Guardian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were all changed into our club suits, we headed to the clubhouse where we mingled with the opposition, swapping rugby stories as we consumed a beer or two. Mum joined me and stayed on my arm, and I saw one or two of my teammates doing double takes. I know why they'd think she didn't look the same. She had a never ending smile. All the worry and stress was gone. She was dressing far sexier, showing much more skin, even though it wasn't particularly warm. We both knew we were pushing our luck but, as long as we didn't actually get found out, it was all part of the fun.

I only had one beer before I told them all I was heading home, suggesting I may have to go to the doctor as my rib was really starting to hurt. Once I was sat in the car, I suffered a real shot of pain and Mum was now concerned.

"We should go to the hospital."

"I'll be fine."

"Mark..."

I looked at her. She was only concerned, face matching her tone. I relented, because she only cared, after all. "Okay, we'll go straight there."

I spent a couple of hours at the hospital where, after an x-ray, they could confirm there wasn't a break, not even a crack. They said it was just two large men tackling then landing on me which caused the significant bruising. Therefore, I was told to take it easy while given a small dose of painkillers as they thought I might struggle with sleep for a couple of days.

On the way home, we were driving past a park when Mum suggested I pull into the adjoining car park. I wondered what she wanted, sex not even crossing my mind, as I parked up, looking around to see it was completely deserted. I turned to Mum and she had a look in her eyes I already knew well.

"Seriously?" I asked, unable to hold back my chuckle.

She leaned over. "I want you now. Do you know how hot and wet I got watching you play rugby?" I just nodded as I had a fair idea. "Lower your pants and push your seat back."

I did as she asked as Mum pulled down her panties, handing them to me. Of course, they were already wet. I made her laugh as I put them in my mouth, mentioning how tasty they were. She hiked up her skirt and clambered over to my side of the car. I groaned as I felt my cock slide inside her.

"God, I needed this," she whispered as she started to slowly bounce up and down on my cock.

"You're insatiable lately."

"Are you complaining?"

"Never. Just stating a fact."

She wrapped both arms around me, holding her body close to mine. "I just need my lover, that's all."

I lowered the back part of my seat to make us both a little more comfortable. Mum unbuttoned her shirt, taking that off before she took off her bra, leaving her in just a skirt. She lowered herself down so I could play with her breasts and soon I had a nipple on my mouth. She just gasped as I flicked it with my tongue and perhaps nibbled at it a bit.

"I think we should make this a post-match ritual. Find a place to fuck on the way home from your match."

That sounded like a bloody fine idea to me. Mum was well and truly horny as it wasn't long until she was ready to cum, moving in such a way that she'd rub her clit against me, and I knew my cock was inside her in such a way that it touched all the right areas. As Mum said, my cock was made for her as she constantly commented that it fit her perfectly and made her cum nearly every time.

Once she started to make those sounds I knew meant impending orgasm, I grabbed an arse cheek with one hand and fucked her silly. It was now a race to see who would cum first, a silly thing we did as we'd had enough sex to read each other well. Mum still wasn't the most vocal of lovers, but I didn't mind, she still told me what was good or great, and still made all the sounds I would expect. But I guess she was still a little shy, or she was just getting used to the near constant sex we were having. Once she started to orgasm, and I felt her pussy clamp on my cock, I probably had a half dozen more thrusts myself before I came inside her again.

There was only heavy breathing for the next couple of minutes as we recovered, Mum having collapsed on my chest. Eventually she lifted her head and I could see the light sheen of sweat across her forehead, her cheeks red for the exertion and her lips slightly parted as she panted.

I just caressed her cheek. "You are beautiful, Caroline."

"You're not bad yourself, Mr. Green."

I'd changed my name not long after our first night together. We were now Mr. Green and Ms. Brown, partners, lovers, but also mother and son, not anyone was aware. Our neighbours certainly didn't know. We'd gotten to know a few of them and they thought we were just a regular couple. Some made mention of our obvious age gap, generally only in jest, suggesting it wasn't strange for a young man to end up with a woman as beautiful as my mother.

The divorce had gone through rather quickly. Mum kept the same divorce lawyer and, with all our evidence, we were assured a rather quick case. Applying was easy and the grounds for the divorce were quite simple. Adultery, as evidenced by everything I found. Unreasonable behaviour, including both verbal and physical abuse. Once we paid costs, dipshit didn't even bother responding, considering we made no application for money or assets from him, so we applied for a decree nisi. The six weeks after that were probably the longest of our lives, just waiting for him to fuck up our lives somehow. But there was still nothing, so on the very day we could apply, we sent off the documents for a decree absolute. Every afternoon we arrived home, we checked for the letter that would finally grant her a release. The day it finally did, Mum and I celebrated.

I took her out for dinner, drinks and a dance, unable to wipe the smile off our faces. Then we headed home and made love until the dawn.

Back to the present day, Mum was still on my lap, her arms wrapped around me and her head on my chest. I really didn't feel like moving whenever she was laying on top of me and my cock was inside her. She loved it too. She would sometimes climb on top of me in the morning, knowing I would have morning wood, and she would just slide herself down then lean forward and make out with me, barely moving otherwise. She just liked to be filled, or that was her excuse anyway.

Mum finally stirred and sat up. I just held her by the waist and looked her up and down. "What?" she asked.

"Just looking."

She still blushed whenever I did. Her self-confidence was slowly but surely coming back. I had no real idea what she was like as a younger woman but, considering how she'd been treated for nearly two decades, it was little wonder she was still shy sometimes. I just ran a hand down the centre of her chest and stomach and back before running it around her back and dragging her down for a hug, feeling her breasts against my chest.

"I'm so lucky," she whispered in my ear.

"If you're lucky, then I wonder what I am?"

"You're mine."

I chuckled. "Now and forever."

"Are you hungry?"

"Starving. Want to go out for dinner?"

"I think we probably need a shower first. Unless you want to go out smelling of sex."

"While I find the idea funny, I wouldn't mind a change of clothes."

We checked outside the car and, finding we were still very much alone, we got out and got dressed, Mum giggling away as she did so. I drove the rest of the way home, Mum suggesting we should head to the same park tomorrow for a picnic. I thought that was a great idea, particularly as the weather was supposed to be good.

Back at the apartment, we headed straight for a shower, and unsurprisingly Mum invited me to join her. She took great delight in washing me down, claiming I was still dirty after rugby. While I would never say Mum would lie to me, she did spend a lot of time washing my chest and back before practically massaging my legs. Surprisingly, she barely touched my groin, gently cleaning it but giving it nowhere as much attention. She must have noticed my face as she simply looked up at me and said, "Later." Then she added "My turn."

I can say right now; I was merciless in my teasing. Oh, she was washed properly alright, there wouldn't have been a spec of dirt on her entire body. But I had her practically begging for release as I otherwise massaged her entire body. As you've likely already gathered, I do a lot of reading, not always about sex, but if I think of something I think she would like, I'll research and then put it into practice.

It got to the point where I had her backed against the wall, my tongue in her mouth, before she broke away and begged me to do something. Lick her hard nipples. Finger her pussy. Or simply fuck her. I smiled at her as I turned off the water. "Okay, I think we should get dressed and go out for dinner."

I grabbed a towel and started to wipe myself down as I offered a towel to Mum. She looked incredibly unhappy as she grabbed the towel but just stood there, so I took if off her and dried her, kissing her at the same time.

"This is mean," she grumbled.

"It'll be worth it later, won't it?"

She appeared thoughtful, then smiled. "I guess I won't last very long," she stated with a giggle, "But I'm going to be turned on all through dinner."

"How do you think I feel most of the time I'm around you?" I stopped drying her hair as she looked at me with wide eyes. "Come on, Caroline, I have to stop myself leaping on you all the time, otherwise we'd never get anything done."

Her cheeks started to glow red. "I guess I realise but hearing you say it..."

"I'm a 20-year-old in a relationship with a beautiful 40-year-old woman, who I love and desire almost more than life itself. I'm pretty much a walking erection at the moment."

She looked down for a moment before meeting my eyes again. "Speaking of which..."

I chuckled. "Exactly. We're both going to suffer through dinner."

Somehow, we both managed to get dressed and head out the door without leaping on each other. We only headed to a local restaurant that served the usual food we wanted. We ended up just having burgers and fries with a beer on the side. Mum then said she wanted a sundae, so we ended up sharing one of those too, taking great pleasure in feeding each other. Of course, she made all manner of appreciative noises and sucked on the spoon in such a fashion that it was only fabulous self-control on my part that didn't end up with her lying back on our table, panties to the side as I buried my cock inside her. Those thoughts certainly passed through my mind, causing me to smirk, and Mum just smiled at me, knowing exactly what I thinking.

Thankfully it was only a short drive back to the apartment, as Mum was very touchy-feely as I was driving home, her hand eventually resting on my crotch, where she would have felt my half-erect cock through my trousers. Once she started to rub it, I had to tell her to stop, advising her it was very distracting while I was trying to drive. She then took off her panties and jammed them in my mouth. I don't have a panty fetish, if you're wondering, I just appreciated the fact Mum wore nice ones, and they were usually wet by the time I got to them. Once again, those in my mouth were very wet.

"How do you think I feel?" she groaned.

We fucked for five minutes at most after walking in the front door. We didn't make it to the bedroom. We barely made the living room. We hadn't christened the couch, so Mum practically dragged me there while undressing. She sat me down, climbed on and rode herself to one hell of a climax. I couldn't help but chuckle once we were both done. All she did was lightly slap my shoulder.

"I wanted that before we went out!"

"But was it worth the wait?"

She smiled and kissed me. "It's always worth it." Then she looked down. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to keep this inside me as I snuggle into you. Do you have a problem with that?"

"None at all. You make yourself comfortable, Caroline." Then I smirked. "Can I watch a little TV?"

"No more sex for now. I just want your cock inside me. So don't mind me. Though I may want to talk a bit later," she mumbled.

She was falling asleep no more than ten minutes later, so I didn't even bother switching on the TV. Instead, I carried her to bed, as she was awake enough to wrap her legs around me, before I lay down on the bed and she just slept on my chest. It was so adorable I was tempted to take a photo. Next morning, she was still in place, though my cock had fallen out overnight. As it was hard once again due to the ever reliable morning wood, all she did was shuffle so she could re-insert it, then went back to sleep.

"Hang on..." I started.

She just shushed me. "Still sleeping," she whispered. I guess I couldn't really complain, so I just wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. "Love you," she said quietly.

"I love you too."

Of course, I couldn't sleep with a raging hard-on that rested inside my mother's nice, warm pussy. I think I lasted another five to ten minutes at most before I whispered, "I really need to fuck you."

"Go for it," she mumbled, still half asleep. Since I was given permission, I just slowly started to thrust, knowing it wouldn't take long for her to be involved. After a minute, she was already moaning and moving her body in a way that suggested her excitement was climbing. After another minute, she moved her head so she could look at me. "Well, this is a fine way to be woken up," with a cheeky grin on her face.

I was surprised when she climbed off me, but then she lay next to me and lifted her legs up, holding them apart so they were out of my way but bending them. I loved it when she did that as it completely exposed her pussy, glistening in the morning light, and I knew I'd fuck her even deeper. I then grabbed a pillow and placed it under her butt and she smiled, knowing exactly what was going to happen, kissing her as I entered her again.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned.

"Good?"

"Uh-huh. Too good."

I fucked her hard. I'll admit I couldn't get enough of her pussy, whether it was mouth, fingers or cock. And I know she felt the same way about me. Every weekend, if we stayed at home, we barely left the bedroom at times. Mum was probably making up for years of being ignored. I just loved being with a woman who loved sex as much as myself. The fact she was my Mum and my lover just made it even better. I was soon pounding her hard, not something I always did, but she was loving it this morning, moving one hand to my arse and almost urging me on.

"I want to cum on you," I stated once I knew I was close.

"Of course, baby. I love watching you shoot."

It wasn't something we did too often, as quite frankly, I preferred finishing inside her, as did she. But sometimes she'd take a load on her tits or in her mouth, and we were going to shower soon anyway. Mum was soon near screaming as I sped up, feeling the urge to cum getting closer and closer, before I pulled out and shot. The first went all the way to her face. Mum, being as good as she is, opened her mouth and most of it went in. The second shot followed the first, though the rest ended up on her chest and stomach. I simply held myself up, feeling absolutely covered in sweat.

"10 points, sweetie," Mum stated, as she wiped her face of cum, putting it in her mouth.

"Shouldn't that be 20?"

She smirked. "It didn't all go in. It's better if you just put your cock in my mouth."

I cracked up in laughter. "I'll remember that next time."

"I'm going to need a shower. I assume you'll be joining me?" I gave her a look, suggesting that was a stupid question. "Good. Because I need an orgasm and I think you need to finish me off."

"Fingers or mouth?"

"I think you should be on your knees as you eat my pussy."

I felt my cock twitch. "Naughty," I stated, raising an eyebrow, "I love it."

Did I end up on my knees in the shower? Of course I bloody did! Did Mum have one hell of an orgasm? It was so good that it was only my neck muscles that kept her standing, her legs practically giving out as I ate her to at least a pair of orgasms. Once I was done, she ended up her knees in front of me, kissing me hard before just hugging me tightly. I had learned over time that Mum could sometimes get a little emotional after orgasm. I'm not sure if it was a natural thing, but she said it did have a lot to do with the fact I always tried to make her feel special, just like I told her I would, whether it was something simple as holding her hand, or perhaps taking her out for dinner or enjoying mind blowing sex together.

"I'm being silly," she eventually stated.

"Never apologise for wanting to have a good cry. And I'm always here for cuddles." I added as a whisper, "I like cuddles. Don't tell anyone else that."

She looked at me with another smile, laughing at the same time. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Ditto." I cupped her cheek as always. "But you're my girl."

She giggled again. "You make me feel like I'm half my age when you look at me and tell me things like that. No wonder I'm always giddy. All the girls at work want to meet the man who put this constant smile on my face."

"Still want to go out for that picnic?"

A radiant smile appeared. "That would be lovely."

We spent the rest of the morning preparing to go out. I popped out to a local store to grab things we didn't have in the house, and it wasn't long until we had enough food prepared to feed us all day. We made sure to take a blanket with us as we packed everything into my car before thinking of where we should go. I checked my phone and sat nav for options and we chose a nature reserve outside the city limits.

It was a beautiful sunny day and the roads were quiet the closer we approached the reserve. There were only a few cars in the carpark so we were hopeful we would be able to find a peaceful spot. I checked the map and found a path that would eventually lead to a lake. We wandered hand in hand, enjoying the warmth of the sun and the light breeze. Mum was dressed only a light summer dress, thin straps at her shoulders and barely as far down as her knees. She certainly wore far different clothing with me than when she was with... him.

We wandered past one or two couples and families, most of those staying near the playground. We kept walking until we were sure it was only us, skirting the lake until Mum pointed out a spot that would perhaps give us a bit of privacy. I laid the blanket down first before we sat down, Mum immediately sitting between my legs and leaning back as we stared out over the lake. I just wrapped my arms around her.

"Safe," she said quietly.

"At least we have some privacy. Fancy a dip later?"

She glanced backwards. "Good thing I brought my bikini."

I could help raised my eyebrows. "Bikini?"

"Of course. My lover thinks I'm beautiful. I have the body for it, don't I?"

"Hell yes. I'm just... surprised."

She leaned back and kissed my cheek. "I'm wearing it for you too. I'm hoping you'll get excited."

I chuckled. "That's a guarantee. I'm already thinking about it."

As the day grew warmer, we applied a little cream to exposed skin once Mum took off her dress and lay back in her bikini. A simple black one but I had to control myself as my eyes gazed over her. I was rather liberal as I applied the cream, spending plenty of time massaging it into her skin. All she did was laugh, knowing exactly what I was up to.

We eventually lay back together, Mum snuggling into me as we lay in mostly silence, though we'd share the occasional word. We were simply relaxing for now. Lunch was a simple affair of salad and cold meats, crackers and cheese, a little fruit as well plus we'd also put a bottle of wine in the basket. I tried to be romantic by feeding Mum, though we both descended into giggles.

1...345678