Guilty until proven innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and could see Greg getting nervous back there. Ann continued. “Mr. Hewlett, did you examine the photographs and Mr. Carter’s computer our office sent you?”

He said, “Yes I did. Let me show you my results.”

Ann turned to the judge and said, “With your permission your honor, we need to set up a PowerPoint for this part of the questioning. May we have your permission?” The judge nodded. I saw Greg sweating.

Once the projector and laptop was set up, Mr. Hewlett continued as he brought up an enlarged portion of my face on one of the photographs. “Your honor, If you look here you will see the separation of where Mr. Carter’s face was super imposed over the original face of whoever was in bed with this woman.” Mr. Hewlett was using a small laser to highlight where to look. He went through several of the photographs and every one had the telltale signs of being altered. Mr. Hewlett added, “It was imperceptible to the average person but to the trained eye one could tell where it had been altered.”

Then Ann asked, “Tell me Mr. Hewlett, what did you find when you examined Mr. Carter’s computer?”

He said, “When we did a deep search, we found that the photos in his computer were installed the morning that the computer was given back to Mrs. Carter. They couldn’t possibly have been on there for any length of time and certainly not by Mr. Carter as he wasn’t at home at the time. I found other pictures were added even after Mr. Carter was no longer allowed into his home.” Susie gasp and Greg bolted from the courtroom.

Ann yelled, “Bailiff, stop that man!” Quickly two guards brought Greg back into the courtroom.

Ann turned to the judge and said, “Your honor, several years ago, Greg Dodson, a CGI expert, tried to take advantage of Susan Carter when she had a little too much to drink. It was either the alcohol or he had drugged her but her husband saw him assaulting her in front of a firepit. He had his hands down inside her bikini and Mr. Carter did hit Mr. Dodson once. But in his defense, I think it was justifiable. I believe this was an elaborate ruse to get even with Mr. Carter by Mr. Dodson to ruin his marriage.”

The judge banged his gavel and said, “Case dismissed, This divorce is denied. As for you Mr. Dodson. I think the Carters have a good chance of collecting heavily against you in civil court.”

I was surprised as Dodson just stood there giving me a smug smile. Susan was crying her eyes out, her head on the table. I had proven to her that I was true to her, at least during our marriage and I went over to her and tried to hold her. She pulled away from me and ran away. I didn’t understand. Her parents whisked her away. I gave my mom and dad a big hug, then my sis. As Ann picked up her papers I gave her a big hug.

I asked her, “Ann, do you have any idea why Susan ran away from me?”

Ann sighed and said, “Yes, but you need to talk to Susan about it.”

I went home and finally saw my children for the first time in six months. They clung to me like they were little octopi. I asked where their mother was and little Katie said, “She’s up in her room, crying.” I went to our bedroom but the door was locked. I could hear her crying and I knocked.

“Go away,” I heard her yell.

I said, “Susan, I love you. I’ve always loved you. He tricked you. Please let me in.” I stood there for about 20 minutes until the kids were complaining about being hungry so I went down and looked in the fridge for something to fix. I found some veal cutlets and made them and fried potatoes and green beans.

When dinner was ready, the kids began to eat. I went up to our bedroom and knocked on the door and said, “Honey, dinner’s ready. Won’t you please join us for our first family dinner together in a long time?”

I stood there hoping she’d say something and my heart sprang when I heard the click of the lock and the handle slowly turned. What I saw, hurt me. She still had on the same dress she wore in the courtroom, only they were wrinkled as hell, her hair was a tangled mess, her eyes puffy and her nose red from countless tears, her make-up, smeared and near clown-like and her lips, trembling like fine china when a small earthquake strikes nearby.

I rushed to her and held my angel, though her arms did not return the feeling, Susie pressed her face into my chest, sobbing over and over, “I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry!”

Taking her gently by the shoulders, I looked her in the eyes and said, “My love, let’s get you washed up and in some presentable clothes and go have dinner with our children.” I moved behind her and unzipped her dress, sliding it down the body I had so missed for all these months. That is when I noticed the sexy bra and panties she was wearing. I didn’t remember her wearing underwear like that unless it was for a special evening playtime. I couldn’t wait to get her alone in bed after the children went to sleep. I led her to our bathroom and Susie washed her face and dried off. She dabbed on some deodorant and a spritz of perfume and as she walked to her closet,

Susan walked over and pulled on a skirt then a pull-over over the shoulder Cashmere sweater. She looked so sexy I couldn’t help myself. I stepped quickly in front of her, pulled her to me and kissed her deeply with all my might. Then easing as my tongue explored hers and my hands caressed her neck and waist.

