Growth and Lust Ch. 04 - Banished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried once again, to look into his thoughts and get a glance at what he was seeing. The steel trap of his mind had been too strong before, but now it waivered, it shook and twisted as he laid in his vulnerable state. She gripped him tight as she heard the blood curdling cry of her own name ringing out in his head, the ones she had cut down before, plaguing her.

'GINRAR!'

......

Roke watched in speechless awe, her speed was untouchable as she moved through the mountain gods village. Finding men of the coven and ensuring her promise came to fruition, taking the air from their lungs and ceasing their hearts. She made easy work of them as she kept her movement silent in the night, moving from home to home she ensured her tasks were not discovered. The daughter of powerful Fenrar, a life of honing and readying herself for this night now being put to work on the dwindled coven.

Fenrar tried to guide him through it quickly, trying to ensure Roke was spared the gruesome details of his beloved daughters past life.

"It was me Roke, I did this, I trained her for this, it was my own twisted hatred that pushed this onto her." he said solemnly.

Roke watched in amazed horror as Ginrar buried her claws in the knee cap of a Tallhee man, sending him into a writhing mess on the floor. She held the gristle and matter of the joint and let it fall from her hand, watching him bathe in the blood that pumped from the now torn appendage. His face and body had already been beaten, he fought with tenacity but he didn't have the strength to win.

"Just me, I won't fight you anymore, just deal your blow and leave?" he screamed, spit flying from his lips as he shook and held his arms open.

Ginrars hand moved forward in a blur, connecting with the bridge of his nose and tearing to the left. Removing the complete side of his head and splattering it across the wall behind him, listening to his wrecked body try to breathe and suck air through the torn passageways just before his brain stopped and the signal to his lungs vanished.

"Papa!" a child yelled.

Ginrar looked over her shoulder, seeing the young son of the man she had cut down, his small chest seeming to shake as his terrified heart pounded away inside. She stood up, her body rigid as she slowly turned to face the boy. The boy that would grow to be a man, a man who could continue the coven with its wretched thievery of her people. She stepped towards her new opponent, raising her hand and understanding what must be done.

Roke twisted his lips and glared, his shoulders shaking as he looked away, anger boiling and frothing inside his soul.

Fenrar bowed his head, shameful of the sights he was seeing, knowing he provided the fuel for the hate filled night. "She did what I taught her, I would not sacrifice another of my own to them again."

"She-" Rokes voice coming across shaking and full of spite, his mind so rattled and twisted up he couldn't form words. He glared at the scene unfolding, his heart racing as he saw the next opponent.

Ginrars hands moved like a blur, looking to hit her target and disembowel her in her home.

The mountain god Tallhee fought, driving fist and foot forward towards the waterfall woman who invaded her home, ensuring the returning blows did not harm her pregnant belly. She calculated the speed her attacker was charging her, driving her own attack forward and catching her claws on Ginrars worked frame. She smiled as her hit landed, but then her breathing hitched as she had lost her composure and fell victim to her own pride. Her knee screaming in pain as she saw the attackers foot stomping it, crackling pops of bone and gristle letting go as she used brute force to invert it and bend the joint backwards.

'Get up, get up or she'll kill you!' the woman thought as she landed against the wall.

Her eyes caught the flash of red swinging towards her, the impossible speed of the brutal woman who had broken into her home. She put both arms up to block where it would connect, shielding the baby inside her. She felt the shin connect with her arms, the bones in her attackers leg feeling harder than stone as it shattered her own.

Ginrar didn't hesitate when she saw her block, knowing that her life of training would ensure her resolve was stronger. Her bones beaten and broken and becoming stronger than before, bashing off her opponent, then coiling her leg to go again.

"You monster!" the woman on the floor yelled, her arms now bending in a new and unnatural way as pain shot up to her brain and adrenaline tried to drown it out.

Ginrar paused her attack, setting her foot onto the floorboards and looking at the woman that she was trying to help. "Monster? Do you not see the burden I'm taking from you?"

She shook on the floor, her last good extremity, the leg that hadn't been stomped and broken trying to push her away from Ginrar.

"Are you mountain god?" Ginrar asked.

She didn't answer, her eyes glaring into Ginrars soul as she towered over her.

Ginrars blood covered hand flew forward, clamping around the womans chin, her claws digging into her cheeks, then pulling. Dragging her forward and lifting so she could be inches from her face as Ginrar crouched down, the smell of death and hatred oozing from her very being. "I free you from this burden, you can return to your own coven, you do not bear the mark of loss, even though he lies just behind me. Dead."

The woman twisted with fear, feeling her partners blood and tissue still adorning Ginrars hand, the man who had bested her and planted his seed. "This is my baby." she growled as she tried to put her arms around her stomach.

"It will continue this tradition of faux peace! I end it tonight, I free you...tonight." Ginrar said, moving her free hand forward and digging her claws into the womans belly.

"NO!" she screamed, her useless hands bashing against the monster that held her in its grip. The muscles fueled by instinct and adrenal fear powering her arms and legs forward, twisting the wrecked bones inside her. Puncturing her skin as she fought to free herself and save the one that had not been born yet.

"You monster! You bitch!" she wailed as tears flowed from her eyes, "You do not decide my childs fate!"

Ginrar stopped, glaring at her, glaring at the woman who refused her. "He could come to take another, to wreck anothers home and drive the rage of a family, you would allow him to do that!?"

The woman glared at Ginrar, "She could be so much more."

Ginrars hand released as she stepped back, her mind reeling as she tried to figure out what to do as the womans words cut her. Ensure the coven that had no right to exist was snuffed out, or to allow the chance for a future brighter than now?

The woman fell to the floor, heart pounding as she glared at the intruder that had paused to assess her words. She watched as the waterfall Tallhee turned, slowly stepping towards the door, then stopping again.

Ginrar stopped, "If he comes to be, I will return," Ginrar looked back at her, watching her twitch and writhe on the floor in her own scarlet life. "I will...consume you...and him both."

Ginrar exited into the night, flashing with speed to the next home, the next mountain god scum that laughed at the innocent. She arched through the air, aiming to end the pathetic form of life that thought it had the right to breathe. Catching the red flesh of a son in her sight as she sailed through the night, her hand ready to strike like her teacher taught her. Flying true with no hesitation as it dealt its judgment onto him, giving the audible confirmation of guilt. A single thump on the dirt below as his head landed, then the rest of the body following suit a moment later.

Roke was past the point of anger, his mind shutting down and going numb as he saw the Ginrar of the past gaining the title she hated.

"You did this to her." Rokes voice coming across with tears of hate.

"I was angry! I wanted my Ginrar back, I wanted my sister to come home!" he said with peeled lips and bared fangs. "I knew she had passed...I felt it, and they never even let her come home...to rejoin our coven and watch the future of our village grow and rise through the centuries."

Roke faced him, his frame rigid as Fenrar stepped back. Rokes left hand shot forward and seized the fathers wrist, his heart pounding and his judging eyes burning. "Did you get what you wanted?" Roke said with urgency.

Fenrar had seen him turn towards him, his own instincts telling him to prepare as he felt something reaching out. Covering his very being in the shadow of scorn as it blotted him out,

seeing a flash of an aggravated Tallhee in Rokes mind. The feelings of pure unfiltered hate pouring and burning him to a crisp, alarm bells ringing as the one his daughter tied to showed his power. The red hand that had been gifted seizing him, filling his body with a feeling he hadn't felt in decades.

Fear.

Roke couldn't get his mind to process what he had seen, he didn't want to but he looked back to the mountain gods village. Cries of pained loved ones ringing out in the darkness as the brutal Ginrar made her way through the village. Ensuring she completed the promise she made at the beginning of the night.

"This should have started a war." Roke said as he watched the village, "you said you tied your people so that you could have peace, this has gotta be a violation of some kinda treaty with other covens, right!? So what happened, was there a war, did the other covens want this to, what?" he asked as he turned to look Fenrar in the eyes again.

Fenrar felt a shudder wrack through his body as he fought to rein in his racing mind that seemed to tumble out of control. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end, he felt someone behind him, he could feel the hand of a predator coming over his right shoulder as Roke still held his wrist in his grip. His senses screamed at the trialed warriors fingers closed around his throat as he stared into Rokes eyes.

