Growth and Lust Ch. 04 - Banished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riding out the waves together they finally came back down, Saffee gently pulled the vibrating toy from Reedus as she still wriggled underneath. Then she slowly pulled the strap on from her clenching and wrecked sex, she watched as the lips and folds gripped her. Wanting to keep her inside as long as she could, how her dripping pussy seemed disappointed at the now empty feeling. Saffee sat on the floor, leaning back on her hands and catching her breath.

Reedus turned around to face her, laying on her stomach she looked up to Saffee as she slowly began to lick and clean the cock.

"You don't have to do that, it's not a real dick." Saffee said as she looked down at her and tried to catch her breath.

"It's real to me." Reedus replied as she looked up and into Saffees burning eyes.

Saffee swelled with emotions as she gently stroked Reeduss' hair, looking down into her wanting eyes. Watching her long tongue trace the lines of her cock, seeing her lips become sticky with the sex she was cleaning from her.

The radar signal beeped, alerting the two that someone was coming into their airspace. Saffee was tempted to let it go unanswered as she was more enthralled watching Reedus clean her. But Reedus soon patted her thigh as she pushed herself away.

"You need to get up, you got a job to do." Reedus said.

Saffee rolled her eyes, "But I like watching you do your job more."

Reedus scoffed, "I'm the best engineer and pilot on this rock, my job is not to clean your rubber dick."

Saffee stood, walking behind Reedus she reached a hand up and traced a single finger along her ear lobe, "We both know if I told you to, your mouth would do its job all night long."

Reedus shuddered, flashing a glare over her shoulder at Saffee as she watched her walk towards the radar.

Saffee clicked a button on the radar set up acknowledging the signal, then looking out the window she caught the Growth ship that had just carried Ginrar and lover boy away. "Ginrars' back." Saffee said in confusion.

"Well you'd better go greet her, she might have forgotten something." Reedus said as she sat down on the bed. "I'm gonna go take a shower while you do that, and I'm gonna borrow some of your shorts before I go."

"Well why not stay for tonight?" Saffee asked.

Reedus looked at her through hooded eyes before raising one brow and asking. "Would I get any sleep tonight?"

"No." Saffee answered as she pulled up a pair of pants.

Ginrar sat on the Growth shuttle she had called, ensuring that she could get passage to the one place she could think to go. Traveling through the stars back to her home world that they had just departed from. The place that they had left with smiles and gifts, now returning with the two body parts left behind, wrapped in the blanket that Roke used to sleep in. The blanket she had draped over him on their first time of sharing each others company.

She thought back about how she had held him and asked him the simple questions, then learning about his carnal desires towards her. Her heart broke as she thought about the brunette hair pulled into a bun, how Roke had been so full of fear. How in his final moments he was probably enveloped in that same raw fear, how he had been tortured before being stolen from her.

The thought shook her for a moment, wondering if he could be stolen since she wasn't sure if he was still hers.

The shuttle slowled and began to shake, setting itself down on the same patch that still had the prints of landing feet from when they left. The door hissing as the actuators unsealed it and began to drop and extend the ramp.

"I told you to come back and visit, but this is pretty quick den?" a cheery voice spoke.

Saffee walked up the ramp, wondering where her greeting was as she looked for the two lovers. She paused, seeing Ginrar sitting on one of the benches, clutching a blanket roll, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed into it. She cautiously stepped towards her, feeling the hurt and anger seething from the damaged Tallhee woman. Her feelings overflowing and resonating throughout as her mind cried out for her lover.

"What happened den?"

Teloo sat in her main room of the house she had lived in for so many decades, staring at the pictures of her past joy on the shelf. She had seen the shuttle coming in, she knew Ginrar was back to take her vengeance.

'He needed to know, for his safety and so you could walk with him, no darkness on your back as you hid that part of your life away. My daughter...my Baba.' she thought. Teloo thought of the first time she had seen Roke, she had chastised Ginrar, and she had felt the ferocity that had flowed from him. Teloo knew Roke wouldn't leave, knew he would stay and keep her, the man was tied to her before the ceremony was even complete. In a way, it made her think of her own love that had been tied to her before, and that thought assured her that Roke would love her no matter what.

