Growth and Lust Ch. 04 - Banished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginrar froze in her tracks as the winds shifted, now putting her front to the breeze as she looked at the truck. She could smell blood in the air, she reached to her side, finding the little black box attached to her belt. A simple device she had set up, the click of the button would alert Roke that she was going to land near him. It would vibrate on his belt and give him time to make sure she didn't stun him, 'Or it'll give him time to hide from me.' she thought as she felt a pit in her stomach.

She launched herself into the air, careening and then landing with sure footed power. She looked at the fire pit, cold and lifeless as it had been starved of fuel, then turned to look at the vehicle.

Her knees shook, buckling and dropping her to the ground, her breathing hitched as she looked in front of her. The splatter of blood across the side of the camper and truck, the hole in the sheet metal of it. Then slowly looking down, she felt the pressure in her throat, the tearing pain someone has right before they lose control and fall into wailing despair.

Her shaking hand slowly extending, trembling fingers coming into contact with the pant covered leg that laid on the ground. The top above the knee shredded and torn from the body of her lover, she couldn't find words to speak as her world shook. She tried to grasp it but winced away as she came into contact, unable to decide what to do as her lips silently trembled and her mind tried to form an explanation.

Her eyes seeing the dirt to the left, torn and covered in blood as a helpless man had flailed and crawled in desperate fear. She followed it, then covering her mouth as a wailing cry tried to escape, her eyes tracing the tattoos of the red arm that had been left behind. She shook violently as her whole body seemed to wrack in terror over the scene she had stumbled into.

Then the realization hit her, her eyes stopping and seeming to go blank as the fire inside dulled and ached.

'I should've been here.'

......

Roke laid in the same concrete room he had been in many times before, his body silently working to replace the blood that had been lost. Sealing the open orifices and trying to ensure no infections could enter and spread through him.

779 stood outside the room, looking at the wall across from her as she waited for Veronica to appear.

"He's finally been returned?" Veronica said as she walked around the corner and headed for 779.

"Yes ma'am." 779 responded as she stood up straight.

Veronica grasped the doorknob and twisted it, "I trust he's not too hurt about leaving his little fling is he?" she said as she pulled the door open. Then seeing him laying on the floor, two appendages missing as his skin looked pale in the fluorescent light.

Veronica felt her blood pressure rising, anger at the incompetence of the thing she had sent out to reclaim him. She took in a deep breath as she squeezed the doorknob and glared at him, then she calmly closed the door and pursed her lips, "What happened?"

"He wouldn't come quietly, and the arm he possessed somehow was a deadly weapon." 779 answered.

Veronica nodded her head as she stepped towards 779, staring into her eyes as she contemplated the next course of action. Then turning to walk back down the corridor, "Follow me." she said as her heels clicked on the floor.

779 quickly turned and caught up to her, matching her pace as her metal toes and heels clicked on the concrete floor.

Veronica walked, reaching into a pocket and pulling out a pack of cigarettes, then putting one in her lips and lighting it. She ran her hand across the side of her head, ensuring her hair was still pulled into a nice bun that would be out of the way. She passed through sets of doors and finally ended up in a dark room, turning on the light and walking to the wall.

779 looked at the wall they had arrived at, seeing that it was lined with small placards with writing on them. She watched as Veronica touched one, holding her finger on the placard before it lit up and beeped. The edges of an opening coming into view as it unsealed and hissed, she could see gas escaping as it began to open. Extending slowly and revealing the contents inside, a metal tray with a body lying on it.

"You know what this is?" Veronica asked.

779 no longer had a stomach, but she could still feel the sinking feeling as the body came into view. Creamy skin vacuum sealed in plastic and still dotted with frost as it had been sealed away in an extremely cold climate. Curvy hips of a womans figure came into view, then the breasts she had been so proud of before. As the drawer came to be fully opened, she could then see the neck, decapitated and missing the most vital part of the entire body.

"It's your body." Veronica said flatly.

779 stared down at it, wondering if she had done good enough to get it back, to finally retrieve what she had been working for.

"I took this from you, because you were a very bad girl." she said as she took a drag of her cigarette. "Then I, in my graciousness, allow you to work to gain my favor again, and you bring me a mangled mess of Peter?"

779 trembled slightly as Veronica walked around the table and stood next to her.

"Unholster your weapon." she said, then taking another drag of her cigarette.

779 was unable to say no, her body acting on its own as the admin next to her gave her an order. She held the gun in her hand and watched as Veronica gently put her hand on top of hers as she held the grip of it, pulling it upwards, then moving it closer to the body on the slab. Eventually getting it to the point where the barrel pointed down at the thigh of the vacuum sealed corpse.

"If I told you to pull the trigger, you would do it and watch as it blew your leg off." Veronica said.

"Yes." 779 spoke in a wavering voice.

"That wasn't a question, that's a fact. This body, your body, is frozen solid as to preserve it, that force would send cracks through the entire thing. Rendering the rest of it useless as it would literally shatter from the impact." she said before taking another puff of the burning tobacco.

779s eyes began to water, wide with fear as she stared at her body, the one thing she had worked tirelessly for. The thing she never realized was most precious to her, the thing that had been taken away from her and held just in front of her but out of reach.

Veronica watched as 779s bloodshot eyes began to release their tears, she had ensured her brain could still feel emotions. But she could never do anything about it, all she could do was follow orders and try to earn back what she had lost.

"He wouldn't listen! I tried Ms. Blackstar, I tried I really did, but he wouldn't listen, and the red arm. He had a red arm, I don't know how he got it but I swear he had a Tallhee arm and he was going to use it!" 779 said with trembling fear as she watched the weapon hover over her creamy leg. The supple thigh that men would beg to squeeze, the meaty part of her long legs that wanting partners would drool over. The part that Peter Hammerstead had gripped on the night he drove his cock into her six years ago. The night she realized how much of a fool she really was, and how cruel Veronica could be.

"And how eaxctly did you try to convince him?" Veronica asked.

779 felt her throat tighten, "I- I mimicked her voice, trying to call him to bed!"

"And you thought that would work?"

779 was trembling, positive Veronica would give her the order to pull the trigger and ruin her body.

Veronica knew she had put minimal effort into whatever plan she had devised, only thinking of revenge instead of her mission.

"I have five days to make him serviceable, or else my father will have him put down and make me go through with his dreary plan." She paused to take a drag of her cigarette, "Hope that he's put together before then and can pass my fathers test, or else you will share the same fate as him."

Veronica watched 779 while taking the final puff of her cigarette, then pushing it into one of the servos of 779s arm. Exhaling and blowing the burning smoke into her eyes, "Go get the doctors, have them tend to him." she said. "And get another one to bring this flesh out of cryo."

779 looked at Veronica. "Yes, at once, I will not fail you and I do appreciate the-"

"Oh its not for you dear," Veronica said as she turned to leave. "The men in security would love to have a toy to play with, I intend to let that piece of meat on the table," she paused at the doorway. Turning her head slightly, "- Sate their desires, they'd enjoy that much more than fucking their own hands. Don't you think?"

......

"I think you like to lose on purpose, den?" Saffee said as she rolled her Tallhee opponent onto her back. The two wrestled on the floor of Saffees watch tower, the humble shack sat at the top of the tree line. A bed, simple radio equipment, and windows all around so she could keep her sharp eyes on the lookout for fires and incoming ships. The radar that would signal if anything broke into their airspace sat quiet, not picking up any traces of newcomers as the two battled in the shack.

"Who said I lost?" Saffees opponent Reedus said with a coy smile, as they both twisted and writhed their bodies together. Gasps of breath echoing off the wooden and glass walls, sweat dripping and slicking their red skin as each one tried to gain the upper hand.

"Yer done for den." Saffee said as she slammed her strong opponent to the floor with a meaty thud, not hard enough to hurt them, but enough to establish dominance. With the force of the final move Reedus's hands flew off Saffee and fell to the ground as well. Saffee gripped the shirt covering Reedus, and with ease ripped it open. Large red breasts spilling out from the conquered Tallhee woman under Saffee.

Saffee smiled in delight, she was a tit girl, and out of every pair she had seen in the village. Reedus was adorned with the most hefty set, her mouth began to water as her eyes burned for the meal in front of her. Reedus shot her hands up again at Saffee, with lightning fast reflexes Saffee grabbed the wrists of the writhing woman under her and slammed them back down to the floor. She put her face to Reeduss' chest and drew in a deep breath, smelling the sweat and scent of her prey underneath her she latched onto the thick nipple of one of her targets.

