Guardian Program Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then in a blink, she slapped him as hard as she could.

He stumbled backward with shock on his face, but she pursued him. "Just because my body reacted to what you did, doesn't mean you had the right to do it.

You took something from me that you can't give back! She slapped him hard a second time. You raped me, Bill! I told you I didn't want to have sex with you!" She slapped him hard a third time.

Bill stood his ground on the third slap and took it, meeting Toni's eyes. "You're right. I'm sorry Toni. Truly sorry. I've wanted you since the day I met you, and when the situation ... I'm sorry, that's not an excuse. I know I can't make it right but ... Tell me what you want, and I'll do it ... Anything."

"If I had time, I'd say to start by letting me tie your nuts to the boat and drag you around the lake a few dozen times, but I think that I'll simply tell Robert. Let him make you wish I had."

"Um, Toni ... I said I was sorry. I mean ... He ... He would kill me, Toni."

"You should have thought about that before you raped me, Bill!"

"Look, you said you thought it was a great fuck, so how about you give me a chance to tell him what I did. If I tell him, he might only kill me a little. And I won't even say you liked it. Please, Toni, we've been friends for a long time, you have to give me a chance. Please."

"I don't have to do anything, Bill."

"Please." He dropped to his knees in supplication. "I'll tell him the next time we play cards, that way you can be there and see that I don't mention that you liked it. You'll also know that I admitted it to Debra."

"You're going to admit to Robert, that you raped me, in front of Debra? He may not have to lay a hand on you."

"So you'll let me tell him?"

"I'll let you give him the details of what happened but I'm going to tell him something did. I don't keep secrets from him."

"I guess that's more than fair. Thank you." He paused then continued. "Toni, I really am sorry, but I have to say ... and I know I shouldn't right now, but you are one of the sexiest women I have ever seen, and I'm just a guy, and I can honestly say that almost any of us would have taken advantage in some way. I mean, damn... you're hot!"

Toni gaped at him. The sheer audacity! Then she realized he was naked on his knees in front of her, and suddenly remembered that she was naked too. She quickly spun on her heels to hide her blush and walked away.

"Fix the sink and get out!" she called over her shoulder, then went upstairs to clean up and get ready for the trip to the dealership.

She knew she was in serious trouble when instead of being concerned with the auction, she found herself pondering her newly discovered ability to have rectal orgasms.

End of chapter 16, I hope you enjoyed it and all of my work.

Please remember to vote, follow, and favorite.

12