Growth and Lust Ch. 04 - Banished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guides eyes went wide as her hand paused, "Do I decide your childs fate?"

GInrars body froze,"...Child...Tallhee...human...no, can't-" her speaking stumbled as she wrapped her hand around the tiny forearm of the woman. Beginning to pull and fight with a feeling that she had never known, a rage that had never been tapped into before as she began to swell with fire in her gut. "N-No, you do not decide my childs fate!" she roared as she went on the offensive, aiming to tear the limb from the guides body.

The guide smiled, vanishing from her sight as Ginrar yanked her arm, leaving her in the black landscape. "You will show me what I want to know, you will show me where the bitch named Veronica took him...I am a monster!" she said in a waiving voice, "But he is mine, and should anyone come between us, I will cut them down and take their entire family as penance for their crime against me." Her voice shaking the world around her in a way she had never seen before.

"There's the fire I wanted to see." the guides voice said calmly, "this must have been what he had fallen in love with."

Ginrar spun on the balls of her feet, determined to catch the guide and disembowel her with the very hands that had destroyed an entire coven. She shook with wrath as she could barely keep herself collected enough to listen to what the guide was saying to her.

"But there's someone else you'll have to find."

Ginrars vision faded to black, she felt warmth around her then red glowing light enveloping her with an ominous feeling. "I'm done playing games, bitch." Gin felt her stomach burn with hate as she cast her resolve in steel, she would find him, she would bring him back, she would bathe in the blood of her enemies once again.

"No one else could get you there, boy." A mans voice said in the red light.

Gin looked towards the source, seeing she was in a hallway, the stuffy and stagnant air of it making her head fog for a moment with disgust. She could see the red glowing EXIT sign above a man who was standing just underneath it, her eyes focused and she could see he was facing a corner.

'Roke?' she thought as her eyes began to adjust, she studied him as she stepped forward, even though his back was towards her she could see his belly was rounder. His arms adorning more hair than the top of his head, she could even swear she smelled what he had eaten for his last meal.

"That trucks just too damn big, no one else can get it there, and you ain't got no money now do yee?" he spoke as he put an arm on the wall and moved closer into the space of the corner.

"I told you once I get there, they can give me an advance on my first check, then I can pay you." Roke said in a soft voice.

The hair on the back of Ginrars neck stood on end, hearing him speak in a way where she was sure he was trying to de-escalate the situation he was in. She almost lost her composure when she saw the mans other arm move forward, grabbing Roke who was standing in the corner, then pushing him downward.

Rokes knees hit the floor and he shuddered, gulping the spit in his mouth as he felt his stomach turn, "I just need to get to Growth, then I can pay you when we're there."

"Oh you'll pay me when we're there, but you're gonna have to give me some incentive to work, catch my drift?" He said, straightening his back and looking down at him, his hands moving towards his belt.

"We don't need to do this, once we get there-" Rokes voice caught in his throat as he listened to a zipper being pulled down, his eyes staring at the floor between the brutes legs. His nose filled with the vile scent of a mans musk, he felt the tears in his eyes welling up.

Gin felt unbridled rage fill her soul, her inner being seeming to scream as she watched the man in front of her. His pathetic cock appearing from his pants as he had her lover in front of him, she clenched her fist so tightly she felt her own claws beginning to pierce the skin of her palms. Every muscle in her body burning in preparation for the attack, to yank the mans pathetic excuse of a phallus from his body and murder him with it.

He sighed as he looked down to Roke, "I know you don't like it, show me those tears and it might even go faster, but you aint gettin there unless you suck my cock." He sighed with anticipation and licked his lips, ready for the warm embrace he was about to receive.

Roke held back tears, stomach lurching as he slumped in surrender in the corner, his body beginning to shake as he clamped his eyes shut. He felt the tears running down as he pursed his lips and furrowed his brow, his hand beginning to raise.

"I warned you what would happen if these rumors turned out to be true." a female voice spoke in the darkness.

Ginrars ears strained to count the cadence of her words, to hear the rhythm of her heart beat, determining the newcomer to be friend or foe. She watched as a blade touched the neck of the vile being standing in the corner, his back becoming rigid as his breathing stopped. Gin held her breath as she saw a yellow hand take the mans forehead in its palm and pull it back, then two more yellow hands going around either side and subduing his wrists.

"B-Bakaree!" he murmured out in fear, his skin becoming pale and sweat appearing on his face.

Ginrar never broke her stare as she watched the yellow Mohreb woman yank the vile male away and into the darkness. Her ceremonial blade held to his neck with one hand as the other three held him with a death-like grip. She had seen Mohrebs before, proud and strong four armed beings from a world far from hers, treated better than Tallhee and worshiped by some for their god-like appearance.

The guide whispered directly into Ginrars ear, "Memorize her, find her."

Ginrar strained her eyes to see her, to plaster the image of the Mohreb to her minds eyes and never let it slip away. 'Bakaree, is what he called her.' she thought to herself as she watched the Mohrebs face appear in the dim light once again, her blade put away and her eyes full of care.

