Guiding His First Blowjob

Story Info
A man falls for a transgender mare at the gym...
2.1k words
6.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

David tried not to look too much, but the mare caught his attention. A good foot taller than him, she dwarfed him easily at six and a half foot in height, a bay beauty whose coat of glistening hair was often shiny and darkening with sweat. Whereas he was trying to find something for himself on the cardio machines at the gym, sweating off a few extra pounds for the sake of his personal health and wellbeing, she was into weightlifting. It was easily showing in her muscled stature, biceps and triceps defined, even a six pack of abs on show, as if she was trying to make a point of how much she had worked on her physique.

However, David did not know that Sara the anthro mare had eyes on him too, though she was a little more discreet in watching him from under her thick forelock between sets. Even without talking, something blossomed between them, a tease from a distance, though the man in his thirties was easily outclassed by her in all her bay-coated glory.

"Hey, David."

He jumped, startled, letting go of the handle where he'd been sitting on the rowing machine, taking a break after an intense burst that had left his heart pounding. Yet the sight of the mare looming above him made his heart pound even more, her sports attire tight and revealing, even if she might not have considered that it showed the thicker bulge between her thighs.

"Er... Hey..."

She smiled, but she hadn't gotten to where she was in life without a little confidence, settled in her body.

"Fancy staying back with me?" She murmured, her voice low enough so that no one else, even in the late evening, would hear them. "I'll make it worth your while."

Truthfully, she could have very much not made it worth his while and David would have still found himself tucked away in the women's locker room, the mare's lips folding sensually over his.

"Ohhh..."

"Shush, you gotta be quiet, lovie."

Sara grinned, her dark eyes alight and sparkling, though her mane was still ruffled and a little sweaty from working out -- not that either of them cared about that. It was too easy for her to dominate, looming over him, towering even as they stood there, his chin tipped up to meet her face to face, or at least as close as they could with the difference in their heights.

She took his hand, feeling his eagerness, letting him grope what was far more in his reach than either her face and neck, though the spill of her dark mane down the length of it was sensual too. The man would take what he could get, however, as his heart hammered and leapt within his chest, more fervent than it had ever been in any kind of exercise prior.

David hadn't thought that her taking him on as a client would have ever ended up so sweetly, though she had only revealed later that she was the owner of the gym. Which was how they could be there after hours, even after the other staff members had left for the day, his lips on hers, his hands guided to her crotch.

"Ohhh..." He blushed, shaking his head, quivering in place. "You're so big..."

It felt like stating the obvious to him -- was that even something that Sara would like to hear? But the big bay mare only chuckled throatily, dropping another kiss on his lips, tongue darting out to play against his, though it was much thicker and fleshier than a human tongue.

"Don't worry, doll, this is all just you and me... And I think there's something you want to do down there..."

She had to flex her hocks so that she was not too high for him as David dropped, trembling, to his knees. It was the best place for him, really, but her pulling down her sports shorts revealed a throbbing hard-on of horse cock. He moaned deep in the back of his throat as the monster of her meat slipped out, a neat sheath allowing it to spill forth, thick and heady, the tip flattening out as it grew, unlike a human length. For good measure, the mare pulled her sports bra off too, moaning at the relief that gave her, her large breasts and darker bay hair covering most of the light scarring there, but not all of it. It might have been different if she had been a grey or a white equine, but presenting herself as she was had changed her life so much that she never would have had it any other way.

To be comfortable in one's skin... Wasn't that what everyone was looking for?

"Give it a kiss, David, I know you want to."

She teased him, not having to expend much energy at all to tease him, tail swishing behind her as she shifted her weight from hoof to hoof. Although she had only gotten off, by her own paw, that morning, the length of horse meat throbbed wantonly, her paw playing across it, offering the tip, complete with a smear of pre-cum, to his lips.

David could have said no, but it was too difficult to think of anything else other than his lust as his cock tented out his gym shorts, much looser and less form-fitting than Sara's. With the weight he'd lost there, still more to come, his shorts were a little baggier than they had been, light around the hips, his cock having plenty of room to stand out. Yet it could not be as large as Sara's length, the horse cock pressing so very sweetly against his lips.

But he had to tell her.

"I... Uh..." He fumbled for words, even though they had become more familiar with each other over the last month, in training. "It's... I mean..."

She already knew, stroking his face, fingers lightly brushing his lips.

"Don't worry, sugar, I'll go easy on you. But everyone has to have their first time sometime, if that's what you want here."

She knew, oh, she knew. Well, it was a guess on her part that he was a virgin, though she did not mind. It only made her snort and quiver, wanting to show him that pleasure too, though it would be her cock first that he serviced.

Sara had seen how he looked at her.

Why hold back?

On his knees, he reverently stroked her cock between two hands, sliding them up and down over the medial ring, skin pulling over firm flesh as he massaged her dick. David could not help himself, lost to her right there and then, giving the head of her cock the softest kiss ever. Yet that kiss developed into something more, something headier, parting around the tip, suckling on it, a deep moan rising from the pit of his being.

With the cold floor hard against his knees, there was nowhere else that he would rather have been, moaning, taking her cock deeper and deeper into his mouth. There was no way that he could fit it all in the dim light, the hallway light still on, illuminating them softly, though it was a gentler moment between them.

Sara groaned above him.

"Oh, that's it... Take it..."

She got into the moment, nostrils fluttering with breath, tail whisking back and forth as she could not contain the tension in her body. Yet it had to come out, one way or another, bending her knees a little too so that David would be more comfortable. She had to do what she could for him, after all, considering it was his first time, but his tongue flickering up weakly against her cock, tasting her, felt too good to go without.

David groaned, losing himself in the moment, his hands splaying flat on her thighs, sweeping around. She was so much more muscled than he was, her abs tight, so divine... That was not a word that he would ever have used before, but to call her a goddess in her own right was perfectly apt for her. To see her grunt and huff, lifting weights that he could not dream of for himself proved her worth over him, though they came together, all the same, as if their bodies had always been meant to meet.

He groaned, losing himself, heart fluttering, needing her more, bobbing his head on her cock as he thought she would like. David only knew what felt good when it was his hand on his dick, so he could only guess, grateful for her guiding him, her paws gentle yet firm on either side of his face.

"That's right... Use your tongue over the head..."

He obediently did as she asked, Sara nickering and stomping, her tail giving a heavier swish as he was rewarded with a dollop of pre-cum on his tongue.

"Mmmph, yes... Ah, just like that..."

She was not one to curse or swear too much, though there were some unladylike words slipping from her lips as he gave the first blowjob of his life, revelling in the moment. His fingers swept over her muscles lovingly, though he could not resist her balls, which seemed to hang a little heavier with a load of cum that David hoped was all for him. How many orgasms would it take for the mare to drain her nuts? He didn't know but he hoped that, one day, he would be able to find out.

The first orgasm, however, was coming, the tremble in her body and the tenor of her snorts betraying that as she leaned over him. Her paw slammed into the lockers above his head, holding him in place, thrusting and grinding, losing control of herself in the best of ways, even if David was not prepared for it. As her shaft pushed deeper and deeper, no longer under his control, David gulped and gagged on it, her cock-tip demanding that he take the mare into the back of his throat, regardless of his lack of experience in the matter.

"Unff... Yes... So... Close..."

He needed that warning, whimpering, his cock drooling in his pants, though he was close, so close, too, needing it, wanting it, though his orgasm would have to be tended to at another time. The mare snorted heavily, grinding into his mouth and throat as David fought to swallow, a bulge obvious there as she got a little carried away with herself, though it still would be nothing compared to the thrill of her orgasm.

The first jet of cum poured down his throat as she thrust before his mind even registered her shrill whinny cutting through the air. Cum filled his mouth as he coughed and spluttered, bursting from the corners of his lips, though he tried to gulp down all that he could, wanting to savour it. It was silkier and creamier than he had expected, though it had been a long time since he had tried his own thicker, muskier seed, something that had been borne out of curiosity more than anything else.

But Sara's... The mare's cum was better, so much better, not even minding the spill of it down his lips and chin, splattering his chest. Dimly, David was aware that he climaxed in his pants, a damp spot seeping minutely through the front of his shorts, though there was no way he could match up with Sara for production. She was a mare, a big, beautiful, glorious mare, and he was only a man, even if moments between them would have lusted for all the more.

Drawing out with panting breaths when her climax softened, easing off in a trickle of seed, the mare nickered, wiping cum off his lower lip with her thumb.

"What do you say about coming to my place sometime, sugar?" She breathed, chest still heaving for breath, though they were words that she needed to get out. "We can see about taking this a little further...if you'd like that too."

Quivering under her with a low moan, on his knees where he belonged before her glory, David knew the only answer he could give her was "yes." His heart would not allow anything else, warm through with lust for the big mare and all that she had already given him.

He wouldn't be a virgin for much longer with Sara around...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

From Boyfriend to Foot Slave Ch. 01 James and Alisha's relationship is about to change forever...in Fetish
First Time with a Mare A man has his first with a loving, transgender anthro mare..in NonHuman
Training Tom Ch. 01: Chastity Sophie imparts her first lesson and escalates his dependency.in Fetish
Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 01 Power struggle in marriage? FLM and denial fixes all.in Loving Wives
Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 01 Girl swaps boyfriend's baby-carrot for Futa's monster-dong.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories