Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Gran has a couple of properties that she still rents out, but the return on them is not as great nowadays as she has to have a management company look after them, and they take a percentage of the earnings.

'We are proposing that we sell those two properties, as well as her house and this house, and put the proceeds into buying one property.'

Before the children could interrupt, she continued.

'Birchwood House is up for sale; it has five bedrooms as well as a granny flat and has been on the market for quite a while. I have spoken to the estate agent and he estimates that we would raise more than enough to be able to afford it.'

Jordon and Sally sat stunned, the thought of moving away had been the worst suggestion they could think of, but they both knew of "Birchwood House". It was on the edge of the town, literally about one and a half miles from where they presently lived. It was a big old rambling house, set in its massive grounds right on the edge of the countryside.

'If you'd like to, we can go and look around it this afternoon,' their mother finished. 'The owners have already moved out and are looking for a quick sale.' She was nearly killed in the stampede as both Sally and Jordon jumped up, wanting to go straight away.

The house was owned by the Douglas family. Jordon vaguely remembered the kids, but they had been quite a lot of years older than he was and had finished senior school just as he was starting. It appeared that they were married with their own families now, and their parents, Tom and Jean Douglas had felt like they were rattling around in the big house now that everyone had gone, and they were both getting on.

They had bought a large bungalow on the other side of town and were now hoping to sell the house, unfortunately, the asking price was out of most people's range and meant that it had been on the market for quite a while.

That afternoon they bundled into the car with their mother as she drove to the estate agents to pick up the keys, and then out to the "Big House" as they decided to call it. As they rolled up the driveway, Jordon wondered if the interior was as old fashioned and rambling as the exterior. He was pleasantly surprised to find, once they entered the property, that it had been thoroughly modernised over the years. Other than some decorating, the inside felt and looked no different than their present house, only larger and with a lot more space.

Sally and Jordon were both impatient, expecting that things would happen within a short period. Lucille had spoken with her mother and had decided that of the two properties she had suddenly inherited; the townhouse was the one that she was least likely ever to use.

She had no desire to live in the city with it hustle and bustle and so decided that she would put it on the market. It was in an affluent area and was snapped up nearly immediately, fetching fifty thousand over the initial valuation price. The sale would put enough money in the bank to buy 'Birchwood House' outright, and the coffers would then be replenished as she sold her own home, and her mother sold her property. Lucille's mother, Dorothy, also had another two properties that she had decided to dispose of. But because they presently had tenants in, she would have to give them at least six months' notice or the option to buy the houses.

Summer was over with and they were heading towards Christmas by the time the deal was done on their new home. It was November when their current house went on the market and they expected that this would be the last Christmas in the home they had grown up in.

The sale went through in February the following year and Lucille was planning for all the furniture and belongings to be removed and transported. Their gran's house was also on the market, there had been several viewings but nothing definite offer wise had yet been received. Their mother had decided that once they had settled in and got things straight, she would move their grandmother over into her new flat. She was having it spruced up and redecorated ready for her arrival.

Both Jordon and Sally had picked their rooms on that first visit; they were at the front of the house overlooking the driveway and the town off in the distance. At the rear of the house was a large master bedroom with en-suite which overlooked the gardens and the fields beyond. Their mother was going to take this room because it also overlooked the granny flat and her mother. By the time Dorothy had moved into her flat, it was already the middle of summer and both Jordon and Sally were on their summer breaks from their respective colleges.

The next term would be Jordon's last, he had taken a course in computer technology, something he had always had an affinity with and hoped to get a job with one of the many companies in the city in their IT departments. Sally was at another college doing a business course, she wanted eventually to go into retail, her dream job was to be a buyer for one of the big clothing outlets and travel abroad.

The last twelve months had been a bit of a nightmare for Jordon, who had realised that having a girlfriend was simple compared to trying to find time to spend with his mother and satisfy his sister's demands. He had lost count of the number of times that they had all come so close to being caught. The summer had made it easy to disappear into the fields and have time alone whilst they made love. Winter, however, put a stop to that and trying to get either of them on their own for any length of time became a juggling act.

