Gumi in the Locker Room

Story Info
Male enters YMCA locker room and gets to have sex.
1.3k words
3.67
931
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

All characters portrayed in this story are 21+ years of age.

It was around 12:00am when I entered the men's locker room, with my towel draped around my shoulders. I shiver slightly. The locker room is slightly chillier than the pool room. My nipples are already hardened due to the cooler temperature. I sit down on one of the benches that is surrounded by lockers on 3 of it's sides.

I made a deal with the YMCA. The deal was "If I could clean up the entire YMCA, and locked up after myself, that I could swim after hours." I was the only swimmer here. Or at least, I should be.

I hear the sound of the locker room door being opened, as I glance up, feeling both shocked and curious.

I began to feel a wave of confusion wash over me, as I watch a woman enter the room. She had green hair, teal eyes, and red goggles strapped to her head. She wore an orange one piece with a waist frill, and little yellow frills around the edges of each hole. She seemed confused the moment she spotted me. The woman confidently approaches me.

"Mister, why are you here after hours?" The pretty woman asks me.

"Ah, oh, um..., You see... I made a deal with the owner. The deal was that if I helped clean, I could swim after hours."

My face burned red as she got closer to me. She stood directly in front of me, between my spread legs, pressed up against the bench. Her face mere centimeters from my own. She places her hands on my upper thighs and my dick, which was semi erect already, became hard as steal. She slowly massaged my thighs and leaned her face close enough to kiss me. She kisses me on the lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues wrestling as she hums into the kiss. She gently squeezes my thighs. I try not to moan into the kiss but I fail. My hard-on pitching a tent for her to notice when she pulls away from the kiss. She looks down at my mini tent and smirks.

"My name's Gumi." Gumi then proceeds to softly rub my bulge through my swim trunks. "My my, you're already quite hard, mister."

My cheeks redden even more as I look up into her beautiful teal eyes. I reach for her shoulders and hold onto them. She starts to pull my swim trunks down. My boner pops up swinging slightly from the release of pressure. I'm around 5 inches long. My dick was slightly pulsing, a tad redder in color due to arousal. Gumi leaned forward, her green hair moving with her, as she placed her mouth around the head of my cock and starts to bob her head as she expertly sucks my dick. I squeeze her shoulders harder as I squirm my hips a little. She sucks more and more until I feel like I'm gonna blow. I'm panting heavily. When I start to tense up she pulls her mouth off of my dick and starts to rub it. It pulses and shoots several ropes of cum all over her. One across her cheeks and nose, one across her swimsuit chest, one across her lips, another rope of cum splattered in her green hair. My dick was still hard, as I thought about how my cum looked on Gumi.

"Can I, um, can I fuck you?" I asked Gumi, sheepishly. My cheeks burning with embarrassment, as I feel foolish for even asking her that in the first place.

Gumi smirked and nodded. "I thought you'd never ask" she stated. Gumi undresses, then she crawls onto the bench, on her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder in anticipation, her hair moving with her head. She wanted to be fucked doggy style. I gulp as I approached her. My dick was sticking out like a sword. I clamber onto the bench behind Gumi. I carefully line up the base of my cock into her vagina. I carefully inserted my erection into her. Now I'm holding onto her waist. I start to thrust my hips, rocking them back and forth into and out of her. I can't help but moan. My dick feels like it's in heaven when it's inside of Gumi's warm sopping wet pussy.

I keep rocking my hips into her as I moan louder. I grip her hips a tad roughly, as I feel Gumi's pussy muscles start to contract enveloping my hard cock. It's so arousing on my already sensitive dick, that I start to cum again, but this time, inside of Gumi's warm heavenly velvety pussy. She moans as I cum several spurts inside of her. Gumi's pussy quivers, as I feel her spew wetness from her already drenched pussy lips. I rub myself against where I feel her gspot is. She quivers and shakes excessively, moaning. She cums clear all over my hard dick while it's inside of her.

I start to thrust my dick harder and faster. Again, I shoot more cum inside of Gumi. Several shots of cum are inside of her quivering warm wet pulsating pussy. She pants like a dog, as I pull myself out of her.

Gumi looks back at me as I pull myself out of her. My cum drips and leaks from her vagina. She was panting and trying to hold back her moans of pleasure.

She turns around and pins me to the bench. I feel my cheeks bright red. She straddles my lap and shoves my dick into her velvety warm wet pussy. Gumi starts fucking me ontop of me, on the bench, humping my dick as it ravishes her vagina. I moan as she increases the tempo that she's humping me at. I feel my dick start to pulsate again, my balls churning, preparing to pump out more cum into Gumi. I reach for her waist and grip tightly as I squirm, the pleasure was so intense. She fucks me so hard and rough enough, that I moan loudly, also sending several small ropes of cum to enter inside of her warm wet pussy.

Cum drips from between where her pussy lips and my dick are kissing. My dick feels sensitive, but Gumi doesn't stop fucking me. She keeps fucking me, while using the cum as lube. She moans as she keeps desperately humping me like her life depended on it. She slows down when she feels my hard dick spurt cum inside her again and again. The cum, rushed hard pressure against her g-spot as she orgasms, squirming wildly and moaning loudly. She slows her hips and climbs off of my lap, cum dripping from between her legs and coating my dick. Gumi winks at me before heading to the showers to clean up.

I follow Gumi to the showers and pin her to the shower wall. She looks up at me blushing. My dick still won't soften, my balls are still full of cum. I suddenly shove my hard prick back inside of Gumi as I hump her roughly, grunting and moaning as I enter her warm wet welcoming pussy. I try to fuck her in order to get my dick soft again. Gumi moans against the shower wall as I keep slamming my hard cock into her drenched, cum leaking pussy. I feel myself cum inside of Gumi a few more times before I pull myself out of her, panting excessively.

My dick is finally softer, but it's half mast. It still won't calm down fully. Gumi notices and gets down on her knees. I stare into her teal eyes as she puts her lips against the tip of my cock and sucks softly. She slowly takes the whole cum coated cock into her soft moist fuckable mouth. Her tongue expertly cleaning my cock off inside of her mouth. She enthusiastically sucks on my rod until I cum several spurts down her throat. I shudder as I cum one last spurt down her throat. She pulls her mouth off my dick as it's finally is soft.

We both smile and clean up in the shower water together. Her green hair was clean by the time we headed our separate ways.