heard her say it in the last few months."

"Few months? When did you start? Right when you had turned eighteen or?"

"Yes mom, right when we had turned eighteen."

"And last question, but this one is mostly for Marie. Have you used some kind of protection? He just came inside you honey and I don't want you to become pregnant with your brother."

"Yes mom. I have eaten pills since you had me get them."

"Good, and please, stay naked but I have to tell you something." She said and Marie got up, sat next to her and once she was sitting Martin got up and just told them to wait, but he told them with the use of the new names they now had.

"I'll be right back Sister, Mother, don't move."

"Yes Master." Both them answered in unison. All he did, was walk to the kitchen to get two more glasses and two more Colas before he came back to give each of his Slaves one of each. He sat down on the other side of their mother and he told her to begin when they had put the Cola in their glasses.

"When your father had died, he was getting your uncle. You remember that I guess, but you just thought that he was here for our annual visit, right?" They nodded. "Well that is not true. He was here to have sex with us both. I also had the regular sexual time with my sisters, even the youngest one but she had not come to age yet so I could only have sex with her a few times. But my brother how ever I had sex with during several years." Jacqueline told them. "After they had died, something happened and we all stopped having sex. It was like all of them thought that we were cursed or something or maybe they were just afraid. Either way, I am not surprised of incest and I could not wait for you to become of age, but after your father had died, I just became afraid of talking with you about it. But it seems that you took care of it all on your own, now before you say anything, your eldest sister took her own life shorty after they had died and I think that is the reason my youngest sister have not made contact with me."

Martin could see that her tears had started to come out of her eyes and he looked over to his sister and he saw that she held herself rather okay, but she still looked like she was about to burst out in tears too. All he could do, was place his hand on her knee and the other on his mothers hand.

"Thank you sweet... I'm sorry, Master." She corrected herself. "Now I saw that you had started to have sex, but I never saw anything until tonight and I started to miss my husband. He would have been so happy to see you two doing it with each other, but don't worry about that Master, he would never have sex with you."

"Ah, so our uncle did not want to have sex with the both of you, just with you with our dad near by or in you?"

"Oh god, no, no no no. I am sorry Master if that is what you thought."

"It's okay Mother." He said, gave her a genuine smile and then he kissed her on the mouth and she smiled at him and kissed him again.

"Oh shit, I am sorry Master I did not..."

"It's okay Mother, if you want to kiss me, then just kiss me. There are some rules you will have to abide by, but we'll get to that soon. Finish your story."

"I am almost done, all I want to tell you, is that your father would be very proud of you two." She said and gave them each a warm hug. "He is the one that had told me that we should talk to you about this when you became eighteen and as he is now dead and you have started to have sex already, I know that he is proud of you."

"Thanks Mother." Marie said and she would not let go of her arm.

"Now then, tell me the rules I will do everything in my power to follow."

"First, take of your cloths. Place them in the seat over there." He said and pointed to the chair that stood next to them. She stood up and started to take of her cloths, everything until she was as naked as they were. She then sat back down.

"I always wait for my Master to tell me what to do." Marie said and Jacqueline apologized but she just said that it was okay, but also that she should try and remember to just wait after she has taken off her cloths unless he has told her what do after. "But even our Slave knows this." He filled on and patted her on the knee and smiled.

"Now then Mother, the first thing is that I really like to call you Mother. Just as my Sister. This is to really put it in your mind that you are having sex with your, for you, son. Second thing is that I like to fuck you where ever we might be and who ever is near by us. This means that you should always do what I want, when I want it and you should never ask to go somewhere else. If I want to stick my cock in you, you should just take of your pants or pull up your skirt and let me in."

Jacqueline turned to Marie. "And you have said yes to this?"

"I have Mistress. When you came in, I got scared but Master told me to keep fucking him and I did, right?"

Jacqueline nodded and she was now in deep thought. This made him think of Marie's way of thinking. The act was the same as hers was. He like this as this proved that they were related, except for their almost look-a-like way.

"Okay, good. You have made your Master very happy. I like this... Daughter." She then said and smiling at her. "I like that this reminds us of our relationship, to make sure that everyone knows who they are. Sister, Brother and Mother. Just one more question, what should we call each other when there are others around?"

"I suggest that you will call me and Sister by our names just as we will do and you will be called either by your name or just mom."

"Okay." She said. "So what do you want us to do now?"

"Well you are naked and I am hard." Martin said, showed her his hard-on with his hand and all she could do, was smile at it before she tried to move her hand. He had not order her to do anything, so her hand remained where it was, but she desperately wanted to play with him, this much was evident. "So I want to you to just watch, again, while my Sister shows you how to suck my cock." He continued and Marie went up, walked around their mother and sat down between his legs and took his hard cock in her mouth. "While Sister is sucking my, oh shit, cock, you are allowed to masturbate, but you, oh god Sister that feels really good, are not allowed to cum. You will have to cum when I am playing with you, forever okay?"

"Okay Master, I will never cum unless you are playing with either me or Sister." She said and started to slowly started to masturbate herself. Martin looked at her as his cock was getting sucked by his mothers own daughter and she looked at her and masturbated. The sight alone was the best thing he could even think of. But he also knew that if his Sister kept sucking his cock, he would shot in her mouth and he could not allow that to happen as he wanted to shot out his semen in his mothers mouth.

"Now stop it Sister." He said relaxed and she did, stood up and backed away. "Now it is your turn Mother." Was all he had time to say before she had jumped and gotten between his legs and started sucking his cock with such vigor that he thought he might cum in any second. He manage to tell her to take it easy and luckily, she did.

"Sister, play with Mothers pussy while she sucks my cock." He said and she went down on the floor and she started to play with her very wet pussy.

"She's so wet Brother, she's almost dripping on the floor."

"I bet she is, you better lick her then." He said and she went down further, went on her back and he knew when she touched her pussy with her tongue as she stopped sucking his cock with larger eyes then he had ever seen. She closed her eyes as she had really gone deep and mother started to suck his cock again.

He knew that she enjoyed sucking his cock but also being licked. She made sounds he had never heard his mother make before but it sounded so great that his cum was now on its way up. He never said anything to her as his cock had just expanded.

He came and she never even removed her head. She just kept sucking it and Marie had no idea of his cumming so she just kept licking her pussy. He had so much fun with that knowledge. But after a few seconds, she stopped sucking his cock and sat up. This should make her know of his cumming as she moved backwards so she had to stop licking her pussy. She bent down and kissed her mouth. Marie opened her mouth and he saw his mother spit out his cum in her mouth and then kiss her deeply as Marie hugged her hard.

What he had just witness, was the best hing he could even dream of. Their mother was the best thing he could ever dream of. Their family have just become so much larger then he could ever have thought. His sister part of his family, his mother was part of his family and they enjoyed sex with each other.

This was his dream.

And he was living it too.

After a few more minutes his mother looked at both of her kids. She could not help but smile. They looked so good as they laid on the floor and the couch naked as the day they had come out of her. She really loved them. She loved so much better now that she had finally had sex with them. Sure she had not actually had sex with them, but this was the first time they had been sexual with each other and that alone was perfect for her.

She wondered if they would do this tomorrow, she really hoped so. Would they sleep in her bed? She really hoped so. She would ask her Master if he wanted to sleep with her.

"Mother?" He all of the sudden said, she had to hear him out now, asking him the question she was wondering about would have to wait.

"Yes Master?"

"I want you to move some stuff for us. I want you to make room actually in your room as I will be sleeping with you, my Sister as well." He said and she could see her daughter start to smile and she reached after him and he touched her on the fingertips. "This need to be done before we go to sleep. What needs to be moved Mother?"

She thought of this for only a moment, but when she told him that there was not much to move, he nodded and sat up.

"Then lets do that now Mother. Sister, get your things, the things you might need for a night and I'll meet you in Mothers room." And there was like her daughter had gotten new power as she stood up quickly and almost ran to her room. Jacqueline was also up, but she took a few more seconds to get up.

But she did not move away from her standing position yet.

"I have something to tell you Master, would that be okay?"

"Of course it is, I will never, not, allow you to tell me anything."

"I love you my dear Son. I love you both so much. And to sleep in the same bed together is the only thing I have wished for the last few years. So I wish to thank you my dear son."

"I did not know that I wanted to sleep with you before you came in and saw us having sex, but now I do know mom. I can not wait to sleep next to you and Marie. We will be the true family now. And we will have lots and lots of sex." He said with a large smile. Jacqueline could not stop her own smile. Her Master had not used their slave names, he had simply called them their 'normal' names and her love for her son was now greater then she knew what to do with.

She leaned down and gave him a proper kiss.

"I'm sorry if that is not allowed, but I just could not stand here and not do it after you told me that."

"Good Mother, now go and clean out spot for us okay?"

She did not say anything but she moved to her room, the room that now were theirs. The room that all of them would sleep in for the next few years at least. She had a dream of moving back to France, but not yet as she had wanted her children to move out first. But now that they were a couple, a couple in this triangle, they might just move there together.

All she had to do, was find her little sister, even just to see if she was alive.

Martin started to walk slowly to his room, wondering about what he should bring. He got in and looked around the room but he could not figure out anything. He thought he should at least bring his phone charger, but beyond that he had no idea. So all he did, was take the charger in his hand with his phone before he went back. He smiled when he thought of what his mother was doing, frantically running around in her room, maybe with his sister, trying her best to make room in her closet, making some room on the night stand and all other things.