All Comments on 'Guardian Program Ch. 16'

by RCPeterGabriel

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Tale_HunterTale_Hunterabout 1 month ago

Maybe there should be a warning at the start of this chapter just because of the rape element. I know you have it in the title, but those who just follow on May ignore that. Personally I don't care but some people get 'triggered' by such things and could report you.

Still loving the series

RCPeterGabrielRCPeterGabrielabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback Tale_Hunter,

There is an entire category of stories called "Non-Consent/Reluctance". If my chapter triggered someone to report me and the admins had a problem with it, the whole category would need to go away.

I hope the character-building and plot advancement haven't put you off the story. I'm sure some of the upcoming material may annoy certain readers. Unfortunately, bad things happen in life and my stories include the bad with the good.

I sincerely hope you enjoy the rest of the story and all of my work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCPeterGabriel@RCPeterGabriel
Hello reader! I pride myself on writing all of my own stories. I also enjoy creating stories that differ from the usual tropes. And while I am not an expert in all subjects, I try to research each story's details so that I at least have a working knowledge of the topic. I att...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES