All Comments on 'Guy Humiliated at Highschool Reunion'

by Embarrassed_Men

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BareBearsFanBareBearsFan10 months ago

HOT, hope you make a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh hell no, go back in shooting....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck going back in with a gun, run back in with his sharp man bar knife. After about 25 minutes and some Screams that had stopped he come back out Carrying several cell phones. Guess there won't be and blackmailing me after all, as he was thinking to himself, what stupid bitches..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

not a fan of this one. I think it should have been the bully Ryan with the small dick who gets taken down. That would have been hotter than having the kid who's picked on and bullied growing up, still getting shafted as an adult.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like it better when it's the hot cocky jerk who gets exposed (and turned on by it). Everyone has gone to school with that 1 hot guy who's a total douche. It'd be sexy if that hot stud actually has a tiny little dick (under 3" hard) and that's he's a totally been over compensating for what's not between his legs. Even hotter if he gets secretly turned on by SPH and getting exposed. The more humiliated he gets, the more it turns him on and makes him want it more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

They didn't know that even though he had a small cock. He was a trained killer and they had just made the last mistake that they would all ever make. As he walked out of the house, Flipped a match in to it. To burn the place down with all the Bodies still laying in it. No one to blackmail me now, ha ha!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like reading stupid fantasies like this just to find out what happens. I did get bullied some in high school; I did however get the ultimate in revenge. And end up with one of the more popular girls in high school as a girlfriend and as my wife. That is another story. From one of the comments below; why is it that the whippy boy or girl gets embarrassed and humiliated. Next time let it be a popular jock or cheerleader.

ZambonilordZambonilord8 months ago

I like the premise, dude being set up to be humiliated at a party. Some of the elements didn't seem as organic. Like the story of Joe was bullied seemed over the top even for an 80's movie. But interesting idea overall

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Long drawn out opening just to finally get interesting then it stops.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Us guys with tiny penises should be cucked and made to suck cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous