Guilty Pleasures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The bitch?" I asked incredulously. The fact that I had considered it myself did not need to come up in this conversation.

"She's not a bitch, Dad," Becca said with surprising fervor. "She is insecure, and it makes her prickly, but she is actually a really considerate person to everyone around her. And she is surprisingly trustworthy, unlike some of my other friends."

"Becca..."

"Goddamnit Dad, I'm the one with the fucking talking stick right now, remember?" I shut up. "Look, I do not approve of their actions, close as they were to my own idle, and rapidly, completely dismissed ideas, and I do not approve of your choices. But apparently I am going to have to live with it having happened. And I may need hypnosis to get what I saw in your room out of my head. But we will be fine... eventually." She put her head back in her hands. "Please just go away. I'll see everybody at dinner."

I almost staggered out of the room, back toward my cabin and the shower to end all showers.

That could have gone worse. No one had died aboard the rail car full of nuns and orphans, though there were lots of battered bodies. Becca seemed intent on still talking to both me and her friends. I might get something for Christmas other than a coffee mug with Worst Dad Ever on it.

*

It was not until I was halfway through my shower that I realized Becca had at no time actually told me to not do it again...

----------------

Thanks for continuing on this latest ride with me! The cruise is ending, but Clark's story is most definitely not. I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Thanks in advance for your kind votes and favorites, and please take a moment to comment. As always, that's how I get rewarded and encouraged.