Guilty until proven innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann looked at me and said, “A little strained? Do you mean because she was fucking Greg Dodson for 3 months before we beat his ass in court, that strained, or when she went to the Marriott with those two young businessmen and spent several hours with them and was obviously having sex with them or when she went to the ‘Anchor’s Inn’ in the middle of the night and fucked those 4 longshoremen while you were working down in Roseburg?”


I couldn’t answer her, I was too ashamed to say anything. Then I asked if she had been having Susan followed and she said, “Hell yes we have, her and Greg both. We were going to sue him for breaking up your marriage but we were tipped off that they had been having the affair so we put our investigators on it. Did you know she’s still seeing Greg?”


“Yes,” I said, almost starting to cry.. Michelle stood next to me putting her hand on my shoulder.


“Calm down Hank, there’s not much you can do about it now. We tried our best but I guess we all failed.


I broke down and told them the whole story, about Susie telling about her affair with Greg, how it happened, about her becoming a slut, her desires, about me writing up the rules so that I hoped I could keep her, about her wanting me to see other women, all that crap. The two of them just listened as I rambled on. When I was done the two of them looked at me with what I thought was a look of pity.


Then I saw a smile on Michelle’s face, then she took my hand and said, “If Susan wants you to see other woman, give me a call. I could use a night on the town. Oh, do me a favor, would you. Be sure Susan knows that you’re going out with me. Also, let her know that I intend on keeping you overnight and fucking the daylights out of you.” I know my mouth dropped open.


“MICHELLE!” Ann said rather loudly.


“What?” Michelle answered back.


Ann smiled and said, “That was supposed to be my line, remember.”


Michelle giggled and said, “You can have him next time.”


Then Ann looked at me and said, “So Hank, when do you want to start the divorce?


I said, “Since she’s still seeing Greg, the sooner the better.”


Ann looked at me then she turned to Michelle and said, “Go get the papers so Hank can sign them.” Turning to me Ann said, “When we found out Susan was seeing Greg, we figured you’d file for divorce so we went ahead and got everything ready for you. We are still suing Greg for character assignation and we’ll try for alienation of affection but we definitely can get you divorced with custody of the children and most likely the house. We can have Susan served tomorrow morning if you’d like. I suggest you have the locks on your house changed as soon as she leaves for work and you should also change the code on your security system and your garage door opener. Then go to the bank and take out half of your joint accounts and cancel all your credit cards. Will you do that for me?”


I nodded to her as Michelle brought in the paperwork for me to sign. When I was finished signing, Michelle gave me a sticky note with her cell number and address on it and took the paperwork to copy. Ann walked me to the front lobby and as I was about to leave, she gave me a big hug at the door. We were out of sight of the receptionist and I asked, “Ann, were you serious about what you said in there?”


Her face reddened and she said, “Yes, I meant it. You’re a nice young man and I wouldn’t mind spending some time with you, that is once you’re not my client. When this is all over, give me a call, Ok?” She gave me a big hug then a little squeeze of my cock which startled me. I left there smiling and went back to work.


I was working on the monthly reports when Kali walked in and wanted to know why I was so happy. I asked her why she thought I was happy. She told me that it was the first time since before this all started that she had seen that smile on my face. I asked her to close the door and when she did, I told her about my meeting with my lawyer and that tomorrow morning Susan would be served divorce papers because she was still meeting Greg. I also told her about her little stunt at Anchor’s Inn and she just shook her head in disbelief. I left out the part about Michelle and Ann though.


The next day just before lunch, my cell phone blew up with calls from Susie. I had to turn it off. I told Kali to tell Susan I was out of the office in meetings all day. I had already done all the things that Ann had suggested. That evening, Susie was beating on the doors, trying to get in and the kids couldn’t understand why I wouldn’t let mommy in. I just told them that mommy had done some bad things and we weren’t getting along right now. I called my parents and had them take the kids for a while and explained that I was filing for divorce because Susan was having an affair with Greg.

Early the next morning, I received a call from Marsha, Susie’s mother. She was pissed at me, saying, “Hank, how could you file for divorce from Susan. She loves you and now you’re taking away her children and her home. I don’t think you’re being fair to her.”


“Marsha,” I said, “did you know that Susie was having sex with Greg for at least 3 months before I proved that he had doctored those photographs to make it look like I had cheated on her. He convinced her that in order to get even, she needed to have an affair of her own and he just happened to be there. She told me that because she was so pissed at seeing what she thought was me in those photographs, she decided to do all those things to him only one better if she could. Well she did and it changed her.”


“Now she can’t get enough sex and has been going out and getting it from strangers. We have pictures of her going into a bar and having sex with 4 longshoremen she doesn’t even know the names of, just to satisfy her lust. We also have pictures of her meeting up with Greg and them having sex at lunch when I couldn’t be there to have sex with her. She demands it all the time.”


There was a long silence and eventually Marsha said, “Hank, that doesn’t sound like my daughter. Are you really sure about this?”


“Listen Marsha,” I came back, “do you have any idea how hard it is to have her tell me about her picking up these guys? About how big they are? How much they stretched her out? How much they came in her? How much she loves the feeling of cum in her pussy? If you’d like, I’ll email you some of the pictures we have of her and I can guarantee, these are not doctored. These are certified and time and date stamped.” I was almost in tears and I think Marsha could hear it in my voice.


Marsha said, “I don’t think you should email them but may I stop by and take a look at a few? Just to satisfy my own curiosity. I can be there in half an hour.”


I said she could. I called in to work and took some time off and waited on Marsha. I had coffee on when she showed up. I made sure Susie wasn’t around before I let Marsha in and we went into the kitchen where I poured us two coffees. I tossed the packet of photos in front of her.


Marsha fiddled with the packet for a bit as she told me that Susie had moved in with them and asked if she would get her clothes and things for her when she was here. I told her that wasn’t a problem and was glad for the help. Marsha had finished her coffee before she took a deep breath and opened the flap and pulled out the pictures. She looked at the first picture and quickly turned it over. She went through the stack by threes and fours, only checking a few, shaking her head in disgust at her daughter’s antics. Placing the pictures back in the packet, Marsha asked, “Do you have any boxes?”


I said, “No, will Costco trash bags work?” Marsha nodded. We spent the next few hours packing up all of Susie’s belongings. I even put in most of the art projects the kids had made for her in school.


With the evidence we had, our divorce went smoothly, there was nothing for her to contest really. I called Michelle and we made a date for Friday night. When I arrived at her place, she was wearing a white silk blouse with no bra and a pair of beige pleated sheer slacks that showed her white lace thong. She was wearing 4" white heels and had a big smile and handed me a glass of wine. As I took the glass of wine I said, "I thought I was taking you out?"


Michelle picked up her wine and said, "I thought a nice evening at home with just the two of us might be more fun," and pulled me in and kissed me. Leading me into the dining room, she had fixed copper river salmon, fresh red potatoes, cauliflower in cheese sauce and fresh crescent rolls. After dinner, she turned on XM to some soft jazz and we danced around her front room and on her patio while making out and caressing each other.


Michelle pulled me into her bedroom and we undressed each other as we continued to move to the music. Making love with Michelle was wonderful. Her body was almost too perfect, We thoroughly enjoyed each other and both had several nice orgasms but even though she was centerfold material, I felt her looks had been obtained through medical augmentation. Maybe it was just me. I did take several cell pictures of her and even a few selfies of us in bed together just for bragging rights. All in all, it was a very fun night.


I found out dating was really quite enjoyable and my date with Ann turned into a weekend in Leavenworth that was out of this world. For a woman almost my mother’s age, she was damn near the best of any woman I’d had sex with since my divorce.


I had fun in Roseburg dating Mika, Candi and Sheryl. Each of those women were a delight in the bedroom and I had to wonder why they were single. Each of them were different, especially in bed and I thoroughly enjoyed the differences. Mika took three dates to bed and she liked it only missionary style, though she wanted it over and over, throughout the night.


My first date with Candi, we just had dinner and danced a little. We made out a little on the dance floor and she gave me a very nice good night kiss at her front door. On our second date, Candi met me at her door, wearing a little house dress, dragged me into her bedroom, pulled off her dress and undressed me. She then pushed me onto her bed where she got me hard and rode me hard until I filled her pussy. She then went down on me to get me up and we went at it again. We were about to go for thirds when her son came home and we quickly and quietly dressed and I left her place, very embarrassed after meeting her teenaged son.


Then there was Sheryl, she was playful, loving and just fun to be with. She just felt right. Also she was sexy as fuck without trying. I loved her red hair and the way her hazel eyes twinkled when she laughed, which was often. She was very touchy feely and I found I liked that a lot. She was comfortable to be around, especially in bed.


Of all the women I’d played with since my divorce, there was only one number one in my book. That number one position fell to Sheryl who’s Kegel muscles could get me off without her moving another muscle in her body and she loved doing it. She could also orgasm just by having her nipples sucked. God I loved doing that.


Another factor in our relationship, she had a son, James, who just happened to be 7. He’d fit right in between Michael and Katie.


I arranged for a transfer of Sheryl’s position to our Tacoma plant and moved her in with me. Michael and Katie bonded almost immediately with James, like he was a missing brother. His father had been killed in the Middle East and he took to me quickly. After a few months we were married though not in the church. They didn’t recognize divorce. I told Sheryl she could be a stay at home mom and she decided to do taxes from our home, that way she could be there for the kids when needed and still work when she wanted.


It’s funny how it pleases me when we’re all out to dinner or shopping at Costco as one happy family and we run into Susie and dickhead, I mean Greg. Susie always glares at us with an evil look and I just smile as does Sheryl. The kids just ignore her any more, though I didn’t have anything to do with that. The judge didn’t set mandatory visitation rights, saying it was up to the children. I think children have a sixth sense and pick up on things. I know the kids don’t like dickhead.


Sometimes, shit does make the flowers grow.