All Comments on 'Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 11'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

great story. The road to full submission by the princess is a fun one, though I'd like to see more of her psychological transformation. The way this chapter opened, I had thought the handmaiden was going to take a more dominant role in their private relationship and was sorry to see it not happen.

Still waiting for the princess to get her nipples ringed. I think that would be a tremendous leap forward on her path to true submission, recognizing that she's a princess in name only and her real identity is that of a whore for whoever will have her.

Maybe have Harrum do it as part of his domination of her since she seems to want him to abuse her as much as possible.

LH_readsLH_readsabout 2 years ago

Harrum gives her what she needs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...