Guy Humiliated at Highschool Reunion

Story Info
Guy Exposed And Humiliated at His Highschool Reunion.
2.7k words
3.76
17.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joe, I'm a 38 year old personal trainer, and well-built thick guy. My story starts getting invited to a high school reunion at a former school mate's house in a nearby town.

I was hesitant to go, because I had no idea who was going to be there, and I haven't seen anyone from school in 20 years, so it felt a little weird, but my former classmate Zack, who messaged on Facebook, insisted that it would be a good time and that I should go.

I show up at a large house with just a few cars parked outside. I rang the doorbell and Zack opened the door and welcomed me inside.

Part of me secretly wanted to go to the reunion because of how much muscle I put on since I was the small kid in school, and I liked the idea of showing off a completely different look.

Zack had already been keeping up with my on Facebook, so casually welcomed me inside to go greet everyone else.

I walked into the living room and my heart jumped then almost stopped.

Ahead of me was a large, hairy guy, about 6'1, and probably at least 320 lb. He was a very chubby guy, but held it well, and looked like a tank. I knew right away who it was. His body had gotten even bigger, he was even more intimidating looking, but enough of his facial features stayed the same. His name was Ryan.

Ryan was the guy that regularly bullied me through high school. He was one of the stars of the football team, even though he was an offensive lineman. The girls were obsessed with him and didn't seem to mind that he could be a bit mean to the other kids.

Ryan got away with really humiliating me a number of times and never got caught by any of the teachers. He almost always targeted me in the locker room, where even the gym teacher usually didn't go when the kids were there.

After gym class one day, the last class before school ended, Ryan cornered me in the locker room after I had just changed out of my gym shorts. He ordered me to turn around and I did what he said because of how much bigger he was than me. Ryan then used all his force to yank down my pants without even undoing my belt. They dropped right down and just about took my underwear down too if I hadn't of held on. Ryan then grabbed me by my underwear and actually lifted me up off the floor and carried me outside where the kids were waiting for the buses. Everyone now was looking and I felt humiliated, being held in the air by my white briefs.

Brian then set me down and grabbed the front of my underwear and started yanking up on the front, then the back, and then the front again. He told me he was just being a good friend and helping me floss my ass for me. All the kids were cheering and laughing and some even recording with their phones.

The buses finally showed up after about 5 minutes and Ryan let me go. If he had gone any longer, my underwear would have ripped right off me and I would have been naked in front of at least 40 kids. I thought for years about what if that had happened.

Ryan then told me to get on the bus in just my shirt and underwear which was now so loose I had to hold it to keep it from falling down. I went home on the bus like that while the other kids were laughing and watching the video of Ryan humiliating me.

Long story short, Ryan embarrassed me a number of other times. One of the most humiliating was when him and the football team pantsed me and then taped my head to the inside of one of the toilets. They pulled my underwear completely between my ass and then wrote my name on my back so anyone who found me in the toilet knew who they were looking at.

I ended up like that for about 2 hours. I heard giggling and phones taking pictures. Someone actually peed into the toilet and onto my head and I never found out who it was. Finally a teacher came in and got me out of the situation, but I knew better than to let him know who had put me there.

I snapped back to it in my friends living room, realizing I had just froze.

"H..hey." I said and waved at everyone.

Everyone introduced themselves and I was surprised at how different everyone looked. Ryan was the only one I recognized without needing a name.

Ryan with his deep voice said, "What's up man, I'm Ryan."

"H..hey. This is Joe, we went to school together for years."

"Joe?" Ryan said. "That sounds familiar."

"Joe Wilson.." I said sort of meekly.

"Joe!" Ryan shouted. "What's up buddy. I didn't even recognize you with all that muscle. I'm sorry about high school.. No hard feelings?"

"It's ok. I moved on years ago." I said, knowing that wasn't true at all. I relived some of the humiliation from Ryan for years after.

"That's good." Ryan said.

Now the others in the room were interested in what Ryan was talking about. Ryan preceded to tell them some of the stories about how he would embarrass me in front of the other kids and all the pranks he would play on me.

He told the group how he pissed all over one of his sweaty jockstraps and shoved it in my mouth while it was still dripping wet. He walked me to the bus and told me if he saw me take it out my mouth before the bus drove off, he would tie me up naked to the school flag pole the next day.

The girls were all laughing at Ryan's stories like it was nothing more than kids having fun. I was turning completely red and now embarrassed already to be here.

It ended up being a very small turn out at the reunion with just 3 girls, me, and 3 other guys total. Ryan made sure to tell them all about as many stories of me and him as he could remember. The girls were loving the stories and I think were even flirting a bit with Ryan.

About 2 hours had gone by and we were all outside drinking when Ryan made things real uncomfortable for me.

"So Joe.." Ryan said. "Is it true that a lot of muscular guys have real small dicks?"

One of the girls let out a single loud laugh of surprise.

I couldn't believe he was asking that so causally in front of everyone. I don't know if it was the alcohol, but he hadn't seemed to have changed very much since school.

"I... uh... no.. at least for me, it's not true." I said.

"Come on man." Ryan said. "There's got to be some reason you workout so much. I've always thought muscular guys were trying to make up for something... We're all adults here, you can be honest. I'm not trying to embarrass you, I'm just curious if it's a true thing."

Everyone stopped talking and was focused in on me and Ryan now.

"I... no.. it's not true. I workout because I like to and I'm not lacking anything down there."

"Show me." Ryan said. "Come on. We're adults here. I just don't believe you."

I looked over at the girls who were now glued to what was happening. They were all smiling and seemed to be loving this.

"I... I'm not showing you. That's.. I'm not doing that." I said.

"I'll pull mine out, if you show yours." Ryan said with confidence.

One of the girls started whistling and the other two laughed.

"I'm.. not doing that." I said.

"Whatever dude." Ryan said. "Rumor around school after I sent you home on the bus in your underwear was that you had no bulge at all in your briefs."

I turned completely red. I had never heard that was a rumor.

"They... they were tight." I said.

"If they were tight, then why was there no bulge?" Ryan said.

I knew I set myself up for that comment. The girls all laughed and even one of the other guys chuckled.

I didn't know what to say and just took another sip of beer hoping the conversation would change to anything different.

About 10 minutes later I was talking to one of the girls about how she can build her leg muscles more, and I hadn't realized Ryan had snuck behind me.

In one motion, Ryan grabbed my shorts, and pulled all the way down to my ankles, taking my underwear down too. My hands moved immediately to cover myself. Ryan then stood back up and gave me a slight push, while stepping on my shorts and underwear, causing me to lose balance and step out of my clothes.

All 3 girls and the other 2 guys howled with laughter.

"So ladies" Ryan said. "Was I right? Does Joe have a tiny dick?"

The girls were laughing too hard to answer, but Zack, who had his phone out recording, said I covered myself too fast but that maybe the phone recording caught something.

"Let's see." Ryan said.

Zack then scrolled through the video on his phone.

"There!" He said.

"Well look at that" Ryan said. "Looks to me my theory was right. Muscle guys are small between the legs."

Zack handed the phone to the girls who had their hands over their mouth trying not to laugh and embarrass me even more.

Ryan then took Zack's phone and showed me the paused video.

It was blurry but you could see my dick that had bounced in the air and was making its way back down.

Still covering myself, I said "Its blurry.. you can't even see anything."

"You sure can't!" Ryan said and then laughed. "Ain't nothing to see buddy."

I was completely red standing there naked.

"Move your hands." Ryan said. "We already think you've got a small dick. We'll either keep thinking that or you can prove me wrong."

I kept my groin covered.

"I guess I'll speed things up." Ryan said.

Ryan started walking to me and I backed up away from him. I backed up into the wall of the house and Ryan, who was drunk, huge, and intimidating, walked right up to me. Ryan grabbed both my arms at once and moved them away from my groin.

"Damn man!" Ryan exclaimed. "That's just embarrassing"

Ryan then let go of one of my arms and spun me around so my arms were being held behind me.

