Guarding Bonnie on 18th Birthday Ch. 02

Story Info
The guards learn more and begin their search.
2k words
4.33
7.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well they didn't fucking know, but now they fucking did. Connor, the young guard who was just a few months older than Bonnie, had left his personal phone hidden behind some mothering books, when he first went into the lactation room. As he placed it, he started a muted FaceTime call with his work phone. The video was slightly blocked but the audio was clear.

Andre, the older guard who was a few years older than Dee Dee, couldn't believe what he was witnessing. He originally was just looking to take advantage of the accidentally shoplifted cream and give his junior employee some fun with a stunning college girl who didn't know how hot she really was. But now this was beyond his wildest dreams.

He thought a while about what to do with this situation. He knew that he should call the police and report this, but then these two nice stunners would be put into a hellacious situation. He would be doing them a favor by not reporting this. Besides, he needed this. His wife disrespected him at home and demanded that get a "better job." They had sex maybe twice a year, and she was more into his charming older brother than him. He needed this win - to be "the man" for once. He told Connor to follow his lead and be cool and that he would remember this day for the rest of his life.

After Dee Dee explained the complicated scheme to Bonnie, she changed the subject to Bonnie's clothing again. She let her young niece know that her capri yoga pants were too revealing, her shirt was too sheer and did not cover her behind, and asked why Bonnie was wearing a g-string that everyone could over the top of her yoga pants and displayed her entire white puwet with a piece of floss up the middle. Bonnie took in all the harsh criticism, because she knew that her auntie reacted to stress by lashing out at people. Just like Bonnie reacted to stress by slowly stripping and dancing naked around her dorm room, which bothered her roommates.

After they checked their records and searched their phones, Andre sent Connor to get the young aunt and her niece. In a polite but firm voice, the teenage guard asked them to follow him. Dee Dee complained that she couldn't stand up with her hands tied. Connor grabbed her shoulder and put his hand just above her ass and helped her stand up. When she wavered, he slid his hand down and cupped her soft round ass. She tried not to react.

Bonnie was able to stand on her own, but she let the lanky young guard do the same to her, and she felt another tingle as she leaned into his hand and he squeezed her firm young ass, with only thin fabric between his strong hand and her delicate skin. The only men who touched her ass were family - her cologne-wearing father who patiently home-schooled her and spanked her bare ass hard when she didn't finish her homework or didn't study hard enough for a test, and her elderly family doctor who did her annual birthday complete physical exam, and was also her mom's uncle.

Andre opened the door, and he walked them back through the office and out again into the parking lot. He turned them to the right and walked up to a door marked A3 SECURE STORAGE A3 - AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY. He unlocked the large door with keys and they went into a dusty room with a desk surrounded by warehouse shelves. The cart with all the phones and tablets was there. The door shut with a crash and a boom and Andre locked both locks.

Andre turned on bright lamps and pointed them directly at the two girls as they stood before the steel desk. He grabbed thick scissors. "We don't need these." Andre turned them around and cut their ties. He was careful not to cut the luxurious silver and gold bracelets on Dee Dee's wrists. Dee Dee rubbed her wrists and said thank you. Bonnie followed suit. Connor gave Dee Dee tissues to wipe her running eyeliner.

Andre sat at the desk and faced them, while Connor stood behind them, in front of the door. "Ok I can see that you two are stressed. Let's just have a conversation here, get everything straight and we can sort it all out, ok, you two?" Dee Dee and Bonnie nodded their heads.

"All I ask is that you be honest with me and we can clear this up." "Ok, so who wants to start?"

Bonnie started by explaining her prank in her sweet innocent schoolgirl voice. Andre listened without saying anything, and took notes.

When she was done, he looked over at her, and scanned her body again while asking her name, and age. She thought he knew this, but answered, "Maria Bonita Johnson is my real name, but everyone calls me Bonnie, 18 ...almost. 18 on Saturday," she said, quickly fixing her slip. He turned to her aunt. "Maria Domingo, call me Dee Dee, please. 34. And remember this baby girl is just 17!", she said with a glare.

"Maria, Maria...Maria, Maria.." Andre sang the Santana song as he looked from one to the other and smirked. "And are you two Maria's related? You look young to be her mom, but too Asian to be her big sister. "Oh gosh, she is my aunt", answered Bonnie. " So your dad is white and your mom is her sister?"asked Andre. "Yes, sir" she replied.

"Aunt Dee Dee and her Niece Bonnie," said Andre with a smile. "Did you grow up close to her, babe?" he asked Bonnie. "Well, yes and no. My mom used to live up here, but my parents moved away when I was small. Auntie visited all the time, though and we always spend holidays together, so yes, I guess. Ooh and she babysat me when I was small until some incident that they won't talk about but I don't remember that. She has always been there for me. You are right on that she is more like a big sister than my aunt," rambled Bonnie.

"So, babe, you two are very close like sisters. You have seen other's bodies, when you shower, get dressed, go shopping and do sisterly things together. You are comfortable being naked with each other," said Andre.

Bonnie was shocked and scared by the question, but replied weakly "Wait what? I mean she bathed me when I was a baby, but we are Christian and we have boundaries." Dee Dee did not like where this was going, so she interrupted "Why are you asking her that, are you some kind of sick perv?"

"I'm not talking to you", Andre said, his gentle voice suddenly turning to a roar. "Shut the fuck up!" he said as he stood up. He slammed his hand on the desk causing the desk and lamp to rattle. "But to answer your question, you two have admitted to shoplifting, with a lame ass excuse about a 'prank'," he said, mocking Bonnie's schoolgirl voice. "How can you intentionally break into a securely locked case and call your criminal actions a prank?" he asked rhetorically. "Being that she is 'almost 18', my hands are literally tied to what I can do to 'clear her record'," he said unironically. He then gently said "You can be the good auntie though and save your beautiful niece. Work with us and you and she will go home tonight with a clean record. Can you do that, miss?"

Dee Dee felt like they were in a tight corner with only one way out. Their only choice was to be cooperative and docile, and maybe the big black guard would go easy on them. In her estimation, She would have to make sure that they came only after her, and not her niece. With that in mind, Dee Dee nodded meekly and said "Yes".

"Ok, then we can start by you taking off those fucking nasty gym clothes and that stupid hat," Andre said authoritatively. Dee Dee pushed Bonnie off to the side towards the shelves in the dark, then removed her baseball cap, doffed the baggy sweatshirt, kicked off her shoes and stepped out of the ragged sweatpants. She freed her ponytail and shook her hair out. She stood there exposed in her purple patterned luxury bra and panties accessorized with a gold cross hanging on a necklace, diamond earrings, designer gold and silver bracelets, a large wedding ring, more rings and gold ankle bracelets. A matching gold belly chain hooked into her pierced belly button. When Andre told her to spin around, they saw the tattoo of a long stemmed red rose that ran down her spine, and patches of skin where other tattoos had been removed.

The guards were stunned by the transformation they witnessed. The frumpy blobbish off-limits church lady was revealed to be a beautiful fuckable jewel pierced tattooed big-titted stripper queen. Andre said, "Damn, Double Deeeeee!"

Embarrassed, Dee Dee instinctively put her hands over her pussy mound, worried that it was too bushy. Andre warned her, "Put your arms up to the side and stop doing that shit, ho" He couldn't wait to see if her pussy was pierced.

Dee Dee had the urge to say something, but also just wanted to get it over as soon as possible. As long as they focused on her body, they would leave Bonnie alone and not find out about the credit scheme. She knew this athletic black man who looked about her age, and a pimply teenage white kid would soon see her completely naked body and search her. She would stop them there though because that should be enough for shoplifting. No man other than her husband had seen her nude since she had been born again. Except for her 65 year old doctor uncle who had given her a thorough annual birthday physical exam (including rectal and vaginal) since she was a baby and kept her secrets.

Andre got her attention. "Put your hands flat on the desk and lean over. Spread your legs out and stick out your ass, double D." Andre was impressed by how compliant she was being. He admired the sight of her from the side, her mane of long wavy hair with careful hombre hair rising up and then spilling a few inches below her shoulders. She was leaning forward on her hands, with her beautiful bra-encased boobs hanging over the desk. Sweat was forming on her forehead and about to drip on the desk. Her torso had a graceful lean, and her panty-wrapped ass jutted backwards, visually balancing her large tits. Her tan thick legs reached down to the floor and were just a little more tan than her upper body. She looked like a chained circus tiger on a pedestal, ready to be whipped and tamed. Or to pounce at any moment.

If she were a tiger, then Andre was her tamer. Connor went to her left side. He strided to her right side, and hooked her right ankle with his foot, spreading her legs wider. Connor did the same with her left leg. Andre raked his fingers violently through Dee Dee's wavy hair, then pulled her head back. He told Connor to take her mane of hair in both hands and her head snapped back. "Make sure the suspect is not hiding a sharp metal object in there, buddy," he said. Dee Dee yelped as they pulled her hair in a tug of war.

Andre and Connor then moved their hands over her face, with Connor wiping the sweat off her forehead. Andre traced her styled eyebrows with his fingers and could see they were once pierced, as was her nose and left cheek. Andre had her open her mouth, and turn towards him. He circled his gloved fingers around her tongue and saw that it had been pierced as well. She curled her tongue around his finger. He could see now that she was a one-time wild child who cleaned herself up. He was going to unlock that and bring that slut out.

(to be continued)