Guilty until proven innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki stepped up to me and wrapped her arms around me, pressing those lovely breasts tightly to me and gave me a long, sensual kiss, which promptly caused my pants to tent. As she broke our kiss, she turned and said, “You were right auntie, he is very handsome.” I know I must have turned bright red. As she turned, she raked her nails across my now hard shaft then said, “How about we sit in the living room and you can discuss what you need from me, Ok?” I would have followed her anywhere.

We spent the next couple of hours with me telling her about what had transpired and gave her copies of my divorce papers. I didn’t mind spending the time as I had two beautiful women sitting across from me, both showing off their lovely breasts and nipples and plenty of camel toe. I just had to keep my legs crossed to hide my constant erection.

I gave Nikki the name of my lawyer and her legal secretary and my wife’s attorney, who used to be my friend. I also gave her the password to my personal computer, though she said she really didn’t need it but it would speed things some. I gave her what I had been told by Tony and Larry and anything else I could think of. Then the big question, “Nikki, how long do you think this is going to take and how much is this going to cost me?”

Nikki stood and crossed the room and squatted next to me, taking my hand and softly said, “Hank, I’ll do my best to do this as quickly as I can. A lot depends on what kind of security I run into. It may be easy or it may take some time, though not much can stop me. As to the cost, all I’m asking is for reimbursement for my expenses. I’ve been wanting to come up and see aunt Keli for some time so I took some vacation time. Hopefully I won’t be up here that long. And you’re going to owe me a night on the town at a very nice restaurant with dancing before I go home. Does that sound reasonable to you?” I smiled and nodded.

I was having trouble looking at her face as those titties were just inches from my hand and I so wanted to caress them but I swallowed and asked her, “Sweetheart, are you 21?”

She laughed and said, “Of course, silly. I turned 21 last January.” I stood and told them I thought it was time for me to leave. Keli walked me to the door and I thanked her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me firmly on the lips. A rather long, sensuous kiss I might ad. Then Nikki came to me and she pulled her body tightly to me, thrusting her crotch tightly to my hardened shaft and kissed me, jabbing her tongue into my mouth to dart around with mine.

After about a minute of this interlude, Keli said, “Ok you two, either let’s all take it to the bedroom or break it up so Nikki can get started, alright?” I know I had a wet spot in my pants and I noticed the same in the crotch of Nikki’s short shorts.

Sunday when we went to church, I checked and there was no Susie and no kids. Such was life. On Monday I had to travel to the Oregon sites. Another week shot to hell while my wife and children were keeping away from me. When I returned to the office on Friday, Keli told me that I needed to come over the next morning because Nikki had some information for me.

I didn’t sleep much in anticipation of what Nikki had found out. I was awake before the sun broke over Mt. Rainier and took a shower and put on some jeans, a comfortable shirt and some deck shoes. Waiting until nearly 7:45, I headed out to Starbucks and picked up three of Keli’s favorited, double shot white chocolate mochas with whipped cream topped with a dash of nutmeg.

Shortly after 8:15, I softly knocked on Keli’s door and when the door opened, I damn near swallowed my tongue. There stood Nikki, wearing only this soft yellow, sheer babydoll top and no panties. She might as well have been naked. Grabbing one of the drinks out of the container, she said, “Thanks, I need that this morning. Keli and I were up late last night watching a movie with Antonio Banderas, and neither of us could stop watching him. Let me go throw on some clothes, ok? I’ll let Keli know you’re here.” I swear her bald pussy winked at me as she turned to head to her bedroom and I couldn’t take my eyes off her cute butt, swaying as she sauntered down the hall.

“What in the hell are you doing here so early?” Keli said as she came out of her bedroom, rubbing her eyes. Damn, she was looking fine. She had on a green silk short sleeved pajama top with only the bottom button hooked and a matching pair of tap pants. “Let me get dressed and I’ll be right out,” she said, then she saw the white chocolate mocha and she made a dash for me, her titties bouncing as she quickly made her way for the drink. Holding the cup in both hands, she savored the first few sips as I savored the view of her lovely breasts, peeking out through the silken material, her nipples partially exposed.

“If you’d like, I could come back later,” I stammered. “I didn’t mean to get you up. It’s just I’ve been awake for hours and I just wasn’t thinking. Sorry.”