"You ready to show the girls that little cock?" Ryan said

"Please, please don't" I whispered to him

Ryan laughed and then rotated me around to face the 3 girls and the other 2 guys who both had phones facing in my direction.

All 3 girls laughed and even both the guys couldn't contain themselves.

"Apologize to these nice ladies for lying about your cock size. No one wants to get in bed with a guy and realize they lied about their manhood. Apologize." Ryan said with assertion.

I looked down and realized my dick was even smaller than usual, maybe because of the beer. I felt so exposed and my arms were being held behind me by my high school bully. All I could think about was covering myself.

"Look Joe." Ryan said. "A lot of guys have small dicks they try to hide. Ya don't need to be embarrassed, I just don't think you should lie when someone asks you. I'm gonna hold you right here until you apologize to these ladies for lying about your cock."

All 3 girls were giggling so hard they looked like they were about to cry. I felt humiliated and couldn't believe that Zack who invited me here was actually recording this with his phone.

"Well." Ryan said. "Joe here isn't gonna apologize for his.. short comings.. so if you nice ladies want to take a picture of Joe here so you have something to remember, you're welcome to do the honors."

Linda, who I went to school with for years. was the first to pull her phone out. She pointed it right at me while laughing, and hit the picture button on her phone. She then looked down to check the picture and started laughing and showed it to the other two girls. The other two girls were giggle and pulled out their phones to get a picture for themselves. I think they were secretly turned on. Both at me getting so humiliated, and the sight of Ryan completely dominating another guy in such a ruthless way. No one seemed to feel bad about my situation.

Ryan finally let go of my arms and I covered myself again, which just made the girls giggle even more.

"That settles it." Ryan said. "Guess I should have just stripped your butt naked in school and you wouldn't have had to keep a secret for 20 years. I think you look even funnier with those muscles and tiny dick."

Ryan then said, "If you want your clothes back, follow me through the house."

I nervously looked at the rest of the party who were all still laughing, then did what Ryan said and followed him through the house.

We got to the front door and Ryan who had my shorts in his hands, told me to go outside.

I could tell he was being serious and I very slowly walked outside and looked around to make sure no one was outside their homes to see.

Ryan walked me to my car, handed me my keys and phone which were in my shorts, but didn't give me back my clothes.

"It was real nice to see you again bud." Ryan said.

Ryan then got a serious look in his eyes and said, "Here's the deal bud.. If you don't want that secret of yours gettin' around the entire town and seen online, you're gonna do exactly what I say. My girlfriend don't suck dick so that's gonna be your job for the time to come. If I send you a text and tell you I want my cock sucked. You say, yes sir, when and where sir. Got it?"

I was still naked and standing by my car.

"I.. don't... I.. never.. sucked dick." I said feeling completely exposed still and scared of Ryan who just humiliated me even worse than in school.

"Well bud.. it's time you start learning then, huh?" Ryan said. "Between you and me, it looks like you're a guy with a stubby vagina between your legs. I didn't say anything to the girls, but I'm sure they thought the same. That would be pretty embarrassing if you ended up butt naked and on display for the rest of your days on the internet. I promise to make sure that will happen. Don't think ya want that do ya bud?"

"Please no." I said.

"I'll send you a text tomorrow and tell you when and where to be. I expect a yes sir I can't wait sir. You understand me?" Ryan said, looking me right in the eyes while I was still covering my groin.

"I... yes... yes sir." I said, turning red with embarrassment.

"Atta boy." Ryan said "Thanks for stopping by bud. Was great.. catching up."

Ryan then turned and walked back into the house. I looked around, still naked, and quickly got in my car, making a 30 minute drive home while still exposed.

I laid in bed that night, thinking about all the ways Ryan humiliated me in school, and then relived the reunion all over again. I could feel my dick being stared at, could hear the laughter like it was still happening, and I was imagining the girls, and the other guys, rewatching the video.

I imagined what it might be like sucking a man's dick and was embarrassed to feel my own dick start to get hard while imaging Ryan's cock inside of my mouth. Now I could only wait until Ryan's text tomorrow, knowing I would do anything to keep what happened at the reunion from getting out to the public.