Reedus drew in a sharp breath at the sudden attack, her body giving into the relentless tongue lashing she was receiving. Her back arched and she saw the edges of Saffees lips curl in a smug grin. "Oh shut it." she mumbled out before crying out in sweet pain as she felt Saffees teeth grip onto her swollen areola.

Saffee unlatched herself long enough to tease the sultry woman underneath her, "You always try to fight it, but I know you get riled up when we toss about." She latched back on and put a hand down Reeduss' shorts. Feeling the soaked fabric and throbbing pussy that beckoned for more attention below. Saffee couldn't pull away, 'See, you think I couldn't smell this feral mess you were making while you weakened under my attacks?' she thought.

Reedus heard her taunts and blushed at the facts Saffee thought to her, unable to fight as her legs opened wider and wider. Begging for Saffee to take her in every way possible, arching her back and bringing a hand to the back of her lovers head she tried to pull her closer.

Saffee felt her want, rubbing her fingers on the outside as she didn't want to hurt her partner with her sharp nails. She felt Reedus quicken her breathing, her chest heaving as the red tits Saffee was glued to lifted and dropped in time with her breathing.

"Saffee, please." Reedus whimpered out.

Saffee released her now tingling and aching nipple and stood up from the floor, she went to the dresser by the wall, bending over and retrieving the toy from the lower drawer. Her senses called out and with a quick motion to the side she avoided the attack from the crazed lover.

Reedus slammed into the dresser, unable to get a hold of Saffee as she jumped away at the last second and had now caught and pinned her to the dresser. She felt Saffees fingers grab her shorts and ball them up in her fist, before tearing them away and revealing her trembling cheeks and dripping sex. She heard the now tattered clothing fall to the floor, the smell of her womanhood filling the air as she couldn't stop shaking.

"Oh no, now you'll have to try and sneak home naked, without letting anyone see you in this shameful condition." Saffee cooed in her ear as she groped her tit from behind.

Reedus envisioned herself having to walk home in the remnants of her torn open shirt and missing shorts. Her soon to be swollen and abused sex showing how she had been used by the powerfull lover in the watch tower. Her legs were now having trouble holding her up as she thought of it, gooey strings of her want now leaving her body and showing her dominant mistress her most depraved wants as she felt her nipple being pinched.

Saffee could see and understood how twisted Reedus could be, without another word she held the matte colored toy in view of Reedus. The smooth and soft rubber, the way it curved to hit the most erotic spot inside her, Reedus examined every inch of it in the red hand of her partner. A nasty noise rang out as she watched Saffees spit splatter the toy, she yelped in excited heat at the shiny and dripping primal lube.

Reedus held her breath as the toy disappeared behind her, Saffees strong hand taking a handful of her hair and pulling it firmly. Before she could think, her body reacted to her owner's wants, her chest dropped slightly more and her ass rolled upwards. Her legs spread and put her wanting fiery lips on display, hoping the sight would please the one she ached for. She felt the toy split her folds and dance at the entrance, her mouth opened but was unable to speak, her ass shook in wanting need for touch.

But Saffee took her time, easing and gently edging the device in and out of the puddle of a woman in her hand. She was delighted at how badly she needed it, but she drew so much joy in making her wait. Only receiving bit by aching bit at a time, she watched as her hips wagged back and forth, whenever she would try to push back Saffee would pull the toy away. Finally her lover settled and let Saffee have her fun.

After too much distraught pain from want she finally felt the toy fully sink inside her, she felt Saffee exhale in aww. Reedus shuddered at the mere aura she put off, the way she owned her in this position. She waited and wanted to feel the next part, knowing Saffee wanted to hear her beg. Reedus mumbled out the words that would be her complete surrender, "p-Please".

"Please what" Saffee retorted.

"Please." Reedus whimpered and bit her lip before being able to finish, "Fuck me."

"Oh what a polite woman." Saffee said before clicking the small button on the back of the toy.

