Growth Factor Pt. 02

Story Info
Years later. Richard continues to grow...
2.8k words
4.37
19.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

Dr. Dreibeine formed a new company: "Bodies in Growth, Inc.", commonly known as the BIG Company. Richard and Sandy are co-founders (insuring that their interests are aligned with the company), safeguarding against competitors discovering the foundation of this new technology...

*********

"Hi Richard, just wanted to remind you that we're having some girlfriends over tonight for a 'special get-together'."

"Oh sure Sandy, no problem. I'll be here just working on this design, until things get too distracting. Would you mind getting me some wine, and taking me to the bathroom before they get here?"

"But of course!" Sandy rummaged through the pile of cock next to Richard's desk chair until she found the end of his schlong, then dragged it down the hall to the bathroom. Most of the pile of cock was still in the bedroom, next to the chair.

"OK, let it rip!" A few minutes, Richard's piss finally reach the end, and splashed into the toilet. Leaving the end of his cock in the hallway for the moment, she got out a bottle of zinfandel for Richard and returned to his bedroom office with the bottle and a glass.

"A couple of the girls are new, Sue and Ellen. Roberta is coming too. I know how you like to watch their reactions."

"Yeah, thanks, I'll make sure to switch on the cam before you whip it out."

* * * * *

Sandy and her friends had dinner out, and returned with a burger for Richard. Then they opened yet another bottle of wine.

"So, now, I have something special we'd like to share with you", said Sandy.

"Come on, you've been hinting about this all day, what is it?" asked Ellen.

"Only the longest cock you will ever see in your life. Including elephants. And whales" blurted out Roberta.

Sandy gave her a mock scowl "Well! I was going to draw out the suspense a bit longer."

"They'll still be surprised, Sandy. Why don't you 'draw it out' now?" replied Roberta.

"OK, OK. Now, if you would all set your glasses down over there, I'd rather not have red wine on the carpet." With that, Sandy stepped into the hallway, and returned hauling the end of Richard's long, thick tube, the rest remaining down the hallway. She closed the door, making sure that his cock ran through the special padded cutout in the doorjamb. Hauling it over her shoulder, she pulled it to the middle of the living room, and presented the enormous glans to her friends.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Sue, "That can't be real!"

"Jesus!" said Ellen, "That's as big as my fist." Looking from Sandy to the doorway, she continued "That has to be at least 10 feet long."

"Oh, it's a lot longer than that", interjected Roberta, "more like, what, 40 feet?"

"You know, it's been quite a while since we last measured it, but I'm sure it's more than that. There really isn't enough room inside the condo to stretch it out completely, much less get it hard from end to end," explained Sandy.

"Wait" said Ellen, "you mean it's still growing?"

"Oh yeah. But we haven't measured it for a while."

"So, the rest..."

"...is down the hall in a big pile next to the bed. Or the desk, depending on what Richard is doing", explained Roberta.

"Yeah, he's working back there. But watching all of us, on cam. He always loves the 'cock shock'."

"So, what do you do with it? I mean, if you can't get him hard indoors..." said Sue.

"Oh, we can do plenty," said Roberta.

Sandy brought out an inflatable cuff, which looked somewhat like a "water wing" that you would put on a child just learning to swim.

"Fortunately, Richard's hydraulics are a bit ... special. When I put this cuff on him, only the part from the cuff to the business end gets hard. The rest stays pretty much flaccid." She wrapped the cuff around Richard's cock, securing it with Velcro. "How much would you like to start? We can do any length you feel like doing. Shall we start with a foot? Foot and a half?"

"Make it two", said Roberta.

Sandy inflated the cuff, and began stroking the length toward the glans, licking the entire surface. Ellen and Sue stared, their eyes bulging, as 18" of cock slowly lengthened and stiffened into a full two feet.

"This is the most amazing toy you can imagine", said Roberta, stepping forward. "Here, can I?"

Sandy handed her the cock, rigid and veiny for about two feet between the end and the cuff, but flaccid from the cuff back to where it disappeared through the hallway door.

Roberta waived it around, holding it near the "base" next to the cuff as she caressed her face with it, kissing it, licking it. "Look at this. Two. Feet. Of. Solid. Live. Fuckstick. This turns me on more than anything I've ever experienced."

"Can ... can you make it ... bigger?" asked Sue, tentatively.

"Bigger?" Roberta was incredulous.

"But of course!" Sandy shifted the cuff further down, and shortly two feet became something more than three. This was, apparently, enough to send Sue over the edge.

Face flushed, "Can... I ...", Sue began, taking the cock away from Sandy. She began rubbing the stiff member over her face, kissing, licking, mouthing, rubbing it against her chest. Oblivious to the others, she sat down on the couch, becoming more excited by the second.

"Wow, she's really going for it."

"It's always the quiet ones."

Sue tried to cram the end into her mouth. It wouldn't fit. Frustrated, she stood and dropped her skirt to the floor. Her panties were visibly dripping.

"Would anyone like some more wine?" Sandy offered.

"Yeah, let's do that." Sandy began rubbing the yard-long phallus against her pussy, as the other three drifted over to the kitchen.

"Do you have any bourbon?" asked Roberta.

"Oh yeah."

"I'll have some too", added Ellen.

Hearing Sue gasping louder and louder, they returned to the living room, drinks in hand.

"OMG, she got it up her ass!" Ellen blurted.

On her knees in the middle of the room, Sue brought herself to a shuddering orgasm, using the end of Richard's dick as an oversized dildo. Then, she collapsed on her side, still impaled and spasming.

Roberta shot the rest of her bourbon. "OK, my turn. Ellen, would you like to give me a hand?"

"Sure, what do I do?"

"Join me." Roberta stepped out of her dress and underwear, and flung them onto the couch. Ellen downed her drink, then did the same. Sandy sat down on the couch with her drink to watch. Sue was still on the floor, panting. Roberta gently pulled the still rigid cock out of Sue's ass and wiped it off. Then, kneeling, she ran the cock between her thighs and up between her breasts. Looking directly into the camera, she said "This is for you, Richard", and winked.

Roberta gestured to Ellen, "Come over here," and hugged Ellen with Richard's cock sandwiched between them. "You have some massive boobs, Ell." "I've been admiring yours, too." Roberta began grinding against the huge cock, then started kissing Ellen. Ellen kissed back, and following Roberta's lead began writhing too. After several minutes, Sandy handed Roberta a very large bottle of lube.

"You've done this before" Ellen deduced.

"Oh, yeah, this is one of his favorites. You'll like it too."

Roberta squirted lube between her tits, and down her belly, then did the same to Ellen. While they were rubbing lube on themselves, Sandy moved the cuff farther down Richard's cock and got him hard, giving them about six feet to work with. Lying on her side, Roberta put the humongous erection between her tits, and motioned Ellen to join her. They lay on the carpet, embracing each other and the cock, while Sandy began pumping it back and forth.

"Oh wow," came Richard's voice over the intercom, "use your legs, too." The women slathered more lube over their legs, while Sandy moved the cuff still farther down.

"Oh, yeah, umf" came Richard's voice.

After a few more minutes, Sue came over and asked "Can you make it longer?"

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

In answer, Sue lay down on her back, legs spread, ass in line with the cock. Sandy moved the cuff farther again, providing ten feet of solid, throbbing cock. Then, she pushed Richard's cock further into the writhing women. His glans emerged from the tunnel of cleavage, passed the women's heads, where Sue guided it into her waiting ass. For twenty minutes, Sandy worked the massive cock, plunging back and forth while Ellen and Roberta rubbed their bodies against it. Sue came, then Roberta. Ellen came as Sue came again.

"Oh God get ready" came the voice from the com. After another minute, all of the women could feel the pulsing surges travel down Richard's cock, filling Sue's ass with cum, the overflow spraying and drenching Ellen and Roberta. Sandy released the cuff, and reeled the deflating cock back.

"OMG, that was unbelievable!"

"Holy FUCK!"

"God, I love that."

"Wow, ladies, that was intense."

"Sandy, what about you? You're doing all the work here."

"Thanks Ellen, let's just give Richard a few minutes, and then it will be my turn. I have something special to show all of you." Sandy went to the kitchen, and returned with the bourbon. "Anyone else for whiskey?"

"God, yes, thanks," said Sue. She was still lying on the floor, a river of cum still running out of her ass. She propped herself up on one elbow to accept the drink.

"Richard, can I get you anything?"

"No, I'm good here."

The women sat, finishing the drinks that Sandy had refilled.

"So, what's new?" asked Roberta.

"Richard, you ready for another round?"

"You know it. Have at it."

"OK. Roberta, would you give me a hand?"

"Sure."

Sandy stripped, letting her enormous breasts swing free, waggling them for the camera.

"Wow, those have to be the biggest boobs I have ever seen", said Sue.

"Employee benefit" said Roberta, "she'll explain later."

"OK, Roberta, if you'd set the cuff for around six feet." Roberta did so, and stroked the cock until it was again throbbing and hard.

Sandy laid down on the floor. "Now, start feeding it up my ass. Slowly, please." One foot, two feet disappeared up Sandy's ass.

"Geeze, where it that going?" said Ellen.

"You know how there are so many guys with really long dicks these days, and they can't really use most of it?" said Roberta. "Sandy works for the BIG company. They came up with this gene therapy-type treatment, where your rectum branches off from your intestines and extends way up inside your abdomen, in a straight line. You also grow another sphincter where the extension starts, to keep poop out of it. That way, you can get about two feet of cock up your ass."

"Huh? What, you get an extra deep ass?"

"Woah."

"But Sandy, what's the new part? They've had this for months now" asked Roberta.

"Now they connect the extension to the throat. You end up with this extension, a sphincter at each end, all the way up your throat. Your clitoral tissue extends along with it, as if you had pussy from ass to mouth. The sphincters stay closed most of the time, so it doesn't affect your eating or anything. Roberta, can you feed me another few feet?"

"Clitoral tissue?"

"Yes. The bean you know is only the visible part. The clitoris actually extends into your body, surrounding your cunt and ass. That's why we get satisfaction from penetration there."

Roberta slowly shoved an additional length of fuckstick into Sandy. Sandy tilted her head back, and slowly, the head of Richard's cock emerged from her mouth.

"Holy shit!" "Sandy, you have a big mouth." They watched, goggle-eyed, as Roberta (dumbfounded herself) fed another foot of cock through Sandy, and pumped it back and forth.

Ellen ran over and asked Sandy "Do you mind if I ...?" Sandy gave her a thumbs up.

Ellen lay down in line with the cock and guided it into her waiting pussy.

"Oh, great idea!" said Richard over the intercom. Roberta pumped the massive pole back and forth through Sandy and into Ellen, plumbing the depths of Ellen's vagina.

"Shit! It's so thick!", said Ellen. Sue went to Roberta and offered to help pump. Together, they pumped Richard's cock back and forth, faster and faster until both Sandy and Ellen came, followed by Richard. Finally, Roberta removed the cuff, and they reeled the cock back through Sandy and out. Sue piled the now soft cock in her lap, gently stroking it as she sat.

"What does that feel like?", asked Ellen.

"The whole thing feels to me like a very, very, long, tight pussy. You know what it feels like when a guy has, like, 6-8"? They all nodded. "Now, imagine how it would feel if he has twice that much, and your ass can take him without discomfort. Imagine all that meat sliding in and out." The three other women listened, completely rapt. "Now, imagine all that times ten, like your vagina is your entire body. It is almost indescribable just how sensual, how ecstatic it is."

"I. Want. That." said Ellen.

"Well, it's technically still in development, but you can volunteer for the clinical trial. I can get you in, it won't cost you anything. All you have to do is sit through a series of medical exams. And use it. Anyone else interested?" Everyone was interested.

"Oh, and Sue, be careful there. If you make him hard without the cuff on, it will get very ... um, crowded in here."

"Oh, sorry." She stopped stroking the pile of cock, but didn't move it from her lap.

"You know what I want? I want one of these."

"What, you want a cock of your own, Sue? You want to be a futa?"

"Yes!" Her eyes were wide. "Maybe not quite this long (gesturing at the pile of Richard's cock in her lap), but big. Can your company do that?"

"I'll have to ask, but I'd bet that they can. I'd be surprised if nobody has ever asked for that before."

After a moment's silence, Sandra invited them back to the bedroom to meet the rest of Richard. They goggled at the sheer amount of cock spread around the room. Unsurprisingly, the room smelled strongly of cock.

"Hey, welcome!" he said, turning from his desk and keyboard, "thank you all for coming -- I really enjoyed your company. Glad you all could come."

"Wow", said Ellen, goggling at the sheer mass of penis that surrounded them, "do you ever get outside?"

"Oh, yeah. Not every day, but at least every week."

"How...?"

Sandy piped up "We mainly use that wheelchair in the corner. That box under the seat, that's where we pack the naughty bits."

Richard invited them over to take a closer look. "See, I just sit here in the chair, and lay out my dick in these channels in the bottom of the box." He demonstrated, laying his cock snaking forward and back in the box. "Then, I put in the next tray." He picked up a tray, having channels like the bottom of the box, with a large notch at one corner, and placed it on top of the bottom layer of cock with his shaft coming up through the notch. He then filled that layer, and picked up another tray, almost identical to the first, and proceeded to fill that. When he had filled four layers, he fitted on the lid. It, too, had a notch to accommodate his shaft. "The box slides back under the seat, just like a drawer. If I'm going out in public, I have a fabric cover to hide the box and my connection to it." Several feet of shaft linked him to the box, too long to all fit inside.

"That's amazing."

"Wow."

Ellen, ever the practical one, asked "What do you do if you have to pee in a hurry?"

They all chuckled, and Richard responded. "See, the bottom layer has this hatch here in the front corner, where the tip is." He opened the cover, which flipped back on a hinge. "There's no divider between the first and second stretches, so I can just pull out up to about six feet if I need to, for any reason." He demonstrated. Then, using a yardstick, he tucked it back inside.

"We have a wheelchair-accessible van, for trips", said Sandy. "If anyone asks about the box, we tell them that Richard has a very rare 'disability', and that the box contains his life support system."

"I've been thinking I should add a few dials and lights, maybe a switch or two, just to make it look more plausible", said Richard.

The visitors said their farewells, and departed, reminding Sandy that they all really, really wanted to sign up for the treatments.

"Hey, how many people are signed up for the 'all the way through' trial?" asked Richard.

"Oh, I'll have to check..."

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers