GTA 6 and My Son's Friend

Story Info
An eighteen-year-old man and friend's dad.
3.2k words
4.69
12.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GTA 6 and my son's friend

I am a fifty-year-old man, happily divorced and a father of two. My son is 18 year-old high school graduate, and daughter little older I see my kids regularly, and since I live downtown, they often drop by for a chat and a cup of coffee. We don't really have a schedule anymore, they are so grown up and independent.

Since I live alone, I bought a game console to entertain myself, and I played it when things started to go well. The doorbell rang, and my son came over, accompanied by a classmate who introduced himself as Jan. Jan was a good-looking young man. He was silky-haired, slim, and, all in all, a neat and smart-looking young man. At eighteen, everyone looks good, of course, including Jan.

We drank coffee and talked about these things. I told him I'd just gotten a GTA Six, and the guys got excited. I said if they weren't in a hurry, they could stay and play, and they did. The boys tuned in to the TV on the sofa, and I watched the action from the armchair. My son had the controller in his hand, he started, and Jan and I stayed as spectators.

At some point, I noticed that Jan kept looking at me. Whenever I looked at him, he quickly turned his head away. I wondered if something was wrong with me and stood up to look at myself in the hall mirror. I didn't notice anything unusual, but the mirror looked into the living room, and I could see Jan watching me. I looked at him through the mirror until he noticed that I could see him. I smiled at him, and he smiled back, and this time, he didn't look away.

We looked at each other in the mirror. The boy was more beautiful than handsome. He had bright blue eyes and broad shoulders. There was something in his face that seemed a little funny, as if he was always playing some kind of game.

The game changed, and Jan took the controller; my son got up and went to the bathroom. I sat down on the couch next to Jan and watched him play. He looked a little surprised, but then he smiled.

"Hey! What the hell? You sat in my seat!" My son exclaimed when he returned from the bathroom.

" I can see better from here. It's hard to see from that chair. Try and see," I explained.

"Yeah," he said. "Can I use your laptop?" he asked, referring to the computer on the bedroom table.

"Go ahead," I confirmed. With a guest account, both kids could use the computer if they wanted.

I sat down next to Jan, who was busy playing.

"Damn, these graphics are great! Not much different from the real thing!" He marveled. In the rush of the game, his knee often touched mine, and I was happy to let him. Eventually, I pressed my knees so hard against his that they stayed together all the time. Jan looked at me and smiled whenever the situation in the game allowed it.

"So you're in the same grade?" I asked, never having seen the boy before.

"Yep," he replied curtly.

I couldn't really get the conversation going. I was beginning to be interested in the boy as more than just my son's friend.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked as if testing the ice with a stick.

"Noup," he replied as briefly as before.

"Well, there's always time."

"Well, I don't know."

"Okay. I think I understand," I said.

"Really?" Jan asked, smiling again.

"I think so," I said, smiling myself.

"Okay, is that a bad thing?"

"Not at all, not at all."

As Jan continued to play, I wondered if we had flirted with each other. It felt a little unexpected, after all I am a few decades older than the boy and his friend's father.

"Okay, let's go. I have my English test tomorrow; I have to study a bit," my son called from the living room door.

"Oh shit," Jan said. Just when it was getting fun.

I followed Jan into the hallway, pretending to accidentally touch his wrist. He looked at me with a confused look on his face. The boys changed into their outdoor clothes.

"Bye now. And hey, Jan, it was nice to meet you." I said as I closed the door.

"You too," he replied.

What a lovely and exciting case this Jan was, I thought as I sat back in front of the TV. I wasn't really watching anything, I was lost in thought. And quite cute, I thought. And definitely gay. The situation was so arousing that I decided to watch some porn on the Internet and masturbate blissfully. After a while, the doorbell rang, and I wondered who could be there; it was ten o'clock. I went to open the door.

"Hello again." Behind the door, a boy smiled, who had just made me think.

"Oh, Jan. What brings you here?"

"Well. I think my earbuds fell out of my pocket while I was sitting on the couch. Can you take a look?"

"Come on in. See for yourself."

Jan took off his shoes and walked into the living room. He lifted the couch cushions but couldn't find what he was looking for.

"Oh, hell, they're not here either." It was starting to smell like an excuse.

Out in the hallway, Jan glanced into the bedroom. The laptop was open and the website I'd visited was up, leaving nothing to guess; the headline read HOT GAY PORN in big letters. Below that were a large number of icons for porn movies. The boy stared wide-eyed at the laptop.

Busted. I thought there was no more room for explanation. My first thought was that Jan was going to tell my son.

"Oh! Do you watch that stuff?" The boy asked.

"Well. Every now and then, yes." What else could I say?

"Cool!"

"Oh, is that right?"

"Yeah, I like to watch that too."

We looked at each other in silence. Somewhere in the house, the sound of a water pipe when someone was in the shower was heard. Otherwise, it was quiet.

"You didn't lose your headphones, did you?" I asked as if to prove a point.

"Well, no," Jan patted the front pocket of his jeans. They seem safe. I had a hunch when we had that eye game and stuff."

"Heh, a pretty good hunch. I liked watching you, I mean, I still do."

"I guess I liked watching you too."

I took a few steps forward and stopped in front of the boy. Our noses touched, and I felt his breath on my wet lips. He was breathing harder than usual, and so was I. There was an erotic tension in the air, waiting, demanding to be released. I put my hand on his neck and pulled myself towards him. Just before our lips met, he moistened his lips. The boy's jacket fell to the floor with a faint rustle.

We shared exploratory kisses at first, and gradually the kissing became more passionate until our tongues played wildly with each other. Loud smacking sounds echoed off the hallway wall as we sucked on each other. Our hands explored each other's bodies. I felt Jan squeeze my bottom. I pushed my hand under his shirt and felt the smooth, hairless skin. The boy was slender, his ribs felt against my fingers, and there wasn't much softness or flesh under his chest.

Jan raised his hand to the ceiling, signaling for me to remove his shirt. I did so, taking off my own at the same time. Our naked torsos touched, and I felt his warmth against mine. My hairy chest pressed closer to the boy's body.

I lowered myself a little. I licked his neck and then his chest. The pink nipples hardened from the licking and sucking I gave them. After a few moments, I was on my knees before him. I grabbed the buckle of his belt and unbuckled it. The metal buckle clanked as it hit the boy's thigh. Levis, I realized as I began to undo the button, not the zipper. One by one, I undid the button on the fly of his pants.

I pulled the jeans down, and they stopped mid-thigh, and that was enough. The boy was wearing tight, skintight Nike boxer shorts. They couldn't hide the erection that bulged invitingly under the thin fabric. The knob of the cock pointed to two o'clock, and a small wet spot of pre-cum had formed at the tip.

I pushed the boxers down and the boy's cock popped out. I was surprised at how big it was. I had expected something... a bit more conventional, but his dick measured up to twenty centimeters. And to complete my admiration for the object of my affection, it was also quite thick. An ass ripper. That would be a good word to describe it.

I grabbed the thick shaft and squeezed it. Hard and soft at the same time, as a stiff cock always is. I pulled back the foreskin to reveal a wet knob with a hole dripping with bright mucus, the boy was in an absolute frenzy. I touched the slimy glans with my tongue. The sticky fluid tasted a little salty, nothing really.

I grabbed the root of his dick and had a magnificent boner in front of my face waiting to be treated. I patted it a few times on my cheek and licked along the shaft almost to the tip. Jan moaned with pleasure, and his hips shook gently. I took the thing in my mouth and started sucking hard, moving my mouth back and forth while playing with my tongue. His testicles had retracted into a small tight ball. I took them in the palm of my hand and stroked them gently.

I continued to suck and squeeze his bare ass cheeks. I pushed my finger between his ass cheeks and found his ass hole, and pressed my index finger against it. I felt him respond to my touch. I spit the cock out of my mouth and asked:

" Shall we go into the bedroom?"

"Well fuck, sure."

On the way to my wide double bed, Jan kicked off his jeans, leaving only his socks on. I looked at the firm ass that responded to my steps with elasticity. I also threw my own clothes along the dizzying smell of the hallway on my way to the bedroom.

Jan was lying on the bed with his hands behind his neck, uninhibited, naked and horny. His body was hairless, boyish, not yet masculine. His lower body was carefully shaved. Fortunately, I had done the same a few days earlier.

I sat with my legs spread on the boy's thighs and moved up a little from there. I pulled his cock against mine and began to wank. Mine was a little smaller compared to this magnificent piece of wood, but I didn't mind. Our foreskins moved up and down in unison, mixing our glistening juices.

"This is what I wanted when I saw you. I don't think Brett has any idea what I'm doing with his daddy," Jan said with a grin, referring to my son.

"Do you want to fuck?" I asked.

"Fuck, of course!" Jan replied eagerly.

I leaned over the drawer of the nightstand and asked, "Do you want me bare?"

"If you like, then...".

"Well, in that case, no rubber, but this." I took a tube of Mister B lube with a little anesthetic from the drawer, thinking that Jan's log might be challenging to handle at first. I carefully lubricated the boy's cock from root to tip and then my ass. I wiped my fingers on the sheets and threw the tube on the bed. I crawled a little closer to the boy, who grabbed his cock and pressed it against my hole.

I guided my hand to the right spot and slowly lowered myself. My ass didn't want to accept the big pile at first, and it's always like that with smaller ones, so I just let it go. I moved back a few centimeters and sat down a little lower again. Jan had put his hands on my shoulders and was staring into his cleavage while my ass was gasping for his manhood.

I began to fuck the boy's member slowly and pleasurably. His cock tickled the G-spot nicely, and since I was in control, I was able to regulate the pleasure. I leaned down, and we kissed lewdly. Jan started to move his hips and increased the pace. I responded to the thrusts with my ass, and soon we found a common pace. The big cock inside me felt good, I wanted to scream with pleasure.

