Guilty until proven innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8:00 and no Susie so I waited. 8:15 and I walked out to the sidewalk to see if she was coming down the street and I sent her a text, ‘Where R U?’ I got no answer. 8:30 I sent another text, ‘R U coming home?’ Again, no answer. It was almost 9:00 when I finally received a text from her. It read, ‘Sorry honey, was in the shower and didn’t hear phone. Be home soon. Love U.’

It was almost 9:30 when Susie walked into the house, her wet hair hanging down her head and across her shoulders and back. She had this satisfied but tired look about her. Knowing the kids were in their bedrooms I asked, “Did you have fun with him?” I don’t know why but I had a tremendous hardon.

A big smile broke across her face as she walked up to me and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I thought I could taste a man’s cum in her mouth. Susie said, “Yes dear, I had a lot of fun with THEM. Shall we adjourn to our bedroom so I can tell you all about it and I’ll try to show you as much as I can without the aid of another partner.”

Suddenly my erection deflated. We went up to our bedroom after checking on the kids. Katie was already asleep and Susie made Michael go to bed before joining me up in our bedroom. I was in my pajamas and she gave me a funny look. Susie walked over to me and almost ripped them off of my body and quickly removed her dress. She had just her lace panties on and I could see the men’s cum leaking from the gusset of her lace panties. She pulled me to the bed and began:
“When we got to Walt’s suite, he ordered some hors-d’oeuvres, a bottle of tequila and a bottle of champagne. We all knew what we were there for and just started to undress. Once naked, Walt pushed me back onto the bed and began eating my pussy and his hands were fondling my breasts, Ted was doing the same to Teri next to us. I was cumming hard on Walt’s face, especially when he’d suck my pierced clit into his mouth and hum. I thought I might drown him as much as I was squirting. The next thing I knew the bed was shaking and Ted had Teri’s legs up over his shoulders and was thrusting his cock into her pussy like crazy. He was grunting and she was making these little squeaking sounds.”

“Walt stopped and looked over at them and I motioned for him to get up on the bed and I moved so I could go down on him. I was quite impressed with his length and girth. Honey, I don’t mean to intimidate you but he is at least twice your size. I could barely get him in my mouth at first. I had both my hands on his cock and was only able to get the helmet head of his cock in my mouth as my hands stroked his shaft. I released one hand to make longer strokes and used my other hand to rake my nails over his balls as I sucked his cock. Walt was raising his ass off the bed, trying to get more of his cock into my mouth. I wanted to take more of him and was trying to relax and get more.”

“Suddenly he told me he was about to cum and wanted to know if I wanted it in my mouth or in my pussy and I just kept sucking. He started to moan then yelled and then he grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat. He pushed my head down so far, my nose was in his pubic hair and I couldn’t breathe. What I could feel was him shooting his seed, spurt after spurt directly into my throat and I orgasmed without anybody or anything touching my pussy. I was about to pass out and luckily was able to push myself away before I did. Walt was breathing heavily and said to me ‘Susie, you’re fucking wonderful.’ “

“I looked and he was still hard so I climbed up and straddled him and guided that huge hunk of manhood into my pussy. Hank, I’ve never had one that big before and I had to go slow. I thought the Greg was big but Walt was the biggest. I think I came at least 3 times before I got him all the way up to my cervix. Hell honey, he was all the way in and he still had a couple of inches left over. I was riding him and he was giving me orgasm after orgasm. Then suddenly I became aware that Ted was playing with my browneye. He had some lube and was working it into my ass. I didn’t think I could be double teamed with someone as big as Walt in my pussy but Ted pushed me down onto Walt’s chest and he aimed his cockhead at my puckered rosebud and pushed until it gave way and he entered.”

“I screamed out, a little in pain but mostly in passion as the two of them took me to new heights of orgasmic bliss. It was like a drug. Now I know how addicts feel. It took a while but both of the guys came fairly close to one another, first Ted, then Walt. When Walt came, I could actually feel it. It was like someone was douching me with hot sticky syrup and I loved the feeling. But when he pulled out, I felt so empty. I needed something. Even though Ted had just fucked my ass, I went down on him and it took a bit but I got him hard and I got on my hands and knees so he could take me doggy style. I needed a cock in my pussy.“

“Teri laid down next to me and spread her legs, Walt had regained his firmness, I think they had taken Viagra, and he started working his way into Teri. She was very tight and she told him that they were the first men other than her husband she had ever been with and by far the biggest. He took his time and eased just a little at a time but was only able to get about half of his cock into her though it was driving her to some fantastic orgasms. Hank, I really got off on watching her cum on his cock.”

All the while Susan is telling me her story, she had first played with my cock to get it up again then climbed on top and was rocking on my shaft. I could feel her rather stretched pussy, full of the other men’s semen and was in a tumultuous state. I was both turned on and pissed off. It felt good to have her rocking on my shaft but I wasn’t sure if it was good enough to cum or not. Susan continued:

“I decided to try something different and asked them to all stop. I then laid a pillow down on the bed long wise and had Teri lay on top of it. Then I climbed on top of Teri in a 69 position which rather surprised her. I told Walt to continue fucking her then I took a few licks on her clit and then some on Walt’s shaft which added much to his pleasure. Then I told Ted to fuck me which of course he did. The only down side was his balls were banging Teri’s forehead from time to time. I reached down and was fondling Walt’s balls as he dumped a load deep into Teri’s silken depths. She would have woken the dead if my pussy hadn’t been clamped to her mouth as mine was to hers.”

“By this time we had no sheets on the bed and were a sweaty mess so we decided we should hit the shower. Walt’s suite has a big walk-in shower. Once in there, the guys were soaping us up and us girls were soaping them. Soon it turned into another big fuck fest. I watched as Walt and Ted split roasted Teri, her first time. She looked so good doing it that I just had to try. That’s why it took so long for me to get back to you honey. I hope you can forgive me.” Then she realized that I had lost my erection.

Susie said, “Here honey, I’m sure momma can fix it for you.” And with that she went down on me and gave me a blowjob. I did manage to get an orgasm out, granted it was a small one but at least I had one. Hearing about Susie’s antics weren’t the turn on I thought they’d be. I asked her, “Susie, what about the condom rule?”

Her eyes went wide and she said, “Opps, sorry dear. I got carried away.”

The next day at work, I was rather in a funk. I sat in my chair, looking through my window out on the production floor and worried as next week I was going to Oregon for four days and wondered if Susie would be out playing while I was gone or not. As if on cue, Kali came in and began massaging my neck and shoulders. “Oh, God, Yes!” I moaned. Kali helped me slip off my jacket and continued massaging further down my back and worked my shoulders and arms down to my fingers. “Ohhhh, damn but your good,” I said.

Kali leaned in close to my ear and whispered, “Now if I could just get you to say that in my bed we’d both be happy.”

I turned my chair around to look at her and took her by the hand and said, “Close the door, we need to talk.” She quickly did and returned and sat on my desk, next to me, her skirt rising up showing a nice bit of leg and the tops of her nylons.

I said, “Kali, do you know what happened to me?’

She acknowledged by saying that I had been falsely accused of adultery and that a guy had faked pictures of me doing different sex acts with several different women and my wife had filed for divorce and that it had taken us six months to get things cleared up. She thought that now a month later things were back to normal.

I shook my head and said, “Unfortunately Kali, things are far from normal in our house. That bastard Greg not only set me up, he wormed his way into my wife’s heart and seduced her. He convinced her that in order for her to get back at me was to have an affair of her own. Since he was there, he was the obvious choice. In Susie’s mind, she was so mad at me, she decided she was going to do everything to Greg that those girls were doing to and with me in those doctored photographs. The trouble is it turned her into a slut who desired cock more and more. Now she’s going out and finding men to play with and coming home and telling me about it. That part is my fault because I told her I wanted to know. Susie told me that she wished I had gone out and screwed other women while we were separated as that would have made it a lot easier for both of us.”

That afternoon, I got a text from Susie, it read: ‘Mother is picking up the kids from school. You’ll pick them up later. Greg’s coming over. You can watch if you want.’

Dammit, I had an hour before I could leave. I’m lucky I didn’t get a ticket driving home. There was a strange car parked in my driveway. When I walked in, I could hear Susan orgasming. I ran up the stairs to our bedroom and Greg was pounding his huge cock into my wife’s pussy, a huge wet spot was under her in the middle of our bed.

“Welcome Hank, come on over and watch how a real man fucks a married woman,“ Greg taunted me as Susie had her legs wrapped around his ass and her nails digging into his back. “Sit down and watch the show. Susie has been wanting you to watch us for a long time now. It’s too bad you don’t have a longer dick or we could double team her.”

Susie finally realized I was there but she was too busy cuming to say anything. She was having orgasm after orgasm on Greg’s big cock. I couldn’t tell how long it was but it was quite thick. It stretched Susie out and as he pulled out, her labia clung to it like lips to a popsicle. On the down stroke, her pussy was pushed inwards until he bottomed out, a couple of inches left over. Susie had a particularly big orgasm and squirted a huge amount of her love juice out of her pussy.

Greg sat back on his haunches and turned Susie over on all fours to take her doggy style. As he grabbed his cock, I saw his appendage. He had to be a good 11 inches long and his helmet was probably 2½ inches in diameter with most of his shaft a good 3 inches in diameter down to his huge set of balls. Hell, I’ve seen horses with smaller dicks. He slammed his cock into Susie pushing her face into the bed as she screamed in delight.

Looking over at me she said, “Hank, now you see why you can no longer satisfy me. I need a real man to fuck me.”

Greg chuckled and goaded me, saying, “Did you hear her cuck-boy? She needs a REAL man! One like me. You can be a good father to the children and provide a good home but it’ll be me and guys like me that will be fucking her from now on. Understand you little dicked piece of shit?” Then he grabbed Susie’s hips and began slamming into her like a jackhammer. Soon he held himself tightly to her as he filled her pussy with hot baby batter. She screamed in orgasm and Greg slowly withdrew, their juices clinging to his cock. As he pulled away, a river of white slime flowed out of Susie’s pussy and she turned and went down on Greg’s cock.

She broke from sucking him long enough to say, “Hank, let me get one more load from Greg then we’ll shower and you can go pick up the kids and some KFC for dinner, ok?”

Dejected, I walked out of our bedroom and went downstairs, listening to my wife and Greg fucking away in my former marriage bed. My heart breaking.

The next morning at work, I told Kali about what happened at home. Kali thought for a minute and said, “Say, aren’t you going to Oregon next week?” I said she ought to know since she has my calendar. She looked at me and said, “Don’t you need someone to take notes or something?”

I said, “Kali, are you saying what I’m thinking you’re saying?” She gave me a wicked smile and nodded as she walked out the door.

The next morning, I got an email from Joseph L Harper, the CEO. It said that he had been contacted by the manager of the secretarial pool by my secretary and that she was complaining that whenever I went on these out of area trips, my notes were often unreadable and she wasted a lot of time running between our offices to get me to decipher them and was asking if someone could go with me to be my scribe. The secretarial manager made the suggestion that Kali go with me to take notes and Joseph was telling me to make the proper arrangements. I printed out a copy and walked out to Kali’s desk. She was sitting there with this Cheshire cat grin and she said, “I know, I got a copy too. Won’t it be fun.”

The four days with Kali really was a blast. Sex was relaxed and extremely enjoyable. I was able to go into detail about the things Susie had done and she told me she could never do things like that. She also mentioned that she knew of several other secretaries in our offices, including some here in the Roseburg plant that were interested in me. She asked, “Would you like me to introduce you to them?”

I asked Kali, “You mean you wouldn’t mind sharing me?” We were laying naked in bed under just the sheet at the time.

Kali smiled and said, “Not at this time. I think you need to spread your wings and learn to fly. Personally I think Susan has gotten her head all screwed up and is royally fucking up her marriage to a good man. You don’t deserve to be treated like that. In the morning, I’ll be sure to introduce you to the three that I know have the hots for you.”

I slept good until midnight when I got a text from Susan. It read, ‘Going for a drive. Need something. Just a quickie. B back soon. Love U.’ I laid awake the rest of the night. In the morning I showed Kali the text. I hadn’t received a text saying Susie was home safe and my texts to her went unanswered. Kali muttered something but the only word I could make out was ‘bitch’.

The next morning while we made our rounds, Kali made me walk through the office where she made sure to introduce me to Mika, Candi and Sheryl, taking the time to whisper something to each of them which brought big smiles to their faces. Mika and Sheryl gave me their cell phone numbers. When Sheryl handed me her number, her fiery red hair, freckles, hazel eyes and impish smile really caught my attention. Candi even gave me her private email address. Even though we got an early start, it was a long drive from Roseburg to Tacoma, about 8 hours with lots of heavy traffic. After dropping Kali off at her apartment, I drove home.

I pulled into the garage and walked into the kitchen and there stood Susie wearing only a red lace bra and French cut matching lace panties and black CFM heels, her lips a garish red. She pulled me to her forcing her tongue deep in my mouth and said, “Remember, I love you”.

“What about the kids?” I asked.

“They’re at mom’s. Greg’s on his way over,” she said. Soon, Greg was unlocking the front door, apparently Susie had given him a key. She was pulling him to the couch where she pushed him down and knelt in front of him, taking his shaft in her mouth to get him hard. Once he was nice and hard, she climbed up and settled down and let out a soft moan and smiled.

As she rocked, I asked her, “What happened last night. Susie got this impish grin and said, “I’m sorry honey, it’s just that I was so horny that I couldn’t sleep. I had masturbated and used my rabbit but still needed something, that’s when I sent you the text. I grabbed some condoms and went driving. I didn’t know where I was going, I just drove. I ended up down by the docs and there was a little bar with the neon anchor blinking and I decided I’d stop in and have a drink. They only served beer and wine coolers so I had a cooler. There were several longshoremen sitting at the bar and soon one walks over with a beer and a wine cooler in his hand and sits down next to me. He asks me my name and I told him he didn’t need to know and I didn’t want his name. He looked at me funny and asked what I was there for and I said I needed my pussy full of dick and asked him if he had a big cock. I think I surprised him as he was a loss for words. He said he could take care of me and took me by the hand and we walked down the hall towards the bathrooms. Since I was the only lady in the bar, we went into the lady’s room. He pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties and knelt down and licked my pussy a bit. Then he stood and unzipped his pants. I tasted him and though not real long he was fairly thick and I took out a condom which made him give me a sad face. I told him no glove no love so he acquiesced. I bent over the counter and he began to pound away. I was having some lovely orgasms then I heard him grunting louder and louder then he hollered loudly as he filled the condom.”

That’s when Greg said, “Hey guys, I’m trying to cum here.”

Susie said, “Quiet Greg, I promised Hank I’d at least tell him about my play times. Now where was I, oh yes.”

“As his cock softened he pulled out and I stood up. Behind him were several other men, their cocks out ready for my pussy. I reached in my purse and only had 3 condoms left and told them that and that they were required for play. Plus I had to get home soon so I was only taking 3 more. I walked down the line and picked out the 3 largest and dismissed the rest. It took them about an hour but I left there satisfied and got home and slept like a baby. I did forget to text you that I was home safe as I had left my phone in the car. I’m sorry.”

It was at that time that Greg blasted off in Susie’s pussy. I think it was her telling us about her going out and fucking those 4 guys in the bar. Then I remembered Kali and our time together and the way Sheryl looked at me when Kali introduced us. I was wondering what our life was turning into.

The weekend was spent with the kids. We took them to the lake and had a blast. On Sunday I took the kids to church though Susie didn’t go with us. She said she had a headache. I think she felt guilty.

On Monday, I received a call from Michelle Betz, Ann’s legal secretary. She said that Ann wanted a meeting and needed to know if I was available for lunch on Tuesday. I told her that I would be there and asked if there was anything I needed to bring. She said, "Just bring your handsome self."

That night after the kids went to bed, Susie demanded that I make her cum. The only way I could was by going down on her and by the time she was finally satisfied, she had my tongue aching from overwork.

I left early the next day for my lunch meeting with Ann. When I got to her office Michelle led me to a small back conference room where Ann was waiting. There was a caterer there who served the three of us prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes, candied carrots, croissants and flan for dessert. An excellent cabernet accompanied our lunch. When he had picked up the dishes, Ann said, “Now for the business end of this meeting. Tell me Hank, how are you and Susan getting along now that you’re back together?”

I said, “Honestly, it’s a little strained right now. There have been some unexpected developments that we need to work through.” I was trying to cover my embarrassment from Ann and Michelle.