Growth and Lust Ch. 04 - Banished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's your Gin." Fenrar said.

Roke smiled as he looked at her, Gin wearing the same blank expression he met her with,Roke laughing to himself over how she could still look so cold. Roke blinked and she was gone, he looked around and then back to Fenrar who was watching himself. Roke looked ahead and watched, waiting for his partner to reappear and show herself.

The living Fenrars hand flashed through the air, snatching the quick and small Gin out of nowhere, throwing her to the ground and pinning her there. The pointer finger of his other hand held to her forehead and barley grazing the skin, steady as rock and not faltering in the slightest.

"You move too slowly Ginrar." he said with remorse.

*Argh* Ginrar growled, "Papa you're too fast it's not fair!"

"Oh my child, life is not fair, you will have to learn this now." he said as he let go of her. Then scooping her up with both hands in her armpits and tossing her into the air. "You already have the advantage of speed, most can't move like us. You need to use it wisely, Ginrar. Or else you will just rush to your own death."

Roke watched the beaming smile of the little girl as she landed in her fathers grip and giggled, he could see her slapping his forearms and wanting to fly again.

"Come Baba, let's go home, I bet mother is probably making the meal for tonight!" Fenrar said as he hoisted her up and onto his shoulders. Letting her sit atop of him as he walked through the clearing and headed for an opening in the trees.

"We called this place the grove, it's where I played as a child, and where I trained Gin." he said with a tilted head and foggy eyes.

Roke watched as they disappeared through the trees, looking at the sky and seeing aircrafts in the distance. Blinking he was now out of the woods, standing next to a defined path, Fenrar walking up and Ginrar on his shoulders. The hands of the father poking at his daughters feet as they giggled and she pulled on his hair, berating him for his teasing.

"Krell!" a voice called out.

Roke looked at the man shouting, then back to the living Fenrar who was answering his call. "You were the Krell?" Roke asked.

Fenrar nodded, "I yearned for power, working and fighting to become stronger, I had to hold the position so that I could save my coven. I never wanted the title of Krell to continue after me, hearing that title has fallen away. It gives me joy, but it came at a great sacrifice."

"What did you sacrifice?" Roke asked, tasting the anguish in the air.

Visions flashed with light again and Roke saw himself back at the clearing, he watched as a teenage Ginrar fought with determination. Trying to take her father down and claim her victory, but each time falling short.

Roke watched as he seized her by the neck, his arms bulging as he whipped Gins body through the air and crashed her into the dirt. The face of his love plagued with pain as her father ruthlessly caught her attacks and turned them back onto her over and over again. The skills of the covens most powerful warrior showing as the audible cracks of bone followed by the guttural screams of a daughter tormented by being too slow and not skilled enough.

He never showed joy in his actions, driving elbow to face, her body careening threw the air before colliding with earth. Feet driving into her and dealing a shaking blow that Roke swore he could feel in the earth at his feet. Each time her hand drove forward, he knocked it away while dealing a decisive blow to her.

But after each painful lesson, Fenrar was there to pick her back up and ensure she saw what she did wrong. Balancing the dutiful teachings of a powerful warrior with the gentle love of a father, he ensured she never suffered unjust pain. Roke could see the pain in his expression when he won against her, but when she was able to best him in combat. He watched as Fenrars face would beam with the earnest joy and recognition of a proud parent.

Roke watched as the Ginrar he had tied to grew up in front of his eyes, seeing how everyday was spent fighting and learning. Everyday was spent spilling blood while battling against the stronger of the two, until slowly a shift in power happened between them both. Instead of the student learning from the teacher, Ginrar grew to stand as an equal to her father. Equal to the villages strongest, through broken bones and blood her lessons were ingrained in her being. Never letting her forget how her feet should be placed, where her weight should be centered, how her hands should move.

Ginrar grew to fail less and less, before long finding Fenrar would be on the run and boosting her up. But reminding her to not get ahead of herself and get over confident, she would train with ferocity, her fangs glinting in the moonlight as her eyes found the path of attack. Her face of beauty and red masked with an iron will that could shake armies. Her body being trained to absorb the blows and fail less and less, her reflexes being honed like a knife on the sharpening stone. The fine edge of which could deal a lethal blow with the calculated ease of a merciless weapon.