'He's here,' Fenrar thought, 'He is with him now.'

Fenrar looked into Rokes eyes, seeing his own reflection in the angered blue mirrors, but also seeing the revered prince just behind him. The princes right arm draped over his own shoulder as the hand that had commanded armies to his will gripped Fenrars neck. He was caught in the vice of true power, of strength so brilliant it outlasted the very body that used to control it. Now commanded by the one who tied to his daughter, gifted a power he had no idea about, squeezing him as the past god breathed in his ear.

Roke boomed, "SPEAK!"

Fenrar yanked his hand away, then with a flash of light he showed Roke his home again. The same table he had sat at with his daughter before she had been sent to the mountain gods. Fenrar spun on the balls of his feet, his will telling him to face death with honor, his eyes searched but found only emptiness. His lungs finally drew air in, swallowing spit and trying to ease his dry throat, then slowly looking back to Roke, wondering if he had any idea of the wrath he just called upon.

Roke looked at the table of the living Fenrars home, seeing the elder of the village sitting with him at the table.

"It's Ginrar." she said in a heavy voice.

Fenrar stayed silent for a moment, "Yes."

"No one knows the mountain gods' true number," she said as she shook her head, "But those who escaped, say no man was spared."

Fenrar nodded his head and rubbed his palms together, contemplating on the next move.

"You're not surprised by this event." she said calmly.

Fenrar paused for a moment, "And you're not angry." he retorted.

"The other covens, they could see this as a grab for power by us." she said. "How will we ensure we don't fall into strife from the actions of your daughter?"

Fenrar rolled his hands in one another, "She should be seen as a savior, no one in this coven would speak ill of what she's done this night."

"Genocide." She said with distaste.

Fenrar glared at her, how dare she.

The old woman sent her own glare back, "Men...Brothers...Sons...Children..."

Fenrar was about to silence her, to demand she stop speaking so callously about his blood that had the power to give his people the retribution they deserved.

"Babies..." she spoke, then fell silent as she stared at him.

Fenrar felt his own gut twist, looking down he watched his own hands for a moment, then speaking "Tell my warriors to go where they have been told to guard in case of danger falling on the village. Search the area they're assigned and guard the people with their lives if they must, ensure no one gives her refuge or tries to conceal her, but if they see her do not attack alone. Alert me immediately."

"And the grove, shall they sear-"

"No." Fenrar said, his eyes burning into her, "Tell them to stay away and not concern themselves with that place, guard the people and ensure she doesn't try to harm anyone in their homes."

The witch kept watching Fenrar, "You know she won't harm anyone in our coven."

He paused, "I will prove that her actions were not the actions of the entire coven."

Roke watched as the woman left and Teloo came into the kitchen, "What will you do?" she asked with worry.

Fenrar stood and embraced her, squeezing her tight and taking her scent deep into himself.

"We can run away." she said quietly, her face buried in his neck, "We can take her and leave, we don't have to ever come back."

"Our coven would pay for this night, I did this Teloo, and I shall keep my people safe and only allow one warrior to die tonight."

"But what about me!?" she said as she dug her fingers into him.

Fenrar kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry my love, I will be the one to ensure our coven walks into the new day to come with no worry of attack. I set us on this path...I must see the end."

He let her go and walked to the door, "I love you." he said.

Teloo tore over the love for her husband and the love for her daughter, her brain and heart screaming as she knew one of them would fall before the morning light. "I won't forgive her...If she..."

"You must, she's your Baba too, this is my doing." Fenrar said, his hand reaching for the door.

"I'll banish her." Teloo said quietly, her head hanging as she hid the feelings pouring from her eyes.

"Teloo-"

"I'll do it!" she yelled as she raised her head to glare at him.

Fenrar pursed his lips, a lifetime of preparing for this night and it still struck him hard, he pulled the door slowly. Then stepping into the night, going to the place he knew she would go, her night of judgment almost over.

Fenrar the guide watched as his love crumpled to the floor, her shaking knees giving out as she leaned against the wall. The cries of a torn woman that didn't know what to do, to be with the one she tied with, or to be a mother to her daughter.

Fenrar the living stood in the grove, waiting for his daughter to return, he felt the cool breeze on his skin. Listening to the leaves rustle in the trees, the wind caressing him with gentle care, just as it had done when he was a child in the same grove with his sister.

