[M/F] Focus

Story Info
Alex works from home while Lizzie attempts to distract him.
3.2k words
4.5
13.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters: Alex, Lizzie

Tags:

Creampie, femdom, bondage, teasing, edging, post-orgasm torture, switch

I stared at the partially-completed document on my computer. Last edit - 6 minutes ago it read, almost taunting me. I liked working from home, but it was difficult to stay concentrated. Plus, my new boss could not stop emailing me tasks long after my workday was over. The clock chimed 11pm and I sighed.

"You're not out with the others?"

I turned towards the voice. Lizzie was leaning against the doorway, clearly ready for bed. Her red hair, usually done up, was allowed to fall in loose waves to her chest. The freckles that dotted her cheeks and arms were on display. And, she was wearing nothing but-

"Hey, is that my shirt?" I raised an eyebrow at her, noting how the shirt was a little too big for her. It hung off of one shoulder, and the bottom stretched just past the ends of her hips.

"You didn't answer my question," she said, crossing her arms. "It looks better on me anyways."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm!" She grinned. After a moment of silence, it faltered. "I ... forgot to do my laundry."

I laughed softly, shaking my head.

She rolled her eyes. "Anyways. What are you doing home on a Friday night? I thought you'd be out at the nightclub with the others."

My laugh faded and I sighed, glancing at my computer screen. "I have some work to do."

"This late? Is he paying you?"

"Well, I mean ..."

"It was a yes-or-no question."

"No, but-"

"Alex!!"

I winced. "He's, uh- He likes it, when I do stuff for him." It sounded so stupid to say out loud. "He's ... nice to me ..."

"Yeah?" She crossed her arms again. "I'm sure you can get anyone at the nightclub to be 'nice' to you too. What is it really? You like his authority, or something?"

I glued my eyes to the computer, clearing my throat. "A-Anyways, I'm busy, I-"

"Alex!" Amusement laced her voice. Even from the corner of my vision, her smirk was clear.

"Whatever! What ... What are you here for? Did you need something?"

"It's fucking freezing upstairs. I can't sleep."

I looked her up and down. "Are you sure a change of clothes wouldn't help?"

She ignored me. "You're going to keep me company for tonight."

"But- my work-"

She pulled on the chair, rolling me away from my desk. Without a word, she sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around me.

I winced as her cold skin touched my neck. "Jeez- okay, okay."

She shifted around a bit, getting comfortable. Finally, she rested her head on my shoulder. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Go do your work. Don't mind me."

She couldn't be serious. After a deep breath, I sighed. "Fine."

Slowly, I moved us back to the desk, careful not to hit her back against it. Once again, I was staring at the document. What was I going to write again? If I thought concentrating was difficult before, now ... I clenched my teeth, trying to adjust myself.

For some reason, it was difficult to move. I looked down. Lizzie had her legs tightly wrapped around the back of the chair, holding me in place. Worse, she was pressing into me. Her boobs squished against my chest, and I could've sworn she was grinding against me. A shaky breath left my lips.

She turned her head. "Is something the matter?" she asked, whispering in my ear. Before I could answer, she was pressing kisses to my neck, her soft lips making me twitch.

"Not even going to buy me dinner first?" I murmured.

"Well, someone was too busy for that." She murmured between kisses, voice muffled.

I grumbled, beginning to lift her shirt up with one hand. The document would have to wait.

She swatted my hand away. "Do your work. Isn't it so important?"

"Well- not anymore." My arms were around her waist.

"Perhaps I wasn't clear." She sat up to look at me, green eyes picking me apart. "You're going to keep doing your work. If I hear your keyboard stop for a second, I'm leaving. Got it?"

My heart fluttered. "O-Okay. Yes."

She raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to continue.

I glanced away. "Yes, M-Mistress."

She took my jaw with her hand, forcing me to look at her. "What was that? I didn't hear you."

I swallowed hard. "Yes, Mistress."

She smiled and returned to her spot on my neck. "Good boy."

My heart skipped a beat. Mistress ... I hadn't called her that in a while. I had missed it. And ... I had never heard her say that to me before. An odd warmth spread throughout me.

"Start writing," she hissed into my ear, nipping my ear lobe.

Right. Right. I moved my hands away, missing the feeling of her waist as soon as it was gone. Still, I forced my fingers onto my keyboard, staring at the screen. How was I supposed to write like this? I started to click some of the keys, hoping something would come to be as I went.

She was definitely grinding against me now. Slow, gentle movements, holding me against the chair so I couldn't go anywhere. Her breathing was getting heavier, and she moved her mouth next to my ear to ensure I could hear it.

I could. It was driving me crazy. I jutted my hips towards her and she lifted herself up, stopping the feeling entirely. "This isn't for you." I could hear the smile in her whisper. "Focus on your work."

I sucked in air through my teeth and continued typing. Two rows of gibberish ... I grimaced and deleted them. Writing, writing ... I tried to continue my sentence properly. I'd have to edit this later. Lizzie wasn't exactly giving me time to think.

A cold hand went around my neck, allowing her to move me however she wanted. My breath caught in my throat as her grip tightened. I still had enough space to breathe, but it took just a little more effort, the pressure ever-present on the sides of my neck. Just how I liked it. I didn't think she had remembered.

The warmth of her lips complemented her cold grip, making me more sensitive to each touch. Each lick, each kiss ... and the occasional bite if she felt I wasn't suffering enough.

She pressed down onto my lap, drawing a soft moan from both of us. It was the only other part of her that was warm, and she was making sure I could feel it. The warmth, paired with the wetness that began to seep through my jeans. She really was only wearing my shirt.

"F-Fuck-" I whispered, the realization making me throb. I was only met with a giggle, her face buried between my shoulder and my neck. She took some into her mouth, sucking gently. My low moans encouraged her to go harder, her grip on my neck squeezing harder as well. My pleased gasps were growing more pathetic.

She pulled away from my neck, the suction making a soft popping noise. "Ooh, that's going to leave a mark," she said, rubbing it with her other hand.

I squirmed as she grazed her nail across it. "H-hurts ..."

She giggled. "Whining for me already?" She lifted my shirt as she spoke. "You must've really missed me."

I bit my lip and nodded, keeping my eyes on the screen. I hadn't realized I had been typing this whole time, a stream of incoherent text spanning half of the page. I began to delete it.

My thoughts were stolen from me once again as she pressed a hand against my stomach, the coldness making me gasp. Smiling, she slowly slid her hand up to my chest, drawing out my anticipation. Finally, she placed her thumb on my nipple, moving in circles. I buried my face in her shoulder to muffle my whine.

The hand around my neck squeezed, bringing me away from her and forcing my moans to be full volume. She grinned. "I don't remember you being this pathetic."

I opened my mouth to speak but she pinched my chest, making me unable to do anything but moan. I squeezed my eyes shut as she did it again, bucking my hips towards her.

Her grin widened. "And so needy! How does anyone deal with you?"

I whined an incomprehensible response, much to her satisfaction.

"I hope this isn't too ... distracting."

I mumbled something and started clicking the keys again. I had technically broken our rule, but luckily she seemed too excited to follow up on the punishment. Her grinding had become faster.

She released my neck, her hand travelling down to my belt. Her other hand remained, playing with my chest. "I can't believe you actually have a belt on. You're at home, you don't need this." She unclasped it without any protest from me - not that I could do much besides moan anyways. She brought her hand lower, rubbing a finger against the bulge in my jeans, amused by every movement I made. "You really did miss me, didn't you?"

Before I could answer, her lips were on mine, kissing me deeply. She slipped her tongue in and my eyes fluttered shut. Somehow, it was harder to breathe now than when she was choking me. She removed her hand from my chest and brought it to my head, gripping my hair hard. Her other hand fiddled with my pants, toying with the idea of unzipping me.

We parted, her lips immediately moving to the other side of my neck. "How ... How well can you type with one hand?"

"We're ..." I paused to catch my breath. "We're still on the work thing?"

