Guest of Fire Pt. 02

Story Info
Flames start, taking my daughter first...
2.8k words
4.71
7.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers

Guest of Fire - Part 2

It wasn't until Wednesday where I found that my suspicions were right... that a fire had indeed started. I'd been pretty busy with work the early part of the week. I had started discussions with a new client and we were getting ready to submit out proposal to them.

It was late Wednesday night and Beck and I were in bed. She was sound asleep and I was just reading a few more chapters in my book. When we went to bed, the girls had been watching a movie downstairs in the living room. Normally, you couldn't hear much, but there was some sound, something, that just made me think I needed to check on them and make sure they were ok.

And for some reason, checking on them required that I be as quiet as a ninja, as I opened the bedroom door and walked slowly and quietly down the hall to the landing at the top of the stairs. From the landing, you could see into the living room. I moved just out enough to see them as they faced away from me. The movie had ended and was scrolling credits and the girls were sitting on the floor, their back against the couch.

"That was so good," Sarah said.

"You seriously think so?" Em said, sounding like she was not as impressed.

Sarah looked at her. She was so bubbly. "That's like the best romantic comedy I've seen."

"Oh God!" Em said. I could feel her eye-roll from upstairs.

"They're so cute!" Sarah said, defensively, sounding like she's taling about a puppy.

"Are you kidding me? He's a complete fucking meat-head," she said. "That guy's a total loser. He only bought her those flowers so he could go on a date with her and get laid at the end of it."

"No, they got married," Sarah protested. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, come on," Em said, pointing at the TV. "He's such a loser. You can totally tell. I just don't get it. Honestly, like most guys are fucking losers. What about that guy you dated last year?"

"Don't even go there," Sarah said, suggesting that she not even talk about that guy. "But Thomas was so nice, and so handsome, and so romantic."

"God... girls are so much better," Em said, shaking her head. "Both at romance and sex."

"I can't believe that," Sarah said. "Why? Why do you think girls are better?"

Girls are better at sex? Then my suspicions were true... and on one hand that made me a little sad, but on the other, it turned me on so very much. Emmanuelle was very into girls. My cock twinged at the thought. Fantasies that started when I saw then in the rear-view mirror on the drive from the airport worked their way back into my mind. Thoughts of Em having sex with Sarah...

"Why aren't girls better?" Em said, sitting up on her knees. "I mean, first of all they're beautiful, like, to look at. It's not like some grotesque, protein-shake-chugging, partying, frat boy. It's like this beautiful, exotic creature. And they smell nice and they have soft skin." Em was close to Sarah and touched her bare thigh, slowly stroking it with her fingertips.

"Stop looking at me like that," Sarah giggled. "And I'm not... I know you're a lesbian and that's totally fine..."

"Bi, actually," Em interrupted her. "Just because I like girls, doesn't mean I don't enjoy a man from time to time."

My ears picked that up. She liked men and women! I could feel my cock surge anew and squeezed it through my shorts. Holy fuck I was hard! And watching Em touch Sarah so intimately again made me wonder if she was going to seduce her.

"Ok... well... that's your thing..." Sarah said, looking uncomfortable.

"My thing...?" Em said, looking shocked and playing hurt.

"Well, no, I'm... I'm not trying to offend you, but it's just not for me," Sarah said. "I like guys and I'm going to find myself a prince charming, like that guy."

Em leaned in towards her, bracing herself with her hand on Sarah's thigh. "Have you ever even watched two girls, like, passionately kissing or, even like, lesbian porn?"

Sarah hesitated a moment. "Mmhmm.... yeah, I have," she said unconvincingly.

"Have you now?" Em asked, sounding like she doubted her. Em started stroking Sarah's hair.

"Um... maybe... just once," Sarah said, sounding breathless. I could tell Em's closeness was starting to affect her.

Em leaned in even closer until their noses were practically touching. "Have you ever even tried kissing a girl?"

Sarah looked physically uncomfortable, as if Em's mere presence was causing her to be caught in place, unable to flee and unable to do what she really wanted to do. "Well... no... I mean..."

"How are you going to write them off if you've never even tried it?" Em asked her quietly. I could barely hear them and if the TV had still been on, I doubt I would have. But at the moment, it just sat there, prompting them to watch another movie.

"I don't know," Sarah said. "I just don't think it's for me."

Em smiled and giggled. "At least with me here, you know you have options. If you want them." Em started playing with her hair, sliding strands between her fingertips. And then stroking on Sarah's cheek and neck with her fingertips.

"I... I guess..." Sarah mumbled.

"It's ok," Em teased her. "We don't have to do anything. I could just... stop touching you... give you a goodnight kiss... go to sleep." Em backed away a few inches and took her hands off of Sarah.

"No," Sarah said quickly, missing Em's touch. Em smiled and moved towards her again, touching her again. One hand stroked her thigh while the other played with her hair and stroked her check and neck.

"Then... do you want to try it?" Em asked, licking her lips. She bent over and playfully kissed Sarah's neck a few times. She was such as tease and I could tell Sarah was losing her willpower badly.

"I've... um... definitely been curious," Sarah said softly, feeling Em's body so close to her now.

"Mmm... that sounds delicious. How curious?"

"Um... a little curious."

"But you've never even kissed a girl? Not even once?" Em asked.

"No," Sarah responded as if it was a bad thing.

"Oh my gosh... you are such a pussy," Em said playfully, smiling.

"I'm not a pussy!" Sarah protested. "I'm anything but a pussy. I'm like the bravest girl ever."

"Oh yeah?" Em asked, as if wondering how serious she might be.

"I am!" Sarah protested.

"Then... kiss me," Em challenged her, sitting so close to her, smiling. "If you're so brave, do it. I dare you."

"I hate when you dare me," Sarah said. "I hate it."

"Come on...," Em taunted her.

I slid my cock out of my shorts and began stroking it. Emmanuelle's seduction was so compelling... so erotic. My cock was throbbing in my hand as I watched them.

Sarah suddenly leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. It was more than just a peck, but it wasn't very passionate, either. Then she sat back and licked her lips.

"Well," Sarah said, "you have soft lips."

Em smiled. "Most girls do."

"That's one thing that's different from men," Sarah said.

"Yes... and?" Em asked.

Sarah smiled. "It was nice. That's all I'm going to say, it was... nice."

"It was nice, wasn't it?" Em agreed. "Do it again?"

"Oh... I dunno, Em..." Sarah protested. I knew she was so close to giving in. And so did Emmanuelle.

"I dare you to do it again," Em said, taunting her.

Sarah leaned forward more slowly this time and Em slid a hand behind her head as the two kissed. This time, the kiss lasted a lot longer and was far more passionate. As they broke their kiss, Sarah giggled as Em slid down and started kissing her neck again.

"You're so cute," Em said softly. "You're so nervous you're shaking. Does that tickle?"

"You're giving me goosebumps," Sarah giggled, showing her arm to Em.

Em slowly traced her fingertips down Sarah's neck, around the top of her chest and then across her breast.

"Your body is so beautiful," Em said. "What if I... put my hand here?" She slid her hand over Sarah's breast and squeezed it.

Sarah giggled and then closed her eyes as Em covered her other breast with her other hand and squeezed and lifted them both simultaneously. Then she teased her nipples by pinching and pulling them gently through the very thin material of her pajama top.

I moved a little closer to the railing around the landing to get a better look. I was much closer to getting caught, either by the girls below or by my wife upstairs with me. But I had to see more. My cock was so swollen and needy.

Sarah giggled even more as Em pulled her top up, exposing her breasts and begain teasing her now-bare nipples.

"Look at you," Em said softly, giggling. "Somebody's a little scared. Oh, I'm sorry, I guess it's just cold on the floor."

"I'm just nervous," Sarah giggle back, still keeping her eyes closed. "I'm not scared, just nervous."

Em grabbed the bottom of Sarah's shirt with both hands and slowly eased it over her head and off, tossing it aside. She then returned her hands to Sarah's bare breasts, teashing and massaging them. She then bent forward and licked her breast and then swirled her tongue around Sarah's nipple causing her to gasp. Em giggled at the reaction.

"You ok?" she whispered.

"Oh my God," Sarah panted. "Your tongue is so soft. And that... that feels so good."

"Mmmm," Em moaned as she continued licking and then sucking on Sarah's nipples, gently working them until they were hard and ached. Even I could almost sense Sarah's desperation for more.

"It's nice how you worship my breasts," Sarah said softly. "Guys don't do that. But it... it doesn't change anything."

"Baby, no guy is ever going to worship you like a woman can," Em said, kissing up from her nipple to her mouth, then kissing her deeply. After what felt like an eternity, Em broke the kiss and asked. "Do you want to see what's underneath mine?" She grabbed the hem of her own shirt and lifted it slightly, teasingly.

I was about ready to scream YES as Sarah seemed to ponder the implications of her decision. It was as if she wondered what Em would think of her if she gave in. But I wanted to see her tits! I had fantasized about them for years and now was my chance, albeit from 20 feet away. Thank God, in the end, Sarah's desire to see her friend's body prevailed. "Yes... please," she whispered. I wished I could see the look on her face, but all I could see was the top of her head.

"No... I don't know if you want it bad enough," Em teased, lifting one side, then the other, almost threatening to expose her boob before hiding it again.

"Oh, I do... I do. I do," Sarah protested, trying to calm her breathing, sounding desperate to see Em's naked body.

"More than just see. You really want to worship my breasts?" Em asked, pulling her shirt up a little more. Sarah must have been able to just barely see her nipples now.

"Yes," Sarah whispered.

"Say please..."

"God you're such a tease. Please!" Sarah said more loudly.

Em giggled and pulled shirt off. In the act, she had lifted her arms and now kept them lifted, arching her back to stick her large breasts out towards Sarah.

"Wow," Sarah whispered, obviously excited. "Oh my God."

I knew it couldn't have been the first time she'd ever seen naked breasts, but maybe this was the first time she'd seen them in a different light. Sexually, rather than just glancing.

Em reached down and grabbed Sarah's hands, lifting them to hold her breasts. Sarah began caressing them as Em removed her own hands to give Sarah room to explore. Em smiled, so pleased that her seduction was working.

"No guy can give you tits like this to worship and tease and love," Em said.

"That's for sure," Sarah whispered, obviously amazed by how they felt in her hands.

"Tits to lick and suck..." Em reached forward and hooked her hand behind Sarah's head. She pulled her forward, directing her mouth towards Em's nipple. Sarah held her breast and began licking and sucking on her friend.

My hand was moving faster now as I watched my own daughter having lesbian sex with this family friend. I watched her tongue slide over and around Em's stiff nipple... watched her lips encase and suck it into her mouth again and again. It was the most erotic sight I'd ever seen.

Em giggled. "You're like a kid in a candy store with that first-time taste." Em gently cradled her head and kissed the top of it as Sarah kept up her licking. "That feels so good," Em told her, giving Sarah an obvious boost of confidence. Em then hugged her tightly and pulled her into a deep kiss, their tongues swirled between them.

Sarah hugged her back, pulling their bodies tightly together, pressing their breasts together. Their heads turned to and fro as they kissed deeply. I could hear their breathing get heavier and faster as their excitement quickly grew.

When they finally broke the kiss, Em bent forward and kissed Sarah's neck as she pushed her to her back. Then she moved lower, kissing over her breasts and down to her stomach. She teased Sarah by circling her tongue around her belly-button before finally moving lower.

With Sarah laying on her back, it would be far too easy for her to see me up on the landing, so I moved back from the edge until they were just barely visible. I still couldn't stop watching. And... and I was so close. My hand was moving faster and my legs felt like they were going to give way. I was going to cum hard.

Em kept her eyes locked with Sarah's as she suddenly kissed her pussy through her pajama shorts. Sarah's hands moved around erratically as if she didn't know what to do with them.

"Maybe... we get all the way naked," Em said softly, kissing Sarah's pussy again and licking the thin material, teasing her.

Sarah was panting, practically breathless. "We could. Yeah... maybe."

Em sat up and hooked her thumbs into her own pajama bottoms, sliding them off her legs. She was left wearing only her black, thong panties. Then she grabbed Sarah's pajama bottoms and pulled them off, along with her panties, raising Sarah's legs into the air, so that Sarah was now completely naked.

"Wow, you're, like... going all the way," Sarah said, giggling nervously.

I'd never seen my daughter naked... and even that was erotic to me. I felt so perverted. My cock was throbbing, threatening to release a torrent of cum at any minute. But I couldn't stop. I had to see what was next and I had to masturbate to what I was seeing.

Em moved up on all fours between Sarah's legs and kissed her on the lips once again, before moving down to kiss her chest and breasts. "You want to try something else?" she asked.

"What?" Sarah asked so innocently... so nervously.

"Just... lay back," Em said as she positioned herself lower, "and make yourself comfy." Em lay on her stomach, her face level with Sarah's pussy. "Don't be scared. Just... feel."

"Alright," Sarah said, breathlessly, and then moaned as Em started licking her pussy. "Oh God," Sarah groaned in pleasure.

My cock suddenly burst, spraying cum as I frantically tried to control where it went while still stroking it. It felt incredible! I don't think I'd ever cum this hard in my life before. I had to fight hard to control my breathing and my grunting as my hand slowed. I looked at the floor in front of me to see the streaks of cum splattered on the carpet and shook my head. I slipped into the hall bathroom and grabbed a wet washcloth and knelt down to quietly clean up my mess.

As I cleaned, I could still hear the girls below me... their moans... their breathless whimpers... as Em continued to orally pleasure my daughter.

"I love how you fucking taste?" was the last thing I heard before slipping back into my bedroom and into bed. Luckily Beck was still asleep. I turned off the light and had a fitful night of sleep of my own... full of wild, erotic dreams.

The sparks were beginning to fly. How long before the house is enflamed?

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers