Guilty as Charged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looks totally stunned.

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"This time, I'm as curious as you are..."

He leans over and kisses me, slipping his tongue all the way into my mouth. I, of course, return the favor. Of everything we share, I like kissing him the best.

"Well... I'll have to get some lube later."

"You are always so damn unprepared, I swear," I blurt out, rolling back onto my stomach. "Top left drawer of my dresser."

He is up so fast, you'd think I'd just told him were to find a million dollars. Funny thing is, he comes back just as fast. It only takes a few seconds before I feel the lube dribbling onto my asshole. Then... his finger is rubbing it in... and pressing... and rubbing. Truth is, I'm kinda excited about him putting something in there.

Then it happens. His finger easily slips past my sphincter, and into my ass. I take a really deep breath, and actually shudder. He laughs, and then starts going in and out... in and out... in and out. It feels... well... wonderfully different. Moments later a second finger joins the first one, and they keep going in and out... in and out.

"The other thing you are going to need, is in the bottom left drawer of my dresser..."

The fingers come out, and I feel him get up again. This time it takes him a little longer to find what he's looking for. When he comes back in, he laughs, and closes the door.

"When do you use this?"

"I never have. I just have it..."

"You're strange..."

"I know... that's why I'm lying on my brother's bed naked, letting him play with my ass..."

Remember earlier, I mentioned my 'medical issue'? A while back, my gynecologist told me that I have a rather rigid hymen, and she made an opening in it, so that I can get my tampons in. She also said that at some time in the future, it may require surgery to remove. Because of that, I've been kind of leery of using the dildo - afraid it might cause problems if I d0.

I feel Devin lay the dildo on my butt crack, and seconds later, his fingers are back in my ass. I make myself relax, and try to enjoy this new experience. In... out... in... out... over and over. Every so often he goes all the way to his knuckles, and then spreads his fingers. I giggle. He's trying to relax me so he doesn't hurt me.

Finally, after about a half hour of teasing, everything stops. I can feel him moving around, but have no idea what he is doing - until he picks up the dildo. Then, he is right next to my ear...

"You're sure about this, right?"

"Are you?"

"I'm so fucking hard right now, my cock could explode."

"Well... finish what you started."

I feel the head of the dildo, as he gently presses it against my asshole. Then... a little harder. Then a little harder. I force myself to completely relax, realizing that bracing for the pain, is making me tense my ass. Then suddenly, he stops.

"I dunno, Erin... seems kinda tight."

"It's an asshole, Dev... it's supposed to be tight."

"Okay... but you gotta tell me if I hurt you."

"It's going to hurt, Devin... I know that. Just be careful..."

Once again, the head is on my asshole. Pressure. More pressure. Then a hard push... and the head slips right inside me, making me gasp really loudly. Devin stops and says, "You okay?"

"Yeah... but just leave it there for a minute, okay?"

"Sure."

I feel him get up, and then hear the door open. Seconds later, the door closes, and he climbs back on the bed. Instantly, I can smell the alcohol.

"What are you doing?"

"Tiding up. Not good to go from playground to playground without cleaning things..."

I smile - even though he can't see it. Once again, my brother is looking out for me.

Then I feel his fingers all over my pussy, pulling, pushing, pinching, and just generally aggravating it. When he gets to my clit, it's pretty much over - I, of course, end up sticky-wet.

"You can keep going now... but slowly. I'll tell you if you need to stop."

I feel the dildo go in another inch. Then another inch. Then another inch. Then he pulls it out, and I let out a deep sigh.

"Hang on, you big baby, I'm just making sure it's well lubed."

I feel the tip of the bottle go into my ass, and then feel a rush of cold, as he fills my ass with lube. Pretty damn strange feeling. Then, the dildo is back... and this time, with just gentle push, it slides right back in. He follows with another good push, and almost instantly, I feel the fake balls, bouncing off my pussy. He waits a second, and then with a single stroke, pulls it back, leaving only the head in me. The amazing sensation makes suck in a really deep breath. Before I can let the breath back out, he runs it back in, down to the balls. This time, I let out a deep guttural grunt, and mumble "oh my god..."

Two thrusts, and I have already made up my mind - I want to do this with a real cock.

"You okay," Devin asks.

"Yeah... my ass is yours," I reply, giggling.

For the next twenty minutes, my brother fucks my ass with the dildo, stopping once to relube everything. It's amazing, erotic, nasty, and a thousand other adjectives I can't remember at the moment. But mostly... it's totally taboo.

And yeah, I enjoy the hell out of it.

How messed up is that?

(satisfaction)

******

I'm sitting on the porch, drinking tea, and thinking. I know full well there are no more boundaries. We crossed the last one with the anal sex thing. Any boundaries left, exist only in my mind. I know I have to quit trying to justify all this.

I have to accept that I'm in an incestual relationship with my brother.

More importantly, I have to accept that I want to be.

When my phone rings, it's Devin.

"Hey Dev..."

"I need to ask a question, Sis, and I need you to be totally honest."

"Of course, you dumbass," I reply.

"Do you care if I fuck Carla and Julia?"

"At the same time?" I blurt out.

"Uh... well... yeah..."

"A threesome? You guys are gonna have a threesome?"

"Only if it won't piss you off..."

"OMG, Dev! Fuck the shit out of them both. And try not to hurt Carla again."

Dead silence. Once again, I have freaked my brother out.

"Bye, Devin..." I hang up before he can say anything.

He hasn't actually fucked anyone in almost three months. Sure, we play around with our silly stuff, but that isn't intercourse. That isn't relentlessly pounding yourself into a female's hot, wet, sticky pussy, and listening to her squeal, and watching her squirm. He probably needs to fuck them both.

Then a thought occurs to me. I grab my phone, and call him back. He answers on the first ring.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck them without the condoms..." I blurt out, and then hang up.

I can't wait to find out if he actually does it...

******

Mom and Dad went to the cabin, to escape the stress of their lives. Devin and I chose not to go, telling them they probably needed some 'alone time'. My mother laughed, and rolled her eyes at me when I said it.

Devin is out helping a friend of his move, so I'm lounging around the house alone. In truth, I'm enjoying the solitude, and have been doing a lot of thinking... and some serious soul searching.

Turns out, the girls both got Devin 'bare' during their threesome. Carla has been fucking him bare all along. She says that his orgasms are so intense, she can't imagine why any female would make him wear a condom. But then, Carla hates condoms...

Julia is the condom queen. Or was. Seems Devin dethroned her. Apparently, watching the flood of cum, spewing out of Carla, made her break her own rule. A few days later, sitting on the grass in front of the house, Julia told me that my brother was the only guy who was allowed to fuck her without a condom, any damn time he wanted.

I told you... they're both sluts.

And apparently, both of them are addicted to sex with my brother...

I've been running around nude a lot, whenever I can get away with it. I find it totally freeing. Devin says I'm probably an exhibitionist deep down inside. I'm so comfortable without clothes, that I've taken to working on my tan out in the middle of the backyard. Although there's a privacy fence around the house, I'm pretty sure the neighbors on either side, can see me from their second-floor windows. So far, however, no one has complained. Truth is, I wouldn't care if they did. I'm just really proud of the fact I now have no tan lines. I'm the same amazing golden brown, all over. So far, my mom hasn't figured out what I'm up to.

This morning, just because I can, I answer the door nude, when the UPS guy comes to deliver a box. I ordered two new dildos in support of our ongoing anal experiments. The driver just stands there staring, until I giggle, sign the pad, and hand it back to him. I'm such a fucking tease.

I spend the afternoon, once again laying out, and going over things in my head, trying to sort my crazy life out.

Do I give in, and go all the way with my brother? If I do, I'm committed. I'm officially, no-way-around-it, in a full on incestual relationship. What if I meet a guy, or Devin meets a girl? Does the thing between us just end? Do we cheat on our partners, sneak off and fuck anyway?

Even with all that going on, the biggest thing occupying my mind, is how fucked up it is that we can't let any of this go public. More than once I've caught myself reaching for his hand, or thinking about kissing him, when we were walking along together, only to realize that I can't. Society says brothers and sisters aren't allowed to do that...

Even if I do let it go all the way, no matter what else happens, I know I'll never 'marry' (translated as live with him like we were married - the law say we can't actually get married) him - that would completely destroy our parents. Besides, I don't really think he'd want to either.

I'll never let him get me pregnant either. Based on everything that I've read, depending on our genetic make-up, that would be like automatically taking away half the child's ability to be healthy. Sure... he or she might come out perfectly healthy - the odds are fifty/fifty - but I'd never be willing to risk it. And... what happens when the child finds out his parents are brother and sister? The world can be a very cruel place when 'taboos' are involved.

Besides, I'm pretty sure I don't want any kids. I'm not sure about Devin.

All that being said... why would anyone care if I'm fucking my brother? How does the government have the right to decided it's 'illegal', and that the people doing it should be in jail? Adultery isn't 'illegal'. They don't put you in jail for having an affair - no one cares if Jim's wife is fucking Susan's husband. Well... except the people being cheated on. As long as you are over the legal age of consent, no one goes to jail if you are openly fucking a forty-year-old guy. You are allowed to make that decision - to 'consent'. Why can't I 'consent' to fucking my brother? Why does the world care so much about this? Who decided it was wrong in the first place?

Just once, I would like kiss Devin the way I do... in front of everyone - even our parents.

Yeah... right.

(frustration)

******

We've been continuing our anal experimentation. And although it seems like I'm the one benefiting from it, Devin keeps playing along. I don't think he realizes that eventually, I intend to have him - all of him - up my ass.

We follow the same routine - teasing, lubricating, teasing, initial penetration, a pause, full penetration, removal, relubrication, and then fucking. A couple of times, I've even sucked him off with the dildo up my ass. I'm not sure why, but I find anal sex, very relaxing.

We've finally made it to the big dildo - five inches long, and three inches around. It took a while for my ass to get accustomed to it, but Devin was patient and now he can fuck me with it for as long as he wants. He says watching my ass stretch to accept it, totally turns him on.

After our session this morning, I decide to give him a blowjob. I've taken to pulling him out of my mouth when he cums, and letting him shoot into my open mouth. Saves all the choking. Besides, he likes the idea of cumming all over me, so a lot of times, he tends to 'miss' my mouth. I gotta admit, it is kinda erotic, and I still get to swallow as much cum as I can. But, because he totally gets worked up by it, every so often, I still let him try to drown me with cum - watching me choke, and the cum squirt from the corners of my mouth, and dribble down over my tits, seems to push him past his limits.

Having been out all day, with some friends, I'm now in the kitchen, helping mom with dinner. It does seem a bit weird, standing next to my mother, daydreaming about my brother's cock. But it happens so often, I've become used to it.

I've decided it's time to take the anal thing, all the way. I want to see if I can take Devin's cock up my ass. As big as it is, I'm not sure it will work, but I want to try. The larger dildo has stretched me a good bit, but...

I sneak into his room at 1:00 am, with six condoms and two bottles of lubricant. He appears to be asleep, but I know better. When I sit on the edge of his bed, he rolls over and faces me.

"I didn't know we had a date tonight..."

"It's time," I reply, holding out the things I'm carrying.

His eyes almost pop out of his head, and I can see the beginnings of his hard-on under the sheet.

"Erin..."

"We at least gotta try. I need to try..."

"I dunno..."

"Dev... if I can't take it, I will tell you."

He looks totally unsure, but forces a smile. He takes the stuff from me, and then hesitates for second, and looks right at me.

"I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about it - I just didn't think it would ever be possible..."

"Let's find out, shall we?" I reply, pushing him to the side, and lying face down where he had been.

He starts with the big dildo, taking his time and loosening me up, and of course I moan, groan, and whimper a lot, because I love it. After about thirty minutes, I tell him to give it a try. I lay motionless and listen to him rolling on a condom, and then to my surprise, a second one over the first. When I hear the slurping sound as he squirts lube onto his wrapped cock, I can't help myself - I roll over and with both hands smear it all up and down it. He adds a little extra to the head, then leans over and kisses me. I roll back onto my stomach, pull my knees up under me, and feel him give my ass a good squirt of lubricant as well.

Yeah... I am totally worked up.

Now... here's the surprising part. He puts his cock against my gooey hole, and when he barely pushes, the head slips into me. I get my hands over my mouth just in time to cover the scream that is trying to escape. Yeah... it fucking hurts - but in a totally amazing way.

Knowing the routine, Devin stops, and lets his dick sit where it is - about three inches into my ass. I'm already breathing like a race horse, my heart is racing, and my head is spinning. After about two minutes, the pain subsides, and my ass relaxes. Without lifting my head, I mumble, "Slowly, Dev... really slowly."

I feel him push himself another inch or so into me, and again he stops. The extra width of his cock is stretching my ass insanely wide, which makes the pain return, but I'm actually enjoying it. I find myself wondering if I will actually get his whole cock up my ass?

"Go ahead," I again tell him.

"Really? This has got to hurt..."

"Oh yeah... it fucking hurts a lot. But it's making me insanely horny. I want you to be able to fuck me - like you do with the dildo. I want to give myself an orgasm, while my ass is full of you..."

"Jeeez," he mumbles, and then pushes himself in a little further, once again stopping to let me adjust.

I wait another minute or so, but when the pain again subsides, I tell him to go. This time, he pushes a little further than the last two times - I guess his dick got impatient. When the pain comes back, I realize that it isn't any worse than the last push. He stops and lets me get used to it again. After a few minutes, I tell him I'm ready, and again he pushes - and I scream. Into his pillow of course. He panics, starts to pull it out, but I stop him.

"Don't you dare pull the fucking monster out of me, Devin!" I almost yell at him, through my now fast falling tears.

He's close to freaking out for sure.

"How much is left?" I ask, now full on crying.

Without answering me, he pushes, and I immediately feel his balls bouncing off my pussy - and his head hit something inside me. I realize that it's the thickness at the base of his cock, stretching my ass to its very limits, that is causing the pain - not whatever he bumped inside me. At this point, it hurts so damn bad, it's taking all my willpower not to tell him to stop.

"Just leave it like that, Dev... don't move."

We stay like that - me on my knees, my ass in the air, Dev with his monster cock fully up my ass, his balls resting against my pussy - for about five minutes, as I try to control my breathing, slow down the tears, and wait to see if the pain will subside again. In order to concentrate on something else, I let an image of my mother walking in and seeing us, form in my head. Devin has a different idea for distracting me. He simply starts playing with my pussy.

Between the image in my head, and what my brother is doing to my pussy, I lose it and start laughing. In seconds, so does Devin. It's as if he knows what I'm thinking.

Although the pain has subsided a good bit, it's still there. I take a deep breath, and tell Devin to fuck me... carefully. When he pulls back my whole body convulses, and I actually have an orgasm - something I didn't think was possible from anal sex. I'm mumbling "fuck... fuck... fuck..." over and over, as the orgasm sweeps over me, and in the interest of being a clown, Devin adds "you are so impatient" and laughs.

Here's why I love my brother so much - he made a note of how much of him was in me when I screamed the first time, and he only pushes himself in that far, and then pulls back really fast. After his third stroke, I hear the lube bottle again making noises, and realize his is giving his shaft another coat. When he again slides into me, it's so smooth, it almost seems natural. Even though he can't pound himself into my ass, he's content with just fucking it.

So, slowly in, and quickly out. Over and over and over. And each time he does it, I moan a little louder. It's the most amazing thing I have ever felt - even better than him trying to choke me to death with his cum. And knowing that at least once, I had the full length of my brother's cock up my ass, I feel like I've really accomplished something.

How messed up is that?

My ass is so tight on his cock, that Devin doesn't last long. About three minutes in, I hear him grunt, then moan, and then... the last thing I expected happens. A strange warmth fills my ass.

My sneaky little brother has apparently cum in my ass. And yes... with some gentle manipulation, I quickly have another orgasm as well.

For the first time I can remember, he doesn't move when his orgasm starts - he just lets it shoot where it is. I feel each massive squirt, as he fills my now brutally tortured ass, with a full load of cum. It makes the whole experience even more erotic.

Then, as I wait patiently for my brother to finish, a thought pops into my head. Something he said to me after his first encounter with Carla...

"...she bit the end of the condom and sucked it all out."

"I know what you did, asshole," I mumble, without moving.

"Are you mad?" he replies, between grunts.