Guilty until proven innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised that I slid into her completely into her the first time she let herself down on my cock. There was no resistance like I had expected. Still, she was so tight and her pussy felt wonderful around my cock. I was holding her up and she was bouncing on my cock. It was fabulous and she was cumming but my neck was cramping as it had been a long day and didn’t think I could cum holding her up so I moved us a bit to where I could set her ass on the sink. There I could relax a little and really give her a good pounding, I moved her legs and on to my chest, kissing and sucking her legs as I thrust harder and harder into her love canal. I could feel her juices running down my legs but I kept pounding away as my climax just kept building and building until I thought I was going to explode and take the tail of the plane off when I came.

WOW! F.U.C.K! OMG! I’ve never felt anything like this. I had jacked off like most guys but I’d never had sex and this was mind blowing. I just kept cumming and cumming, spurt after spurt and it was squishing out of Susie’s pussy like an overfilled container. Finally I let her legs down and after a quick clean up, she put her dress back on and put her panties in my pants pocket.

As we exited the restroom, there was an older gentleman waiting for an open bathroom and he gave us quite the look, then got a silly grin. Susie surprised me and kissed him on the cheek, patted his crotch and said softly in his ear, “It’s our honeymoon. I hope you don’t mind.” As we walked to our seats, she turned to me and said, “Did you see that old bugger, he got a stiffie when he saw us coming out together.”

I rubbed her ass and said, “That’s because you’re the sexiest girl on this plane. You should see all the guys heads turn when you walk down the aisle. I’ll bet you got more than one husband in trouble on this flight.” Susie giggled as we got settled back in our seats.

Our honeymoon went way too fast and unfortunately we didn’t get to see much of Hawaii as Susie kept me in our hotel room almost the entire week, I think she’d been reading the Kama Sutra in preparation for our honeymoon..

My cell phone going off broke my thoughts and I looked to see it was my friend Larry. I answered my phone and said hello.

Larry was yelling, “You stupid fuck! How could you do that to Susan? I just happened to run into Jennie at the market and she told me all about it. Why did you have to throw your marriage away for some strange stuff? And from what Jennie says, they weren’t even as pretty as Susan.”

I said, “Larry, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’ve never cheated on Susie. This is some terrible mistake. I need to talk to her and get her to listen to me but they’ve blocked me so I can’t talk to her, her family or the kids.”

“So how does Susan have pictures of you screwing several different girls in hotel rooms and yet you claim that you have never cheated on her?” he asked.

“Larry, I don’t know,” I said as tears started to come pouring down my cheeks. “Tony said some woman came to Susie and said I had pictures of her on my computer and they had this guy hack my computer and found all these photos on it. This is like some awful nightmare or I’m living a version of the Twilight Zone.”

I said, “I need to find a place to stay and get a lawyer. Susan hired mine to represent her in the divorce and that really sucks. He’s a good friend of mine, at least he was.” Larry told me to call him if I needed anything, though he didn’t offer me a place to stay. It was after 10:00 P.M. and I hadn’t eaten, though the way my stomach was churning, I wasn’t sure I could.

I headed out and grabbed a burger and got a room at the Holiday Inn Express. I wondered where Susie ever got the idea that I was cheating on her. Then it dawned on me that when NECO bought out Lockheed Martin, they were a large company with 3 plants in Washington and 2 in Oregon and my job involved keeping all five plants running smoothly. I was often gone several days at a time, sometimes from Monday through Friday but I made it a point never to be gone on the weekends, those were for my family. Did Susie think I was cheating on her when I was out of town? How was I going to prove my innocence?

I tried to sleep but it eluded me. I kept trying to figure out what went wrong and why Susie thought I had cheated and where she had gotten pictures of me in bed with these women. The last time I remember looking at the clock it was 3:00 A.M. and I had to be up at 6:00, or so I thought. When the alarm went off, my head felt like I had drank a large bottle of booze, though I hadn’t had a drop. I showered, dressed and tried to eat a bit of the crud they try to pass off as a buffet breakfast. I got in my car and headed into work. As I walked into an empty office, it hit me that it was Saturday. Shit!

I walked into my office and turned on my computer. I thought to call my parents or my brothers but it was early yet and they’d probably still be asleep so I sat my cell phone on my chair between my legs. On my computer, I checked the quarterly numbers on all the plants, making sure the hours worked and product produced were within acceptable parameters. I also scanned the phone book for divorce lawyers. I never thought I’d be needing one. I was doing an online review of lawyers in our town when my cell phone went off, startling me and almost making me piss my pants. It was my father, actually both my parents as it was on dad’s cell on speaker phone.

“Hank, we just got a call from Penny. She went over to your house to see if she could take Michael and Katie to the park then to Chucky Cheese’s for a treat and was told that she wasn’t welcome there and that Susan had filed for divorce. Something about you having several affairs with co-workers. Son, is that true?” I could hear my mother crying in the background.

“Dad, mom,” I said trying to hold back the tears, “it’s true that Susie has filed for divorce on the grounds of adultery but there has been a big mistake. I have never been with another woman in my life. First Tony confronted me when he dropped off some clothes at my work, then I got a call from my friend Larry. He ran into Jennie at the market and she told him that Susie has photos of me in bed with several different women. Mom, Dad, I swear by all that is Holy that I’ve never cheated on Susan.”

“Son, you need to talk to her,” my mother said.

“I can’t, mom,” I told her, “Susie and her family have all blocked my phone so I can’t call her. On Monday, I’m going to find a lawyer. I’m at the office now but I’m going to have to find a place to stay so I’ll be leaving here soon.”

They almost simultaneously said, “You can always stay with us!” I told them thanks and I’d see them a little after lunch time. I called my brothers Jack and Carl to let them know the pickle I was in and they wished me the best.

When I got to my parents, Penny’s Yukon was there. I walked in carrying my meager belongings and my sister ran up and gave me a big bear hug, I could tell she had been crying. Penny looked up at me and asked, “Hank, do you have any idea how Susie got pictures of you in bed with all those women? She’s really pissed at you and it doesn’t look good. She’s cutting off all contact with our family and that’s not fair for the kids. Dad said she has blocked all of us from calling her or her family. She wouldn’t even let me take the kids to the park or out for pizza. What’s up with that?”

I had no answer for her. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to my old room and put away the clothes my wife or someone had packed for me. When I returned, my parents and sister were sitting at the kitchen table. Mom had a sandwich and iced tea waiting for me. “Sit down and eat,” she said, “you look like something the cat dragged in.”

I’d forgotten how good mom’s roast pork sandwiches were. Dad smiled and said, “Now we just need to find you a good lawyer.” Dad started calling his friends to see if he could find who the best divorce lawyer in town was.

Penny asked me if I would go with her and mom to go to church and talk to Father Francis. I had nothing to hide and told them “Let’s go.”

At St. Dominic’s, Father Francis was getting ready for evening mass when we walked into the rectory. “Helen, Henry, Penny. To what do I owe this visitation? How have you been? All is well I hope?” he said as he shook our hands, me last.

I held onto his hand and said, “Father, I’m in a world of hurt. My lovely wife, Susan, is divorcing me on grounds of adultery and as God as my witness, I have never been with another woman in my life.”

Father Francis gave me a funny look then he said, “Hank, how about you and I go over to the confessional, shall we?”

I went with him and walked in and knelt down. After saying my Act of Contrition, I said, “Father, it has been a year since my last confession. I have sinned. I have missed mass on several occasions, usually because I was spending time with my kids. I missed church on Ash Wednesday. I forgot it was Friday during Lent once and ate meat.” I stopped because that’s all I could think of that I had done wrong in the church’s eyes.

Father Francis sat quietly on the other side of the screen and instead of giving me absolution he said, “Hank, isn’t there something else you need to get off your conscience?”

I said, “No, Father. Why?”

Father Francis said, “So you’re comfortable telling God that what you’ve told me is all the sins you have committed since your last confession?”

“Yes, Father,” I said, “What’s going on? What aren’t you telling me?”

Father Francis told me we’d talk in his office and gave me absolution and admonished me for missing mass and said I needed to say the rosary 3 times. As we got back to the ladies, he asked if they minded if him and I talked alone in his office. Mom said they’d wait in Penny’s car.

I followed Father Francis to his office and after we sat down he said, “Hank, I’m really torn here. You see, a couple of weeks ago, Susan showed up and she was crying her eyes out. She said she had been given proof you were cheating with several other ladies and she was going to file for divorce and wanted to know how the church felt about it. I told her that the church did not condone divorce and asked if she had thought of counseling. She opened a folder and there were several pictures of you in bed with different women. They were rather pornographic. Can you honestly tell me that you haven’t been unfaithful to Susan?”