"You said you were going to Growth, correct?"

Roke looked at her with concern, "Y-Yes." he said coldly.

"Well come, in trust, you sleep in my care tonight." the woman said as she bowed to Roke with a smile, "My table is large and all are welcome."

The world faded to black as Ginrar felt like she was falling, her eyes were wide as she tried to remember every detail of the woman. Red eyes, four arms, yellow skin, white hair. She burned it into her, committing it to carry with her forever, 'She took him to Growth, I must return to Growth, I need her!'

"Find him before he's dead." the guide spoke.

Gin flared with anger as she spun in the air, facing her descent and seeing the black pool of her past facing back at her. But this time in the shining reflection of it she saw her worst fear, the mark of loss stricken to her, her own ivory crown turned the deepest shade of black. Darkness staining her soul and always reminding her of the love she lost. Horns as black as her mothers, horns that she had given her from when she cut her father down in the grove.

"I'll find him, I'll bring him home!" Gin screamed into the darkness. "He is mine, I am his, and together this child is ours." Gin said as she put a hand on her stomach. She blinked and saw the guide in front of her face, her eyes locked to hers as they fell into the darkness.

The guide spoke, her words soft but confident, "I think I would've like to have twins."

Ginrar snapped her eyes open and flailed her body forward in the bed, tumbling to the floor and gasping for air as she looked around and sprang to her feet.

"Baba!" Teloo yelled as she burst through the door, "steady, steady Ginrar, you've been out all night, breathe."

Back on the other plane the blonde haired woman stood in silence as Ginrar vanished from her presence. She stood in darkness for a moment before she sensed his soul being near her, lifting her head to glare at him. Knowing he had been there since he pushed Ginrar back into her, letting her bury her hand in the frightened womans gut.

The red Talhee man stood unwavering under the burning stare, rubbing the wrist of his left arm with his right hand, looking at the tattoos of it as he did so. "Samaran, I know you didn't like that, but she-"

"Shut the fuck up." Samaran the guide said, cutting him off, "Do you have any idea what I just did to her?"

He didn't speak, only drawing in a deep breath and then raising his head.

"You know damn well, Tentyur." she said as she clenched her fist, "She never turned her back on him, never wanted to barter with him, you made me speak those lies to her."

The prince of life finally looked her in the eye, "I gave him my gift, she needs to feel this anger, this pain, so she will die before being separated from him."

"Anyone could see that would happen regardless." she retorted.

"Would it, she let him go once."

"That's not the same, you bastard, why are you doing this?"

Tentyur grit his teeth, "I need her to be angry, words are past and actions prove resolve, if she is to take him and walk side by side. Then power must be shown, and the best way to do that is to push her...just as you did, just as I told you to do."

Samaran the guide glared at him, hating the counter point he made, "And the yellow one, why are you involving her?"

"I've done a great deal of searching, I feel it will work best to involve another. But it needs to be someone strong that has lived in a different light. I've found someone who has the information she needs." He answered

"We could have at least shown her where he had been tortured, he escaped once, she could have seen how." Samaran said.

He shook his head in disagreement, "As I said, this will work for the best."

Tentyur had felt the arm being separated from Roke, how he had cried to have it back, how he had accepted the gift and was starting to receive the rest. Then it was returned to him, slowly appearing on his being bit by bit as the elder on the other side cast it into the fire. "If I am the prince of life, surely she is the queen of death, there can be no other."

...

Reedus stepped down the ramp of her shuttle, looking at the dull and dingy white hull, smirking as she saw the picture of an angry mule on the side of it. The beast reared up on its back legs and about to stomp the rider that had fallen from its back, she remembered how she saw the image as fitting when she acquired the ship. A shuttle that was a pain in the ass and would surely have tried to kill her if she wasn't as good with a wrench as she was with the flight sticks. She had been over every nut and bolt of the craft, and was more than satisfied to take it out of the planets atmosphere and travel to the other ports. She saw the Growth shuttle still sitting where it had been set down when Ginrar had returned, then seeing Saffee walking down the ramp.

"Ay, I thought you were gonna send it back?" Reedus asked.

"I was, but there's a message." Saffee replied.

"So give it to Ginrar after you instruct it to return home."

Saffee shook her head, "I can't, I think somethings wrong with it."

"What?"

Saffee walked back up the ramp, going to the controls layout and pointing to the screen in the center of the consol.

///FLIGHT CONTROLS LOCKED OUT///

PLEASE CONTACT SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR, BREAK IN FIREWALL PRESENT

>

>

>

>>>>>Ginrar<<<<<

<

<

<

Reedus tilted her head as she looked at the warning, she had seen multiple crafts and was accustomed to most problems. But she had never seen a firewall break warning, "Someones hacked into the ship?" she said in confusion, "Why would they hack a transport ship like this, and why would they ground it?"

Saffee was about to ask what to do next when she saw the screen scroll and another message coming through.

>

>

>

>>>>>You'll never find the Blackstars without my help<<<<<

<

<

<

1...5678910