Guilty as Charged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... are you going to become 'sexually active' now?" I ask, laughing at him.

"Why? You interested?"

I can't believe he actually said it. He immediately notices the look on my face, and tries to recover before it becomes totally awkward.

"Jezzz... I can remember when you knew I was screwing around and being funny..."

"I'm gonna go help Mom... you finish your stupid game..."

With that, I open the door, and go back to the kitchen.

******

Things actually went back to normal for about three weeks - me running around in a t-shirt and panties, and Devin always in boxers. We've been doing it for so long, our parents never pay any attention to it. I do, however, now understand why my brother wears boxers with snaps on the crotch opening...

Then, on Saturday morning, while I'm cleaning up my room, Devin comes in.

"Hey... can I ask something?"

"Sure," I reply, continuing to straighten things up.

"Do you think Carla would be able to keep a secret?"

Uh-oh... I stop what I'm doing and turn to face him.

"Probably far better than Julia would. She was actually concerned when I told her you had a medical problem..."

"You told her?!" he almost yells at me.

"Yeah, and it worked. They have both been leaving you alone."

He thinks about it for a second, and then just shrugs.

"What secret?"

He looks at me, and with a little smirk, says, "Maybe teach me some stuff..."

"Oh my God! Do you have a thing for Carla now?"

"No... not really. But she knows stuff, and I don't. If I'm gonna look like a dweeb, at least she won't tell everyone."

"Good choice," I reply. "If you had said Julia, I'd have spent the rest of the day, trying to talk you out of it."

We stand looking at each other for about fifteen seconds, and then both fall out laughing.

"If you are sure about this, I'll let her know."

"How about Saturday night? Mom and Dad have that banquet down in the city."

"You got it."

"Are you gonna be around?" he asks.

"That's kinda weird, Dev. You want me around while you are losing your virginity?"

"Well... maybe you could come home thirty or forty minutes after she gets here."

"Damn... I've been resigned to hanging out in the family room and watching TV, while my brother is screwing my best friend. How pathetic is that?"

I kinda regret saying it the moment I do, realizing that Devin takes me seriously. But I have the perfect follow-up...

"Jezzz, little brother... I can remember when you knew I was screwing around and being funny..."

He smiles at me, and disappears down the hall.

Saturday night should prove interesting.

******

I get home about 9:00 pm, go directly to the family room, find something to watch, and settle in. Then, I notice that the house seems awfully quiet. Still, I sit watching TV.

Carla had been leery of doing what I asked. She has lots (that sounds bad, but it's true) of sexual experience, but her belief that Devin has a medical issue, really concerned her. I told her not to worry about that, and that the whole idea was Devin's. If he needed to stop, he would tell her. I finally got her to concede, when I told her that she was the only girl he trusted enough to ask.

By 9:30, I'm starting to wonder, as the house is still eerily quiet. No longer able to curb my curiosity, I get up and go a short way down the hall. The moment I see the door is cracked open, my heart kinda sinks. She must have changed her mind - as I'm fairly sure my brother wouldn't leave the door open, if he was screwing a girl in there. I feel my shoulders slump, and continue down the hall.

The first hint that I'm wrong, comes the moment I hear Carla... moaning and groaning.

Holy shit! He is in there, screwing Carla - with the damn door open!

Yep... you got it. I can't help myself. I tiptoe to the door, and stand peeking through the two-inch gap, watching my brother lose his virginity. And yes... I get so totally horny, that without realizing it, I lift my skirt, and slip my hand into my panties...

Carla is on top of Devin, moving herself up and down his huge cock, moaning and groaning each time. Seeing the glistening wetness, she is leaving behind on the shaft of his dick, is amazing. I find myself wondering what it feels like, and why I haven't at least tried it yet.

Chicken. I'm just a big fucking chicken. Truth is, I'm afraid I'll like it, and will end up being like Julia. Besides, in my case, there is a medical issue to consider - one that could be pretty embarrassing.

I'm totally lost in watching Carla and my brother in the throes of passion. After a full five minutes of Carla riding him, she climbs off, and I immediately notice the condom on Devin's dick - which explains the whole 'glistening' thing earlier. It makes me smile. Protection. Carla has been on birth control forever, and even though she has always said she hates condoms, she conceded to Devin's request.

I watch as they change position, Carla going to her knees in the middle of the bed, and Devin inching up behind her. 'Doggie style' - Carla's favorite position. She reaches under her, grabs Devin's cock and guides it back into her now totally soaked pussy. Then, my brother fucks the shit out of her. It only takes me a second to realize that he isn't shoving his full length into her. "Odd' I think to myself. The moment Carla starts cussing, and letting out little screams, I know. Seconds later she lets out a real scream, and starts repeating 'yes... yes... yes... yes...' over and over. When her orgasm finally ends, she quickly pulls herself free of his cock, turns around to face him, grabs his condom wrapped dick and puts it in her mouth, and starts jerking him off. I shudder, and feel the wetness spread all over my panties, and realize that I've been masturbating the entire time. My orgasm is actually pretty intense.

Then, I make eye contact with Devin - and I panic. I quickly slip across the hall to my own room, and close the door as quietly as I can. My brother knows I was watching. How fucking embarrassing. What am I going to say to him? I climb onto my bed, lay face down, and pull a pillow over my head.

Thing is... what I just saw, keeps playing in my head, over and over...

******

About an hour later, I hear them come out of his room, laughing and talking. Their voices fade down the hall, and I know that Carla is leaving. Again, panic sets in. What the hell am I going to say to him? Seconds later, I realize I'm about to find out...

'knock-knock' I hear from behind me. That's a first. Devin has never knocked on my door before - closed or not. He always just comes in.

'knock-knock' I hear a second time.

"Yeah?" I call out.

I hear the door open, but keep the pillow over my head. Seconds later, I feel my brother climb onto my bed, straddle me, and then sit down on my ass. The moment he tries to get the pillow, we start fussing. Within seconds, we are both laughing, almost hysterically.

God... I so love my brother.

When he finally gets the pillow away from me, he goes up on his knees and forcibly flips me onto my back, so I have to face him. He sits on my hips, but is careful not to let his full body weight smoosh me. He pins my arms beside my head, and then leans over and kisses me - I mean really kisses me. For just a split second, I am freaked out, and wonder if he is going to try something with me.

"Thank you," he says, leaning back and letting go of my hands.

"For?" I reply, allowing myself to relax, and feeling kinda stupid for what I was just thinking.

"For making my first time amazing. Carla said she only did it because you asked her to."

I laugh, and finally relax.

"I'm glad it turned out that way, Dev."

"She was a kind of embarrassed though..."

"Carla? Embarrassed? That's fucking impossible..."

"Seriously. She said I was too big. When we first started, she tried to get all of me inside her, and she had to stop. She said there just wasn't enough room. I promised her I'd be careful, and she said we could keep going. I heard her whimper once, and figured I'd gone in too far, and after that, I only used about two-thirds of it. She wasn't happy about the condom, but I told her no condom, no sex. She finally gave in."

So... my brother just lost his virginity, with my best friend, and now he's sitting on top of me, in nothing but his boxers, his cock so close I can smell the sex on him, telling me all the nasty details.

How messed up is that?

"She's kinda kinky you know..."

"Yeah... I know. She's told me a lot of the crazy shit she has done."

"After she jerked me off, she bit the end of the condom off, and sucked it all out. That's like totally bizarre."

"She has always said she loves the taste of it..." I reply, smiling at him.

He sits staring at me, as if he's thinking about something. Finally, he gets off me and stands next to the bed. I get up too, and as I start to get undressed, he taps me on the shoulder.

"Sis... I gotta know. Are you bugged about all this?"

"Not bugged, Devin, just getting used to it. Okay?"

"Yeah... I guess..."

"I'll see you in the morning."

He takes the hint, and goes back to his own room. I strip down, change my sticky, wet panties, and crawl into bed.

This... is going to take a lot of getting used to...

******

Carla and Devin hook up three more times over the next week. I decide to make myself scarce every time. No way can I watch all that again.

Devin's reports are always way more graphic than they need to be, but I let him go because I can see he's totally into what's happening.

I spend my time alone, in the realization that I'm now the only 'lonely virgin' left.

I start masturbating more and more. Julia taught me how, a few years back. I found a small vibrator in a 'sex shop' in the city, and although really embarrassed, I bought it. I've actually become really good at using it, and my fingers, to satisfy myself.

And yes, it does seem a bit weird to be both a virgin, and addicted to orgasms.

So... when two weeks pass and I don't see Carla, I decide to ask Devin what's going on. On my way to his room, I find him sitting on the toilet, in the bathroom. The seat is closed, and I wonder what the hell he is doing. I push the door a little further open, and in the mirror, see what's going on.

He's jerking himself off! I can't believe it at first, but then realize that if I can masturbate, why can't he? As I stand silently watching, his breathing changes, he starts grunting, and the moment I push the door open, he cums. He shoots a huge blob of cum straight up into the air, and on the next stroke, a second one. When they collide in mid-air, they splatter all over, and land on the now purple head of his cock, and then drip down over his hand, and his shaft. The third shot isn't much smaller than the first two, and it barely gets into the air. The fourth one is more of a huge dribble, that simply runs down his cock, and over his hand. I'm so completely fixated on watching his cum run down over the pulsating veins in his cock, that I don't notice that he's looking at me.

"Sis?"

When I don't respond, he tries again.

"Sis!"

His voice brings me back, and I step into the bathroom, grab a washcloth, wet it, and then hand it to him. While he is wiping things up, I grab the hand towel from the rack.

"I'm sorry... I had to do it. They were really beginning hurt," I hear him say.

Still in a state of shock, I hand him the towel, then turn and go to my room. Now, totally confused, and consumed by a mass of weird emotions, I sit on the foot of my bed, and stare off into space, as my brain and my heart struggle for control. Seconds later, Devin comes in and sits down beside me. He's fully dress, but the front of his jeans have tiny wet spots all over them.

"Sis... I'm sorry... honest."

"Devin... I just watched my little brother jerk himself off..."

"I know... I should have stopped..."

"No... you dumbass... that's not what's wrong," I say, turning to look him in the eyes.

The confusion covering his face, tells me I'm going to have to explain.

"What is wrong then?"

"I could have walked away. Should have walked away. But I watched... and it was totally amazing... and I enjoyed it. That's what the fuck is wrong."

He sits staring at me, apparently not sure what to say. I'm not even sure he understands what I'm trying to say. Totally at a loss, I pull up my skirt and the huge wet spot in the crotch of my panties, is blatantly obvious. Because I always keep myself clean shaven, and my panties are so wet, the lines of my labia - both inner and outer - are perfectly traced, and visible against the soft white silk. I lay back, and let the tears come - I know I can't stop them.

Then, my little brother does the one thing I really need him to do - he instantly lifts all the guilt that is pushing down on me.

I feel two of his fingers running over my sticky panties, gently caressing my pussy, and a shudder passes through my entire body. Then... I hear his voice...

"Wow, Sis... I never knew you could do that..."

Although I keep crying, I now have the stupidest grin cover my face.

(understanding)

******

For some reason, Carla felt like things with Devin were getting too serious. She told him they needed to slow down and take a break from each other. Devin just shrugged and said 'okay'. I knew something else was going on, because Carla was constantly asking me how he was doing. Eventually, I crack her, and she spills her guts.

"He's too fucking big, Erin. I know he tries to be careful, but when he gets excited, he doesn't really concentrate. He hit my insides sooo hard last time, I actually cried. It hurt for two days. I'm afraid he'll slip, and really screw up something inside me..."

I smile, lean over, and hug her as tightly as I can.

"Look, Carla... you're an amazing best friend, I swear. How many best friends would let themselves be talked into what I talked you into? And... you are seriously important to Devin. Don't make this weird. Just tell him the truth. You gave him what was probably the best first time any guy has ever had. Even if the sex is over, go back to being his friend, okay?"

The next afternoon, she sits down with my brother, on the front steps, and tells him the truth. He smiles, kisses her, and then hugs the crap out of her. Seconds later he comes into the house.

"So?"

"She'll be back to picking on me again in no time. Thanks, again... Sis." He leans over and gently kisses my cheek, and then disappears down the hall.

Peace. At last.

******

Because Devin isn't having sex with anyone, he tends to jack off every other day, to make sure he doesn't end up like he did in the bathroom that day. I try to give him some space, but truth be told, the image of the first time, will be forever burned into my memory. The really sad part is, I want to see him do it again...

How messed up is that?

Tonight, sitting in a t-shirt and panties, in front of the TV in the family room, my mother standing mere feet away in the dining room, I lose my battle with sanity. I lean over really close to my brother and whisper in his ear...

"Hey... can I watch again... next time?"

"Midnight," he whispers back, not even looking at me.

I'm completely stunned. He didn't even hesitate.

It's 9:30 when the movie ends. I get up and tell everyone that I've got some homework to finish, and go to my room.

Laying here alone on my bed, for two and half hours is going to be brutal. Yeah... I know I shouldn't be this excited about watching my brother relieve himself, but I am. I consider masturbating, but know I want to save that for watching Devin.

At five minutes to 12:00, I turn off my light, open the door, and step into the hall. Devin's door is cracked, and I can see that he has the light on his nightstand on. I take a step toward his door, and then think of something. I turn and go down to the bathroom, grab a washcloth, wet it, and then grab the only hand towel on the rack. Seconds later, I'm closing Devin's door behind me.

He's lying on his back on one side of the bed, his limp cock lying on his thigh. He motions for me to come sit next to him. I climb onto the bed, pull my feet up under me, and get as close as I dare.

"Are you cleaning up the mess?" he whispers, pointing at the stuff I'm holding.

"Maybe," I reply, trying to look coy. Then as an afterthought, I ask, "What do you think Mom and Dad would do if they caught us?"

"Have us committed to an institution..."

"Probably... At the very least, they'd kick us out of the house."

"You want to change your mind? I can handle this you know..."

Without saying anything, I reach out and grab what I know is about to become a monster. Sure enough, it starts growing instantly. I'm amazed that I can actually feel the blood flowing into it. I watch as the veins start to protrude, and it gets really warm. When it begins to throb, I look at my brother. He laughs, and shrugs...

"You started it - you may as well finish it..."

"But... I've never..."

"Up and down, Sis... it's not rocket science."

As I stare at it, I hear him laugh again, and realize I am about to give my brother a hand-job... The worst part is... I want to...

How messed up is that?

He reaches out, puts his hand over mine, and starts the process. Once he gets me going, he lets go, closes his eyes, and I think, enjoys what I'm doing.

His cock is so big, that my hand barely fits around it. I'm trying to be careful, for fear of hurting him, so I'm really not making full strokes. And yes, I am so fucking nervous.

After about five minutes, I notice that every few strokes, the head of the monster, seems to expand by about one third, and then it relaxes back its normal size. As I continue my up and down stroking, I feel it get harder as well.

"Hey... why does it do that?" I ask, without looking at him.

"What?"

"Swell up and go back down."

"I'm helping."

"Huh?"

"Never mind - it's a guy thing..."

I let out a little snicker, and just keep pumping my brother's cock up and down. Then a thought occurs to me...

"Am I doing this right?"

"Uh... we'll see... in four or five minutes..."

At this point, I'm getting all worked up myself - and my arm is beginning to ache. But no damn way am I stopping. Even if my parents walk in, I'm not stopping until this thing explodes all over everything. I keep going, trying my best to keep a rhythm, and like he said, three minutes later, it starts.

"Talk to me, Devin - tell me what to do!"

"Just... ughhhh... keep fucking going... ughhhh... Sis... don't stop..."

His breathing is now totally erratic, and he is squirming around a lot. Then finally, I feel him surge in my hand, and watch as the head gets really big. Then he screams - without opening his mouth - but it's loud enough that I pull my hand out of my panties, reach over, and cover his mouth. Damn sure don't want him waking up our parents. I never stop to consider that my hand, and fingers, are covered with my pussy juices.

Seconds later, that same massive blob of cum, shoots up into the air - but not straight up. Silly me, has it pointed in my direction - instead of straight up - and it shoots across the bed, and splatters all over my inner thigh. The second blob quickly follows, and lands a few inches from the first one, on my calf, adding to the big, sticky mess. I watch as is all spreads out, and gravity slowly pulls it down across my skin.

Orgasm. Without any physical assistance, I have an instant orgasm, and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. In fact, my entire body shudders so violently, Devin notices it. The moment I let out a muffled squeal, he laughs.