“That’s ok,” she said, “make yourself comfortable. We’ll be out soon.”

I walked into the living room and saw a small table set up with two monitors, a keyboard and a pile of notes and underneath were two computers. I set my mocha on the coffee table and sat on the couch. It took about ten minutes for Keli and Nikki to appear. Nikki went right to her small table and sat down, sorting out her notes and Keli sat down next to me, her tight jeans looking like they were painted on and she was wearing a white tee shirt, with no bra. Nikki was wearing a bikini top and a pair of Daisy Dukes that left most of her twin globes hanging out for anyone to see.

I asked her if she had found out anything. Nikki smiled and said, “Lots. Your wife’s lawyer doesn’t have squat for security. I was able to get into his system in less than 10 minutes. Here’s what I got so far. Apparently several weeks ago, Susan got a phone call from a woman who said she needed her help. When Susan asked what she was talking about, she said that she was using the name Jane because she didn’t want her real name to come out. She claimed that you and her had had an affair a few years ago and she had quit the company because her husband had become suspicious.”

“Well it turns out the company she went to work for recently laid her off and the only work she could find was at NECO. Jane told Susan that when you saw her you told her that the affair would resume or you would send pictures you had of her on your personal computer to her husband. She asked Susan if she had access to your computer and Susan said she didn’t know the password. This Jane woman asked her if she would take it to a friend of hers who had worked on her computer and see if he could break into it and delete the pictures. She then gave her the name Greg Dodson and his phone number.”

I asked, “So who’s this Greg Dodson?”

Nikki said, “Well I also searched Susan’s company computers and some of her co-workers and from what I found, about 3½ years ago you went to a party at one of Susan’s co-workers. It was a barbecue at the home of Carlos and Mimi Lopez. They had a pool but neither you nor Susan had brought suites.”

Suddenly it all came back to me. We had gone to this party and we had been drinking, probably a little too much, Susie more than me. She wanted to go swimming and Mimi said she could borrow one of her suits and when Susie came down, she was wearing a very tiny bikini. Every guy there was eyeing her like a dog checking out a steak. After dinner, I was helping Carlos cleaning up and the few remaining guests were standing around a fire pit next to the pool. The Caribbean music played and people were swaying to the music, we were all a little buzzed. As I returned from the kitchen, I saw my wife at the fire’s edge, this guy next to her standing sideways, one hand I couldn’t see looked like he was rubbing her breast and the one I could make out was inside the back of her bikini, and it looked like he was trying to finger her as he rubbed his crotch to her thigh. Without saying a word, I ran over and hit that SOB with everything I had, knocking him into the fire pit. As he fell, his hand ripped Susie’s bottoms off of her and she ran into the house. A couple of people grabbed the guy and got him out of there and I went looking for Susie. She was up in Mimi’s bedroom getting dressed, crying.

I yelled at her, “What in the hell were you doing with him? I saw him feeling you up. Who is he?”

Susie cried, “I don’t know. I was just standing at the fire, enjoying the music when this guy brought me another drink. Everything started feeling so good and he began rubbing my back with one hand and then my tummy with the other. Honest honey, the next thing I knew you were clobbering him and he ripped my bottoms off. I’ve never seen you get violent before. What was going on?”

I was so pissed all I said was “We’re going home.” I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the car. We drove home in silence and actually never spoke about it again. I related the story to Nikki and Keli.

Nikki said, “Well that guy was Greg Dodson and he’s a CGI guy over at Spectrus Studios. I think he’s taking his revenge out against you. Now we just have to prove it. When he brought your computer back to Susan, he had it unlocked and there were pictures of naked women on it showing them giving you head and of you having sex with these women. He handed Susan a thumb drive with copies of the files and told her that if she needed anything else, to give him a call and handed her his card. I also found out that the woman that called Susan was Greg’s sister.”

CGI, I thought, computer generated imaging. That’s how that shithead put my face in those pictures. Trouble was, this information was obtained illegally but I had to get it to Ann.

On Monday, I called Ann’s office but she was out of town on another case and wouldn’t be back until Thursday. I wasn’t sure if I should tell Michelle or not so I decided to wait. I did make an early appointment to see Ann though.

8:30 Thursday in Ann’s office. I said to her, “Ann, I was given some information that I believe is very important to this case. A little over 3 years ago, while at a pool party, a guy was trying to take advantage of my rather intoxicated wife and I lost control and belted him and knocked him into a firepit. That guy I just found out is Greg Dodson. He’s a CGI expert over at Spectrus Studios. I think he’s the one that is setting me up but I can’t prove it.”

Ann looked at me and asked, “Just where did you get this information?”

I said, “I have an investigator looking into it.”

She made a few notes then asked, “Will they testify in court?”

Shaking my head I told her, “Since they had to use some illegal means to get this information, I highly doubt it.”

Ann told me she would get copies of the prints and see if someone could tell if they were altered. Unfortunately when she got them, they were copies of copies and were unusable to tell if they had been altered. We needed the originals and also my personal computer but Susie’s lawyer wasn’t giving them up. This made things drag on for weeks and weeks.

One bright spot was Nikki’s payment. She had given me a record of what she had spent on her plane ticket and for her T-1 line hookup for her computer and that’s it. I decided to take her to C. I. Shenanigan’s for dinner and dancing. When I picked her up she took my breath away. She was absolutely gorgeous, wearing a black wrap-around dress that showed off her lovely figure to its best. Nikki obviously had nothing on underneath the dress, as the front was cut down about six inches below her breasts and the side slits went up above her waist. To accentuate her lovely legs, she had on a pair of 4" CFM patent leather heels with an ankle strap holding them in place. She wore a simple strand of pearls with matching earrings and smelled of peonies and apples. Keli said, “Have fun you two. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

Nikki whispered to me as we walked to my car, “Well that leaves us wide open, doesn’t it?” then giggled as she squeezed me. Dinner was great and we stayed there for drinks and dancing. She felt so good holding her tight when we slow danced. I loved it when guys came over and asked her to dance and she’d tell them, “No, my lover doesn’t share me with others,” then give me a kiss either on the cheek or lips. During the slow songs, she’d rub her crotch to my tented pants as I ran my hands inside the split in her dress and across her ass. It was about 11:00 when she whispered in my ear, “Hank, would you get us a room? I’d love to make love to you.” It had been over five months since I’d been served and my little head overrode my big one and we headed out and I pulled into the Hilton and found they had a suite available.

When the young lady at the front desk asked if we needed help with our luggage, I just smiled and said, “Don’t bother. If we need it we’ll get it later.” Nikki was hanging on me and I think the desk clerk didn’t approve of our obvious age difference but we grabbed our room cards and hit the elevator. Once inside the elevator, Nikki was all over me. Her hands were in my pants and I had one hand feeling her breast and the other was feeling her wet labia. She was soaked. Just running my hands up her thighs I could feel her desire leaking from her pleasure cove.

As soon as we got inside the room, Nikki’s dress hit the floor and she began undoing my belt and zipper as I removed my coat and kicked off my shoes. She started at the top of my shirt and I started at the bottom, our lips locked together passionately. As soon as we were both naked, well Nikki still had her heels on, we were caressing each other all over and Nikki had a strong grip on my steel-like shaft.

I broke our kiss and kissed her cheek, then her earlobe and nuzzled her neck as she dug her long nails into my back. As I moved down to take a nipple into my mouth, Nikki was stroking my shaft with one hand as her other was raking my balls with the long nails. I moved her back towards the bed and when the back of her knees hit the bed, we tumbled onto it, Lost in our own world of passion. I started to kiss my way down towards her navel but she pushed me away and firmly said, “Get in the middle of the bed. I need to taste you first, then you can eat me.” Susie hadn’t given me head since Michael was born, saying she was now a mother and as such had to change the way she behaved.

Nikki scooted next to me, her full breasts lying across my legs as she teased me by licking the precum off the tip of my hole. She circled her tongue around the edge and was driving me crazy. She’d put her lips around my helmet and lick circles around it. Then without warning, she dropped all the way down, pressing her nose into my pubic hair, sucking with all her might. She’d do this for about a minute or so then have to come up for air. She’d suck on the helmet and stroke me then go all the way down again. Nikki had my ass arched way off the bed as my climax was eminent. I told her, “Nikki, if you do that again, I’m going to cum. Do you want it down your throat or in your pussy?”

Nikki just kept on sucking and as I started moaning and was squeezing her butt, she took me all the way down her throat and I blasted off. All my pent up semen came jetting out my cock in spurt after spurt, directly down her throat. “O H . . . M Y . . . F U C K I N G . . . G O D ! . . . I screamed as my balls sent my sperm up my shaft and down directly into Nikki’s stomach.

My legs were shaking, my stomach was quivering, Words failed me. I don’t remember ever orgasming like that in my life. It took a minute or two but I was eventually able to pull her up to me and I kissed her deeply, tasting my juices on her tongue. I loved the feeling of her body on top of mine. The feeling of her wet pussy pressing against my wilted shaft. I caressed her back with one hand and caressed her side boob with the other, then moved to her nipple and softly twisted it between my thumb and forefinger. As we did that, I could feel my shaft begin to harden yet again. I couldn’t believe it happening again so soon but who was I to argue with my little head.

Nikki spread her legs to capture my stiffness between her labia and then clamped down and slowly moved up and down until she had a small orgasm. As she relaxed, I kissed her and said, “My turn!” and rolling her onto her back, started kissing my way down her body, paying attention to both breasts and nipples. I then kissed my way down to her bellybutton and dug my tongue into it. She moaned in pleasure when I did. I then moved her legs apart and kissed my way down to her musky smelling crotch and placing her legs on my back, gave her slit a lick from her rosebud all the way up and past her clit, stopping at that bundle of nerves to suckle it into my mouth. I repeated this until Nikki arched her back and began orgasming. “Fuck . . . Fuck . . . Oh, my God . . . , Fuck,” she cried out over and over as she filled my mouth with her woman’s cum.

I moved up and my shaft entered the tightest pussy I’d ever felt, But then I’d only been with Susie before this. Nikki’s pussy was like a velvet glove squeezing my cock. Having already orgasmed once, I gave her a nice long fuck, allowing her to orgasm many times. We made love over and over until early in the morning. We had to be out by 2:00 P.M. and I called the front desk and left a noon wake up call. When the call came in, way too soon, I might add, I jumped into the big shower. Nikki soon joined me and we lathered up and then rinsed off, making out all the while. Nikki rinsed me off then dropped to her knees saying she wanted to make sure she had gotten all the soap off. She had me close to cumming and I pulled her up, bent her over and took her from behind. Her cries of orgasm echoing off the bathroom walls as I emptied what little semen I had left into her tight little pussy.

I called Keli to let her know that we were both ok and that we’d be home soon. As we were walking up to Keli’s duplex, Nikki kissed me and said, “Now I wish I hadn’t made reservations for my return flight for tomorrow morning. Hank, if you don’t get your wife back, you can always call me.” I told her thanks, knowing she’d always be on my mind after our date.

Finally Ann was given access to the half the photos and my computer. The court date was set and we entered the court room. It was almost six months since I had been served the divorce papers. Susie and Walter were at one table and Ann and I were at the other. Susie’s parents and her brother, sister and sister-in-law and sat behind Susie giving me dirty looks and my parents and Penny and Keli sat behind me. I also noticed a guy that I assumed was Greg Dodson sitting in the back of the courtroom.

My former attorney, Walter Mattson started, “Your honor, we have irrefutable proof that the petitioners husband, Henry James Carter, did on multiple occasions, engage in illicit sex with several different women as shown by court documents items numbered 27 through 54. As you can plainly see your honor, you must grant her request for divorce and her request for the house, spousal support, child support and half of Mr. Carter’s retirement.” He smugly looked at me and Ann as he walked back to his table and sat down.

The judge said, “Ms. Edwards, do you have a rebuttal for the court?”

“Oh do I!” Ann said with a smile, “I’d like to call up Mitchell Hewlett to the stand.” The witness was quickly sworn in. “Mr. Hewlett. Would you please tell the court what you do for a living?”

Looking at us he said, “I’m a forensic videographer, formerly with the F.B.I. and now working contract work for another top government agency.”

Ann smiled and said, “So tell me, what was your job when you worked with the F.B.I.?”

He calmly said, “I examined photographs and computer files to see if they had been altered or enhanced either by photoshop or CGI. That’s computer generated imagery.”