“Father Francis,” I said with tears in my eyes, “I don’t know who is in those pictures but it can’t be me. The only woman I’ve ever had sex with is my wife, Susan. They have blocked me so I can’t talk to her and I don’t have a lawyer yet but honestly, I think I’m being set up.” Father Francis sat in his chair, I’m not sure he believed me then he stood up and walked me to the door, he said a prayer and made the sign of the cross on my forehead. Unfortunately that didn’t seem to help.

When we got home, my father had a list of 3 lawyers with a big star in front of one. Handing me the list he said, “First thing Monday, you call. Start with the star then work down. These are the best in town. Would you like a beer?”

I said, “No, dad. I’ll have a Coke. I’m afraid if I start drinking I might do something stupid and right now I don’t need that.”

Sunday we went to church and as we were walking in, I heard Katie yell, “Daddy!” I turned and saw Susan, Michael, Katie and Susan’s parents, Don and Marsha filing out of the pew to leave. I tried to run after them but by the time I made it outside, I saw Don’s car pulling away with Susie and the kids inside. I returned to my family and I knelt in the pew and asked God what I did to deserve this and prayed for a quick and easy end and return to my family.

Monday morning, I went to see the C.E.O. Joseph Harper and told him I might be needing some time off. I just told him I was having some personal problems and was rather vague. Joseph said, “Hank, you really are an asset to this company. We will do as much as possible to help you as we can. If you ever need to talk, please come to me or give me a call. Ok?” I thanked him and said I’d be in occasionally to keep up on my reports and verify payroll. He just shook his head and said, “You’d think this was your company, the way you babysit it.”

I called the starred number and the girl answered, “Edwards and Anderson. Attorneys at Law. How may I direct your call?”

I said, “I need the best divorce lawyer in town.”

She said, “That’d be Ms. Edwards. Let me transfer you to her legal secretary.”

A little bit of New Orleans jazz played then a soft voice said, “Michelle Betz here. How may I help you?”

Again I said, “I need the best divorce lawyer in town and when can Ms. Edwards get me in?”

Michelle said, “Sir, I’m not even sure she will take you. She’s very particular as to who she accepts as she doesn’t like to lose. Let me check her calendar.” A bit later she came back to me and said, “Sir, what’s your name and can you be here at 9:00 tomorrow morning?”

I said, “I’m Henry James Carter. Hank to my friends and I’ll be there at 9:00 sharp.” Trying to be a bit jovial I said, “Should I bring a latte?”

I heard Michelle chuckle and she said, “Two caramel macchiatos would be nice.”

9:00 the next morning, I was called into Ms. Edwards office by Michelle. I had two Starbucks caramel macchiatos in the holder. I handed one to Michelle and put the other in front of Ms. Edwards. She was gorgeous though somewhat older than I. maybe 45ish or a bit older. Copper colored hair, hazel eyes. Nice figure but I was here to fight this divorce. She looked at me and said, “Michelle said you prefer Hank. So Hank, why should I represent you and why are you asking for a divorce?”

I said, “I’m not asking for a divorce, I’m contesting one. I love my wife and someone is trying to break us apart. Somehow she was given fake pictures of me in bed with other women and convinced her that I’ve been having affairs when I go out of town on business. I’ve been married to Susan for ten years and in my whole life, she is the only woman I’ve ever had sex with.”

Ms. Edwards was giving me a questioning look and said, “Really, the only woman you have EVER had sex with in your whole life?” I nodded. She sat down, sort of shaking her head. After a bit she said, “Please call me Ann, I think you and I are going to be spending a lot of time together on this case. Oh, and thanks for the macchiato.” I wrote her a $1000 retainer and gave her the papers I had received. Michelle came in and gathered them up to make copies. As she left the office, Ann said, “Hank, one of the reasons I took your case is that you didn’t show any interest in either Michelle or myself. I have found that a cheating husband will almost always leer at one or both of us. That makes me believe you. This is going to be hard to prove but I’ll do the best that I can.” She stood, walked around the desk and shook my hand and walked me out to the front. At least she believed me. That was a start.

I went back to work and checked in. I made sure that the materials needed had been delivered and that the machine tools I ordered for our Oregon facilities had arrived. I was so engrossed in my computer work, I hadn’t noticed that Kali, my secretary, had walked in with a handful of mail. She stepped up next to me and softly placed her hand on my shoulder. It surprised me and I asked, “Kali, is there something you need? What can I do for you?”

She had this half smile and said as she rubbed my shoulder, “Hank, what can I do for you?”

I asked her, “What are you talking about, Kali?”

Kali leaned in close to my ear and said, “I heard that Susan kicked you out and if you need a place to stay, I’d be glad to let you move in with me. I’ve always been attracted to you but you’ve never shown any interest in me or any other of the other girls.”

I spun in my chair; my feelings were a jumbled mess. I said, “Kali, I’ve been happily married to Susie for ten years now and in all that time, in fact, in all my life, I’ve never been with another woman. Somehow, someone has set me up and given my wife pictures of me in bed having sex with several other women. I’ve never done that and don’t know how she got the pictures. You are a very beautiful, sexy young woman and if I can’t get my wife back, I will be thinking about your offer very seriously. Thank you.” She set my mail on the desk and kissed my forehead. As she walked out, her hips swayed, reminding me of Susie and I almost started crying. I finished up my daily report and headed back to mom and dad’s.

The next morning, I was sitting at my desk with all this shit going through my mind. Those damn pictures, they were the key. I needed to know more about them. My thought were interrupted by Kali saying, “What’s eating you, boss?” She came around next to my chair and took my hand and said, “Please let me help. What can I do for you? Anything, just name it.”

I shrugged my shoulders and as if giving up I told her, “What I really need is to get into Susie’s lawyer’s computer so I can find out what’s going on and my personal computer at home and get those pictures that Susie claims show me cheating and get them to someone that prove that they have been altered.”

Kali smiled and said, “Let me see if I can get my niece up here from L.A. She’s a computer whiz; hell the kid graduated college when she was only 14 and started doing research for Intel. She has done contract work for the L.A.P.D. and other government agencies when their people have trouble figuring some computer issue.” I thanked her and tried to keep busy with my work. I needed to visit our other in state plants and that would keep me busy for a few days. Friday Michelle, Ann’s legal secretary called to say that Susie’s lawyer was stalling on releasing the pictures so she could have them analyzed. I felt like getting drunk but just sat on the porch with dad and had one beer before going to bed.

The next week was more of the same. I just kept busy with work then went back to my parents and tried to get some sleep. I was losing weight and decided to take up running to get rid of some of my frustration. At least I was toning up. Saturday morning, I was lying in bed, wishing that I was still in bed with my loving wife Susie when my mom called out, saying my cell phone in the kitchen went off and a girl was on the line for me. I threw on my pants and rushed out to the kitchen and grabbed my phone, “Hello?” I said.

“Hank, this is Kali. Nikki is here, I just picked her up from the airport. She’s brought two computers and is ready to help you. Can you come over right now? She needs to know all the details.”

“I’d be glad to Kali, only I don’t know where you live.” Kali giggled and told me she’d lived at 147 Elmquist St. Unit B. It was a duplex and hers was the one in back.

Now I’d only seen Kali in her work attire and when I arrived, she opened the door, wearing a pink halter top and tight yoga pants. She obviously could tell I liked what I saw. A big smile came across her face as she saw me ogling her and she said, “Get your butt in here Hank, before you step on your tongue.”

“Sorry, was I that obvious?” I said, somewhat embarrassed. “Where’s Nikki?”

“She’s in her bedroom changing. She didn’t think it’d be this warm up here and sort of overdressed,” Keli replied. “Would you like something to drink? Coffee, iced tea, beer?”

“Just a glass if ice water, please.” I said. I followed Keli into her small kitchen area and she retrieved a glass and filled it with ice and water handing it to me. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and turned. When I did, I choked on my water which made Keli, pound on me back and ask if I was alright.

“Are you OK, Hank?” Keli asked. I nodded, unable to speak. Nikki had returned. She had changed into a very tight cropped top red tee shirt that exposed the bottom part of her huge breasts and was wearing a pair of what looked like painted on white short shorts, her long tanned legs ending in a pair of black Nike basketball shoes. Nikki’s blue eyes were captivating and everything about her seemed perfect. Her hair was light brown with blond and red highlights and her figure, oh my God. Proudly Kelly later told me Nikki was 38DD-22-34, 5’ 3” tall and weighed a mere 103 lbs.