All Comments on 'G's Submission Ch. 13'

by ssubramaniam122

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wanted more

Aww, I thought it would be longer! =p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice, but...

This part is so short - I checked the page every day for an update and now... It was nice, but no rules, no order which had to be made harder... I'm not disappointed, but really-really hope the next chapter will come soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disappointed.........

I m soooooooo much disappointed...... Coz it was sooooooo much short update.....

Its kind of interesting that G is with Emms & not with Jane..... But from last story I am checking for next update thrice in a day & u just give sooooo much less.... thats not fair....

I hope at least next update is bigger & interesting too with Only Emma & G...

- Ur Die Hard Fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Okay change of direction

I think that G having a crush on Emma is fine, and Emma going for it is pretty good too. Like the other comments said this update was disappointingly short. Moving forward I think it would be cool to see either G dumps Jane for Emma but discovers she is much worse OR, even better, Jane gets control of Emma too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please keep it going

Although I'm not sure where you intend to take this with this new turn in the story, I certainly am looking forward to finding out. Please keep it going! (Perhaps you could also consider posting the other chapter you wrote as an alternative ending?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep it going please

Please keep it going. I like the idea of emma being even worse than jane, or jane controlling them both and being even more cruel with the humiliation. more rules more enforced nudity and more humiliation. Maybe make her edge all day in class and cumming is a demerit. Maybe lose privilege of wearing shoes at times to make her stand out some more. Also would love to see the part you decided not to post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The rating score tells the story?

Based on the precipitous decline in the rating score of this chapter compared to previous entries, one has to wonder if perhaps you should have stuck with the other "over the top" chapter you wrote but did not post. In any event, I look forward to seeing where it goes from here. Or perhaps you could post the other chapter you wrote and let your readers vote on which story line to pursue! It's just a thought.

koala011860091koala011860091about 9 years ago
Interested to see where this leads

I do enjoy this story. The image of Jane spreading G wide in front of Emma, and the humiliation from that, it was awesome. I hope you keep going. It'd be nice if the chapters at least stretched to the second page, but I know how tough it is to write something that long sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cruel version

I agree with those whom think it would be interesting to see of your first version of the 13th chapter. Usually the first idea is the best one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I too would like to see the original 13. I think I liked that direction a little better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep it going

Please keep it going, this is great

hrnskhrnskalmost 9 years ago
Please continue!

This series is one of the best I've read here in a while. Please continue soon! I can't wait!

PaperdartPaperdartalmost 9 years ago
A change of direction.

This was unexpected. I had not foreseen G running off with a new character Emma in this story. I still want to find out what will happen to G. I hope that the rules keep being applied somewhere. Perhaps Emma and Jane will compete over G, both of them devising new ways to humiliate G and tempt her to stay with them? I don't think that this chapter deserves the low score assigned to it at the moment so ssubramaniam122 don't be too put off and give up on them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love the idea of Paperdart

I simply love the idea of Paperdart. To read how Jane and Emma competes against each other to get G is marvelous. A "who can make more degrading, humiliating rules to earn G" game sound great! Please, don't stop here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Who is this Anonymous person with all these pompous comments?

Dear Anonymous: If you are as great as you think you are, you would not make all these comments anonymously. Let's read some of YOUR writing.

I only write this anonymously myself because you are clearly a ruthless, heartless psychopath. We see your comments all over ... write something yourself and let us judge YOU. Critics like you cannot write, only critique in unconstructive ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Update

why there is no any update??? keep the flow come on time my friend... The longer period kills the Interest of next part

dlombudlombuover 8 years ago
Looks like..

Looks like Emma isn't as innocent as G thinks and might actually be getting turned on by watching G's humiliation. She might even share the same fantasy of being treated the same way. It's going to be tough for G to have to watch Emma deciding to submit to Jane so she can experience what it's like to be treated like a humiliation slut. Can't wait to read the further adventures of two lesbian sluts walking hand-in-hand in too-tiny skirts that cover nothing and sheer tops with wet little slits between their legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
R u out of Ideas? Then Let another writer Continue story

Looks like you are out of Idea that how G is going to proceed... in which direction G would have to go.... so declare so at least another writer will continue it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where are You??

Its a very good erotic story and u just left it.... thats very disappointing.. Pls update it

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 8 years ago
wonderful, love everything about this

mmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous