Guarding Bonnie on 18th Birthday Ch. 01

Story Info
Bonnie plays a prank on her Auntie on her 18th birthday.
2.1k words
3.98
11.3k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie was fed up with school and her roommates. She needed a break. She was falling behind in class and missing assignments. Her roommates accused her of theft, when they, in fact, were taking stuff from her. She felt like shit and on top of that, it was her 18th birthday. Her birthday was on a Wednesday this year, but the official family celebration was happening that weekend. She did not to to spend the actual day with her terrible roommates. She was homesick and wanted to be back with her parents, but they lived hundreds of miles away and wouldn't be visiting her until the weekend.

Fortunately for Bonnie, her favorite aunt who was more like a big sister to her, was just a 20 minute Uber ride away. When she needed a break from other people, she would pack her computer, schoolwork and dirty laundry and hang out with her Aunt Dee Dee.

Unfortunately for Bonnie, she picked a very bad day to drop in unannounced. Her auntie had urgent shopping errands to run and so she was annoyed that Bonnie showed up before her birthday weekend. Dee Dee saw how disappointed Bonnie was, however, so she relented and let Bonnie go shopping with her.

Bonnie was surprised, though, that her aunt did not get "ready for the 'gram" before going out. She typically spent a good hour changing clothes to find the right look, then artistically applying foundation, blush, lipstick, eye shadow and liner and making her face perfect. The final touches were picking the right accessories - jewelry, a purse from her large collection and just the right shoes. But today, she was going out in a baggy sweat suit with all of her hair tied up under a big blue baseball cap, a fanny pack around her waist and worn-out running shoes. She looked more like a grandma than an Instagrammer..

Bonnie herself was dressed in mid-rise white capri flare pants, with a sheer white crepe pocket shirt that showed her white lace bralette underneath. She wore strappy black high heel sandals. She had the look of an adorable but edgy smart girl, with big black glasses, and shoulder length straight black hair in an updated Rachel cut. Her cheeks were a naturally youthful pink, and she was wearing eyeliner to emphasize her Asian eyes.

On the way to the store, Bonnie could sense something was bothering her Aunt. She was by turns critical of Bonnie, sweetly loving, then silent as if she were trying to remember how to get to the store that was a regular destination. When they got to the store, Bonnie was further surprised to see her Aunt looking at expensive items such as computers, phones and tablets. Something strange was definitely going on, but her Aunt did not want to talk about it, so Bonnie just followed silently.

She got bored. To relieve her boredom, she decided to play a fun prank that she used to do as a kid with her mom - sneak a surprising item into the cart and laugh when the checker rang it up and her mom didn't know what to do. They passed an expensive jar of gold flecked night repair skin cream that was outside of its usual locked case. It would be the perfect 'prank' gift for her 18th birthday. She grabbed the jar like a little child and put it at the bottom of the cart, underneath all the phones and tablets that filled the cart.

When Bonnie asked her aunt about the electronics, she claimed that she was buying them for someone at the church. Her aunt then cleverly changed the subject and asked Bonnie about school. Bonnie told her about her anxiety about her struggles getting along with her roommates. She said they behaved like spoiled teenagers and did not know how to act like adults. They left stinky food in the trash for days. They left tampons in the bathroom. She was sure they took her prescription meds and stole her state ID. The roommates sounded inconsiderate, but to Dee Dee, it sounded like her niece, who had been home schooled, had no life skills. She needed counseling, but Dee Dee had her own problems at the moment, so it would have to wait. Dee Dee finished up by telling her niece that she needed to learn how to take care of her clothes, because it looked like everything she was wearing had shrunk and become see-through.

The checkout lines were long, so Dee Dee went to the self checkout. Bonnie freaked out and got a little bummed, since no checkout person would be in on the joke. She stood back as her Auntie purchased and bagged everything herself. She noticed that her Auntie split the purchase using pay apps on many different phones. She got anxious when she saw her Auntie leave the cream in the cart without scanning it. She tried to get her attention, but her Auntie was so focused that she did not pay attention to Bonnie

After the last receipt spit out, Dee Dee pushed the loaded cart out of the door and started walking fast to the car. When they got outside, Bonnie called after her Auntie, saying that she forgot to pay for the cream. "You're shoplifting, Auntie Dee Dee!" she yelled to get her attention. A security guard heard that and started walking towards Dee Dee. Dee Dee panicked, dug out the night cream, dropped it on the ground and started running with the packed cart.

Bonnie picked up the cream and started running back to the store, her tits swaying up and down in her bralette, while the guard radioed for help. When she was just a few feet from going back in, a young security guard grabbed her by the collar, pulled her back and then zip tied her hands together behind her back. She anxiously tried to explain to him that it was all a bad joke. She told him that it was just a prank that went wrong and that she was going to put the cream back on top of the case.

Meanwhile, the older guard caught up with her auntie, zip tied her hands, and moved her and the cart towards the young guard. A crowd with their phones up was staring as the guards met up and pushed them through a nondescript brown door away from the main entrance.

Inside was the administrative office filled with staff sitting in low wall cubicles. Bonnie felt like all of the women were glaring at her while the guards pushed them ziptied towards the back.

The older guard said "Let's put them in here for now". The younger guard went inside the lactation lounge to make sure it was clear, then opened the door as the older guard led the girls in. The older guard sat them down next to each other on a long lounge chair and kept their hands tied.

The older 5ft 9 inch stocky black guard introduced himself as Andre and the younger 6ft 2 inch thin white guard as Connor. He asked the girls nicely if they were comfortable and told them that he would have to keep their hands tied for now. Andre asked for their full names, then their height, weight, age, eye color, city of residence, ethnicity, and occupation. He then asked for their id's and their unlocked phones.

Maria Dolores Delrosario Domingo, aka Dee Dee, lived 2 exits away, 5ft 2, 120 lbs, 34, brown eyes. Filipina (though with her curvy body, many people thought she was Latina), worked on credit cards at a large bank, had her phone and ID in her fanny pack, which they had already taken. She reluctantly gave them her PIN.

She told them that Bonnie was 17, and that her birthday was this weekend. She pulled out her phone and showed Andre the party invitation and plans as proof of the date, with the date officially marked on Saturday. Andre looked Bonnie up and down, and decided to go along, at least for now. She did look youngish, and he was going to have his hands full - literally - with her aunt.

Bonnie was confused about why her aunt said she was 17, but she played along. Maria Bonita Delrosario Johnson, who went by Bonnie, 5ft 6, also weighed 120 lbs.,18 on Saturday, hazel eyes, lived in a university dorm about 15 minutes away, mixed Asian and white (she looked like a white girl except for her asian eyes, high cheekbones, raven black hair and tight vagina), and a pre-med student. Her phone was in her shirt pocket, and did not have her ID because her roommates stole it. "You can get her phone, that should be enough," said Dee Dee, hoping that Bonnie's birthday was not marked on either of their calendars. Connor reached in with his shaky hand and fumbled around her left boob while getting her phone. He didn't know it was her first time getting felt up, and she felt a tingle as the awkward white boy with a blond buzz cut grazed her nipple.

The guards took their phones and left the two girls alone in the room. Bonnie sat thinking about the feel of the young guard's sweaty hands and the smell of his masculine cologne while her auntie sat silent. Bonnie turned to her auntie to ask why she had to lie about her age, when she saw that her Auntie was very distressed and muttering to herself.

Suddenly, Dee Dee said out loud, "I am in so much trouble," as she looked at the wall, put her head down and yanked her hair. Bonnie was shocked out of her daydream. "Don't worry Auntie, it's going to be ok, I will explain it was just a prank and that it was my fault." Dee Dee looked straight ahead at the wall as her eyes grew wide and she leaned back. She felt shock, anger, sadness and fear. "FUCK!!" She screamed then looked at Bonnie "excuse my French." Bonnie was now terrified to hear her Auntie curse. What was going on? "Uggh... do they know? We are in so much trouble", Dee Dee repeated.

"What are you talking about, Auntie!? Does it have something to do with all the iphones and ipads? Why were you buying so many? Why were you using so many other phones to buy them?" said Bonnie, anxiously.

Dee Dee sat silent for over a minute. She looked around the nursing room and checked for any cameras on the walls or ceiling, which she was sure would not be in a nursing mother room. Then she waved her hand and looked at Bonnie. She whispered very quietly and made Bonnie promise to claim she was 17, not 18 and to never mention it again. She told her that she knew what these men wanted and to just trust her.

She then explained that she had run up a lot of debt and that her husband Ernie did not know about it. Ernie made a decent salary but not enough for the bling she craved, so she borrowed from loan sharks. Her past bankruptcy kept them from getting credit cards. She got in over her head and tried to stop but then came surprise medical bills and Bonnie's parents asked for help with her home school costs and college tuition. She was afraid that her husband would find out and leave her so she tried get rich quick schemes and gambling and got herself in deeper debt

An older man in the church, who knew the loan sharks, came to her with a way to make solid money using her bank expertise and connections. He provided her with phones that had fake and cloned credit card numbers, and she made sure they were activated and could not be traced back. She bought expensive items at different stores and delivered them to the loan sharks. She got credits that reduced her debts and also earned some free gambling chips. Even though she only got like a dime on a dollar, she was grateful. But the

loan sharks and their enforcers had a strict quota and she had fallen behind, which is why she had to go out today.

Bonnie put her hands up in shock, as if she wanted the world to stop. Her world was shook. She looked down and all she could say was "That is why you ran, Auntie?". She continued, "But Auntie, Auntie, I don't think they don't know about any of that. How could they know so fast? It will take days at least for them to ever find out. Don't you work on this stuff? They just looked at us because I yelled about the cream and was stupid to say the word 'shoplift', Auntie"

Dee Dee let out a deep sigh and agreed. Or hoped at least. "Yeah, shit I panicked, there is no way they could possibly know. They don't know. They don't fuckin' know, anak."