The door opened, she heard the footfall of a strong individual entering, she looked towards the entrance way and expected to see snarled hate. But her heart broke, her daughter entering and a broken shamble of what she was when she left. She could see the eyes of a tormented soul begging for help, anger and fear swirling around as she tried to speak. Her throat tight as her lips were unable to form words, Teloo sprang to her feet, enveloping her daughter as she crumpled to the floor.

She hugged her tight as she felt her shake against her, "I'm sorry Baba, he needed to know, I did it to release you from that burd-" Teloo felt her thoughts, then she looked at the roll. One hand releasing her daughter and slowly grasping it, she felt Ginrar twitch and resist. "It's ok, Baba it's ok." she said as she slowly pulled it away from her. Teloo could feel the contents inside, soft and flexible, she rested it on the ground, tugging the roll with her fingers as she unrolled it.

Saffee looked over Ginrars shoulder, watching the caring mother investigate the thing Ginrar had been clutching for dear life. She watched as Teloos fingers tugged at the fabric, rolling and slowly opening it. They both gasped in shock as they stared speechless at the contents, a red arm, and a human leg.

Teloo shuddered as she looked down at it, then covering it to hide the site of her daughters distress. She hugged her daughter tight, looking at Saffee, "Go get the elder, now." she said calmly.

Saffee turned and darted away, heading towards the elders den to retrieve her.

Night fell on the waterfall coven, the home of Teloo seething negative energy as the four women sat inside. Teloo, Saffee, the elder, and Ginrar, sat at the table with no one wanting to speak first. The blanket and its contents sitting in the center, three of them looked around at each other, while Ginrar stared at the remnants of Roke.

Her head empty as she had been mentally drained from the gut wrenching day, she tried to be strong but inside she was dead. She felt numb as she looked at it, a coppery smell wafting up in to her nose as the dried and caked blood adorned the limbs.

"He was taken?" Teloo finally said, breaking the silence.

Ginrar nodded her head, unable to work her voice into an answer.

"Who did it den?" Saffee asked.

Ginrar thought of Veronica, thought of the past that she had seen from Roke, unable to speak but wanting to show them with her mind.

They watched it in their own beings, wondering if they could discern any clue as to where he was taken. But unable to see anything from the little they were shown, Ginrar and Roke both carried darkness from their days before meeting. Teloo felt a tinge of guilt at being the one who made Ginrars known, wondering if they would have both stayed silent on the matter.

Teloo heard the thoughts, looking to the elder who conjured them, and repeating them in her own head. 'The answer lies in his past.'

"We can find him, Ginrar." Saffee said as she leaned towards her, "Can you remember anything else from Roke, anything he told you?"

Ginrar shook her head, she combed through her thoughts and finally mustered up the resolve to speak.

"He never talked about his past, all I know is it's the Blackstar estate, and her name was Veronica." Ginrar said.

"Ok, so we just have to look into that don't we, we can do some research and figure this out!" Saffee said while putting her hand on Ginrars shoulder.

"No." Ginrar replied.

"What?" Saffee asked in confusion as she leaned closer.

Ginrar kept staring at the body parts on the table, "I tried that, I can't find anything, I looked all over the internet for information, no one knows where they're at. I reached out to all contacts I made in my time away, no one knows, you have to either be recruited to their security, or be invited as a guest."

They sat in silence, looking at the table and trying to decide what to do, but Teloo already knew. She knew of a way to get the info that could help them, but wondered if her daughter would ever forgive her, would she hate her after all she's done to her in the past days.

The elder pulled a bag from her belt, the bag of the waterfall covens past, setting it on the table and letting Teloo take her time.

Teloo stood up and walked to the counter, pulling out a bottle from the cupboard and returning to the table.

"Now's not the time to get drunk den." Saffee said.

Teloos hand moved with quickness, driving into the flesh of the leg and removing muscle and bone with a nauseating squelch.

Ginrar blared with anger, slamming her fist on the table as she reached a set of claws out to tear her mother open.

But Teloo was too fast, retracting her hand with the chunk of flesh she dropped it in the bag, then went around the table as she opened the bottle.

Ginrar screamed, "What do you thin-"

Teloo cut her off, grabbing a horn and torquing her head backwards, she shoved the bottle in her mouth. Listening to Ginrar gurgle and cough as the liquor spilled from her lips, she felt Ginrars hands grab her and pull her arm.

"Saffee, her arms." Teloo commanded.

Saffee jumped and grabbed at Ginrars arms, pulling them away and back as she stood behind Ginrar, bracing herself against the back of the chair.

"What are you doing!" Ginrar yelled through coughs.

Teloo squeezed the horn and torqued Ginrars head again, "It'll make the trip easier." she said before shoving the bottle back in. She moved her hand down to clamp it around her lips, squeezing them around the bottle, then looking back over her shoulder at the old woman.

The elder used her cane and pushed the bag across the table to Teloo.

Teloo reached out towards the bag, letting the bottle fall from Ginrars mouth as her daughter coughed and roared. Her fingers entered the bag, catching the chunk of Roke inside and yanking it out, covered in the dust of the Tallhee before them. She drove it into Ginrars gasping maw, as far back as she could before clamping her hand over her mouth again.

Ginrars eyes went wide, her brain screaming at her 'SPITITOUTSPITITOUTSPITITOUTSPITITOUTSPITITOUTSPITITOUT!'

Teloo put her face near her daughters, "Swallow it. Do it my daughter."

Ginrar violently shook her head, trying to free herself from her mothers grip as she felt her best friend squeeze her in a bear hug, using all her might to clamp her to the chair.

"Do it. Or he will be lost forever."

Ginrar felt her mothers thumb and forefinger clamp her nose shut, her eyes watering as she could taste the chunk of flesh in her mouth. The crushed and powdered bones seasoning it as its vile iron flavor permeated her taste buds.

"Do it Gin." Teloo said with a glare.

"Broken and torn, heart full of scorn," the old woman said as she looked at Ginrar. "Show her where, take her there."

Ginrars eyes watched her as she understood, remembering the words Roke had spoken before he was taken to the dream that bared her truth. The rhyme that stopped her heart and filled her with fear, now hearing one for her, ears burning and inner goddess screaming in anger.

"Peter Hammerstead," the old woman leaned forward, elder eyes burning as she matched her gaze, "find him before he's dead."

Ginrar clamped her eyes shut, hatred boiling over as she flexed her throat, her tongue pressing the top of her mouth as she let the chunk fall backwards. Traveling down her throat and landing in the pool of Tallhee liquor, mixing with the eye burning liquid and twisting her stomach. She felt her insides lurch, her inner being refusing and pushing the contents back up, wanting to rid herself of this gorey offering.

Teloo held her mouth shut, feeling her convulse and vomit into her mouth, then Gins pleading eyes looking at her as she gulped it back down. Her daughter shook and trembled, her nose flaring as snot and liquor seeped from it. Her gaze burning as she looked at her mother and tried to plead for help, Teloo felt her shudder but her stomach accept the gift. She let her daughter go, watching her fall from the chair as Saffee released her, landing on the floor and shaking. Dragging in air before screaming into the floorboards. Slowly pulling her knees to her chest as her nails dug into the wood.

Teloo stood silently as she watched her daughter berate the planks of the floor, Saffee stepped back and let the offering begin to work inside her. They stayed silent as the cries quieted and the twitching stopped, they stood quietly with wide eyes for several moments. No one daring to move as they looked at her unconscious body on the floor.

Teloo finally broke the silence, "Help me move her to my bed, Saffee. She will be out for quite a great deal of time." As she pulled on one of Ginrars arms, she looked to the elder, "Who will she see?"

"I do not know, you ensured he would see your love when he went to the other side. But this is for those on the other plane to choose who shall guide her to the answers she seeks."

"Wait, what's going on?" Saffee said with a raised voice, her heart pounding as she looked at the unconscious Ginrar on the floor.

Teloo twisted her lips in disapproval while looking at Ginrar, "The only way to find where he went, is to see where he's been. She needs help from the other plane, she had to take him in to see the past and be guided through."

Saffee looked back at the table, her stomach turning as she looked at the body parts still in the center. She hooked her arm under Ginrars armpit, lifting with Teloo so they could manage to drag her away.

The old woman reached forward, wrapping the two appendages in the blanket Ginrar had brought them in.

"What're you gonna do with those, den?" Saffee asked in exasperation, wondering if the night would have more surprises for them.

"I'm returning them." She said with an elderly womans care.

Saffee and Telloo looked at her for a moment, neither one wanting to read more into the old witches ways.

"Saffee, once we put her to bed, go check the shuttle she arrived on." Teloo said.

"What am I looking for den?" Saffee replied.

Teloo shook her head, "Ensure she did not leave anything inside and then set it to return, she will be in our care from this point on."

Saffee pursed her lips, looking to the sleeping Ginrar she had in her grip.

"Reedus has her shuttle operational, correct?" Teloo asked.

"Ya, she calls it Moke Steed, she's done a few runs to some off planet markets." Saffee shook her head, "But she doesn't stay out too long, says the same reputation persists."

"Good." Teloo said coldly.

Saffee looked into the mothers eyes and saw a plan brewing, one she was not sure she would like, but she knew she would willingly participate in.

......

Ginrar blinked and looked around, dull glowing lights shining on dingy walls, she could hear some kind of melody in the air. She felt the bare skin of her feet sticking to the floor underneath her, looking down and seeing its diminished white color with small green diamond shapes making a simple pattern. Counter tops with a fake wood grain glued to them, small jars of powders and spices lining the edges along the walls. Gin turned to face the melody, seeing a bright screen with dancing lights in the next room.

Carefully stepping forward, the sticking sound of her feet being drowned out by the music and voices that were becoming louder. She hunched over and crossed the threshold entering the next room, rough carpet with an old smell now sneaking in between her toes. She looked at a television, seeing its rectangle shape against the flat wall opposite of her, an old and deteriorated couch in front of her and facing the t.v. stopped her from walking forward.

"It means no worries, for the rest of your days!" a voice sang out.

Ginrar examined the moving picture, seeing some kind of boar and a cat dancing across the screen. Bright colors and fast movements entrancing her for a moment as she narrowed her eyes to look at it.

"You know, this is what I always wanted." a female voice spoke softly.

Ginrar looked down, seeing there was a human woman sitting on one end of the piece of furniture, watching the screen in front of them. Long blonde hair cascading down around her shoulders as she leaned back into the seat, porcelain skin seeming to glow in the simple light of the room. Gin looked at the white gown she wore, vacant of designs and any kind of intricate pattern. Gin watched as the woman turned her head and looked towards the floor at the other end of the couch. Following her gaze Gin looked down, seeing a head with brown hair looking forward and away from her.

Ginrar quickly stepped around the right side of the furniture and looked at the human, seeing it was only a boy, eyes diligently watching the screen.

*THUMP*

Ginrar looked up towards the corner behind the woman on the couch, seeing a set of stairs leading up to another level above them where the noise came from. She looked down at him, holding a bowl with some kind of white liquid inside, small bits floating in it, then dipping a spoon into it and scooping a bit out. Then taking it up to his mouth, eating it with a slurping noise as he sucked the liquid out of the spoon, then loud crunching noises as he chewed floating pieces.

"But I could never have it, that doesn't stop me from dreaming about it though, I wouldn't call it regret. Just say it feels like a fun option that wasn't given to me." the woman on the couch said.

Gin listened to the human woman speaking to the boy, obviously a mother talking to her young, enjoying the quiet night in their home. She kneeled down to take a closer look at him, his gentle features reminding her of a warmth she felt while looking at her lover. Then tilting her head and smiling as she realized it was Roke, her Roke as a boy. Those piercing blue eyes that had not yet been jaded by the cruel life ahead of him, the carefree smile being muted by childhood wonder of the movie in front of him.

"You fuckin bitch!"*THUMP!*

Ginrar looked back at the stairs, the noise startling her for a moment, then looking back down to take a closer look at Rokes face.

"I've seen this movie before, It was actually based on a famous authors play." The woman said from the couch.

Ginrar looked at the screen, seeing a female cat begging another cat to return home, to free his people and bring prosperity back to his home lands. She looked back to the boy, seeing his eyes glued to the screen as he leaned forward, white liquid dribbling down his chin as he spooned in another mouth full.

"God dammit!" a loud voice boomed, then stomping feet coming down the stairs.

Ginrar snapped her head up to see a man, facial hair and anger covering his face, storming down the steps. 'Father' she thought as she looked at him, wondering why he would be so upset on a night as calm as this.

"If that crazy bitch just took her fuckin medicine, then she could fuckin act normal and cook some god damn food! He yelled as he stormed into the room, "Then maybe you wouldn't go through so much fuckin milk!" he yelled as he pointed at Roke sitting on the floor. "You live off ah fuckin cereal, Pete! But you're too fuckin stupid to care, huh?" He said as he stormed through the room.