All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 03'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TechienotTechienotabout 1 year ago

I find your style rather verbose, sometimes ungrammatical, and this obviously affects comprehension. For example, "Look, I do not approve of their actions, close as they were to my own idle, and rapidly, completely dismissed ideas" doesn't make much sense at all.

On the plus side, it is quite an interesting story.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeabout 1 year ago

Clark rocks!!

I can't wait for Clark to Ride again!!!

FDD

ag2507ag2507about 1 year ago

Did I just detect an oblique reference to David Webber? If you're feeling real nerdy you can join the Royal Manticorian or Greyson Space Navies.πŸ™‚

gbamin9gbamin9about 1 year ago

Youβ€˜re one of the finest writers on this platform. I love your stories, and of course also this series. Thank you for sharing!

intim8intim8about 1 year ago

You foiled my prediction, but this was better. Add a little external conflict to his internal conflict, and now he'll have to resolve the latter by defending himself in the former. Or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The person complaining about your grammar has it wrong. Could your phrasing be cleaned up a bit? Yes. Did it make the example sentence, or anything you’ve written thus far, grammatically unsound? No. Just a bit clumsy. That will get better with practice.

And this series has been fantastic. I hope we get to see this story continue well past the cruise. Keep it up!

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Ouch! Looking forward to chapter 4

jwswinglejwswingleabout 1 year ago

Excess words weren't a problem to me. The problem is that there are not enough hours in the days for you to keep cranking these out. One chapter every day! Does that mean the next stage comes out tonight? LOL! We all wish. Looking forward to how you expand this wonderful world you created. He may have to, occasionally, be a bit subservient to the coven when they all want his skills at once, I can foresee toys involved and trains being pulled. Not sure how Becca fits in down the road without it going THERE. Which as erotica goes, is okay, it happens. At least all are over legal age already.

DdaltonDdaltonabout 1 year ago

Keep the chapters coming, there are lots of possibilities right now!

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Very realistic shock from Becca...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Yyyaaayyy!!!!!! Another completely entertaining and nasty chapter...with the added effect of Becca catching Mary and Clark "rn flagrante delicto", as she put it. And I live how well it went over...even if it was kinda sideways!!

And, NO, Becca did not say for Dad to stop shtooping her best friends...

And, YES, you have SSSOOO many avenues to take this down...series is complete as I read/write this.

Five**5**πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’« Stars!!!!!

TwistedOne66TwistedOne667 months ago

I really enjoy your writing but the word "boobies" kills me every time. Lol

Publius68Publius687 months agoAuthor

@TwistedOne66,

Sometimes the only word that applies is β€œboobies”! πŸ€—

Also, for the record, 20% of writing for Literotica is figuring the right synonym for breasts…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a splendid little hiatus and tied off bow to this first part of the story. Funny as well as sexy and toe curling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The title describes it perfectly.

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edison3 months ago

"The Rampaging Daughter of Doom". I laughed out loud. Enjoyed this story immensely so far and I am sure it will continue to be excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES