Gullible Danielle Pt. 09

Story Info
Danielle has an uneventful day in the spa.
1.2k words
4.37
10.8k
7

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms.Danielle?" Said the receptionist at the spa.

"Yes, that's me," Danielle replied happily as she approached the desk.

"You can follow me to your first room."

Danielle followed the receptionist to the massage room.

"Undress to your comfort level, and the massage therapist will be with you shortly," said the receptionist as she closed the door.

This spa was recommended to Danielle by Katie, and Danielle was happy to have a day of relaxation and pampering. Danielle was unsure of how undressed she should get for the massage until she remembered Katie's advice, "Only nerds wear clothes during a massage."

"Well I'm not a nerd," Danielle thought to herself as she lifted her dress above head. Danielle didn't bother wearing any underwear since she was expecting to be wearing robe all day anyway.

Danielle got under the sheet and waited for the massage therapist to come in. Then she heard a knock at the door.

"Hello miss, I'm Rocky, I'll be your massage therapist today."

Rocky was a young man, in his mid twenties. He was very lean, with short blonde hair.

"So what area would you like me to focus on today?" Rocky softly asked.

Danielle thought for a moment, "Hmm... I'm not sure," she replied.

"Well what areas are sore or tense?" Rocky asked.

Danielle thought back to her last workout, "Well, yesterday I did squats and then went for a run, so I guess my legs?"

"Glutes too?" Rocky asked.

Danielle wasn't sure what her glutes were, but she didn't wanna seem dumb.

"Glutes especially!" Danielle enthusiastically replied.

Rocky was somewhat taken aback that a beautiful woman was happily directing him to focus on her gluteus maximus, but he was a professional.

Rocky started by bringing the sheets up just below Danielle's butt cheeks. He then folded the sheet until it was one long neat rectangle that hung off both sides of the massage table. The sheet just barely covered Danielle's voluptuous booty.

Rocky gently drizzled the warm massage oil over Danielle's back and rubbed it all over. He deeply pressed on her shoulders which was enough to send Danielle into a state of bliss. Rocky continued as Danielle fell further into her relaxed state and started to doze off.

After several minutes Rocky was finished with her back and moved onto her lower body. Rocky started with Danielle's petite feet. This awoke Danielle because she was ticklish in her feet, but after some time, Rocky moved to her toned calves and Danielle drifted back to sleep.

Rocky eventually moved up to Danielle's tight thick thighs and made sure to use ample oil. Danielle almost naked body was completely soaked with oil, and she was glistening in the dim light.

Rocky was rubbing high into Danielle's thigh when he finally asked "Would you like me to continue higher?"

Danielle was barely awake, but all she heard was "Would you like to continue?" So of course Danielle responded with a resounding "Yes, please."

With that Rocky gently grabbed the corner of the sheet and lightly lifted it off of her, and dropped it to the ground.

Danielle felt her bare ass become exposed to the open air of the room. Then, Rocky dripped more warm massage oil onto her bare booty and start rubbing.

Danielle felt the nice sensation and thought "Wow, they don't care about nudity at all, they must be European."

Rocky continued rubbing Danielle's ass for several minutes. Gently running his hand though her sensitive crack.

After about 10 minutes of Danielle's bubble ass being vigorously rubbed Rocky finally concluded the massage.

"You're massage is finished. Please dress to your comfort level and go into the steam room." He said as he left the room.

Danielle lied there for a minute, finding it difficult to move in her relaxed state. She finally got up and thought about what Rocky had said.

"Dress to your comfort level?" Danielle thought.

"Well I feel quite comfortable right now... Besides only nerds wear clothes." Danielle reasoned.

Danielle made her way to the door but slipped on the marble floor, probably due to the fact that she was covered in oil. Danielle rolled around on the floor for a minute before she finally reached the sheet that previously covered her and dried off her feet.

Danielle was finally able to stand and confidantly stepped out of her massage room in nothing but her birthday suit.

Danielle started to go to the steam room, until she realized, that she had no idea where it was.

Danielle finally marched to the front desk to ask where the steam room was.

The front desk waiting room had quite a few women waiting, as well as one younger man. All of their attention was brought to the gorgeous body as she walked in.

Danielle didn't notice the eyes on her as she stepped to the woman at the front desk and asked "Where is the steam room?"

The nice woman at the front desk tried not to stare at Danielle's sexy slippery body as she responded "Down the hall to your left, room number four."

"Thank you," Danielle responded as her naked form walked away. Her nude booty swayed back and forth and captivated most of the room.

After au naturel Danielle left the room the receptionist commented "She must be European."

Danielle opened the door to the steam room and immediately felt a rush of hot air. Danielle quickly shut the door behind her and took a deep breath of the warm air.

There was only one other person in the room. It was a young skinny man. He was quite muscular but seemed quite nerdy. He was shirtless and sitting on a towel in his gym shorts.

His glasses were fogging up from the steam when he noticed the beautiful nude woman walk into the room. Her perky boobs bounced with each step as she tiptoed on the hot wood floor. When Danielle finally reached the wooden bench she took a seat and let out a yelp.

"Ow!" Danielle jumped up in pain, "This bench is hot!"

The young man was in shock watching the sexy young woman rubbing her booty in pain while hopping up and down the hot wood floor.

"Would you like to sit on my towel?" The young man asked.

"If it isn't much trouble," Danielle responded.

The young man scooted to the side and made room for Danielle to take a seat.

She sat next to young man and thanked him.

He was very happy to have an oiled up naked girl sitting next to him.

Danielle noticed the man staring but didn't pay it much mind.

After a few minutes Danielle's body was dripping with sweat. Her perky c-cups were glistening with sweat all the way down her tight frame. Danielle finally caught the young man staring at her bare pussy.

Danielle felt flattered but figured that her day in the spa had gone on long enough.

"Well thank you for sharing your towel, but I think I'm gonna head out out." Danielle said.

The man nodded in understanding as Danielle stood up. Then Danielle gave her ass a little shake as she walked out of the room.