"Answer the question!"

I held back a laugh. "I can type very well, Mistress."

Without a word, she grabbed my arm, pulling it towards her. I didn't need more instruction than that. Leaning back, I lifted her shirt up and moved downwards. My hand curved around her ass, and I slid a single finger down, stopping at her entrance. Already, her breathing had quickened, moving her hips up for easier access.

A smirk spread across my face. I slowly slid my finger around, feeling her. Spreading her lips, feeling the warmth of her pussy, but never going in. I clicked on my keyboard with my other hand, as if I was suddenly very invested in what I was typing.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" She was doing her best to sound angry, but the desperation was starting to creep in. She began grinding against me more forcefully, furrowing her brows at my soft moans. The feeling almost made me forget what I was doing.

"The anticipation is the best part, isn't it?" I widened my legs, keeping hers apart. She was squeezing against me, but with little luck. I added another finger, teasing her. Gentle touches, feeling her warmth. Just that was making her drip onto my fingers.

"Stupid asshole." She attempted to move but I wrapped my other arm around her, holding her close to me. One of her hands was pinned under her, and the other pulled at my hair. She cursed under her breath.

I couldn't resist. I spread her lips and slid one finger in, grinning at the way she arched her back. I moved slowly at first, but her moans made me lose all sense of pace. It wasn't long before I added another finger. Every time they went in, she pushed her hips forward, grinding against me. I had forgotten how sensitive I was myself, letting out soft moans through clenched teeth. Soon, I was grinding against her too.

It was clear she had forgotten her original plan, doing nothing but grind, moan, and pull my hair. I let out a soft, breathy laugh. "Weren't you supposed to be the one in control here?" I asked between moans. It was quickly becoming harder to stay quiet.

"Who ... who says I'm not?"

"Me-"

I cut myself off with a yell as I fell backwards. The sudden stop knocked the air out of me, only able to look up at Lizzie's grin while I caught my breath. She had kicked one of the chair's levers, making it go completely flat. She wasted no time, pulling my belt away from my jeans and making makeshift handcuffs. My wrists were together before I could form a single coherent thought.

"Who says I'm not in control?" She repeated, pulling on the belt. Its hold on my arms tightened.

"H-Hey, wait a second-"

She ignored me, unzipping my pants. "I gave you your chance. Now it's my turn." She paused as she pulled down the waistband of my boxers, grinning.

"L-Liz, I-"

"Don't say you haven't missed this." The desire in her voice was strong. She held my dick with her free hand, guiding it into her.

"L-Lizzie!" I whined as the warmth enveloped me, all of her muscles squeezing me tight. "L-Liz-" I moaned as she started moving, the pace already much too fast if she wanted me to last. "Condom- Liz-zie, the ..."

She paused. "What."

"I-I ... I'm not wearing a ..." I panted. "A condom ..."

She tilted her head. "I know."

"W-What!?"

"Perhaps it'll give you more ... encouragement to not cum."

"Not ... Lizzie!" I gasped as she started moving again, pulling against the restraints.

She kept going, pulling them tight, like she was holding a leash for my wrists.

I threw my head back and whined. My legs dangled above the ground, my arms were wrapped tight. Lizzie's weight had me pinned to the chair. I was helpless. I could only whimper and struggle. And concentrate on not coming. I clenched my teeth, as if holding in my sounds would stop it from feeling so good.

Don't cum. Don't cum. I squeezed my eyes shut. The sounds of her moans filled my head, the feeling of her going at whatever speed felt best for her, the pulling on my restraints. My pleasure came out in whines, my muscles tensing. I couldn't even whimper out a warning.

She stopped. "Close already?"

I whined my agreement. Every muscle was tense, trying to hold back. I was panting.

"Mmm? How close?" She carefully moved to lay down on top of me, pinning my arms between us.

I whimpered, not even able to look up at her.

"Come on~ I'm going to need an answer." A hand traced over my chest through my shirt. "Unless you want me to find out the hard way."

"D-Don't! I'm ... so ..." I tried to speak between needy breaths.

"Well, you're going to have to hold on for me." She had the mercy to stop moving. "I'm not done with you."

"I-I ... We can do something e-else ... to f-finish you off."

"Hmm. No, I quite like being up here."

"Lizzie ..." I whined.

"Hmm? Who?"

"M... Mistress ..."

"There we go. Good boy."

She started again, small movements to test how much I could take. The answer was 'not a lot', but she kept at it, keeping me on the edge. She gave me breaks, but they didn't last long before she got impatient and started again. It was the first time I began to dislike how much she remembered about me, how well she knew my body. My logical fear for a condom was quickly being overpowered.

She began again, my break shorter than ever. My thighs were still shaking, and it wasn't long before my entire body was tense again. She didn't stop. Her moans grew louder, her movements faster. My fear returned.

"M-Mistress!" I cried out.

She stopped, a devious smile on her face. "Close again? Already?"

I nodded, my eyes squeezed shut.

"Well, so am I. So you're going to have to hold on for me while I finish. Got it?"

Hold on? Already, I was right on the edge. She was twitching, and even that was threatening to push me over. And she wanted to keep going? "M- ... Mistress ... p-please ..." I whined.

"Or ..." Her fingers tapped on my chest. "Are you going to tell me that you want to cum?"

Somewhere in my skull, my remaining brain cell screamed about how it was a bad idea. I didn't have the willpower to listen to it. Her twitching was driving me wild. I nodded.

Her grin widened. "Beg for it, then."

I didn't have it in me to protest, much to her amusement. "M-Miss ... Mistress ... I-I need you.

"Mhm?"

"I n-need you so badly, Mistress ... p-please ..."

She started again without warning, fast. "Cum for me, then."

I barely heard her, my mind blank. Despite being a breath away from cumming moments earlier, the sudden change of pace was able to hold me for just a little longer. Unbelievably sensitive but unable to cum, body putting all of its energy into shaking instead of allowing relief. Worse than torture. The few seconds seemed to last forever. Then finally, I was sent spiraling, mouth open in a silent scream. My entire body shuddered with each wave of pleasure, twitching and shaking.

"Good boy, good boy," she murmured between moans.

A strange sensation went over me, almost painful. It was only then I realized that she hadn't stopped, going even faster than before. I couldn't speak, only whimper to the rhythm she had set. My face was red, heat radiating from every cell in my body.

She kept going. "I'm almost there. You're doing such a good job for me."

I struggled, trying to squirm away. I had no luck. My energy quickly escaped me as the sensation began to build, making my whimpers louder. I could barely hear her over my own sounds, paired with the daze that was setting in. I couldn't think. It was hard to breathe. But somehow, it felt good. My muscles were using all of their remaining energy to struggle, but it also felt so, so good.

"C-cumming!" She gasped, gripping my shirt as her movements became off-beat.

Her muscles were squeezing me so tight. The sensation was only getting worse. She was throbbing so hard. Her voice was so hot. She looked so good on top of me. She-

The most pathetic noise escaped my mouth as I came to a crescendo once more, her squeezing milking a second climax out of me. We shook together for a good few seconds, until she sighed softly and laid down on top of me. My legs were still twitching.

After some time, she lifted her hips and took me out of her, smirking at the pathetic little sounds I made. "S-still ... sensitive ..."

"I know." She played with my hair, smiling. "You did such a good job for me."

"I-I ... the condom ..."

She giggled and patted my head. "Yeah. Relax, I have an IUD in."

I let out a long sigh, too spent to argue about it.

She kissed my forehead. "Well, I suppose I should let you get back to work, right? Since you're so busy."

I groaned. "I'm so ... tired ..."

"That's too bad. I know your work is so important to you."

I groaned again. "I'm ... going to bed."

"Oh?" She grinned, sitting up. "Well, in that case, you're coming with me. I wasn't lying when I said it was cold upstairs."

"Give me a second ..."

She stood up, noticing the belt. "Come on!" She pulled on it, making me stumble out of the chair. She giggled. "You really are a good boy."