Guilty as Charged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third shot is as big as the second one, and lands in the curve of my hand, between my thumb and forefinger, right where I have hold of Devin. Before I can even react, another blob shoots out, barely making into the air, and again lands on my hand. Two more small shots escape his rock hard, bulging cock, and find their way down to my hand, and between all my fingers. At this point my brother's cum, has become lubrication, and it's hard to keep a grip on him - I feel my hand begin to slide up and down him. My heart is racing, but even as his cock begins to relax and shrink, I just keep pumping him - up... down... up... down... until finally he goes up on his elbows, smiles at me and says, "It's over, Sis... and thanks."

Not once since I started, did I take my eyes of the most amazing body part I have ever seen. Once I stop, I sit quietly staring at it, watching as every so often, a little more cum seeps out of it, and slowly runs down his shaft, until it reaches my hand. Devin realizes I am completely captivated by what is happening, so he just lays back down, and lets me do whatever...

The moment I see his eyes close, I let go of his cock, stick my thumb into my mouth, and suck all the cum off it. Then my index finger. Then I lick the back of my hand. And no, I don't want my brother to know what I just did.

Kinda hot... pretty salty... kinda bitter, but not overly, and very sticky. I wonder if I could survive a mouthful of it?

How messed up is that?

As I sit watching him shrink back to his normal size, I feel an urge to lean over and stuff him into my mouth, but something inside won't let me. Yeah, that damn internal mental battle is still raging in my head - sister... brother... his sticky, dripping cock, in my mouth.

How messed up is that?

I shake my mind free, and with the wet washcloth, start cleaning up the mess. It takes me a couple of minutes, but eventually, you can't even tell it happened - unless you look at my thigh or my calf.

Yeah... I skipped both on purpose. As soon as I am back in my own room, I start at my ankle, and draw my finger up my calf, recovering as much as I can, and again put it in my mouth. Then, my thigh. It seems to taste different, after it has cooled off.

Carla is right though... cum actually doesn't taste all that bad.

I slowly massage the remnants of the cum, into my skin. It's so erotic, that it makes me shudder.

At this point, I know I need relief - need to finish what I started on the Devin's bed. I get out my vibrator, and it doesn't take long to get myself off. I leave my panties on, so that I don't make a mess on my bed, and once I'm finished, I slip them off, toss them at the hamper across the room, turn over, and try to get to sleep.

As I lay here, breathing heavily, I finally admit to myself, that this whole situation is gonna get completely out of hand...

Needless to say, I have insanely bizarre dreams, all night.

******

So... now I'm in a bizarre sexual relationship with my brother. Every other day, when I can, I jerk him off, and clean up the mess afterward. I keep having this driving urge to lick up his cum, but I'm not ready for him to see that just yet. The last time I got him off, I put a condom on him, so that I could measure how much he actually shoots each time. He thought it was weird, but let me do it. When I discovered it's just more than two tablespoons, I again freak. 'Normal', according to everything I've read, is closer to a teaspoon. And yes, being the freak that I have become, I emptied it all into my mouth, played with it for a few seconds, and then swallowed it. And no, my brother still doesn't know about my weird obsession with his cum.

Every so often, I wake up in my bed, with him snuggled up against me from behind, his arm draped over me, his soft fingers resting on my stomach, and that monster pushed firmly against my ass.

I still don't understand how the asshole is able to get there without waking me up.

This morning he asks a really bizarre question...

"What would you do, if I started fucking Julia?"

"If that's what you want to do..." I reply, genuinely being sincere.

"You wouldn't be pissed off?"

"If you want someone to hook up with, that's up to you..."

He stares at me for so long, that I finally catch on.

"Don't go there, Devin... please? It's already weird enough."

"Sorry," he replies, forcing a smile.

"Why Julia?"

"She said she thinks she can take all of it..."

"That might be good for you - someone you can pound, without having to worry about hurting her..."

"You are so disgusting, Erin... I swear..."

I step over and kiss him - in a manner that sisters are not supposed to kiss their brothers. I've decided that I like kissing my brother... a lot...

"I'm off," he says. "See you later?"

"Duh? We live in the same house..."

"Fuck you, smart ass..." he blurts out, pulling the back door open.

"You wish..." I reply, regretting it the moment I say it.

He stops for a second, looks as though he's going to say something, then turns and goes out the door.

Now... I have to start reevaluating things. I'm pretty sure my brother wants to fuck me, and eventually, I'm going to have to deal with that.

How messed up is that?

******

Julia is a slut. No other way to say it. She loves sex... and loves guys. I will give her props based on the fact that she has only had unprotected sex once - the first time she did it. Every other guy she has fucked, used a condom. She'll suck a guy off and swallow all day long... but no one gets to leave any cum inside her.

Period.

She isn't very modest either. She fucked a guy in his car, in a parking lot. She fucked a guy on a bench in the park - with people around. She even gave a guy a hand-job under a table, in the library at school. When I found out she fucked Devin on the counter in the kitchen one day - and he went along with it - all I could do was shake my head in disbelief.

The thing between the two of them is, he fits. He can pound on her with everything he's got, and she more than willingly takes it. He told me that his orgasms with her are so intense, that a couple of times he thought his balls were going to implode. He also told me about cumming in her mouth the first time she gave him a blowjob - and damn near choking her to death. He likes to paint pictures for me, for some reason... 'she was trying to swallow the first wad, and when she stroked me again, I shot more... the cum was oozing out of the corners of her mouth, running down her chin, and onto her boobs... but, she still kept trying to swallow... one more shot and she lost it, and spewed it everywhere...'

I laugh the entire time he is talking. In truth, I don't really care that he is fucking Julia - I think it might be good for both of them. And it takes away from what he and I have been doing - giving me time to dwell on the right and wrong of it.

But yes, I still jerk him off, whenever he asks.

I've decided that maybe, giving my brother a hand-job, isn't all that messed up after all...

(escalation)

******

I'm standing in the kitchen, when the door opens, Devin comes in, and goes racing past me. I figure he must just need to pee. When he doesn't come back for fifteen minutes, I head for his room, hoping that nothing is wrong. I find him talking to someone on the phone. He holds up a hand, telling me to be quiet. I stand listening - he has the call on speaker.

"And?" a female voice says from the phone.

"Her mom came in and I had to stop - when I was almost... well..."

"I get it, Devin. Remember what I told you about relieving the pressure?"

"Yes ma'am," he replies.

I can see something is really wrong.

"Well... don't be bashful. Just do it - twice if possible. Your body needs to expel what it built up. If the pain is still there tomorrow, call me back, and I'll get you into the clinic."

"Yes ma'am. And thank you, Doc." He closes his phone, and tosses it onto his bed.

"Hurts bad does it?" I ask.

"One more minute, Erin... and it would have been over. I pulled out of her seconds before her mom walked in. I was so close to getting off, that I had to squeeze my dick to stop it. Now, I feel like my balls are gonna explode, I swear to god..."

I sit down in his chair, and hold out my hand to him. When he takes it, I pull him over in front of me. I unbuckle his belt, then pull down his pants and boxers at the same time. The moment I touch his balls, he whines - really loudly.

"Well... let's fix this, shall we?"

I grab him, and gently kiss the head of his cock. I watch as it begins to grow, and listen to my brother moaning. I reach down, cup his balls with my free hand, and can feel all the heat coming from them. They are definitely swollen. Just as the monster comes to life, I smile... because I know exactly what I am going to do...

"This is probably gonna hurt when you cum..." I tell him.

"I know... but the doc says it will relieve the pressure, and it will stop hurting. Anything, has to be better than this," he replies.

I start stroking the hot, pulsating monster in my hand, slowly... gently... trying not agitate his balls. Once I have a rhythm going, I slip the head into my mouth, and immediately Devin groans, and puts his hand on my head. I can only get about a third of the damn thing into my mouth, and that doesn't even leave any room for air. It's a good thing I can breathe through my nose...

Up... down... up... down...

I start sucking, and running my tongue all around the throbbing piece of meat filling my mouth, and just keep pulling on the massive shaft in my hand. It doesn't take long - maybe because he was so close earlier. Two minutes later, it starts. I've felt it so many times, I just know. The shaft starts getting hotter, and begins pulsing. Then... I feel the head as it expands in my mouth, and for the first time since all this started, I'm actually kinda scared...