Vibrations sailed through Reedus as she felt the toy buzzing away inside her, pressed against her most sensitive spot she writhed and drooled at the sensation. Begging for more attention and feeling the approaching wave she called for her lover.

Saffee removed her hands from Reedus, letting her sink to the floor and writhe against the toys' assault on her. She reached back into the same drawer as she watched Reedus call for her on the floor, she could hear her breathing quicken. The moans and cries coming from her chest had Saffee dripping, Saffee quickly finished getting ready for her next act of conquering debauchery. She ensured the new partner to their session was ready, and her woman on the floor was ready as well.

Reedus arched and trembled on the hardwood, rolling to her back and wondering why Saffee was no longer touching her. She finally saw her red skinned woman standing over her, fire in her eyes and body bare. She caught sight of the girthy cock now strapped to the front of Saffee, her eyes glued to the black rubber. Reedus slowly and deliberately opened her legs as the toy still buzzed away inside her.

"No," Saffee said with a stern face.

Reedus looked up at her in confusion, begging with her eyes and calling out with her mind.

"You're on the floor, acting like a bitch in heat, so you will get fucked like a bitch." Saffee said.

Reedus understood and put her mind on concentrating on the simple task she needed to complete. Simple as it was, it was the hardest thing she could think of in this state. She forced herself to roll over, her tits spreading underneath her as they now were in between her and the floor. She got her knees under her to raise her rear up, presenting her ass to her powerful lover. Her mind cried out in joy as she felt Saffee take her place behind her, but then she remembered what else was inside her.

Saffee grabbed the buzzing toy, pushing the exposed part towards the winking ass hole causing the front to tip down and dig into Reedus. Buzzing and grinding against the soft spot inside her, causing the whimpering to move to screaming. Before Reedus could fall over the edge Saffee pulled the toy from her. She examined the gaping and begging sex of Reedus, the erotic juices dripping, the ferel smell of want. She raised her hips and aimed the cock at her begging hole, she grabbed one hip, and lined the head up with her other hand that still held the vibrating weapon.

As soon as she was set she grabbed the other hip, not wanting to keep her lover waiting she pushed the full length of her strap on cock into Reedus. Feeling her aching pussy squeeze and accept the new intruder, Reedus sang praises to Saffee of how forcefully she owned her.

"Please, take me." Reedus cried, "Fuck me, wreck my pussy so its only good for you to use!"

Saffee pumped her hips, grinning at the once head strong Tallhee woman under her now crying to be fucked like a dog. Hearing her echoing moans bounce off the walls spurred her on, she fucked her harder and harder. The erotic clap of her pelvis slapping against the begging bitches ass made Saffee squel in delight.

Saffee had a twisted thought, she knew it was depraved but her core shook and demanded she follow through. She moved her hand to spread one of the supple red cheeks, putting her thumb right next to her winking rosebud she pulled and spread it ever so slightly.

Reedus was in the throes of heated passion but caught on to Saffees new game, fear and want tangled and fought inside her. With want ultimately winning when she felt Saffees hot spit on her fiery red asshole.

Saffee smiled as she saw Reedus try and roll her ass upwards even more, presenting her with anything she wanted she would comply with. As Saffee felt her lust swell up she pushed the tip of the first toy they had used against Reeduss' now trembling hole. As she plunged her cock into the swollen and abused womanhood, she also pushed the other toy into the clenching asshole of the moaning mess on the floor.

Reedus sang out, her chest heaving in praise as her mind was unable to form words. Feeling her ass spread and her insides fill with another intruder sent her closer to the edge. But once Saffee flipped the switch on the back of the toy, Reedus lost all sanity. Babbling and moaning as she fell into the fiery abyss of climax, tremors sailed through her body as every ounce of her being lit up. Lightning bolts fired from her trembling womanhood as a wave of heat and passion swirled and washed away her mind. She felt all of herself release on to Saffee as her hips relentlessly crashed into her.

Saffee watching this was swept away as well, riding on the waves of pleasure with Reedus as their minds locked together. They shook and rocked as both cried out, breathy moans and gasps echoed in the shack as they both tried to reclaim their sanity. Saffee fully sank into Reedus, filling her pussy to the brim with cock as her ass buzzed away in delight with the other device. They shook against one another, feeling the fire inside them burning bright and consuming them both.