Jan pushed his hand between our bellies and grabbed my cock, which was about to burst. The bed creaked and heavy sighs filled the room. Our bodies were soaking wet with sweat, and I thought sex couldn't get any better than this. For a man in his fifties, a high school boy was a pretty rare catch, and he was undoubtedly a more magnificent catch than any woman I'd ever fucked.

Jan grabbed my buttocks with both hands and motioned for me to speed up. I took the hint and let go. I fucked furiously with my ass on the young cock, which began to swell even more until, with a familiar feeling, his first load of thick cum flew deep into me. The boy howled and writhed beneath me. He pressed himself tighter against me and let his seed fly into me.

His cock pumped and pumped. Mouth open and eyes closed, he let out a huge moan. The head of the bed had been banging loudly on the wall for a while, and the neighbor was getting fed up; I could hear the banging on the wall, demanding silence. Finally, Jan calmed down, and I crawled on top of him, sweating. I pressed my forehead against his, and we panted like sprinters at the finish line.

"Amazing!" Jan sighed in a husky voice. "You must have one too, right?"

"Yep," I said. "Will you let me fuck your ass?"

"Of course. How do you want to take me?"

"Be right there," I said. I piled the pillows under his ass so that the delicious rosebud was like a tray in front of me. Jan crossed his legs over his chest. I cupped the tube of lube in my hand, but before I lubricated it, I gave a few wet kisses to the ass I was about to take. His ass was wholly hairless and nicely pink. I licked a few times and stuck my tongue in. Well, it didn't go in, of course, but the boy seemed to like it, so I continued for a while.

I slid my cock and pushed my slippery fingers into the boy's hole. I was in a frenzy of excitement, I don't know when, if ever, I've been so aroused. I pushed my glans into his hole and waited a moment for him to get used to it.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

"Yes, quite a few times. And I think we have common acquaintances who've done it to me." Jan said with a hint of mischief in his voice.

" Do you mean that?"

"Okay, I shouldn't have blurted that out. Don't tell Brett."

"Oh no, of course not." I didn't stay to think about the fact that my cock was now in the ass where my own son's cock had been several times before.

I slowly but surely inserted myself. I felt my loins pressed against the boy's buttocks, I had arrived. I began to fuck the boy steadily along the thrusts, enjoying every inch the asshole gave me. I pulled the cock out of his ass, head against the hole, and pushed it back in. I did this many times and each plunge into the hot hole was a little death.

Jan wrapped his arms around my neck and whispered dirty words into my ear. Little by little, I began to push harder and harder. I reached up and grabbed the boy's knees. I wanted to see my rock-hard cock rowing inside the boy. As I fucked harder and harder, the bed began to hit the wall again.

"Ahhhh, ooohhh, ooohhh," I moaned and howled loudly. I didn't care about anything; my cock was having a party, and that was all that mattered.

"Yeah, fuck me!" Fuck my brains out!" Jan screamed and howled. He had grabbed his and was jerking off violently to his magnificent cock.

The sight was simply too much. I felt shock waves begin to roll from the farthest points of my body towards the center; my cock. Then there was an explosion. I shot my load into the boy with such pressure that he couldn't help but notice it. My cock pounded my fluids with powerful bursts into Jan's darkness. The orgasm felt all the way to the back of my head. I could see stars, and I was sure I was going to be knocked unconscious at any moment.

I became aware of a terrible noise caused by the two of us. I was screaming in pleasure, and Jan was screaming too. He had come at the same time and the cum was flying down his boyish chest and up to his face. The bed creaked, and the neighbor was banging on the wall; I heard some mischievous yelling from there.

All good things must come to an end, like that orgasm. We lay on top of each other, sweating. I could feel Jan's racing pulse and ragged breathing.

"'This isn't fucking real. How can fucking be this good!" I said. Jan leaned into me and placed a kiss on my mouth.

"There's plenty more like this. I mean, if you want, I'm in no hurry." Oh my God, what a night ahead, I thought.

Then the doorbell rang. I looked at the clock; it was half past eleven. I put on my underwear and went to answer the door anyway, I knew which way the wind was blowing. I opened the door, behind which stood my neighbor Jordan.

"Could you fuck her a little more quietly? I've got to get up at five for work. I must admit I'm a bit jealous; you've got a lovely lady there, but still." Jordan peered through the door into the hallway. There were trousers, shirts and underwear lying on the floor.

"Yeah, we'll try. I think this is just the start, but if we move to the living room, it's okay." I looked at Jordan, who was peering behind my back and turned to look. Jan was peeking out the bedroom doorway, bare-chested.

Jordan stood with his mouth open and watched the boy.

"I see. Well, there you go," he said, confused. "Good night." I pulled the door shut and swung the mattress into the living room. I dimmed the lights and took Jan into my arms. I've never fucked so hard in my life, I can tell you that.