Guilty Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as nice as it was, after a few short moments it was too little. Luckily, Kelly seemed to feel the same. Still not moving outwardly the pressure around my cock started oscillating. First release, pressure, release, pressure cycles making me moan for more, quickly then waves of pressure running along the shaft.

"Fuck, aah, I don't know how you're doing this but it feels amazing," I moaned

I couldn't hold still anymore, bucking my hips against the weight of her body, reaching up to cuddle her breasts again.

She laughed.

"Easy, tiger, easy. Don't throw me off. Let's take it slow this time. We got all night, but I'll doubt you'll be much use to me if you shoot too quickly."

I smirked.

'Too quickly. Yeah, fat chance', I thought. For once, I had just cum. For that, it had taken surprisingly little to make me hard again. No chance I would cum again any time soon. And she was on top. I don't know why, with a woman on top I hardly ever came. One of the reasons it is my most favourite position. It goes on and on and on.

A fact I was enjoying immensely as she started to move up and down slowly. I moved a pillow under my head and crossed the arms behind it to have a better view.

With the slow movements she started with, her breasts were swaying gently, hypnotically.

And she kept on going so gently I almost dozed off. Until she twisted my nipples, causing me to buck up and yell.

"Oi."

"Don't insult a lady by falling asleep, you twat."

"Then don't lull me in, you lazy bitch."

"Need a wake-up call? Well, you can have that."

And what a wake up call it was. She slammed herself down and nailed my pelvis to the mattress. Hard and fast she rode me, using my nipples to pull herself down. All I did was lying there, trying to be as stiff as possible, and wheezing.

It felt fantastic and the view was unbeatable. To watch the muscles of her thighs and belly work. To see my cock appearing from and disappearing into that fiery jungle of hers. To see her breasts dance like little dervishes. And finally, the lust burning brightly in her green eyes.

It felt wonderful.

It didn't take long for the pressure to build up to a level I felt like I would cum anytime. A point I used to reach quite regularly, especially if I had already cum before. Then sometimes I could push it as hard as I could, but simply didn't manage to cum. On the one side, it's fantastic, because it means, I can go on like forever. Or until too exhausted or frustrated to continue. Which brings me to the other side. Not often, but occasionally I didn't manage to cum at all. And this I find highly frustrating. At least when I am with a woman. Even knowing it is one of the things that happen, and happen to other guys as well, it still makes me feel like I have screwed up.

Being then told by your partner, that it is not bad and happens to everybody sometimes doesn't help. Quite the contrary. Stating the obvious rarely helps anybody.

I pushed those thoughts aside and started bucking up against her. When her movements lost their smoothness, becoming a bit erratic, faster and harder, I knew she was not far off.

Then we mismatched our rhythms and my cock slipped out, rubbing along her folds as it sprang to my belly.

"Aiih," she squealed and fell forward onto me, twitching and shaking uncontrollably. I couldn't stop bucking, rubbing my cock along her mound and belly. Her fiery patch tickled my glans nicely.

It felt good, though not half as good as being inside her.

She had not stopped shaking as I rolled us over and sought that warm, wet cavity again. I needed a few attempts and lastly the help of a hand to angle my cock right and bury it inside again. Without a moments pause, I continued fucking her, grabbing and pinning her wrists above her head.

She kept squealing unarticulated, half-heartedly fighting me, bucking against my body and continued to twitch and shake.

"Aiih ... aah ... ouch ... stop ... too deep ... aah ... bruised ... aah Jesus..."

I didn't stop. I did not slow down. I just couldn't. I just about tried not to ram in full length and barely managed.

But it seemed enough as her pelvis started to meet mine again as her struggle became an odd mixture of trying to get away and to join the fucking. She managed to wrestle her wrists free and grabbed my ass cheeks. Her nails dug into the soft flesh, scrapped over my arsehole and finally she set me off by pushing one digit up my arse. Furiously I pumped my cum into her undulating body.

She screamed again and her twitching reached a new height before we both came down, bodies turning limp, breathlessly.

"Fuuck. That ... aah, oh god ... was ... bloody ... intense ... aaha ... be ... so ... sore ... 'morrow ... but ... worth," she gasped, still twitching on and off.

Slowly our breaths recover and I can feel the fruit of my loins slowly seeping out between her folds and my softening cock. Gradually, the post-orgasmic bliss is fading and with the fog of lust gone my sense of morality returns.

And with it, my world comes crashing down.