Up... down... up... down... up... do - -

Explosion!

Devin actually screams - insanely loudly - the moment he orgasms. My brother is a 'tough guy' - so if he screamed that loudly, it must really be painful.

In a single heartbeat, I understand why Julia damn near choked to death. It takes all my mental abilities to concentrate on jacking him off, and trying to swallow without choking at the same time. Just about the time I manage to clear the mess in my mouth, Devin refills it - so intensely that, just like with Julia, it squirts out the corners of my mouth, and down my chin. Although Devin does tend to have huge amounts of cum, I think this is about the fact his cock fills my mouth so totally, that unless I can swallow it all quickly, there just isn't anywhere for it to go.

I swallow again, and then again. Then, a thought occurs to me - how to stop him from choking me.

I force my mouth down his cock until I feel it in the very back of my throat - apparently, I don't have a 'gag reflex'. Strangely, my lips aren't even halfway down the monster - I still have plenty of room to pump him. In truth, I find it comfortable, and kind of erotic, having the head of his pulsing cock against the back of my throat. When the third explosion occurs, I simply swallow, feeling my throat close around, and squeeze his giant head. A couple more swallows, and the only thing filling my now overstuffed mouth, is my brother's immense, pulsating cock.

Up... down... up... down...

Seconds later, when my brother drops to his knees, I open my mouth, and my hand, freeing him. He kneels there, almost sobbing, and I feel my heart totally collapse. It takes me five minutes to get him dressed, and his junk stuffed back into his jeans. Once I get him on the bed, I pull him to me, and let him put his head on my chest, smooshing my boob. After a few minutes the sobbing stops, his breathing slows, and in minutes, he's asleep.

Five minutes later, when I hear the back door open and close, I know my mother is home.

Fortunately, when she appears in the doorway, she finds her kids, fully clothed, lying next to each other. I nod at her, she comes in, and helps me get out from under Devin, without waking him. I follow her to the kitchen, pulling the door closed behind me.

After I make up some bizarre story about a girl he knows, deciding not to date him, she seems to buy into things. She does have some trouble with the 'Devin crying' part...

I suppose its good thing I managed to swallow all that cum...

Would have been really hard having to explain that mess to Mom...

******

Devin lays around for another day, and I give him another blowjob - just in case. Well... that's kind of a lie. I give him another blowjob because I want to...

How messed up is that?

When he finally decides to get up and about, for some reason, he seems to be avoiding me. Once I get tired of his silliness, I go into his room and crawl into bed with him. The moment I stop moving, he rolls up behind me, drapes his arm over my tummy, and as usual, pushes his semi-hard cock into my lower back and ass. Strangely enough, we both fall back asleep.

Two hours later, we are sitting in the kitchen, watching Mom fill a small cooler with beer. Her and Dad are off to the golf course. Once they are gone, I confront Devin.

"What the hell is up with you?"

"I'm sorry, Erin... sorry you got caught up in my stupidity..."

"What are you talking about?"

"I really should have known better than to get involved with Julia. Dumbest thing I ever did..."

"I disagree. Sexually, you guys are totally compatible - and you fucking know it. How was she supposed to know her mom was coming home early?"

"But... well... you sorta got trapped into that fucking blowjob..."

I laugh at him.

"Is that what you think? Dev... I could have just jerked you off, relieved the pressure, and went back to my room. I shoved your cock into my mouth... well... because... as sad as it is, I wanted to."

"Really?"

"Devin, everything we have done... is wrong on a number of levels, and you damn well know it. It's incest. But... having you try to drown me in cum, was the most amazing thing that has happened to me... ever."

He sits looking at me for a second, and then looks down at his hands.

"The first cock I ever touched - my brother's. My first hand-job - my brother. My first blow-job - my brother. The first cum in my mouth - my brother's. The first time I swallow - my brother. The first guy to touch my pussy - even if it was through my panties - my brother. Do you see where this is going?"

"Yeah," he says, with a totally evil grin, "I kinda do. But... you need to know that none of that bothers me. I don't care if you are my sister..."

"You're okay with having sexual relationship with your sister?"

"As long as she is okay with it too, and we don't get caught. I really don't want to go to jail."

He makes me laugh.

"I'm not sure I can go as far as you want me to, Devin..."

"I have no expectations, Sis... Go if you want to, stop when you want to."

I get up, step over to him, and kiss him with so much passion, it scares me. Then I hug him with everything that I am...

And no... it's not messed up... not even a little.

(slipping further)

******

I've taken to sleeping nude, because Devin likes sleeping with me. I do have to admit, I find his warm body pressed up against me, calming and satisfying, and I sleep better with him, than I do alone. We do, however, make it back to our separate beds before morning. My world would be over if either of my parents found out what's going on under their roof.

This morning, even as I am trying to wake up, my body is already on an adventure of its own. Just about the time I'm awake, I have an orgasm so freakin' intense, my entire body shudders, and I have to cover my mouth with my hand. And... it just keeps going.

When I'm coherent enough to finally look, I find my brother's head between my thighs, and realize it's his tongue that is responsible. Even as I am moaning, and twitching, I reach down, grab my knees, and pull them back as far as I can, giving him much better access. Devin goes crazy. Eventually, after my second massive orgasm, I have to beg him to stop. Today I discover that my brother, knows exactly what my clit is for...

I watch him stand up, grab a shirt from my hamper and wipe his face. Then he crawls up next to me.

"Wow... your pussy taste amazing! It changes as you have your orgasm. I wanna do that again..."

I kiss his cheek, because I'm so wrecked, I can't quite do anything else yet.

"I never knew girls could get that wet... I swear."

"The first tongue in my pussy - my brother's..." I mumble and then roll onto my side, and put my head on his chest. He puts his arm around me, and gently squeezes.

"I've never done that to any other girl you know..."

The moment he says it, I start to cry. I know that inevitably, at some point, he's going to want to fuck me... and deep down inside, I'm not sure I can go that far... I'm honestly not.

(struggling)

******

A couple weeks later, during one of our 'sessions', Devin tries to slip a finger inside me, and I kinda freak. That's the line my mind is drawing - keeping me safe from the 'incest' moniker. I haven't let him inside me, and haven't fucked him yet, so it isn't really incest.

He gets all apologetic, tells me he understands, and promises it won't happen again. After that, he limits himself to playing with the outside of my pussy, and only his tongue goes inside.

With each passing day, it gets more blatantly obvious that my brother wants to fuck me. I wonder if I will ever be able to concede? How will my mind ever justify that?

What am I going to do?

******

The inevitable is postponed when out of nowhere, my brother develops a preoccupation with my ass. I find myself kind of intrigued with his touching and probing, and realize the idea of him fucking my ass, doesn't freak me out as much as the other does.

Carla and Julia are both okay with anal sex. I know another girl at school who totally loves it, and two or three others who don't really care, but will do it if asked.

We're lying in Devin's bed, it's like 2:00 am, and we just took turns getting each other off, when I feel his hand slip between my butt cheeks.

"Jezzz, Dev... you are like insatiable - I swear," I blurt out, following it with a laugh.

"I'm just curious about asses... that's all," he replies, continuing to play with my hole.

So far, it's just been teasing. He hasn't tried to stick anything in it - not even his finger. I'm beginning to wonder if he ever intends to.

"You know... I can name at least six guys who think my sister has 'an amazing little ass'."

I laugh, as he keeps teasing my asshole, and say, "Yeah... right."

"I can have them tell you that to your face, if you'd like..."

Truth is, my ass is probably my best asset. More so since I started wearing tight skirts, and Carla got me into hip-hugger jeans. My mother seems to think all my jeans are a size to small...

"You do that," I tell Devin. "And, I'm curious - do you intend to do anything to my ass other than tease it?"

He laughs.

"I'm just treading lightly. Don't want to scare off the most amazing girl I know."

When he talks to me like I'm just another girl, it totally turns me on - I'm not sure why. Well... that's not really true. I have a good idea why... I push myself toward him, roll onto my back, and come face to face with him. He immediately starts playing with my nipples.

"Two rules. Use lots of lube, and you gotta be really, really, careful. Doing it wrong, can really screw things up inside."