I was enjoying our long kiss when she pushed away from me saying “Let’s go eat.” We enjoyed dinner with the kids, we made sure their homework was done and played a game of Scrabble before sending them to bed.

Susie and I headed up to our bedroom. I had some very unfinished business. I quickly undressed only to find Susie still dressed and sitting on the bed. She was looking at the floor so I sat beside her and took her hand in mine and asked, “What’s wrong my love? I can tell something has changed. Don’t you believe that I was falsely accused? Greg was looking for revenge. He tried to break up our marriage. He was pissed at me for hitting him at that party, wasn’t he?”

Susie looked a little shocked, “So that was him at that party?

I said, “Yes it was. Do you remember what happened?”

“I don’t know, Hank. I was a little buzzed, maybe a lot. The music was playing and I was swaying to the music when this guy came over with another drink. I knew I shouldn’t but I took it and he put his hand on my back and snuggled up next to me. I could feel his large cock against my leg when he did. He just kept rubbing my thigh with it and if felt so good. I was wondering what it would feel like in my pussy when he softly began to rub my nipple. I remember shuddering as he slid his hand under the fabric and twirled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Suddenly I was aware that he had his other hand down inside the back of my bikini and had slipped a finger in my pussy and was fingering me. I was just about to orgasm when you hit him, causing him to rip my bottoms off of me. I was so embarrassed that I had let another man do that to me that I couldn’t face you.”

“So Greg never told you that it was him at the party,” I said. “He just wanted to get back at me for messing up getting in your pants.”

Those words had no sooner left my mouth when Susie grabbed several tissues and was bawling. I put my arm around her but she pulled away. It took several minutes but finally, Susie dried her eyes, blew her nose, took a deep breath as she looked at me and said, “Honey, he succeeded in breaking up our marriage. You’re going to want a divorce. Oh, God, how do I say this. Well, Greg kept coming by when you weren’t home, saying he had somehow gotten to your work computer and was getting these new pictures."

"Once you were served, he seemed to be around more often, more as a friend. We’d talk, he’d take me and the kids to dinner, he’d . . ."

“S-T-O-P right there!” I told her, “Is what you’re trying to say is he seduced you?’’

As she played with her nails, looking in her lap, she nodded then said “A little over 3 months ago now. Oh God Hank, I’m so sorry. Greg convinced me that you had been fucking all those girls almost every time you went out of town that the best way I could get back at you was to take a lover myself. He never suggested himself, he was just there and I was very horny. It had been over 3 months since I had had any sex and you know that we used to go at it at least 3 or 4 times a week. Anyway, he took me to dinner and afterwards, we went home and went hot tubbing. My parents were watching the kids. We were just talking and somehow managed to consume 3 bottles of wine and he leaned over and kissed me.”

“Then I kissed him. Greg pulled me to him and God, Hank, I’m sorry, I just lost it. I was crazy with lust. I wanted to do some of the things I had seen you doing to those girls in the pictures. Sorry, I thought it was you. I was going to show you I could be just as nasty as they were. That night I did things with him that would have equaled or bettered anything those girls did. I was a 3 hole slut. But Hank, that night, something in me changed. I found myself thinking about sex all the time. Greg is a lot bigger down there than you are. Sex with him was fantastic. He completely fills my pussy; I don’t think you could ever satisfy me again. With Greg I orgasmed like never before.”

“The trouble is, I’m so horny all the time now. I know you’re going to hate me. Hell, the other day, I began to wear Greg out. I started to fantasize about playing with the guys at work but due to the anti-fraternization rules at work decided to skip that. That’s what you’ve come home to Hank. So I know you will want a divorce and most likely want custody of the kids. I really can’t blame you.”

It was like my body was in a vise. My world was closing in around me and about to push me out of existence. I had fought so hard to win Susie back, only to lose her to a completely different person. I looked her in those beautiful blue-green eyes, took both of her hands in my hands and said, “Let me sleep on it. I’m going to the guest room. Wake me in the morning and we’ll have breakfast with the kids, deal?” She gave me these sad eyes and nodded. I left and crawled into the cold guest bed, my mind going a thousand miles an hour.

