Growth and Lust Ch. 04 - Banished

Story Info
The past comes back and the wounds tear open again.
35.6k words
4.75
3.2k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: So the reason it took so long to get the third part out, is because I wanted to have the fourth one done and waiting. After countless re reads and tweaks and planning of the future story I finally got it to a point I really like. But remember I like to have more story than just rampant sex, I get its literotica, put I don't wanna write "She was Hot, like really Hot. And dudes dick, massive. Then they slapped them hams, *spaghetti slurping noises* so much jizz! end of story" I don't wanna write like that, so please remember I love writing stories, I want you to understand the characters and be enthralled by the story. I swear, the third one was up for 30 min and somebody voted it 1 star, ouch. But please enjoy, and be forewarned, Ginrar was banished, that was mentioned before, you have to do some pretty brutal stuff in a race of amazon warriors that have a reputation as cold blooded menaces. So there are depictions of blood, gore, and violence. NONE of it sexuallized, but I just want to make the squeamish aware of it.

Please enjoy. I cried writing some of this.

----------------------

Teloo stood on the Tallhee homeworld, watching the Growth shuttle that carried her daughter, Ginrar and her partner, Roke. Seeing it disappear into the distance she smiled at the joy they shared together during the short stay. She wished she had more time with her, more chances to try and help her with the torment that must be raging inside her still. She exhaled and bit her lip for a moment, 'Maybe next time.' Then turning to leave and head home, she was surprised to find Saffee waiting behind her.

"She's changed den?" Saffee said with a smile.

Teloo nodded with motherly affection adorning her red face, "It appears she has."

As they smiled Teloo looked to the woods around them, the people had gone about their lives and moved on. But one had stayed behind, the old woman who had tied Ginrar and Roke together, her expression somber as she looked to Teloo. Nodding her head as she turned her gaze from her and started to leave, returning to her own home.

Teloo looked at the dirt for a moment, collecting her thoughts, "Did you give it to him?"

Saffee pursed her lips and tilted her head down, the gravity of the situation to come weighing on her as well. "Yes, he'll find it when he's alone."

"You're sure of it? If she finds it first, she may stop him." Teloo said gravely.

Saffee thought of the gift she had given him, she had made sure to stack the more riskay items on top, betting that he would be embarrassed and wait till he was alone. She felt a rush of shame wash over her as she remembered how she smiled when he looked inside and reacted the way she anticipated he would. "I'm positive, Teloo."

Saffee and Teloo both walked together back to the village, silently taking their time to make their way through the trees and undergrowth. Finally entering back into the village limits and parting ways, Saffee going back to her watch tower, and Teloo back to her home.

Teloo walked into the humble abode, stepping inside and closing the door, ensuring no one saw the shaking hand she used to push it shut. She stepped through the home and caught the sight of her love looking back at her. Teloos heart skipped and jumped into her throat, as she stared at the picture of her other half, Fenrar, that had been taken from her. The man ripped away from her life, leaving her to walk alone and only have pictures of his handsome face to remind her of the love they shared.

Her heart broke, a war raging within, wondering if she had made the right decision as she slowly walked to the shelf where his memory stayed. Teloos hand reaching out and her fingers gently grasping the frame that she looked at everyday. His image printed on the paper, with their cherished daughter riding his shoulders, the proud father and his entire world riding on top of him. Two smiles emblazoned on their faces as they reveled in one another's presence.

The tears poured from Teloos face as she leaned against the wall, she held her hand to her mouth as she kept her trembling lips from whispering his name. She looked at the small bottle that was now visible on the shelf, revealed from its hiding spot behind the photo. Its contents now slightly more empty after the gift she had slipped into their belongings.

......

"You know, I think your people really like me." Roke said in a chipper tone as he played with a pen he found on the dashboard. He looked at it with a smile as he twirled it in the fingers of his left hand, spinning on the knuckle of his thumb as he used to do when he was a child. The red hand moving to his commands as if it had been his all throughout his life, diligent fingers carrying the dangerous brown tips.

"Oh, think so?" Gin said as she typed away on the dashboard of the ship. They had just left her Tallhee home world and were on their way back, she sent a message to growth asking for their shuttle loaded with their belongings be dispatched. She leaned over the dash while awaiting a response and making sure their stuff had not been touched, her mind flashing to the last time her and Roke had been in a frenzied and drooling mess on it.

She received a message back and read it to herself, 'Ginrar, after your departure your platform was sealed and awaits your call. No one has entered or had contact with your belongings, It will be dispatched back to your working planet shortly after this message reaches you. Please return your current shuttle once you have landed on your working planet by instructing it to 'Return Home'. Safe travels -Growth staff.'

Gin was happy to receive the message so quickly, and was even happier to know they kept their belongings safe and were sending them back to them.

"Ok, you ready to go back to work?" Gin asked Roke.

"I suppose so, I wouldn't mind a couple more days of vacation, but it should be pretty easy." He said with an eyebrow raised and his voice full of confidence. He eyed the dancing plastic in his fingers, he caught the pen against the pad of his thumb and the claw of his middle finger, ready to flick it back to the console. He pushed his finger forward, squeezing the pen against his thumb and then letting it sail through the air. Flinching as he watched it overshoot his target of the cubby hole that held more pens, and careening into the shuttles wall with an explosion of plastic.

Gin didn't flinch as the pieces of the writing utensil showered around her, she leaned back and took a mental list over what needed to be done.

-Check droids to ensure they're working correctly

-Check water bacteria and purity levels

-Ensure wheat grain isn't deteriorating soil

'Actually it should be pretty easy.' she thought to herself in agreement with Roke.

Ginrar moved to one of the bench seats that lined the center of the craft, sitting down and watching Roke. The way he seemed to inspect every wrinkle and hair on the back of his gifted hand, how he slowly worked the fingers and paid attention to how the knuckles felt. How the blank expression she had met him with only a year ago was gone and replaced with content joy. The gentle upwards curves on the edges of his mouth, showing the faintest smile as his eyes shined with an untouchable happy vigor.

"Roke, please come here." Gin said softly, not realizing she had her own smile on her face, with an eagerness inside her to share something with him.

Roke stood and walked over, he felt the chill of the craft and wondered if Ginrar would put her coat on. He approached and watched her lay out on the bench seat, stretching and taking up every bit of real estate it might have offered him.

"Hey now?" he said as he tilted his head and gave her a cross look.

Gin raised the arm that was pressed to the seat back, folding it and tucking her hand behind her head. Then holding out her other hand to him, fingers gently bent and signaling him to grasp her.

Roke took her hand without a second thought, connecting with her and letting his thoughts open to the woman he loved. Seeing what she had in mind, he smiled and followed what she was thinking.

Ginrar closed her eyes, feeling the seats foam sink more as Roke added his weight to it, nestling in between her and the back of the bench. Taking the open area that was provided after her arm was moved, he worked his way in, one leg running against her and the other laying on top of her thighs, the left arm he was laying on pressing into the seat but not having its circulation pinched off. The other arm over her torso, he laid his head just under her neck, his chin against one of her voluptuous pillows as his ear listened to her heartbeat. The smell of cinnamon filled his nose as he seemed to melt into the safety of his Tallhee partner. Wiggling his toes and exhaling in content as he felt his mind mixing with hers.

Ginrar had been so enamored with taking him on the first night of having his new gift, but now she wanted him in a more sentimental way. She opened herself, letting his mind flow into hers like water, his blue essences mixing with her red as they swirled and danced in it. The happy elated love of the two tinting to become a deep and embracing shade of purple. She formed it to Roke, coddling him in her embrace within her own soul as she brushed any darkness he may carry off him. She could feel him doing the same, shining his light on her and vaporizing any blemish she might have that would tarnish her glow.

Within the two as they mixed, her inner beings hand touched him, the wide and shining red palm dragging along him. Where they connected the color shifted as it mixed, then dragging it wiped the tar from him and let it drop. Splashing into a pool down below, she watched in her mind as the two twisted and tangled. Wondering what Roke saw and curious if he could feel her essence mixed together with his in this dream they shared.

She watched as his beings hand touched her midsection, then slowly pressed and ran up her souls body. The warmth flowing through her as the colors changed and swirled within the vessel that was now them. Her hand on his back melting into him and spinning his delight as she could feel the joy inside, pulling him closer and closer as the shape of two bodies morphed into a single orb.

This was how Tallhee shared themselves with the ones they chose to love, this was the ultimate bliss for those tied, to have and to hold. The minds and deepest being of the two becoming one as they breathed into each other. After this, to lose one would feel like half of your own being was yanked away from you, a devoid darkness being cast over you like night falling upon the one wailing in despair.

But as they did this, Ginrar made sure to not let them fall to the depths below, to not become too careless and to show him the weight she carried. Dancing and cascading over the shimmering blackness that pooled below them. Its unforgiving reflection showing their image back to them, taunting the two over the fact that no matter how much they tried. It would still be below and with them, that it was them, and they were it. Rippling and lapping at the edges with gentle care as they stayed away from its icy grip.

Ginrar knew it was there, had been more than aware that her past was still pooled within her, that as long as she held herself out of it. She wouldn't fall back into the gnashing and snarling maw of it, she would have to kick and grab at the thick and sinking weight of it. Trying to pull herself upwards and out, to breathe with freedom and slink away from it as her being screamed.

'He'll find out at some point...we are tied...I am his, and he is mine.' she pushed the thought to the back of her mind. Not wanting to let it haunt her while she basked with him in the light they shared. For a fleeting moment the call of the void rang out in her head, to plunge into it, grip him tight and dive forward.

'Show him who you truly are.'

She spun with him, his being tied with hers as she pushed to leave the taunting words of it, unsure if the pool spoke or if she did.

'What you truly are.'

The thought jolted her, she focused on him, not wanting to let the purple hue of their souls become tinted with the black that she carried.

"Peter, baby," a female voice said with care and love.

Ginrar gripped him tighter as she heard the words, she could feel Rokes soul pull into hers, as if it tried to escape the call.

"Just let me have my medicine, Daddy would be so proud..."

The world they had created and shared within their dream shook, it shuttered and twisted as the feelings of fear and regret began to rise. Ginrars soul looked towards the pool and saw it turning and frothing, she could almost make out a face as the waves took unnatural turns.

"Please, Peter...Give momma her medicine"

Gin watched as a hand rose from the pool, fingers opening to take them into the abyss, gripping them and pulling them back into its choking taunts.

*Shhhhh CLICK* The sound of a spring being wound with the audible click of a metal catch engaging shook Ginrars soul, the sound making her psyche tremble with a feeling of regret.

Ginrars eyes snapped open in the real world, focusing on the shuttle lights above her, then feeling the weight on her side. She craned her neck to look down at the man who adored her, seeing his breathing steady as he laid upon her. She tried to see his mind and found the steel trap locked and secured, leaving her to wonder if his dream was the same or if she had seen something he had pushed to the furthest reaches of his mind. She looked back at the roof, unsure if she was correct as she wasn't familiar with human equipment. But the sound of metal on metal scared him so badly that it transferred into her and shook her core.

Rokes eyes had opened when he felt Ginrars body jolt, his face was turned down and unable to be seen by hers. He stayed like that, waiting for her heartbeat to calm, he wouldn't fall back asleep but he liked the rhythm as it made him feel safe and grounded. Like the world he was in couldn't be yanked away from him, not like the last one.

......

The shuttle rocked as it centered itself for entry into the planets atmosphere, Gin gripped Rokes shoulder, squeezing and pulling slightly.

She watched as his head turned up to hers, his sleepy eyes splitting and opening to show her the dazzling shade of blue she became so fond of.

"Are we back, how long was I out?" Roke asked groggily.

"My home planet isn't too far from our working planet, since we don't have to go back to Growth hq our ride was shorter." Ginrar answered.

"Wait, you've been this close to your home and you never brought it up?" Roke asked before turning his head and yawning.

"Why would I? C'mon, let's go ahead and get up." Gin said.

"Just a little longer, Gin." Roke said as the ship was nearing their landing destination and he snuggled back into her.

Gin started to sit up, letting him slide off of her and sink into the warm seat foam, "Ok, well I'm gonna go ahead and start unloading the cargo we brought back."

Rokes eyes opened and he held his breath as he thought of the box from Saffee he had slipped in without Gin knowing. He sealed his mind tight and pushed himself up to stand, "Fine, I'll help you." he said.

Gin gave him a confused look, wondering why he suddenly changed his mind, but then brushed it off as Roke being Roke.

Roke stretched, walking to the back of the shuttle and hitting the open button for the ramp. He watched the sunlight slip in as the hull opened and the ramp descended, taking a deep breath and forgetting how much he enjoyed the air on this planet. He looked over the landscape and watched the fields of wheat dance in the wind as the harvesting bots cut and collected it, the calm ponds in the distance shimmering in the days light. The mountains on the horizon providing a sense of endless landscape as he studied it.

He squinted and tried to look into the distance, an aching pain crept in from the back of his eyeballs. He Winced, closing them and rubbing his fingers against the sealed lids, thinking of how he must have focused too hard and caused strain on himself. He shook his head and walked towards the pile of gifts from the Tallhee home world, pretending to grab ones at random, but ensuring he grabbed the box he was most worried about. He went down the ramp first with Gin close behind him, setting down the first two arm fulls in the dirt, far enough away from the jet wash of the engines.

Gin set down her first haul, then standing up and looking around she examined the area, ensuring nothing new was around them. She took in a deep breath through her nose, then shaded her eyes from the sun and panned across the horizon, focusing on the distant landscape and studying it. Then scanning the sky above them, her eyes searching for any signs of visitors or problems that may show their ugly heads to them.

"Everything alright?" Roke asked as he came down the ramp again.

Gin turned to look at him, smiling and nodding her head as she headed up the ramp. She didn't want to scare him needlessly, but she did have an odd feeling in her gut, as if something was wrong. But none of her senses alerted her to anything being amiss, she wrote it off as something from the dream during the shuttle ride there and went about carrying cargo off the ship.

As the day marched on they both occupied their time with going through the gifts, finding meats and drinks from her world. Ginrar held up skins and furs, clothing from her people that had long been outdated for Ginrars wardrobe.

"Oh, you'd look good in that!" Roke said with a smile.

Ginrar cocked an eyebrow and held the fur up with both hands, it was only six inches long and meant for a much narrower waist. "Oh no dear, this is meant for you." she said with a devious tone.

Roke gulped and looked at the tiny thing, wondering what wearing such a small covering was supposed to signify to his partner.

"Hey look! Sweets!" Roke said as he held up something that smelled like chocolate that he had pulled from one of the boxes.

Gin shook her head and smiled as she watched him fidget at her response, admiring how innocent he could be sometimes. Her ears perked as she heard the whine in the distance, she paused and focused on it. Counting four separate whining engines, she could tell a craft had entered the area and she looked in its direction to see it.

Roke noticed her become quiet and look to her right, he followed her line of sight and saw only open sky in front of them. He focused and tried to see into the distance, he could feel his eyes strain as he saw a craft come into his field of view. Careening through the air and seeing it heading towards them before his eyes rattled and ached. He closed them and sighed, rubbing them and then blinking erratically as he turned his head to look again. But this time he couldn't see anything in the clear open sky.

"Is it the growth shuttle?" He asked. "I thought I saw it, where'd it go?"

"Yes, it's finally arrived." Gin answered. "But its quite far out, Roke." Gin paused from his statement, but didn't think on it for too long, just assuming his eyes were playing tricks on him. The shuttle was so far away there's no chance his eye could have seen it without an aid, but her Tallhee eyes could spot it easily.

Gin watched as it headed towards them, standing and brushing the dirt from her knees and seeing Roke doing the same. She walked towards an open section that was a safe distance from the ship and their unboxed gifts. Raising an arm and pointing at a spot of grass, then raising her other in a clenched fist.

"What're you doing, Gin?" Roke asked in confusion.

"Signaling the craft on where to land, if it comes down too close, it'll blow away our stuff and make it more difficult to unload our things. If you point them where to go, the A.I. will see the hand gestures and arm placement and understand that you want it in a specific location." She said.