All Comments on 'Guys with Small Dicks'

by normallynaked

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
NiceSliceNiceSliceabout 1 month ago

The first boy I ever saw naked in person had what I would now consider to be a very modest sized penis. However at the time I didn’t have anything to ‘compare it to’ since it was my first time. It didn’t SEEM disappointing or terribly small to me because by time I was able to see it, it was already erect. I was excited to touch it…thrilled to have it touching me…and there was no thought that it was under-sized. I’m in my late 20’s now and so have obviously seen some different sizes and shapes “up close and personal” by now. I feel that the emphasis on penis size being so often talked about and discussed, it is basically a disservice to men with average or smaller penises because it seems to cause those perfectly wonderful guys so much anxiety when first becoming intimate with a new girlfriend or even just a “one night stand”. Women with small breasts often feel similar concerns about their bodies but AT LEAST a guy will already have seen generally the size of our breasts before he asks for a date. I know that if the guy doesn’t like girls with mid-sized or smaller breasts, he would not have bothered to ask me out in the first place. Men have to go through the agony of the “First Reveal” when his date slides his undershorts down for the first time…. I liked what you wrote as it shares points of view we seldom bring up in a casual discussion…. And it gives insight to you guys and your personal point of view.

normallynakednormallynakedabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and to reply, I truly appreciate it. Honestly, I wrote this a with a degree of "tongue in cheek" but in essence I do believe there is an element of truth in each of the points and importantly, I had fun writing it! The concerns and anxiety about a small penis are very well founded and I personally feel like a sense of relief when people know/see, its probably quite different for girls with smaller breasts and I have always felt a strong sense of empathy towards these girls to the point where I am much more strongly attracted to girls with small boobs than I am to girls with big boobs. From a typical webcam audience (I do realise that this may not be entirely representative of "society" in a wider sense) the people who are interested in small penises are normally guys, sometimes other guys with small appendages but more usually guys who like to feel dominant. The girls who come to check me out form a slightly different split, there are some genuinely curious girls who are intrigued but these are maybe 10% and the remainder are girls/women who just want to laugh and then the very dominant females who want to humiliate.

I'm really pleased you read and replied, as you rightly state, its not the kind of thing that often gets discussed too openly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

For many guys it is the opposite. The diminutive size of his penis is never shown avoiding gym showere, dressing room and even always peeing in a stall. Nice offers good insight as men and woman who are smaller often get together,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous