All Comments on 'Growth Spurt Pt. 06'

by TiberiusPrime

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Very yummy!

Very yummy indeed. I really like how they have their own minds and thoughts about things. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The last couple of chapters have taken this story in an unexpected direction possibly making a much longer story? I am hoping that is where you take this as it keeps getting more interesting. I am looking forward to the next Installment.

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 3 years ago
Progressing very well.

Started the series this evening, now I am caught up. Don't usual like reading stories that are unfinished. However, I am now trapped in the story. Very well done.

FranxmiffFranxmiffover 3 years ago

I love the storyline, I want to see where this is going, unfortunately the deluge of gratuitous sex is really distracting...ever hear that LESS is more. I'm just about to abandon this potentially good story, and I must make the point that I certainly do enjoy the normal sexual content.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

It is a very good story. I love it. AAAAA +++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too long! I quit at the end of three, and skimmed four and five to see if it improved. But it didn’t happen.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Thank You for a most enjoyable read! Jimmy has learned\is learning, to be attentive to his subs...he knows their experience is invaluable, and he defers to them as necessary...and, with quite a bit of understanding

This is easy to enjoy, nothing "over-the-top", just lots of fun!

**5**Stars...AGAIN!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiberiusPrime@TiberiusPrime
I am continuing to write, so expect some new stories at some point! Life does sometimes get in the way unfortunately. I definitely love all the comments, even the negative ones, because I appreciate all the feedback, even email. I am also on Kik under this same name if you ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES