Guilty as Charged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better do the same thing next time,"

"Next time?"

"Hell yes, next time. You are going to be servicing my ass a lot..."

"Cool," is all he says.

"First cock up my ass - my brother's" I whisper, just loudly enough I know he hears me.

We end up being awake the entire night. I lay with my head on his chest, and listen to him breathing. Every so often he lifts my chin, and gently kisses me. Five minutes before his alarm goes off, I get up and head for the bathroom. When I hear my parents moving around at the other end of the house, all I can do is laugh.

We see each other a couple of times during the day, and we have to force ourselves to behave. It's as if we have crossed the final bridge in this crazy game we are playing.

We skip a couple of nights, choosing to spend them quietly next to each other, but at 3:00 am, Saturday morning, Devin again, carefully and strategically, destroys my ass.

Yeah... I'm addicted. Question is, to anal sex? Or, to anal sex with my brother?

(realization)

******

It's Spring Break, and our parents are off on their yearly two-week vacation to the Virgin Islands. We would normally go with them, but decided we'd rather be home alone, for two weeks. I use the excuse that some friends are planning something for my birthday, and Devin says they recruited him to help.

Go figure.

When Mom looks at me and says, "Behave, and don't do anything you know you aren't supposed to be doing," I fall out in hysterical laughter - I can't help it.

I'm standing around in the kitchen - naked as usual - when Devin comes in carrying a pizza box, around 7:00 pm.

"I don't feel like cooking and I'm thinking you don't either."

"What did you get?"

"Meat pizza..."

I can't help it... I laugh. It only takes a second for Devin to join me.

"Hey," he says, grabbing some paper plates, and opening the pizza box, "I got you something... for your birthday."

"That isn't for another week..." I reply.

"I know... but this is between Erin and Devin... you know?"

"Okay."

He stops what he is doing, goes down the hall, and returns moments later, carrying two boxes. I know immediately that they are jewelry boxes. He opens the first one and pulls out a beautiful, and very delicate, gold bracelet, and the moment I see it, the tears come. He wraps it around my wrist, and closes the clasp. I flip it around so I can read the inscription on the back - 'world's greatest sister'. The front has my first and middle names on it - Erin Marie. Yeah... at this point, I'm crying like a baby...

"So... that one is for the world. This one," he says, opening the second box, and pulling out a sterling silver bracelet, "is between you and me. Put your left foot on that chair," he finishes, pointing at one of the dining room chairs.

"It's an anklet?" I ask, doing what he told me.

"Yes," he replies, wrapping it carefully about my ankle, and screwing the clasp closed. "It has a screw-in clasp, and is a bit thicker, so you don't break it. And, being on your ankle, it probably won't be noticed as much."

When he is finished, I look at the inscription on the front, which is filled with black enamel, so it stands out - Erin & Devin. On the back, in the same black enamel, is just one word - Forever.

Yeah... I lose it... and in seconds am crying uncontrollably... I can't help it.

In this single moment, I make a decision, that is going to seal our fate.

(acceptance)

******

Once I calm down, I go and lie on my back, on the carpet in the living room, and Devin follows me.

"I need a brain mangling orgasm, Dev. Will you eat me until I just can't stand it?" I ask, pulling my legs up, until my feet are almost to my ass.

My brother's face is between my thighs, before I finish my sentence. Over time, he has figured out exactly what it takes to kill me - and he usually stops just short of that. He spends twenty minutes driving me right to edge of insanity, before I stop him.

"Oh jezzz... you gotta stop, Dev... please..." I beg, and he lifts his head. The moment I see his amazing smile, my world suddenly comes into perfect focus. I pull him up to me, and kiss him, even though his face is covered with my juices.

"Fuck me, Devin... I want you to shove that giant fucking cock into me, and fuck me as hard as you want... until I can't stand it, start crying, and beg you to stop."

He is totally weirded out. He actually fumbles through getting his clothes off, which is a bit comical, and totally cute.

Once he is on top of me, I close my eyes and wait, my heart racing out of control. I feel his cock, once again feverishly hot and pulsating, push gently against my sticky, over-overheated, and pretty much wide-open pussy, and then he stops. When I open my eyes, he looks totally solemn.

"Are you sure, Erin? This isn't going to mess things up between us, is it?"

I smile at him.

"Devin... I've caved. I can't fight it any longer. I'm in love with my brother. I have to believe he's in love with me as well. Part of being in love, is sex - hot, nasty, passionate sex. In our case, that's incest. I don't give damn any more. If the world wants to call it incest, good for them. Nothing can ever mess things up between us, Dev. This is just the final step in what we started. In my heart, it just commits me to you - totally. I'm ready if you are..."

"Should I use a condom?" he asks.

"You, will never fuck me with a condom. Understand? When you cum, I want to feel it..."

With the most amazingly emotional look in his eyes, my brother pushes, and the moment the head of his massive cock slips inside me, it stops - and I feel an excruciating, momentary pain. It takes me a single micro-second to figure out what just happened, and I simply start laughing. My poor brother is confused as hell...

"If you want my virginity, Devin, you're gonna have to find a way past my weirdly abnormal hymen. And, I'm pretty sure it's going to hurt, so please do it quickly."

He leans down, and as he is kissing me, he gives me one swift thrust, and fills me with his cock. Apparently, my hymen is no match for my brother's massive organ, and I don't think surgery is gonna be necessary. I pull back from the kiss, and let out a loud squeal when I feel my hymen break, although it doesn't really hurt like I expected it to. When he bumps against my cervix, my entire body shudders, and I groan. The initial sensation of us having committed, is so intense, we stay like this - him on top of me, and me full of his cock - for a few minutes, neither of us willing to move. Devin even lets his cock go limp inside me, before he moves again. Finally, I lift his head, and kiss him again.

"I love you... with every ounce of my being. And even though we have to hide it, I will always dream of the world finding out."

Devin starts moving - in... out... in... out. It only takes about ten strokes before he is rock hard again. He tantalizes and tortures my cock-starved pussy, for about five minutes, before my brain takes over - again.

"Dev... stop for a second."

He does.

"All the way in - as far as you can go."

Again, he follows instructions - slowly.

The moment I feel his balls against my ass, I know all of him is in me. I let out a little laugh.

"Notice anything?"

"Uh well..."

"It fits - perfectly - you dumbass. The head is not quite touching my cervix. Push a little."

The moment he does, he feels it.

"Jezzz... no way."

"You probably can't even get any air in there with it, but your cock fits me perfectly. How fucking strange is that."

"Maybe, you are the reason I'm like this..."

"I was thinking the same thing..."

Strange are the things we will reach for, in order to justify something in our own minds...

Without warning, he pulls himself out of me, and tells me to turn over. When he pulls me up onto my knees, I know what he's gonna do. One quick, even thrust, and I am again, full of Devin. The only difference is... because of the new angle, this time the length of his cock glides right over my clit.

O... M... G...

Devin spends the next thirty minutes, fucking me... slowly... methodically... continuously. He doesn't go faster... doesn't go slower... he just keeps fucking me. And every time his bulging cock draws over my clit on the way out, it builds. I find myself wondering if I'm going to survive the orgasm, I know is coming.

A minute later, it starts. Devin never changes what he is doing... and each time he crosses my clit, the orgasm grows. Eventually, my head drops to the floor, all the muscles in my body go completely haywire, and I start twitching. I'm begging him to stop, wiggling and squirming, trying to get away from him, but his grip on my hips is firm, and he won't let me go - he just keeps methodically fucking me.

"oh god... Devin... please... oh fuck... I can't take it... you gotta stop Devin... oh fuck... oh fuck... goddamn it, Devin... you're killing me... oh please... please stop..."

But the asshole just keeps going - and so does my insane orgasm.

Thirty seconds later, I discover why he didn't stop.

I will never be able to explain to anyone - even I were allowed to - what it feels like the moment my brother makes his first deposit. I feel the pressure of fluid - with nowhere to go. I scream.

"OH FUCK!"

I feel my entire quivering vagina get instantly hot. I feel the head of his cock as it gently bumps again my cervix, before he pulls it back, once again grazing my clit, sending more cum into me, and increasing the pressure inside my trembling pussy. When he shoves himself back into me, the pressure doubles, and the cum still has nowhere to go.

"DEVIN! YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING KILL ME!"

Even as the orgasm continues, I feel the most insane, unexplainable sensation, as the pressure forces all of his cum past his throbbing cock, down the sides of my vagina, and I hear it spray out of me, coating the insides of my thighs, and Devin's balls. Then... I feel him hit my cervix again - ever so gently. When he pulls back the third time, the new blast of hot fluid makes me feel like someone just pumped me full of air. And again, when he shoves that massive monster back into me, out comes all his cum.

At his point, I'm sobbing, almost hysterically, and have given up trying to get away from him. And to think I actually believed that nothing would ever beat the feeling of having him up my ass...

This damn sure does.

Easily.

One more massive thrust is all my quivering body can take, before I simply fall forward, landing in a big, lifeless pile on the carpet. Devin follows me, landing on top of my limp body, cum oozing out of his still pulsing cock, which is still inside me. I have to struggle to catch a breath, my heart rate is totally out of control, my ears are ringing, and damn near my entire body is twitching and shaking.

My entire world is perfect at this moment.

"My virginity... taken by my brother," I say out loud, between sobs.

"At least you will always know where it is," Devin mumbles in response.

We lay there... me on the carpet, Devin on top of me, totally motionless, for a full five minutes, trying to recover.

We hear the sniffle at the same time.

Because I just don't care who it is, I laugh. If we are caught, we're caught - even if it's our parents. It was totally fucking worth it - and the moment all the controversy is over, I'll do it again.

Devin on the other hand, panics. I feel him roll off me, and then nothing. I finally roll onto my side, and find Carla, her jeans in a pile on the floor next her, sitting Indian style, her feet tucked up under her, her cheeks covered with tears, her right hand still inside her panties, staring at us.

"I think our secret is out, Dev," I say, poking him in the ribs.

Carla laughs.

"That was the most amazing, erotic, sensual, stimulating, amatory, erotogenic, and totally carnal thing, I have ever fucking seen. If you do it again, I want to watch..."

"You are just plain sick, Carla..." I reply, pushing myself to my knees, and making myself get to my feet. I feel the cum start to run out of me, and dribble down the inside of both my already sticky thighs, almost immediately. "Was it the act itself, or something else?"

I see her smile... a sick, twisted, perverse smile. Then she pulls her hand out of her panties, puts her fingers in her mouth, and slowly pulls them out.

"I wish I had a brother... that was willing to do that to me." Carla replies, standing up, and picking up her jeans. The huge wet spot on her panties is impossible to miss. When I get to where she is standing, I hug her - a strangely emotional hug. Then I step back and when we make eye contact, I kiss her... like I've been kissing Devin. As weird as it is, not only does she let me, she also kisses me back.

"If we had to get caught, I'm glad it's you."

Again, she laughs.

"I came over to apologize for fucking your brother again..." she says, making reference, I am sure, to their threesome. She's trying to keep a straight face, but is failing miserably.

"Well," I offer, turning to look at Devin, "as you just saw, he has completely destroyed me. You want a turn?"

Devin, the horny bastard he is, lets out a little snicker, and Carla just looks confused.

I smile at her, lean in close, and whisper to her, taking her jeans as I do...

"He's my brother... not my husband. You can fuck him if you want..."

Carla is completely naked in a single heartbeat, and down on all fours next to Devin. I watch as he slips, his still-dripping, sticky cock into her, grabs her hips, and carefully begins to drive her to the edge. I smile, lay down of the floor next to them, close my eyes, and enjoy listening to the sounds of their lust.

He may be fucking Carla, but I know in my heart, he is mine forever...

(submission)

******

So... here we are, a lot of years later. What do we have to show for our lives?

Devin is the regional manager for a major auto parts chain. He managed to get both a BS in Mathematics, and a BA in Business Administration. He lives a few miles from our parents.

I am... of all things... a lawyer. All that damn studying paid off. I work for a foundation that helps people who can't afford lawyers. I get to do a lot of good things, for a lot of good people. I live in the country, between Denver and Colorado Springs, and handle cases in both areas.

Julia actually ended up being an 'escort' for a while, during and after college. She 'serviced' a lot of very wealthy guys, and she made a lot of damn money. Now, she lives on a yacht, on the French Riviera, with a disgustingly rich guy, and spends her time fucking him, and his friends.

Now, she's a 'personal slut'...

Carla...

This is where our story gets weird. (yeah... right... 'weird')

To this day, although I have never asked, and can't prove it, I believe she and Devin have had an ongoing, continuous sexual relationship. There is just something totally electric about two of them, when they are together.

After college, Carla decided to try 'acting'. Bet you can guess where this is going. She made two porn films, both of which slipped under the raters as simply X, instead of 'hardcore'. Ironically, one of them is about a brother and sister who develop an incestual relationship. Go figure. Devin and I went together, and saw both of them. She too, made a lot of money during her brief stint in the world of sexploitation. I once asked her if she regretted do it, and she just laughed at me.

A year and a half after her 'porn star' debut, while she was working on her Master's Degree, she actually met someone 'real'. David is a really nice guy, and in the interest of full disclosure, she told him right away, about her past. He laughed, and jokingly told her that it just meant she was 'broken in'. After testing their relationship for a full year, they got married. Having finished her degree, Carla is now a licensed sex therapist in Denver. Read what you will into that.

Their crisis came when David discovered he was sterile. He was crushed, and he broke down - believing that his marriage might be over. Carla wasn't having it. She backed him up against a wall, and asked if he really wanted children. He told her he thought they would both make excellent parents.

Two months later, she turned up at Devin's house. They had a long talk, he fucked her twice that night, and told her to come back the next day. Over the next five days, they had eight more encounters. Seems Carla had terminated her birth control, and was right in the middle of her cycle...

Yeah... you guessed it. My brother fathered a child for them. David never asked any questions, but instead, got crazy excited about being a father, when Carla told him she was pregnant. They have two other children as well, and all the donors agreed that, short of a medical emergency, they will remain unnamed. All three of the birth certificates list David as the father, and he is completely lost in his role as 'dad'. Carla told me that eventually, if necessary, she will explain it to each kid.

Oh... and David is right. They are AMAZING parents.

So anyhow... after a string of boyfriends, a string of girlfriends, and one failed marriage, (I'm not saying whose) my brother and I are just as close as we were the day Carla caught us.

Over time, my brother has become amazingly calm, and laid back. He got tired of being with women who freaked when they saw his 'business', so he simply quit looking. Every so often, he encounters a woman who, out of sheer curiosity, climbs into his bed. Unfortunately, it never lasts very long. He told me that sex with him, seems to a 'novelty' thing for most women, and that he's okay with that - he'll fuck them once or twice, to amuse himself.

In my case, my worst fears come true. I turn out just like Carla and Julia - it just takes me longer. However, I'm a very discreet slut. I have two 'friends' that I fuck regularly - and on occasion, at the same time. I discover why Carla and Julia had the threesome with my brother. It's seriously erotic, being the center of attention for two guys at the same time. The other great thing about them is, when I share my solitary fantasy with them, they willing obliged me. One of them brings his younger brother, and on a warm Saturday night, in the middle of my living room, the three of them successfully fill all of my holes at the same time - repeatedly. And yeah, they damn near kill me - but then, that was always the idea.

The reason the relationship works, is because it isn't serious - it's just about sex.

And... for the record, all my 'serious relationship' failures are solely the result of one single thing.

I am madly, passionately, and totally in love with my brother.

Nothing is ever going to change that.

And, as weird as it is, over the years, I have never once taken the anklet off.

To this day, Carla is the only one who knows about us, and sometimes, when she looks at me in a certain way, I can tell she wants to ask if Devin and I are still... well... you get idea.

If she did ask, I, of course, would tell her the truth - yes, as a matter of fact, my brother fucked the shit out of me last night, and he'll be over again tonight...

How messed up is that? J