The pride of a father that had nothing but confidence and adoration beaming with its warmth as he guided her to be the strongest woman she could ever be.

"You really loved her, and taught her how to be strong." Roke said while twisted inside. Watching the painful life of the one he tied to, but also seeing how she was surrounded with love while growing.

"She was the best child a father could ask to raise," Fenrar said, "I tried to make her see how proud I was. I didn't teach her so she could yearn to be Krell, I taught her because I couldn't bare to give up someone else's child for my coven."

A scream ripped through the landscape, the voice of Ginrar growling with anger and pain. "I'll make you proud father!" a pained and tearful girl screamed out.

Roke watched in shock, seeing the living Fenrar breaking a stone across her shin, the shattered remnants flying through the air around them. Her leg twitching as she grit her teeth and gave throaty huffs while trying to push the pain down, he couldn't believe it wasn't broken, or that it looked like both had been put through the painful tempering.

The beaten and staggering girl he tied to wavered on her feet, dried blood from her nose bathing her lips and chin as she tried to calm her nerves. Another hard day of teachings from her mentor making her stagger and gasp for air as she clenched her fist and glared.

"I'll be the son you never had, I can do it, I can take this and shoulder it." she said.

The living Fenrar rubbed his palms together, bits of earth and stone falling before he looked at his angered daughter. Reaching out and gripping her shoulders he squeezed them gently, silently instructing her to look at him. "Baba, I don't need a son. I need you. You are the best thing that could have happened to me, and everyday I'm so happy you're here."

Roke watched with heartbreak as she struggled to accept his words, 'Does she still wish she was the son he never had?' Roke thought. He couldn't bear to imagine the pain that would rack through her if Fenrar had been so cruel as to tell her he needed a boy instead of her. If he had been disappointed that she could never carry on the title of Krell for the family.

"When you see her again," Fenrar said.

Roke heard the crack in his voice, the pain ringing out as he tried to take a deep breath and blink away the pain in his eyes.

"Make sure she knows I love her so...so so much...She was the best child a man like me could have been graced with...And I am still... So proud of her." He said as he broke down.

Roke nodded his head, looking back to the past vision, the younger Ginrar crying as her father embraced her and squeezed her tight. The Fenrar next to him collapsed to his knees, his head hanging low and shuddering breaths of a man tormented by his past signaled Roke to something coming.

"Fen, what's up?" Roke said as he kneeled next to him and placed his hand on the burley arm.

Fenrar grabbed his wrist, turning to him with eyes pleading for him to listen, "It wasn't her, it was my selfishness, please don't doubt who she is!" he said, begging Roke to listen.

When Roke looked in his eyes he saw true dejection ringing out, his chest tightened as he could almost taste the remorse. "Fenrar," Roke felt the pain of true fear coming through in his voice, "...What did you do?"

Roke heard voices after a burst of light, looking back he saw Teloo squeezing Fenrars shoulder, her eyes showing pain as she left the room. Fenrar sitting at the table with his daughter, taking a pause before starting to speak.

"Ginrar, in two days you leave for the tying and tradition of peace." The living Fenrar said.

Ginrar looked more than displeased, "Father...I don't want to do it."

Fenrar traced the lines on the golden ring he wore, staring at it for a moment before closing his eyes and swallowing. He opened them again, cold and unwavering as he reached across the table and gently grasped his daughters hand, "I'm sorry it has to be you, but I trained you for this, so that you may have a choice."

"She didn't have one." The guiding Fenrar said to Roke, squeezing his wrist even harder, "It was me, I did this, I twisted it and told her of a way to change her future and our coven."

The light flashed and Roke watched as he saw Ginrar talking with another girl, happy to see that even though she had a hard raising. She still had a friend to talk to in her growing pains of being the child of the Krell, he thought she looked familiar and when she spoke he knew right away.

"So you going, den?" Saffee asked.

"Yes, when the new moon rises, I'll be in their coven." Ginrar said as she sat in the clearing, looking around at the grove she spent her youth in.

"Will you be able to come back?"

Ginrar nodded, "I'll be able to come back, but I don't know if I'll be able to stay." she reached out and took Saffees hand in her own. "If you see me that day I return, you need to be fast."

Saffee smiled, "Oh because you're gonna be in such a hurry to get back out den? Worried your fathers gonna give you another lesson?" she said with a laugh.

Ginrar forced a smile, turning her head down and shaking as if she was giggling to herself.

Roke watched as the chills ran through him, this was the woman he loved, and right now she was pained. He could see something wasn't right, something about leaving didn't sit right with her.

Roke could sense the despair in Ginrar, he knew Saffee had to pick up on it.

Fenrar never turned to look at him, he continued to look at his daughter as she rocked in the grove. "I did what I had to, for change, someone had to pay, I didn't think of the cost, only the driving desire that pushed me for years. To become Krell, to raise her as a warrior, to ensure she could be strong."

Time flashed forward and Roke watched as another group of Tallhee left down the same path as before. The girl in the center looking over her shoulder, but instead of pained eyes, Roke saw her same blank expression. But he shivered as he could see the beast raging inside her, a look in the burning rings that he had never seen before.

They flashed forward and found they were standing in a large room, wide wooden planks on the floor with a fire pit in the center. Roaring flames in the center casting an orange glow on the Tallhee inside.

Roke could see Ginrar on her knees in front of the fire, her eyes burning as she stared at the flame. He studied the four men that walked into the room, kneeling behind her and bowing their heads.

"Your elder gave you the elixir of devotion?" an elderly man sitting across from her said.

"She did." Ginrar answered.

"Throw it away, we don't call on the past or put faith into weak ways, our coven prides strength above trivial things, you will tie to whomever drives into you with the most ferocity."

Roke looked on, wanting to ask Fenrar but too enamored with the scene in front of him, he watched Ginrar stand. Turning to face the four behind her, she held the leather sack in her hand, Roke watched as she pulled the small bottle from it. Recognizing it was the bottle that changed his life forever, the one Ginrar had shared with him on the night she burned Veronica out of him. He watched as she held it in her fingers for a moment, then slid it back into the bag, cinching it and putting it in a satchel that was strapped around her waist.

She squeezed her fist, the skin on her knuckles becoming pail, the joints in her hands popped as she flexed them, then unclenched to let them hang open. She wore a tight sleeveless dark blue top to hold her breasts in place so they wouldn't throw her balance. Matching blue bottoms to barely cover herself, small enough to not hold her legs back or interfere with her movements. Long sleeves that went from her hands to her biceps, and her feet to her thighs, to prevent her skin from tearing while rolling on the ground. Her hair pulled back and tied to keep it from flailing in the wind, accentuating the hatred in her glaring eyes.

Roke reeled back as the men stood, their coverings falling and erect Tallhee cocks springing forward. Clear precum forming on the heads as they smiled for their taste of a waterfall coven Tallhee, for a taste of Ginrar.

"Did your father tell you of his sister, Ginrar?" the old man asked as he waited for the ceremony to begin.

"He did." she answered.

"How fitting. She was tied to our coven as well, now you'll follow suit." He said.

"No." Ginrar said, death resonating in her voice as it slowly seeped into the cum crazed brain of the mountain god Tallhee in front of her.

Before they could react to her answer she vanished, the two on the end looking around in befuddled shock at what was happening. Then hearing a thump on the floor they looked down, seeing the two men in the center on the ground. Their heads removed and laying feet away from them, cocks still hard and jutting into the wood. Before they could act they fell next, one gasping for air as his neck was ripped out, the others mouth mindlessly twitching as his skull from the eyes up had been removed.

The old man by the fire glared with shocked anger, unable to believe what he was seeing in front of him. Turning to flee he froze in his tracks, seeing Ginrar behind him, two fingers still pierced through the eye sockets of the half of the skull she clutched. "This is treason!"

Fenrar watched without flinching, "They took my Ginrar, so I made sure my daughter wasn't one the same."

Roke watched as she cut down the old man in front of her, taking his jaw off and silently dispatching him to the afterlife. She turned and headed for a set of doors in front of her, opposite of the side they had come in from, they had taken her to the den of the mountain gods Krell for the ceremony. She made her way silently through the halls, grabbing any that would alert to her presence and taking their lives. She came through the doors of the main bedroom, seeing the pile of muscle and horn on the bed.

"What is the meaning of this?!" he boomed as he looked down to her, getting to his feet. The floor boards wailed as his full weight loomed on them, glaring down at Ginrar. "Ah the waterfall woman, huh?" the Krell said with a smirk.

Ginrar stood her ground and glared at him.

"None of the others satisfy you? You come here wanting the seed of the strongest, what's your name then?" he said as he looked towards the open door. Wondering why no one announced her to him before allowing her in.

"Ginrar."

"Ginrar, we've had one with that name before. She could not bear the pain when the time came." He said as he lifted his covering and grasped his swelling cock. "Think you can stand longer than she did?"

Ginrar glared and bared her fangs, "She's dead?" she growled, her eyes burning and hate resonating from her.

"Our warriors are strong, if she could not last through the cultivation, why would she last in our village?" he said.

The Krell blinked and Ginrar was gone, his legs weakened, and he dropped to one knee as his stomach knotted and pain shot up his body. He felt blood on the hand that stroked his cock, "What?" he mumbled in befuddled shock. He looked down for a moment and saw the blood on the floor, pooling around him, then he saw Ginrars feet in his vision.

He looked up to see her in front of him, his heart stopped with dread as he looked in her hand, he shook and fell backwards.

Ginrar held her palm open, letting him see the two orbs in her grasp, "No seed shall come from this coven again." she said. With a look of cold un-apologizing judgment her grip closed around them, squeezing for only a moment before the testicals popped.

The Krell watched in horror as the meat and fluid popped and squirted through her fingers, his pride as a man seized and destroyed. He glared up to her, his body twitching as he started to muster the strength to get to his feet for one last fight. "I'll cut you down, I'm sure you're just as weak as your father."

Ginrars eyes flashed with the anger of disastrous hate, leaping forward to land on him with her knee driving into his neck. She listened to him gargle and try to breathe, then drove her fingers into his mouth, digging her claws down and into the writhing muscle inside his maw, then yanking his tongue from his mouth. She threw it with unreined power, sending it behind her and letting it stick to the wall with a wet smack. She raised her hand with cold conviction before driving it down and into his chest, shaped like a spear, like her Krell had taught her, piercing the Krell of the coven that was soon to be disbanded.

She felt his blood stop, warm and bathing her weapon that was buried inside him, breathing in the fear he seeped as she had conquered him. She took in a deep breath and relished the victory, her eyes staring into the lifeless windows to his dark soul.

She hunched on his corpse for only a moment, her mind becoming clear on her task for the night. Gripping one of the horns that graced the dead mans head, her muscles bulged as her veins brimmed with life, her arms torquing and pulling. She stood to her feet, keeping her grip on him, then stomping down on his neck, cracking and popping echoing off the walls as she wrenched his head from his body. Screaming with fire in her gut she whipped the head at the wall, letting it splatter and cave the wood in as drops of scarlet adorned her body. Baptizing her in the victory over the one who called himself the strongest, she glared at the door. Fangs bared and eyes sharp, she stepped forward to exit the den and make her way to her next battle.

Roke watched with wide and fear filled eyes as the woman he tied to had her gory victory. Blinking and remembering to breathe as he watched her, the same woman he had tied to. The same silhouette of her deadly figure, leaving the room in the same fashion he had watched her enter the darkness at the beginning of the night.

......

Ginrar pulled the unconscious Roke into her lap, leaning against the truck tire and squeezing his back to her breast. Resting her nose on the top of his head, breathing in his scent and trying to memorize it, trying to burn it into her and make it last. Never wanting to forget how he connected with her, how his eyes always seemed brighter when they looked at her, the way his mouth twisted into a grin when she teased him. She could smell the joy of his soul as it swept through her nostrils, she could feel the heat of his skin as it touched hers, the pounding of his heart as he laid limp in her arms.

'When he wakes...he'll leave me.' she thought, 'Just let me have a little longer, I know that's greedy, it's selfish as I don't deserve it...but please let me have you for a little longer.' As the words ran through her head, tears streamed down her cheeks, landing in his hair as she shook and silently gasped with him.