There had been times when both Lucille and Sally had snuck into his room late at night, they thought that they were the only one doing that, but Jordon had visions of one of them walking in whilst he was already in bed with the other.

The granny flat was perfect for Dorothy. The lounge had views across the gardens with double doors leading onto a small patio where she could sit out in the sun. There was a small kitchen if she needed it, but she tended to have her meals with the rest of them. Coupled with a toilet and bathroom and a spacious bedroom, it meant that she could have her privacy if she wanted but could also join the family in the main house.

Jordon had explored the fields the moment they had moved in. They could still get to their old haunts, it was just a slightly longer walk, but he also found new areas, many of them well hidden. The other thing that he had come across was what appeared to be an old wartime bunker which sat within the boundary of their land, looking out across the fields. The door was on their garden side and was made of steel and although he had pulled at it, he found it solidly locked. He made a mental note to ask his mother about a key, wondering if it was theirs to use.

He visited frequently the areas he had selected, noting each time if there ever seemed to be many people about, happy that where he had chosen appeared secluded and he had yet to see another soul.

It was on one of these trips that he suddenly remembered about the bunker, returning home to see if they had a key. His mother pointed him towards a drawer where there was a tub of keys which they had yet to find a use for. Taking the box, he crossed the gardens and back into the tree line as he circled round to the bunker.

It was the fifth key he tried, excited as it turned full circle in the lock. He expected the door to be heavy and rusted shut, but to his surprise, it opened easily without a sound. It seemed someone had taken good care of the building, oiling and greasing the lock and hinges. Inside was quite small but had been fitted out with a large camp-bed, stove and armchair. The slits which would have previously been left open for lookouts or guns had been glazed. Looking out of one slit, he was amazed that he appeared to be quite close to the ground. Going outside, he circled the building, noticing that it was built into a small bank so that the fields were on a slightly higher level.

He walked forward several feet and climbed over the fence, from the field it was very hard to spot even when he knew where to look, what did show above ground level had been disguised, possibly by the previous owner, with rocks and shrubs.

The glass in the openings looked to be tinted, making it impossible to see inside when the door was shut. He returned over the fence, going back inside. The walls had been painted a dark grey and were covered by posters depicting different types of birds, perhaps old Mr Douglas had done it as a hobby.

The floor was covered in a thick carpet making the small space quite cosy, he imagined with the small stove lit, it would be quite warm in there. Returning home, he plundered the cupboards for old sheets and blankets, taking them back and making the bed up. He was puzzled as to where the smoke from the stove vented and went outside to investigate. It was hard to spot, but someone had ingeniously run the chimney up the rear of a tree so that the top came out far up in the canopy. Satisfied with his find, he returned home and the next day invited his mother to come and see his discovery.

Sally was out with Melissa and his mother had just checked with his grandmother when he approached her.

'I know it's been difficult to find time alone with you, but I may have just found a solution to our problem.'

Taking her hand, he led her out into the garden, momentarily releasing it, aware that his grandmother could see them cross the lawn. He pointed out different aspects and chatted idly just in case she was watching.

As they disappeared into the treeline his mother asked what he was waffling on about. He took her hand again as he led her towards the bunker, producing the key as they reached the door and unlocked it.

Lucille stepped inside, surprised at what she found.

'I know it's not very big, but I thought that when the weather was bad, or we wanted some time alone, we could come here,' he explained.

She sat on the edge of the made-up bed, finding it quite comfortable, now understanding what he had in mind. She nodded enthusiastically, the thought of fucking in here where there was little chance of getting caught appealed to her. She knew it appealed to Jordon as she heard the soft click of the lock and he pulled her to her feet and slowly turned her around.

He kissed her gently, his hands moving up from her waist towards her breasts when they both heard voices. They stood stock-still for a moment as the voices drew closer, Jordon moving to one of the slits and looking out, certain that whoever was approaching would not see him.

A man and woman came into view, crossing the field at an angle as they chatted to each other, they seemed to be coming directly towards them and his natural reaction at first was to duck down so as not to be seen. The couple stopped about fifteen feet away and he saw the man lay out a blanket.

He motioned his mother to come and take a look, she seemed reticent at first, scared of being seen, but as she came to stand next to her son, she peered out and whispered in his ear.

'That's Sylvia Masters, she lives a couple of streets over from where we did, I don't know who the man is, but he is not her husband.'

It was hard to hear what the couple said as they spoke very quietly now, Jordon and his mother only catching the odd word. He reminded himself to check at some point and see if people inside the bunker could be heard outside. They felt voyeuristic as they observed the couple who were unaware that they were being watched. At first, they just spoke to each other, but then the woman leaned over and kissed the man.

As they watched, they saw his hand come up and fondle her breast, while they could not hear properly; they could tell that she enjoyed his touch. Jordon's cock was already getting hard, he had been about to do the same to his mother before they were interrupted.

Outside, the woman's hand was briskly rubbing at the chap's cock before she unbuttoned his pants and he pushed them down his hips for her. They could see his hard shaft as she ran her hand up and down its length tossing him off.

Jordon was mesmerised, this was like watching a porn film, only this was live and only feet away from them. His mother turned to him; a grin spread across her face.

'Oh my god, what are they doing?' She said in mock horror, doing her best not to giggle.

'I think she would be a lot happier if she had her hand around your cock.'

This was said as his mother copied what she was watching outside and began stroking Jordon's member.

His hand slid under her top, pushing her bra up and freeing her breasts as she purred in his ear. In response, she unfastened his trousers, forcing them down his hips, so that she could wank him as he played with her. Their attention returned to the couple, the woman's head now bobbing up and down as she had the man's cock in her mouth and was giving him a blowjob.

Jordon wanted to see her naked and he also wanted to fuck, very quietly he eased the armchair nearer to the slits and motioned his mother to remove her knickers. Using sign language, he indicated what he wanted her to do, climbing onto the chair, she placed a foot on either arm before squatting down. It had the effect of opening her up completely and as Jordon stood behind her, she felt his cock against her cunt before he pushed forward, and she felt him slide inside her.

It seemed that the woman had also reached the point where she wanted fucking, the dress she wore appeared to be some sort of wrap-over and Jordon was delighted as she unfastened the ties and opened it wide. She was completely naked beneath and as she straddled her partner; Jordon was given a perfect view as she slid up and down the other man's shaft.

She looked to be a little bit younger than his mother, but of a similar build, she had the same baby-belly and probably carried a little more weight than when she had been younger. Her tits were a reasonable size with quite big hard nipples and Jordon knew straight away that he would not mind fucking her if he was ever offered the chance. What did catch his eye, as he spied between her open legs, was that she had a tattoo of an angel where her pubic hair should be, her cunt currently bald as a coot.

It was as though both couples were synchronised. As the woman slammed herself down onto the man's cock, Jordon would ram his shaft up his mother's cunt. Lucille was doing her best to contain her excitement. The sensation of her son fucking her, whilst she watched another woman getting fucked had her extremely aroused and it was taking a lot of self-control not to climax too soon and to stop herself from crying out.

Jordon watched as the other woman's body moved and bounced with her exertions, the timing was so perfect that it was easy to imagine that he was fucking her and not his mother. Outside, the other woman had grown so vocal that the sound now carried into the bunker, she leant forward, her large breasts swinging backwards and forwards as she impaled herself on the shaft.

She sat upright, breathing heavily and giving Jordon a magnificent view of everything she had to offer. At last, he heard her cry out as she started to climax, his cock throbbing insistently inside his mother's cunt, spat his semen deep inside her, triggering her orgasm

Lucille had not been able to contain herself anymore and had moaned loudly as Jordon filled her cunt and she had climaxed. The couple outside had not seemed to notice, so either the bunker was soundproofed, or they had been too consumed with their satisfaction to hear them. As Jordon and Lucille slumped into the armchair, he was thinking of ways that he could get to know this Sylvia Masters.

'Good god Jordon, is sex with you always like this?' She asked him quietly.

So far it had been anything except normal, fields, graveyards and now spying on another couple. She had to admit to herself though, that it had been exhilarating watching the other people fuck whilst she was getting shagged at the same time.

Thankfully, once they had finished, the couple seemed to want to leave quickly meaning that Lucille and Jordon were not trapped inside the bunker. That was the only downside he realised, being so close, it would have been extremely hard to sneak out without being spotted. Lucille climbed back into her panties before they both walked back through the tree's and out into the garden, his grandmother waving to them as they walked back towards the house.

Five weeks had passed, and he would be back in college in another two. In his mind, he had played out numerous scenarios as to how he could get to meet this Sylvia Masters but was accepting that it was not going to happen. He could hardly approach her and start chatting her up, there was too large an age difference for that to happen. Could he blackmail her he wondered, and then dropped the idea as fast as he had thought of it?

No matter what came to mind, it was preposterous and was never going to happen. He stopped thinking about it and had also stopped going each day to check the bunker, he had hoped she might return but so far, he had not had any luck.

He was in town shopping for a few items, when, as he left the shop, he was knocked flying. One minute he was planning where to take his sister for some extracurricular activities and the next he was sprawled flat on his back, staring up at the sky. Several people leaned over him, one of them being the lady who had broadsided him and knocked him over. He was helped to his feet with everyone asking if he was OK.

'Honestly, I'm fine,' he told them all, 'Nothing to worry about.'

Folk drifted away leaving just him and the lady, she was apologising profusely as he took a proper look at her. 'I'm so sorry, it was an accident, I should have been looking where I was going.'

Jordon interrupted her before she could say anymore, 'Sylvia, it's OK. I'm not hurt, and it was my fault for not concentrating.'

She had stopped abruptly at the use of her name, Jordon was staring, up close she was even prettier than he remembered and the way she dressed accentuated her curves. Sylvia Masters looked incredibly good dressed, almost as good as she looked naked.

'Do I know you?' She asked.

His reply was not meant to have come out, but his mouth had started before his brain had properly processed his comment, 'Not yet, but I live in hope.'

His hand flew to his mouth and he blushed profusely as he realised what he had just said. For a moment she just stared at him, and then her face broke into a beautiful smile.

She started laughing, 'What is this, am I getting chatted up by a toy-boy?'

Now it was Jordon's turn to be apologising profusely.

'Anyway,' she continued, 'How did you know my name?'

He could not stop himself stuttering slightly as he tried to come up with a reason.

'I've seen you around and I asked who you were,' it hadn't come out sounding right as he continued to explain 'I lived on the next street to you, maybe you know my mother, Lucille?'

She was teasing him now, 'Well, I must be doing something right if a young man notices me and wants to know who I am.'

Jordon took a deep breath to steady his nerves, this may the only chance he would ever get, and he was making a complete idiot of himself.

'I'm not doing well, here am I?'

She was laughing again, he loved the sound of it, it was kind of dirty and sexy.

'Perhaps we should start this again,' he said.

'You want me to bump into you again,' she teased, his retort teasing her in return.

'If that's what it takes to get to know you?'

It was his eyes and his smile that got to her, she just knew that what he was doing, was undressing her with that look, the smile on his face showing the pleasure he anticipated.

Quickly she looked him up and down, he was young but quite a lot older than her kids who were seven and nine. He was certainly good looking, but not in a way that afflicts some men; she supposed it was his boyish charm, whatever it was, it was causing a tingle between her legs.

1...34567...15