Growth Spurt Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand grasping her hair, I urged her on. By now it was like she was possessed. All she wanted right then was her mouth full of cock and cum, and I was close to cumming...

"I'm close, Susie, be ready."

She gurgled something, maybe a yes, but didn't slow down a bit. At one point I felt her go down as far as she could and I felt my balls boiling. I didn't warn her at all and just let lose. I filled her mouth up and she swallowed it all, only a little dribble escaped. But she wasn't done, she was going to milk my cock until she got every drop. Another minute, she reluctantly let loose my cock from my mouth. I looked down and saw a very big smile.

Licking her lips, she said, "Mmmmm, best dessert ever."

I laughed and said, "It was pretty damn good on this end, too!"

Standing up, Susie leaned in and kissed my cheek and said, "I'm incredibly happy. Thank you for forcing yourself on me 5 months ago."

Sitting back down, straightening her clothes a bit, she continued, "Well then, back to this problem! I'll contact an attorney friend of mine after we look at Dani's divorce papers. Just to make sure."

"Thank you, Susie. That makes me feel a lot better, as does the blowjob!"

She giggled and said, "Entirely my pleasure to pleasure you, Master."

She turned off the computer and we stood up to leave. All of a sudden that buzzing came back, but this time I stumbled a bit. Susie didn't see it, but I felt it. I took a few steps out of the office and things went black.

I have no idea how long I was out. All I know is that when I did come to, I had 6 pairs of eyes looking down at me, all with concerned looks on their faces. Finally Andrea spoke up.

"What did I say about not doing anything strenuous??"

I cleared my throat and tried to speak. The lips were moving, but only squeaks seem to want to come out.

Andrea said, "Hush, let me check you out."

Once again I was her patient and I laid there. I tried to smile in an attempt to let everyone know I was fine, but I don't know if I succeeded. Andrea did her thing and I heard her sigh deeply.

"Master, I don't know what's going on yet. I need to review your MRI and see if I can find anything out of the ordinary. What's odd though, your eyes seem to have changed again. They're almost sparkling like real gold."

Finally finding my voice, I said, "Help me sit up."

Andrea tried to stop me, but I wanted up.

Finally in an upright position, my head cleared. I looked around and I could really see things now. All the ladies had a slight glow to them, but each one was different. I rubbed my eyes and looked again, and it was still there.

Andrea said, "What's wrong?"

I was going to lie, but I knew I couldn't at this point.

I said, "I'm seeing something odd. All of you have a glow around you. It's really light, but it's there."

Andrea said, "What?!?"

"Whoa... When you said that, your glow changed. Not sure how to explain it. It was soft, but then it looked, I guess, sharp."

"Master, it doesn't appear that you struck your head when you fell, so that's not it. I can only assume your body is still changing in some way. Is anything else happening? I don't care how insignificant it is!"

I nodded my head and said, "Yeah... I keep feeling this buzzing in my head. But not all the time. It's weird. Not annoying, but it's there."

"Is it there now?"

I closed my eyes to see if I felt it, but it wasn't there.

"No. Not right now. Hold on a sec, I don't see your glows any more. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, nothing there now."

"It could have been something temporary, but I'm not going to assume that. I think I need to look at that MRI to see if I can see anything. One of you always stay with him. If anything happens, come get me immediately."

Andrea got up and rushed off to the office to review the disc she had. I now had 5 nurses hovering over me.

I finally said, "Look, we can all sit here while the 5 of you worry about me, or 4 of you could go do other things with one of you staying behind."

Dani said, "Respectfully, Master, NO. Your health could be at risk, and we all stay. Punish me later for saying no if you wish, but I'm pulling the mom card out again."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Ok fine. But it's too fucking quiet. Alexa, play some soft jazz."

I sat there and moped, not exactly my finest moment, but I didn't like being coddled at that point. I was feeling fine!

After about 10 minutes, Andrea returned, but only to take Keegan back with her into the office. So we kept waiting quietly.

Finally I spoke up and said, "Soooo who like the Bears' chances this year?"

Dani said, "Jimmy?"

"Yes?"

"Shut it. Stop trying to joke around. We're worried. This is me being your mom, not your submissive slut. So stop."

Another 15 minutes passed before both Andrea and Keegan returned.

As she sat down, Andrea said, "Ok, good news. No masses found, no tumors, no shadows."

Everyone exhaled at the same time.

"BUT there's something odd. I doubt it's anything dangerous, it's just odd."

I sat up straight and asked, "What is it??"

"Well, it's your amygdala. Generally it's about the size of a pea, but right now it looks like it's a bit larger than that. Not quite double its normal size. It's the part of the brain that constantly scans our environment for danger and alerts other parts of the brain or body as needed. I don't know if this is the cause, I just found it to be odd. I am not an expert on the brain. I called in Keegan because she initially want to go into neurology before switching to work with me. She agreed with me that we need to set up a PET scan to figure things out."

All the ladies started talking at once, but I quieted them down.

"Let Andrea finish!"

"Thank you, Master. Anyway, we know your IQ has increased as well, so the supposition is that your cerebral cortex has an increased activity in some way. Again, I am no expect, I'm merely guessing. I'm going to call Dot right now. I meant to do it earlier, but your MRI was more important. Excuse me."

