Growth Spurt

Story Info
A woman's experiments go a little beyond interesting.
2.2k words
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the greenhouse and admire my work. My precious plants were a long-going experiment of mine. I was encoding the DNA of plants to further exceed the number of offspring they can produce. "Oh good morning my lovelies. I hope that you had a good night." I say to the plants as I get on with the day's tasks.

After finishing work for the day, I said "Good night my pretties" as I walked out of the greenhouse and locked the door behind me. 

On the other side of town, two guys were hauling away the radioactive waste from the nuclear power plant. They went over a rocky bridge as a barrel fell out and landed in the river below. The barrel travels down the river for a while before washing up on the river bank and leaking radioactive waste into it. The waste mixes with the water before being sucked up into a pipe coming out of the building. It travels through the pipes until it reaches a water sprout that sprays the water over the plants in the greenhouse. After being dosed in the concoction, the plants start glowing. 

The next day when I walked to my greenhouse I was excited to make more progress. "Good morning my sweets," I say, walking in.

As I was inspecting the plants, I noticed that one of the plants was wilting. "Oh no. Don't worry, I'll get you healthy again," I say, reaching for the trimmers. I cut off a single leaf before something weird happened. The cut-off bit of the plant started to regenerate at a rapid speed and a new fresh leaf took the place of the old one.

"Wow. When were you able to do that?! I need to keep note of this," I said as I went to my workbench to get my notebook. I then began studying the plants for weeks. During the first week, the plants have shown incredible self-regeneration abilities. I believe that my DNA encoding may have had unknown side effects. In the second week, the plants have grown a kind of symbiosis with each other. They seem to move in sync. Finally, in the third week, they started to grow in size. They were about the same size as a regular house plant a week ago. Now they are the size of a small bush, each of them. I will record this further on Monday. 

On Monday of the fourth week, I was going to the greenhouse as usual. When I got to the door I noticed that it wouldn't budge. I had put all my body weight against it to get inside. When I got inside, I was astonished. My lab and greenhouse were completely overtaken by the plants. "Woah. You guys must have done a lot of growing while I was gone," I said as I made my way deeper inside. Vines were growing everywhere and out toward all light sources. With all-natural light gone I couldn't see very well. But as I made my way into the greenhouse the whole area was lit up by bioluminescent plants, giving the whole room a bluish tint. I made my way further into the greenhouse when out of nowhere a giant Venus flytrap head fell on me and trapped me in its mouth.

"Ahhh! Hey, let me out! Milo! I know it's you, come on. Open!" I yelled, trying to push open Milo's mouth. As if it heard me, Milo's mouth opens as I fall out. I get up and brush myself off. Some of the digestive juice from Milo slightly corroded my clothes.

I glance at Milo and see it lowering its head toward me. "Wait, Milo, can you understand me?" I utter in surprise. Milo cracks its mouth slightly, almost in a smile. It then stroked its head against me in a friendly manner. "Oh, Milo. You look incredible!" I said, rubbing Milo's head. "I'll be back later okay," I said as I ventured deeper into the greenhouse.

 I continue walking until I trip on a vine. "Aaaaah!" I yelled as I fell to the ground. Right before I hit the ground, I feel something wrap around my waist and pick me up. I get pulled back to my feet to see that a tentacle-like vine is wrapped around me. "Whoa," I say with an impressed expression. I gaze at the vine as it leaves my waist. "Wow! Advanced motor functions, I have never seen anything like this from a plant." I said as I stroked the vine.

Suddenly the vine shutters as it secreted a golden liquid from its tip. "Huh, what's this?" I said looking at the droplet. The vine then approached my face as it tried to put itself in my mouth. "Ah! Ok ok. I'll taste it." I said as I put the drop on my finger. I was kinda reluctant to put it in my mouth, I had no idea if it was poisonous. I lick it off my finger and close my eyes.

I open them and they spark with excitement. "Oh my god. This...tastes...amazing!"I said. I suddenly feel hot in places as I start to feel horny. "W-what is this? Hmmm," I moan to myself as I place my hand over my crotch. I look at the vine as it inches closer to me. It starts rubbing itself on a hole in my pants that exposed my panties. I open my legs slightly as I feel my legs shake. "Oh well, I-I guess this is what I made you for. But this isn't what I expected to," I suddenly feel an overpowering sensation that cuts me off before I can finish my sentence.

I glanced down to see the vine poking my panties into me. "He-hey! Stop that!" I shouted, grabbing the vine and pushing it away. I succeed but it immediately goes back. This time, a second vine came from the ceiling and grabbed my arm. "Hey, let go of me!" I say struggling to get free. The first vine wraps around my panties before ripping them off. It rubs itself on my pussy before pushing itself in. I moan as it sticks into my pussy. I try to close my legs to keep from going in further, but soon two more vines appear. They wrap themselves around my thighs before spreading my legs. The vine holding my arm soon wraps around my other arm holding me still.

There was nothing I could do but watch the vine go back in. It wiggles inside me as it slides in and out of me. "What is this?! I-I can't take it..." I moan, tears flowing from my eyes. I look down at it sliding in and out as I see a lump going through the vine and I realize what was going to happen. "No!! Let go of me!" I shrieked as I thrash around but to no avail. The lump reaches my pussy, spraying a liquid inside of me. "G-ghhhaaaaahhh!!! Please stop!" I scream as it completely fills my pussy. "Oh god..." I moan as the vine continues to squirt its liquid into me. It finally slides out of my pussy as it drips with the golden liquid from earlier.

I feel the warm, sticky liquid seeping out of me. I breathe heavily, recognizing the vines around my arms aren't letting go. I squirmed and wiggled as I try to get out. Its grip on me was too tight, it wouldn't let me escape. The vines around my thighs loosen as my legs hung down. All three vines slowly slid up my legs together toward my pussy. I instantly start getting worried.

"Wait, what! I thought that you were already done! Don't tell me you're going to do it again!" I yelled as I kicked my legs but it was no use. Soon all three vines force themselves into my pussy. "Eeeeeeeeeeeee" I shriek as they stretches out my vagina. I was held there as they stretched me. "Please...d-don't do this!" I begged. I watched in disbelief as they continue to pump into me. "No..." I whispered, feeling another orgasm build up in me. They kept pushing into me until I was once again in agony. "Don't do this...it'll make me...give it too much pleasure..." I moaned. The tip of the vine holding up my arms soon goes close to my face. It pushes into my mouth, catching me off-guard. I open my mouth wider as I suck it in. "Mmmm..." I moaned, it slowly sliding into me. I kept sucking as it went further and further inside of me. It continues to go in and out of me as it glides in my moist mouth. The sensation was incredible, with the vines in my pussy and my mouth, my mind was going blank. A lump appeared on all the vines as I waited, in anticipation, for it to get to me. As it did it filled my pussy and mouth with its golden liquid. I swallow all of the vine's golden nectar in delight. I coughed slightly at the amount it put in my mouth. "Hmmm. It tastes soo good!" I moan. I feel my body rotate forward as I'm put in the doggy position.

The vine wraps itself around my waist before going to my pants. It slithers through a hole in them and slides around my butt and out my back. It pulled as it tore my pants off. I felt the vines around my arms and legs go loose. I am being forced down on all fours, I feel the vines loosen around my legs before tightening around them. My become nipples are hard as a rock as I feel them whip my ass. "Heeeeeeaa" I exclaimed. It then slowly penetrates my ass. "Aaaaaaaaaaaa" I moan as I stick my tongue out. It slowly slinked in and out of my asshole before more vines went into my shirt. Two vines coil themselves around my breasts as they tighten. I whimper as they caress my boobs. I felt them continue to squeeze my boobs. The vines loosen around my boobs before starting to grow some sort of flower that was the same size  as my breasts. They latched onto my tits and begins to suck on my nipples. I felt my nipples getting harder, the vines groping my breasts. My pussy was completely soaked with drops leaking out on the floor.

The vine started to rapidly wiggle in my tight anus causing my whole body to shake in pleasure. "Aaahaaahaaaah" I moan loudly. I feel my boobs get wet as I look down and see a white liquid fill the flowers. "Is..it..milking me?" I say in between breaths. I feel the vines slowly going faster in my ass. The flowers get bigger and bigger until they start leaking. I couldn't take it anymore. I begin to moan louder and louder as it continued to fuck me. "M-more! Give me more! Don't stop until your golden liquid fills my hole!" I shout with a lewd face. I feel the lump appear just outside my ass as I start to get excited. "Yes, push that into me and cover my insides with it!" I yelled. The lump went in, squirting its sweet nectar into my ass.

"Aaaaaaaaaooooohhh" I moan as it fills me. I cum at this, spraying the floor with my juices. I was loving the feeling of the orgasm. I kept moaning as it pumped more and more of it inside of me. It must have lasted for 10 minutes, I felt my body get weak and started shaking. The vines let go of my waist as I collapse on my chest. I fall onto the ground in my cum, sticking my ass in the air. The golden liquid keeps oozing out of my ass as I lay on the floor. I smile and say "Good job, my lovelies." looking up at the vines. The vines wrap around my waist again as they lift me up. They carry me toward an open space where soft flowers spring up out of the ground. It places me down on the flowers and pats my head. I pass out as I lay on the flowerbed. 

A few hours pass before I wake up. I look around the room to see the plants have made living arrangements around me. I look down, to see the vines have weaved themselves into clothes. I put them on as I walk around. I see flowers on all the counters and fresh produce on the wall. Light is pouring from the ceiling, the vines moving out the way. I smile, caressing a plant stem. "Oh, I absolutely love what you have done here. I am gonna come here more often. Maybe even move in," I say, walking around. I see a sign made from flowers on the other side of the wall. I walk around to see the sign and start crying tears of joy. On the sign were the words "Are you happy?". I start smiling as I hug some of the plants. "Oh yes! I am. I truly am!" I announce in happiness. "Then this will be my new home," I say. All the plants seem to perk up as I say that. "Good, nice to know you like it too," I say, sticking my thumb up.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
MarksonMaineMarksonMaine11 months agoAuthor

I think you should check out my other work, Psi_Prime.

Psi_PrimePsi_Primealmost 2 years ago

That was good pls make more with milking

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items An adventurer adorns a magic amulet with creamy results.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Orc War Ch. 01 The orcs have entered the Kingdom.in NonHuman
The Centaurs' Aide Bria should've check the job description as a Centaur's aidein NonHuman
Big Surprise Ivy relaxes not with meditation, but with Bigfoot!in NonHuman
More Stories