Fenrar opened his eyes, looking at the bloodied and still Ginrar in front of him. His heart swelled with pride as he had not heard her, but only catching the smell of blood in the air. "Daughter, you have returned."

"Yes, I- I made it so we'll never have to sacrifice again." She said with a wavering voice.

"Yes. But now we risk coming under attack from the other covens, if they see this as an attack by the waterfall, then our people will be overrun by the others retaliating in advance." Fenrar said with sadness.

Ginrar looked at her father, studying his stance and spreading her feet in the grass.

"But if you leave...We can avoid death being dealt to our people."

Ginrar lowered her gaze, knowing he was right but still feeling the pain of his words.

"There's a shuttle that's prepped, ready to take you off planet, to live among the stars and see so much more than this planet and our dated ways." he said. Fenrar tried to steady his heart, the lump in his throat almost slipping and cracking his voice, "my daughter, baba, as you are now, you cannot stay here."

She pursed her lips, then opening them to say her goodbye she was cut off.

"But you'll have to fight, if we let you leave, it will be seen as mercy on the guilty." he said.

Ginrars eyes widened, she looked at her father who was standing only yards in front of her. He vanished from in front of her, only to reappear and tear his claws up her stomach causing her to retreat backwards.

"Father!" she screamed.

Fenrars pain filled eyes looked at her, "I taught you how to fight, I taught you how to be strong. Be strong Ginrar." he said before launching again.

Roke watched as best he could, his human eyes having trouble keeping up with the speed they moved at. Claws tearing flesh as hits connected, brutal blunt force blows dealt with leg and fist, each one struggling to get the upper hand.

"You can beat me father!" she yelled.

"I really don't think I can, Baba." he said as he was now on the run.

Ginrar spun out of the strike zone as her fathers hand shot forward, barely glancing her with it and allowing her to return a jarring blow. The knuckles of her balled up fist connecting and rattling his chest, his heart stuttering against her power. Her strong legs coiled and shot her upwards, raising a knee and aiming to drive it into his chin.

Fenrar leaned back, letting her knee miss him but swinging his hand towards her abdomen. He knew she saw it as she twisted and used her thigh to block it, allowing his claws to penetrate her skin and dig into the muscle. Then pushing his palm into her and causing her to spin in the air, tearing flesh from her.

Gin grit her teeth, her body now horizontal in the air she reached forward and grabbed one of his horns. Gripping his ivory crown and yanking it towards her, she swiped her other hands claws against his face. Seeing the loving eyes of her father that had watched her grow up, that had acted as her safe haven and teacher. Then her brown diligent weapons dragging along his face, the middle one dipping into his eye socket and tearing out the black orb with its fiery ring.

Her father turned away from the hit, blood arching through the air and splattering in the grass that their feet had patted down. He felt her coming in for another blow, he wanted to fall, to die right where he stood. But letting her go easily would only cause them to lash out on his people, a father conflicted with the choice of his daughter over his coven. He threw the hand closest to her, aiming to connect a hit before she could end this too quickly.

Gin saw the flash of red flesh coming, she tried to turn her body in time to dodge it, but felt his fingers land a hit. Four of them skewering into her lower abdomen, letting the blood flow from her as she was impaled on his arm. She gripped the arm that had her and used it to twist herself, keeping her prey still and letting her swing her leg into his neck. Then coiling it back to her before sending it forward, straight out from her body and driving into his shoulder.

Fenrar felt his collar bone snap, the muscles in that side flaring with pain and anger as he tried to bring his arm back to himself. He saw another attack coming, Fenrar brought his arms to his face to block the brutal bashing that was about to break his skull open.

Ginrars instincts took over, her body reacting before her heart could stop her, with deadly precision she swung her right hand at his face. Watching as Fenrar raised his arm to block the assault, she opened her fist and changed its path now aiming at his left bicep. Pointed like a spear and separating it from his body, with his balance thrown off and his left side open. She used her left hand to grab his horn and yank his head to make him lean over. Ginrar quickly drove her right hand into his lower back, digging in to grip his spine and removing the bones she grasped in her hand.

1...34567...10