As Andrea walked away, I turned to the ladies and said, "Will everyone please relax. We'll get this figured out. Right now I feel really good. Better than good. Keegan, you saw the MRI, what are your thoughts?"

Keegan thought for a moment and said, "Well, like Andrea I'm no expert, but your brain definitely looked different than a normal brain. It's hard to explain without me showing you and comparing it to another brain, but parts of your brain look a bit bigger than an average brain. Like the right hemisphere and, as Andrea mentioned, the amygdala. However, none of that should cause you or anyone any issues! It's just unique."

Right about then Andrea returned and said, "Dot will see you tomorrow. She going to do the PET scan and some other tests. She's not worried, but she is intrigued. Thankfully we can be 100% honest with her about the drug trial and its effects on you."

Dani said, "I'm coming with tomorrow. No arguments."

The other ladies were saying the same thing, but before I said anything I noticed Susie was crying.

I said, "Why are you crying, Susie??"

"Oh Master, it's my fault. If I hadn't given you a blowjob, you wouldn't have passed out."

Before I could say anything, Andrea said, "It's NOT your fault. We don't know what caused it. Though I did tell him to not do anything strenuous."

"Hey, look, I'm 18 and I have raging hormones! No guy my age would say no to a blowjob!"

Despite the seriousness of the situation, they all smiled or laughed.

Standing up, I said, "Let's all go to bed. What time is the appointment, Andrea?"

"10:00 am."

"Ok. So an early-ish day. And only mom and Andrea come with tomorrow. Let's keep it small for now. If, and I repeat, IF it's something serious, then we'll figure things out. I just don't think it's serious, not dangerously so at least. Besides, Susie is helping me... US with the situation with my dad. Which reminds me, mom, when you get the chance and before we leave tomorrow, please give Susie your divorce papers. She wants to review them."

Dani said she would.

"Now it's bedtime. It's been a long, emotional evening, and well all need our sleep."

As we headed upstairs, Andrea said, "Master, tonight I think you should only sleep with one of us in the other bedroom."

I started to protest, but then Dani said, "I agree. And I'll be the one. Master, you yourself said you're 18 and you have raging hormones. You tend to wake up horny and having 6 ladies in bed with you is a lot of temptation. I, at least, can say no to you when I force myself to do it. I can be MOM when I have to be. I hate doing it, but I can when I know it's for your own good. I love you... we all love you, so we need to make sure you are healthy."

I looked at them all and they were saying yes and nodding.

I knew Dani was right and said, "Ok, I give. But just because I'm not in bed with the rest of you, that doesn't mean you can't still have fun. Matter of fact, I want all of you to welcome Susie into the family tonight in bed. Do what you will and have fun. Tell me later what you did."

And with that I kissed each of them good night. Each kiss being highly passionate and filled with love. I took Dani's hand and went off to the guest room.

The next morning I got up with Dani at 5:30. Like the night before, I woke up early, but this time I just stayed in bed. I decided to join her in her yoga for a change. With all the physical changes, I felt it was time to make sure I stayed in shape. Suffice it to say, she "whooped my ass" during the workout. Yoga is definitely not easy. Thankfully, she made sure I didn't push it too much.

Afterwards, I automatically went to the master bathroom and I walked into an orgy. In front of me was a tangle of female flesh on the bed, some of them getting eaten, some of them eating pussy. I sat down for a moment to indulge myself in the view and I got rock hard. I knew if I jumped into this Andrea would be upset, so I settled for just masturbating to the sight. As I looked closely, I could see who was doing whom. Susie between Mia's legs, Delia was between Andrea's legs, and Keegan was behind Susie eating her out. It was extremely difficult for me to not walk up behind Keegan and fuck her.

As I sat there and stroked, mom came in and saw what was going on. I looked over at her and she was smiling.

I whispered to her, "Go join in."

She didn't need to be told a second time. She stood there for a second, trying to decide where to go, and then she walked around the bed. I then saw he leaning down to kiss Mia. Dani must have said something, because Mia nodded yes. I then figured it out when I saw mom straddle Mia's face. God what a sight. All this sex in front of me and I'm having to stay on the "sidelines".

But after about 10 minutes of masturbating, I could feel I was close. I stood up and walked over, while still stroking, and positioned myself by the ladies. I was going to make sure that they were all going to be covered in cum. I began to pump a little faster and I got that familiar feeling before I let loose with a massive stream of cum. I kept cumming all over them and they didn't even stop. Once I stopped cumming, I looked down and saw a sea of white all over them. My job here is done.

I decided to let them finish while I took my shower. I grabbed my clothes and hit the bathroom.

The shower felt glorious. I hadn't been in there for very long before I felt a pair of hands on me, then another pair, and another... I turned around and all the ladies where there. While the shower is massive, 7 people in it definitely made it crowded, but we were able to make it work. We all cleaned each other in a sensual, though non-sexual, way. Once we were all done, Mia exited to grab enough towels for us all.

I said, "Thank you for the show ladies."

Keegan said, "Thank you for the cum shower, Master."

Everyone laughed at that and it was sorely needed with everything that was going on.

After a big breakfast, Dani, Andrea, and I got in the car to head over to see Andrea's friend, Dot. Unlike yesterday, this time I was definitely nervous. I just wanted to figure out what was going on.

To be continued...

12