Susie’s idea of waking me up was to slide under the sheets naked and take my morning wood into her moist mouth and begin sucking. Do you know how little resistance us guys have to a pair of beautiful lips around our cocks first thing in the morning? I told her I was going to cum. My old Susie even before Michael, would have immediately pulled away and climbed on or grabbed my cock and stroked like mad and watched me spurt into the air. This one sucked like a Hoover and I thought my balls were being pulled through next. The difference in her technique was like night and day.

We showered and dressed and Susie went to make sure the kids were up and dressed. As we stood at the head of the stairs, I said to her “Susan, will you at least give us week or two? I’ll even buy you some Costco White Chocolate-Macadamia Nut cookies.” As I softly kissed her lips.

We stood and started downstairs to have breakfast with our children. Michael and Katie were overjoyed to be a family once again. Thankfully Greg seldom spent the full night there so the kids didn’t have that much dealings with him. The kids got ready for school and went to the bus stop. Susie and I had taken time off to settle things so once the kids were gone, we sat at the kitchen table, sipping our coffees.

After taking a long slurp, Susie was looking at me over her cup and asked as she put her cup down, “So how’s this supposed to work?”

I took out my tablet and jotted down some things and read them aloud; First, for at least the first week, maybe two I will be the only one you will have sex with, NO exceptions.”

“Second, no cheating. You ask me for permission before you do anything with anyone. I will promise to be fair with you.

“Third, no lies. “If you meet someone and you decide you want to have sex or do whatever, you will contact me first, even if it is just a text and let me know at least where you are and a text or phone call when you’re done, I deserve at least that. When you get home you tell me all the details. If you go to a hotel, or his place or wherever you’re having sex, you will first call me and let me know where it is so I will know where you are in case, heaven forbid, anything bad ever happens to you.”

“Forth, and most importantly, condoms are required for intercourse, either vaginally or anally.” I could see Susie cringe a little at that one.

Susie meekly asked, “Isn’t there a way I could get a pussy full of cum from a guy once in a while. I found I just love my pussy full of cum and the feeling of it leaking out a little at a time.”

I looked at her and said, “Mine’s not enough for you? You know we haven’t made love in over 6 months and you’ve been our screwing like a mink in heat. At least give me a chance to see if I can keep you satisfied.”

Susie blushed and said, “Honestly Hank, I doubt that you can any more. Not after fucking Greg. He used to park his van in the back parking lot at lunchtime and he’d fuck me hard and fast, just to be sure I had a nice afternoon load in my pussy. Are you willing to do the same?”

I thought a minute and said, “I guess I could try.”

I continued, “Fifth, if you wish to have a threesome or gangbang, you must arrange for the children to be away from the house or be taken care of while we’re at the hotel. I will be there with you and may or may not participate. I will be videoing and taking photographs.”

Susie said, “Hank, you’d really do that for me? You really do love me.”

“Sixth,” I said, “You will never deny me sex. I don’t care of you come home after having a huge cock in your pussy and one in your ass and I want to fuck you in both, you will allow me to have you, no complaints, after all, you ARE MY WIFE.” Susie smiled and nodded.

I sat there looking at my beautiful wife, wondering if we could make our shattered marriage work. I hoped that I could keep her satisfied and not let my jealousy get out of hand. I reached over and took her hand and said, “Susan Marie, this is going to be a very difficult time in our marriage. It may or may not work. I still love you, but it’s hard for me to believe you still love me the way you used to before Greg screwed us over. For the children’s sake let’s hope we can stay together and be a happy family.”

Susie was squeezing my hand as she looked deeply into my eyes and said, “Hank, I still love you so much. I hope you can believe me. Part of me wishes you had been out screwing other women while we were apart. At least then I wouldn’t feel so guilty. Last night I even thought I’d go out and find you a woman or two to come back and fuck you silly but I don’t know if I could share you. Isn’t that silly of me. It’s that goose and gander thing. Let’s just say, if you get the chance, you now have my permission. You deserve it. Now husband, take me to bed and give me that wonderful cock of yours. God knows I’ve missed it.”

We ran upstairs and almost ripped each other’s clothing off. Our lips and fingers exploring every part of each other’s bodies. We were making out like teenagers and ended up in a lovely 69 with Susie on top. That’s when I noticed her clit was pierced. She was waxed completely smooth and wet and juicy. She tasted so good and I really had missed this. Susie let my shaft go way down her throat with ease as she gently raked her nails over my balls. I told her I was going to cum and she just kept sucking. My legs started shaking and my body was going into convulsions as I had a wonderful, orgasm.

As I was experiencing these wonderful feelings, Susie must have enjoyed my sucking on her clit as she rewarded me with an orgasm of her own and released a large dose of her womanly juices into my open mouth. I swallowed and swallowed, figuring Susie would quit now that she had made me cum. Boy was I wrong.

Susie kept sucking until I was at full mast again, then she turned and guided me into her heavenly wet pussy. I could tell she was not as tight as she was before I was served. She began rocking on my crotch as she pushed her clit hard against my pubic mound while I twisted her nipples. She was moaning and mewling and telling me know how good I felt inside her.

I rolled us over so I was on top and I began to thrust into her as hard as I could but I could tell the difference in her pussy. At least I managed to bust a nut. Susie on the other hand, just laid there and rubbed my back. When I rolled off of her, she began to cry.

When I asked her what was wrong she said, “Hank, it’s not going to work, Greg spoiled me. Part of me still loves you but there’s no spark as far as sex is concerned. We can still be husband and wife for our kids but I’m going to need Greg and others to be sexually satisfied. Can you really live with that?”

Before the kids got home, we did manage to get dressed and I took them out for dinner. The kids picked out a new DVD and at home Susie made popcorn and we sat together on the couch and watched the movie. Michael on one side of me, Katie between Susie and me. The movie was cute but my mind wasn’t really on the movie. I was thinking of the new Susie.

The following Monday, we started off the morning with a good hard fuck before breakfast. At least I came leaving my mess in Susie. I left early for lunch and parked my car at Susie’s company’s loading dock. She came out and we got in the back seat and we fucked, hard and fast. Susie did cum once while I ate her out but never while I fucked her. I pulled up my pants, let her out and headed back to work. It was fun but I wasn’t sure I could manage this five days a week. Susie had managed to coax three loads out of me to fill her pussy for the afternoon but she only had the one orgasm when I ate her out.

I had been home for a week now when I was on my way home and I got a call from Susie. She said, “Hank, is it OK if I go have a drink with Teri over at Callahan’s? She’s a sales rep that comes into our office once or twice a month. I convinced our boss to make a big purchase from her and she wanted to buy me dinner but I said no so she said how about at least a drink and I told her I’d have to ask you.”

I told her to go and I’d see her at home later and that I’d pick up Papa Murphy’s on my way. Susie said, “Extra pepperoni, please.”

Soon I got a message, it was a selfie of Susie and this cute brunette taken out in front showing Callahan’s neon sign in the window. I sent her back a thumbs up. I picked up the pizza and made it home. I paid the after-school sitter and put the pizza in the refrigerator, hoping Susie wouldn’t be too long. When Michael came in he asked, “Where’s mom?” I told him she had stopped to visit with a friend and went to help them with their homework.

It was only about 30 minutes later when my phone buzzed, it was another picture from Susie. There was Susie and Teri sitting with two well-dressed young business men. Someone else had taken their picture. The caption read, ‘We have company, Ted and Walt.’ A minute later another text came through, ‘Can I play? Please? I love you! ♥♥♥”

I texted back, ‘When will you be home? The kids are hungry.’ Susie texted back, ‘Should be no more than an hour, 2 at the most. Walt has a suite at the Marriott, 1604. R we OK?’

I sat there rocking in my seat. I was afraid this day was going to come and now here it was. With trembling hands I typed in, ‘Thank you for letting me know. Don’t forget, I want every detail and I’ll want you to do to me, everything you did with him.’ Susie texted back, ‘Thank you.’ I turned the oven on to 425⁰ and removed the pizza from the fridge and removed the wrapping.

The three of us ate our pizza and the kids talked, though I couldn’t tell you what they talked about. My mind was filled with thoughts of what Susie might be doing. When the kids asked about their mother, I said that she and her friend were still spending time together and she should be home soon. I figured she’d be home between 7:30 and 8:00 P.M. I had the kids get ready for bed but allowed them to stay up and play video games in their own rooms.